Their Great Idea Failed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, we never fucked, but he was, is my only choice if I ever wanted a man. But I got nervous at home when my boobs started to grow." Ava said in explanation to the intimacy, "I asked Ash to take me to the dojo with him." She smiled at Ash.

"Daddy and her father fucked the whore regularly, every week. Daddy dearest almost every day, her father two, maybe three times a week. Sucks to know you were an afterthought, right Isaac."

She looked at Ash. "See Ash, you never stood a chance, baby doll was never going to be yours. She might have loved you, but.....nope, she didn't even love you. You made her feel decent because you are decent. Our family is gutter trash, scum of the earth, right mommy, holding me down so daddy could rape me the night I graduated." She went to town on her mother, smashing her teeth loose, and kicking her vagina.

"I understand now, Avie. Do we kill them?" Ash asked.

"No Ash, please. Just calm down." Ava put her arms around him, watching as the monster receded.

"You mean he is still calm?" Her father asked through broken lips.

"Remember the four latino gangsters that they found beaten to within an inch of their lives. They all carried guns, and had knives."

"Yes, no one was ever found."

"They tried to rape me, I was ten. They held me down and started cutting my clothes off me. Next thing they were screaming, then silent. I looked up to see Ash with a baseball bat, he was walking from one to the other, smashing knees, elbows, and collarbones, then he rotated again, this time going for their balls. I managed to calm him down before he smashed in their heads. He barely registered me. That is the monster, and you have no idea how close you have come to meet the monster." She kissed Ash's cheek. "Better Ash?" she asked and he nodded.

"So, here is what will happen." Ava pulled out a folder. Baby doll will sign this divorce agreement. No alimony, no payout, and no contact." She placed it on the table.

"That is not going to happen." Her father said. Ava looked at Ash, and Ash launched into Jack, making sure he will limp for the rest of his life. Ash was raging, the room was full of despicable people who planned his emotional demise. He wanted to kill.

"Oh, but it will, I have hours and hours of surveillance of her fucking each and everyone in this room. Your new security clearance vanishes, as does that multi million dollar contract you have been awarded. Infidelity is the mainstay of coercion." Jack felt around and found a chair to lean on as he struggled to get up, then collapsed in pain again. But the terror of hearing his company will be gone if his whore daughter did not sign was the biggest shock.

"I will have nothing." Jenna moaned.

"Oh no baby doll, you have a bunch of big cocks, and you will find out how little they actually care when the cocks are down." She looked at Ash with a grin, "See what I did there."

"Nice one sis." He grinned, but she knew he was still very close to crossing over into uncontrollable rage, and Ava was in a good mind to not step in next time. These people did not deserve to live.

"One last thing Isaac never told you, because he was too excited about getting Jenna's pussy. Ash is a Navy Seal, and not only that, he is Seal Team Six. The massive news story about the embassy staff being rescued a year ago, was Ash and his team. You are not even worthy to say his name. Ash, there one more bag in the bedroom, then we can blow this joint. Sign baby doll." She kicked Jenna's ass to the table, pointed to where she must sign.

"Ash, please. We are your family." His mother mumbled through her broken mouth.

"You are nothing of mine," He said as he returned with the bag, "I never want to see any of you again, you too Isaac. It seems that the base JAG has seen it fit to enact a clause regarding fraternizing with fellow service men's wives. Time to learn how to flip burgers, you will be court-martialled soon. Even if you get off you will find yourself a target whenever there are Seals on the same operation. Friendly fire happens."

"Well, I guess that didn't go as planned." Ava chuckled as she hooked into Ash and they walked out to his pickup.

"What now Avie?" He asked.

"We go to my place and we fuck like the world is ending."

"You are my sist...."

"Nah, you are uncle Jeb's, I am from a church lady dad knocked up. We are cool for a good fuck."

"Jesus Ava, I could do it right here. I have been wanting to make love for a very long time."

"So have I, you are the love of my life."

"I might be a little broken, babe." She stroked his cock, then smiled as it got hard.

"Not too broken." She grinned. She was shocked at how gentle he was with her that evening.

They fell into her door, kissing and pulling at their clothes. They were frenetic and managed to get naked without breaking any furniture. Then Ava was shocked as Ahs flipped a switch and pushed her against the wall. The wild man was gone, and she moaned softly as he guided his cock into her, standing up. She wrapped her legs around his hips and moaned louder as he fully pushed in. His third thrust had her orgasm hard. He softly kissed her as he waited, then carried her to her bedroom. Ash laid her down and started to gently fuck her with his whole cock, from tip to base.

Ava pull him hard against her body so his chest could rube her nipples as she started to feel her next orgasm come. She felt it course through her body and she pulled him hard into her, and then she heard Ash groan loudly, his cum flooding her pussy.

"God, Ash. I love you so much," she whispered, the reality sinking in. The man she had loved for a long time is inside her, pouring his love into her.

"You are still the most beautiful girl I know Avie," Ash smiled, and watched her eyes grow as he started to move in her again. He felt no need to fuck her hard but knew it would happen. Right now he wanted to see the flecks of gold in her eyes, the little curve at the corners of her mouth. He kissed her softly, then she flipped them, riding him gently until they both came again.

"We should hit the pause button Ava, I am starving," he said and they separated, then ordered in. They had some wine and cuddled on the couch. Ash met the delivery guy, hiding behind the door as he did not want to dress. They ate, then Ash carried Ava back to the bedroom, where he pushed into her again. Ava came again, then she flipped them, and gently fucked him until he came. She stayed on him and whimpered when his soft cock finally left her body.

"Ava, you have no idea how incredible you are," Ash kissed her, and held her when she tried to slide off him. He loved being pinned under her, feeling her whole body against his.

"It is because it is not worn out, I have not had anyone in there since dad raped me.

"I would have killed him."

"I couldn't tell you, I was terrified you would turn against me."

"I wouldn't have, but I like this, here. Tomorrow we file the papers, and then we have lunch. Following that I am buying you a ring. You should have been my wife, Ava."

"Me?"

"Yes, because every erotic dream I have ever had was with you, and it was always sweet love."

"Ash, I have prepared some groundwork, there will not be a divorce. Your marriage will be annulled. She was never faithful."

Fuck, Ava. So no alimony tying me to her at all?"

"No, my beautiful angel," She smiled, "Are you going back to the teams?"

"I am on the replacement roster only. I get called when a member of a team has to come home for family issues. Births, deaths in families."

"Oh, so no deployment?"

"Only part of it, if a team member has to come home."

"How did you manage that."

"A distracted soldier is a dead one. I offered the brass an alternative, and within an hour I had team leaders shaking my hand, thanking me."

"And Six?"

"Also part-time, for my IT skills," Ash saw her relax, "Ava?"

"Yes Ash."

"I love you, really love you. Thank you for rescuing me."

"I was selfish, did it for my own reasons. This six-and-a-half-inch cock is all I wanted."

"So I am just a piece of horsemeat." He looked at her in mock shock,

"Not quite horse meat..."

"You little shit," He tickled her until she screamed she needed to pee, then he pulled her into his arms.

"I love you too Ash, and I know I always will," she kissed him softly.

"Yes my most beautiful Spy."

"Good, I hate hiding that from you."

"My own super duper sexy international deadly assassin." They fell asleep, finally at peace since that day when she was ten. She was in the arms of her protector, and he felt the same about her, safe.


12