Their Knight Ch. 02

Story Info
Incestuous sisters show their true natures.
7.4k words
4.36
9.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their Knight is a story about three incestuous sisters, triplets, who choose a college freshman, their knight, to serve their every need. This chapter also includes a bit of their daddy and the role he plays in the sisters lives. There are some intense BDSM scenes so if you like incest, but don't like BDSM, this story isn't for you. For those who choose to continue reading, I hope you enjoy their continuing story.

This is purely fiction and all characters are over 18. This story is for mature audiences only, if you are not 18+ move along elsewhere.

*********************************

Marybeth was the most practical of the three sisters. She was the oldest (by 30 minutes) and therefore had to be the responsible one. But in the playroom she could let loose, to be her true self and let the wild come out to play, the sadist who loved to make her subs scream.

The sisters' daddy paid submissive men for the sisters to learn how to be the Queens they were meant to be. The first few months of Marybeth's training she discovered her true nature, her wild side, her sadist. In those incredibly intense days and weeks she didn't know how to hold back. Quite a lot of subs left after their first day and never came back even though her daddy was paying them very well.

Until Maxwell. He was as hard as stone and not a pretty boy. He was almost as wild as she was and loved pain. His face had scars that he refused to speak of, but he never flinched from her touch and after the first day with her, he kneeled in front of her and brought his head down to rest on her feet.

"You ma'am, are an artist and my body is your canvas. I will gladly bleed for you, scream for you, and cum for only you for as long as you own me."

She didn't know quite what to make of him. He was the first and only she played with who didn't leave, he even chose to sleep in the cells in the main part of her daddy's dungeon so he was always available for her. He took pride in taking so much for her, but in the end he always screamed.

She loved that he chose to be close at hand because she could come down at night when it was only the two of them and begin his sweet tortures until his screams reverberated off of the walls. He was always on his best behavior during those times. Maybe he was worried if he did anything to scare her, she'd never come back when she was alone. He seemed to appreciate the quiet as much as she did. In particular it allowed her to hear every subtle sound he made.

When she first started working with him she thought he was extremely quiet considering how much he endured for her. But the first night she brought him down when no one else was around she realized he was making sounds almost all the time, tiny little sounds, breathy sounds, humming sounds, throat clearing sounds, deep growling sounds. The latter she had discovered he made when he really wanted her to fuck him. She of course always made him wait. She wasn't about to let him top her from the bottom.

She remembered one of her favorite nights with him as she stood looking out her bedroom window, and smiled.

"Are you not worried, Maxwell, being down here with me all by yourself that I might lose control and possibly do serious damage." She purred as her fingernails caught on his nipples as she trailed them over him. His wrist cuffs were clipped to two chains that came down from the ceiling, they were just long enough that he could clasp them with his hands to hold on if he needed to. His ankle cuffs were attached to chains attached to the floor with his legs spread wide.

"No, ma'am," His breath gave the slightest hitch and his chest leaned into her. "I don't believe you could ever truly give me more than I desire. And I don't think you would ever risk damaging your favorite pet." His dark eyes burned for her.

He was right of course and she wasn't sure if she liked him knowing that or not.

She pulled and pinched his right nipple before letting the first clamp snap over it. His eyes never left her face though his lips curled in. She played with his other nipple, pulling it, twisting it and then let the second clamp snap into place. His eyes burned with intensity as a little hum escaped his lips.

She attached a chain first to one clamp, then the other, then added a one pound weight and his eye lids blinked rapidly.

"Remind me what your safe word is." She knew it, but as always, she wanted to remind him it was alright to use it.

"Alabaster, like your skin." He breathed long and slow.

Her hand reached down and lightly stroked his already hard cock and she pinched the tip until his eyes watered and his knees almost buckled.

"Th-thank you, ma'am."

"Why do you thank me for giving you pain?" Her voice curious as it wasn't the first time.

"Because you make me feel, ma'am."

She waited, but he didn't add anything else. She snapped a weighted clamp to the bottom of his sack, let the weight drop a short distance from her hand and he groaned, fully closing his eyes tight for the first time since she pulled him out of his cell. She loved watching his reactions as they were considerably slight compared to the weak subs she had before him. He was strong. She knew his responses and loved each and every one of them. His eyes were fully dilated now when they opened back up.

She leaned in and whispered, "I love watching you, seeing how you try to show you barely feel it. But I know the pain is coursing through you, I see it."

He opened his mouth and then clamped it shut, looking away from her. She pulled his head back with her finger and he didn't resist. "I. see. you."

"Yes, ma'am."

She walked around behind him, took a hold of the plug in his ass, and pulled hard, popping it out quickly. He grunted. She'd been working on his dark hole since he got here a little over a week ago. Such a short time yet she had accomplished so much. She gazed at his slightly gaping hole and pulled out an anal spreader.

"This might hurt a little." She says wickedly.

He whispers, "Yes, please..."

She didn't stop until his screams bounced off the walls.

The only person she spent almost as much time with that year was her ever so compliant, submissive little sister, Riley, although she was only born about ten minutes after their middle sister, Taylor, she was nothing like her two wicked sisters. She had a good heart and she spent her days worshiping the sub's cocks. She of course was the favorite of the subs. They always began grinning when they saw her coming, except for her Maxwell. Once when he caught Marybeth in a particularly good mood, he was able to ask for a favor, not to let either of her sisters near him. He wanted to be only Marybeth's. She was good with that as the sisters almost always shared everything and she felt it was only fair that this once, she kept something for herself.

When Marybeth would finish up in the playroom she would usually go in search for her baby sister and she often found her waiting expectantly in Marybeth's room, kneeling on the floor, hands clasped behind her back, and eyes down. It always amazed her to find her like that, willingly giving herself to her. Either that or she knew Marybeth would take it easier on her for not making her search. Marybeth always made her suffer more if she had to look too hard for her.

One of the reasons Marybeth wanted to experiment on her baby sister was she was curious about some of the differences in the male and female body so if she did something to Maxwell's cock or nipples, she had to do the same to her baby sister to see how differently her cunt and breasts and nipples responded. It was quite fascinating to watch how her baby sister's dripping cunt would respond to the clamps placed in different areas on the outer lips and on all the oh so tender flesh within, especially her sweet little nub. It never took long until Riley's screams echoed down the halls.

Marybeth always took special care of her afterward though, even more than Maxwell. She was her baby sister after all. Riley enjoyed when Marybeth gave her a bath or shower and gave her lots of time, tenderly caring for her. It was the only thing Riley ever asked for, to be pampered in the bathroom. As long as Taylor and Marybeth remembered to give her what she wanted, she gave them so much in return.

Marybeth sometimes wondered if she let her do all those wicked things to her because she liked it, because Marybeth liked it or because her submissive nature forced her to. Their daddy knew what she and Taylor did to their baby sister, but never interfered in what the sisters did to each other, even encouraged it by never stopping them when he caught them torturing her. He would only stand and stare, never taking his eyes off of them until they were done. Marybeth knew every single time he would go and find his companion and brutally force her to her knees and forcefully fucking her mouth. She knew because she had quietly followed him several times over an extended period of time. Never in all that time did he go anywhere, but to his faithful companion and It was the only time he was ever rough with her. Marybeth smiled knowing they were the reason why.

When the year was over and Maxwell finally had to leave, he once again knelt in front of her with his forehead on her feet, and said, "Ma'am, no matter where I am, or even who I belong to, my heart will always be here in this playroom with you."

She asked her father to please find a special place for him, to find someone who understood him and would be able to give him what he needs. He had reassured her that he did have a special Domme who he had talked to about him and she was very much looking forward to making him a part of her household, if he so chooses.

"Thank you, daddy, that means so much to me. He helped me in ways I'm sure I'll still be figuring out for years to come."

He chuckled. "Yes, I could see that because you fully opened to your wildness with him and I saw you grow and learn and shine. I also will be forever grateful to him for helping you discover how you can let your wild out fully without breaking the man," He looked at her pointedly. "or woman in your charge. It is why I contacted Domme Ariella, I knew she had similar tastes as yours and is very skilled as she has been doing this for many years. Trust me when I say, he will quickly be worshiping her feet, but I doubt he will ever forget you." Marybeth blushed which she almost never did, but his words touched her deeply.

Now she and her sisters had Grayson. They had been spending time teaching him how to take care of the house, cook their meals, and pamper them. He wasn't very good at it in the beginning. And the sisters believed in positive reinforcement for his chores.

He had finally reached a stage in his training that they could bring him into the playroom and see if he truly had what it took to serve them.

The playroom had been especially designed by her and her sisters. One of the special features they required was for it to be sound proof and it had all of their favorite toys. Their daddy had been very helpful in teaching them how to use each and every one of them on the subs he had hired during their training. She and her sisters often wished he had let them learn at least a little on him instead of the other men, but he said no. He wasn't a submissive and they needed true submissives to work and learn on.

Their daddy didn't mind that she and her sisters had a special bond though and encouraged them to explore it. He had said no one else would ever be there like they would be for each other and their bond was always the most important thing.

In the beginning when he saw both Marybeth and Taylor unleashing their twisted sides out to play with their little sister, Riley, he did think about trying to stop it, but as far as he could tell their little sister actually loved it. He sighed as he really didn't understand how he could have a submissive daughter, but Riley was genuinely submissive. Maybe it created a balance within their sisterhood. He really didn't know but what he did know was when the three of them got together, played together, it was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen in his life. It is something that pulls at him so strongly he is surprised he hasn't caved to their wishes. He just felt that would be taking it too far.

Teaching them how to handle a submissive man he thought was his duty to teach them because he wanted them to have a knight and know how to train him and safely unleash their inner wild on him.

He thought he was going to have to train Riley on how to take a man in her mouth but she was the most natural at it. He knew he favored his youngest daughter. Oh he loved that the other two took after him and both were completely Dominant like he is, but sweet Riley girl, she called to his Dom the same way she calls to her sisters and he has often been a bit too extreme with his companions because of his frustration over not bringing his youngest daughter to her knees. Normally he is sweet to his companions, yes they have to completely submit to him, but he didn't feel you had to be rough unless it was necessary. But watching Riley submit to her sisters so completely, made him want to pull her over to kneel at his feet and fuck her sweet little mouth just as she has begged him to do time and again. If she saw he was bulging in his pants and his companion wasn't near at hand, she would plead with him to let her take care of it, that she would be honored to do that for him.

His youngest daughter dropped to her knees in front of him just the other day. He had looked down at her as she begged him, "Please, daddy, I'm sure you would enjoy it and it would make me so proud to be able to take care of that for you." All he would have had to do was nod his head and she would have unzipped his pants and opened her sweet mouth to him, but he turned and walked away. But when he found his companion he had fucked her mouth with the image of his sweet Riley, on her knees, as he slammed into her mouth again and again until he finally came.

But no, he didn't let himself think about that, not too often anyway.

He did finally find a way to satisfy their need for his touch that all of them were happy about. Once their training had started, each night at dinner he had each of them sit in his lap, one at a time, and tell him all about their day and as long as they were talking he would touch them. The sisters had learned if they talked long enough he always brought them to climax. It was the one thing he was willing to do as he felt it was a fair exchange, he got to hear more about them, their thoughts, feelings and what was important to them and they got to feel his hands on them.

And now they finally had their Knight.

Marybeth had him get up onto the adjustable table. She attached leather cuffs to his wrists and then attached them up above his head on the end of the table. This table propped his body up at a forty-five degree angle and split at his thighs and once his legs were strapped down she could adjust them to be any width apart. She went to get her tray from the autoclave and came back. She set it on a small table next to her and then opened it up. Marybeth felt a powerful rush move through her as she gazed at her tiny needles.

Grayson was watching her closely with adoring eyes. She hoped he was still looking at her like that when she was done as they all knew this was his first real test. She knew that this could be the thing that makes him walk away and there wouldn't be anything they could do about it. She saw him growing between his legs and her sister, Riley, really was right, he had the most magnificent cock. She maneuvered the small table with her precious needles so she could reach it and stood between his legs, pressing up against his growing hard on. She slipped on two latex gloves and then picked up one of the needles and said, "This might hurt a little."

The wicked look on her face told him it was probably going to hurt a lot, but he knew he would endure it for her. He would endure everything for his Queens. He breathed long and slow, preparing himself. She took the first needle and slid it into his right nipple and he ground his teeth together as the sharp pain moved through him. She dipped her left hand into warm oil and then she wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him and he moaned. She took another needle and put it into the same nipple and he gasped and she never ceased stroking him. The sensations of pain and pleasure were mixing through him, and he felt himself pulse in her hand. Her eyes burned into him.

She continued putting in one needle after another and the pain was becoming so intense he was barely holding on as the pain and pleasure moved through him. Her hand tightened on him for a moment as she admired her work. His left nipple looked like a pin cushion. She began on the other one and he whimpered as the pain felt even more intense.

She cooed at him, "You are doing so well, pet."

"Anything for you, my Queen." He whispered and groaned.

She continued slowly stroking him as she added one needle after another into his right nipple until they were both full. She glowed as she looked at her beautiful creation and looked up into his eyes. He was breathing heavily, sweat was dripping from him and his mouth was open as little sounds escaped his lips. She maneuvered up and over him and slid down his cock, moving it deep into her and he groaned and then pulsed within her.

"Now the fun begins, pet."

"Y-yes..." He groaned and thrust upward wanting more. She ground into him and then blew over his nipples, his eyes rolled up and he cried out and she moved up and down over him slowly. She then reached up and with the lightest of touches brushed her palms over the needles and his whole body clenched as he shoved up into her and yelled, "Fuck!"

She rode him hard and watched as her needles bounced and moved and she could see the pain moving over his face. "I want to hear your screams... scream for your Queen. Cum for me now." And she began strumming the needles with her fingers as she pumped him faster and he did scream, long and loud as the pain shot straight down to his cock and his seed shot so hard through the tip.

She kept grinding against him until he melted back to the table. She very carefully and quickly pulled the needles out one at a time as she said sweet words to him.

"My darling boy, you looked so beautiful with all of my needles in you. You did so well, I'm so proud of you."

"Mmmmm, thank you, my Queen."

All the needles were out and she took her gloves off. Her hand went up and stroked his face. She whispers to him, "You amazed me, sweet knight, that you so willingly took all I have to give and never tried to make me stop. Why, why did you let me torture you and never say your safe word?"

"I-I am yours. A-all yours. I belong to t-the three of you, sisters. Your happiness, is all that matters." He said trembling.

She leaned forward pressing her breasts to his and he sucked air through his teeth. She ran her tongue over his lips and he opened to her. Her tongue danced with his tongue and then she took it deeper, and she flattened her breasts against his making him cry out into her mouth. She inhaled his pain and felt him bulge under her.

"And you still are willing to take more." She leaned down and flicked her tongue over his nipple and he moaned.

Learning to Worship Between Their Legs

It took him weeks to figure out how to worship between their legs properly and he could barely sit down at that point because every time he got it wrong they spanked him.

Riley was the first one he made cum in less than five minutes. One of the things he kept getting wrong was his excitement over being able to touch them as it always made him go too fast. On this day, while he was between her legs, he remembered how she worshipped his cock, how slow she was especially in the beginning. So he slowed way down and he also began using his fingers, pressing them into her moist heat which she really seemed to love.

12