Their Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this day, he found the spot within her that had her moaning louder and as soon as that happened, he began pressing his tongue down on her clit and then slowly, while still pressing firmly, swirled over it with his tongue. She was breathing so heavily and her hands curled into the couch and she cried out as her whole body tightened up and she was clamping down on his fingers within her in waves. He kept going until she pulled him by the hair off of her and smiled down at him.

Right after that her alarm went off. She pulled him up and gave him the biggest, deepest kiss. "Well done, Grayson, well done. Now you just have to be able to do that for my sisters and this part of your training will be complete. I'm so proud of you. You did so well I'm still feeling the aftershocks rolling through me." She said as she stroked his cheek and he leaned into her touch.

"Thank you, my Queen." He was beaming at her praise.

Riley Provokes Taylor's Inner Beast

Taylor is sitting on the couch reading when Riley sits down next to her. Taylor reaches over, grabs her around the waist and pulls her back between her legs to nestle against her crotch. Riley scoots back and wiggles.

"I love your sweet little ass, sister." Taylor growls. Both of Taylor's arms are wrapped around her and she's nuzzling into her hair, remembering how she inhaled her sister's fear as she claimed her bottom the first time. It wasn't that she wanted her sister to suffer, she would kill anyone who hurt her, but her sweet little ass called to her inner beast, and her inner beast wouldn't be denied. Her sister always offered herself up so sweetly and even calling to the beast to play.

"I know you do, sis, and I love every time you take it. I will always cherish the first time." She put her head back on her shoulder.

"I remember you being terrified." Taylor's teeth rubbed over her sister's neck and shoulders and then she found her favorite spot in the crook and bit down. Riley arched and moaned.

"Oooooo sis, I love it when you do that. Is your beast hungry?" The last said in her smallest voice.

Taylor whispers into her ear, "My beast is always hungry for your sweet little ass, sister. It loves hearing your whimpers and screams." Riley trembles and moves her head to the side, opening her neck further.

Taylor inhales along her shoulder and licks up her neck and bites down again.

Riley whimpers. "What are you waiting for?" Riley says quietly as she wiggles and grinds back against her tempting her sister's inner beast.

Without letting go, Taylor stands them up and walks them with her sisters little ass tight against her back to the playroom.

"Are you going to play with me sis?"

Taylor growls, "You're playing with fire, sister, my beast will devour you one of these days."

"Do wicked things to me, sis. Please..."

Taylor closes and locks the playroom door behind them. She slides her hand inside the back of her sisters pants down her ass. "Have you been wearing...oooooh, you are wearing the plug like I asked." She took a hold of it and gave it a little tug and push, making Riley moan.

"I knew it'd make you happy, sis, "

"So happy, baby sister." Taylor pulled her sister's pants down and stroked her bottom. "My colors and teeth marks are fading."

"Then you'll have to do something about that, won't you."

"Why are you so good to me?" Taylor rubs her face over her sister's ass.

"Because I love you, sis."

"Marybeth loves me but she doesn't let me do wicked things to her ass."

"You know Marybeth has a harder time letting go of control."

Taylor chuckles, "That's putting it mildly."

Taylor stood, took her sisters hand and led her to the bathroom at the back of the playroom. "Let's get this out and give you an enema and then the beast wants some time with your ass."

Fear and anticipation roll through Riley.

The sisters remodeled the bathroom to their needs when they moved in. There is a walk in shower big enough for at least six people and a bathtub big enough for the same. Taylor pulls her sister over to the shower, pulls off her top and tosses it to the bathroom floor. She sees her thick nipples are fully engorged.

"Have you decided whether you're going to let Marybeth pierce your nipples?" Taylor presses her sister's back to bend over and her sister's hand braces herself against the tiled wall. "Spread your legs." Riley spreads them wide.

"Y-yes... I'm going to tell her this afternoon."

"You always give in to all of her twisted, sadistic desires too, don't you, baby sister." Taylor grabs the end of the plug and pulls a tiny bit and then works it around. She has a feeling how much resistance it's giving that it is the big one.

Riley moans, but stays still. "I love her, Sis, you know I can't deny either of you anything." She moans again and cries out when Taylor finally pulls the plug out. It is the three inch.

Taylor stands back and quickly strips off her clothes, grabs the hose and turns the water on to lukewarm. When the temp is just right she holds it over her sister's ass watching how the water falls over her slightly gaping hole. She wants to bite her ass so much right now but the shower is a safe place, a place for gentle caring, one of Riley's few rules. She leashes her beast and pulls back. She slides her hand slowly over her sister's ass cheeks instead and then holds the water directly over her dark hole letting the water trickle in. She pulls the hose back and tells her sister to squat as she steps back holding the hose down to wash everything down the drain. Not much but water comes out of her. She turns the shower head on and guides her sister under the water, holding her close. She steps back and grabs the scrubby and soap and lathers up her sisters whole body. She takes extra gentle care of her sweet ass. Her sister is so compliant, letting Taylor take care of her.

"What do you think of Grayson's progress, do you think he's ready to meet daddy yet?" Taylor asks her.

Riley is leaning in to Taylor's gentle touch, savoring every moment before the extremes to come. "He is doing so well with everything, he's so different than the men we practiced on. I..."

"I know, baby sister, your tender heart is falling for him."

"He takes such good care of us and willingly, dare I say, lovingly takes all that you and Marybeth give him. I've never heard one negative word out of his delicious mouth."

"But is he ready for daddy? Do you think he'll freak?"

"Haven't you seen how he looks at us, he utterly adores us and seems to enjoy watching when we're intimate with each other, I think he will accept anything that makes us happy."

Taylor is drying her sister off and leading her back into the playroom. "I hope you're right, baby sister, because daddy is sounding impatient to meet him. I think he wants to see for himself."

Riley pulled her sis in front of her and put her hands on each side of her face. "You're worried about him, you never worry about anyone but me and Marybeth."

Taylor tried to pull her face away from her sister's scrutiny but she wouldn't let her. "Yeah, well I've got him trained really well and I'd hate to have to start all over again."

Riley bites her lip to keep from laughing knowing it would hurt her sis's feelings and lets her face go knowing her sis is starting to fall for Grayson too. "Okay, if you say so. Just know he'd no more walk away from us than the earth would walk away from the sun."

"I hope you're right baby sister." She says quietly as she slowly begins winding the rope around Riley, binding her leg with her heal tight against her ass. By the time she's done her sister is completely bound, unable to move anything but her fingers and her head. She leans down and lightly brushes her sister's lips with her own. "Color, baby sister."

"G-green."

Taylor strokes her sister's face and Riley nuzzles against her hand. "You put up with way too much from me and Marybeth. I don't think you've said your safe word even once since we moved here." She rolls her over, making sure her head is on a pillow and turned slightly so she can breathe. She is trussed with her legs bound tight but wide and her ass is pointing to the ceiling.

"God, I could stare at you like this all day. You're so perfect, baby sister, so beautifully bound and your ass is open and begging me to enter." Her hand is rubbing over her ass cheek. She leans in and licks over her ass cheeks and then slides between them, around her dark hole and then in. Riley is mewling and whimpering and trembling.

"Yes, baby sister, let me hear your fear..." Taylor bites into her ass cheek and her sister screams releasing the beast.

Grayson saw the two sisters enter the playroom hours ago and was worried about Riley. He knew first hand how extreme Taylor could be. He wished she'd taken him in instead. He hated the thought of Riley suffering. He would suffer anything for her and her sisters. His chores were finished and he was in the living room studying his Italian trying to pull his attention away from the playroom and what was happening in there.

Hands came down over his shoulders and sliding further to his nipples. He sucks air between his teeth as his nipples are super sensitive from all of Marybeth's attention. She plucked at them.

"Worried about baby sister, pet?" Marybeth purrs.

He leans his head back, arching the way he knew she likes. She purrs as she looks down at him. "Not now, my Queen, when your hands are on me I can't think at all, but I'm sure you know that." And it was true, he was completely devoted to each of the sisters and had learned over the last months how each of them needed him and they thrived because he knew exactly how to please them. She pinched harder until he cries out and then let's go. He's breathing heavily and watches her under half lidded eyes take a seat on the couch beside him, and taking his hand.

"Grayson, daddy wants us to come visit, all of us."

His eyes open fully and a tremor rolls over him. He knew their father had trained them and he still had mixed feelings about that.

"Grayson, darling, I know you live for our happiness. Daddy is part of that happiness. I need you to come to terms with your feelings around him or you will cause me stress."

He reaches for her, hesitates and she nods. He strokes her arms, pulling her to him. She nuzzles into his arms which she doesn't allow often.

"I'm sorry, Queen, I will do better, I promise. He's your father and if you say everything is good between you and you are happy, I will trust that."

She purrs in his arms. "Thank you, Grayson."

He hears the playroom door open and he jerks.

She holds him tightly and whispers. "Remember, she consents to everything we do to her, just as you do." He nods quickly, knowing she is right.

Marybeth continues to whisper for his ears only, "We see how you want to protect her, and though she'd think it was sweet, she wouldn't thank you for it. If you love her as I think you do, you will admire her marks of love and sacrifice she proudly wears."

He thought he had been better about hiding his feelings and says quietly, "I'm sorry, my Queen, please forgive my arrogance and accept my hide for your punishment."

She tweaks his nipple and chuckles as she moves back to the other side of the couch. "You are so perfect for us, our brave knight."

The sisters walk in holding hands and Taylor is kissing the top of Riley's head before letting her go and picking up her English book and sits down to study.

Grayson is closely watching Riley as she carefully sits down and the only sign she's in pain as her ass touches the chair is her eyes close briefly and then reopen.

"Is there anything I can get you, my Queens, before we get deep into studying?"

"Hot tea would be nice, Grayson, thank you." Riley smiles her beautifully beaming smile and he melts.

He smiles adoringly at her. "Yes, my Queen, right away." He jumps up, glances at the other two and they nod.

"Yes, tea sounds like a wonderful idea thank you, pet." Marybeth smiles at him, pleased he's only showing himself eager to please and not letting his worry for Riley to show through.

He is putting on the water to bowl when he feels Taylor press against him so hard his cock is crushed against the counter. She holds him there and hisses into his ear," She loves my beast, loves when I mark her..." He could feel Taylor's guilt over hurting her sister and he soothes her.

"You only give her what she wants, you know she and I both love your beast." He shivers as he grows hard and the pain and pleasure move through him.

She eases back just enough so his cock can lengthen without more pain. He breathes a long breath. She drops down and licks over the bite marks on his ass. He groans and trembles. Her hand slides around him and slowly strokes him as she continues licking and admiring her work on his ass. "Daddy is going to love this ass."

He clenches and she laughs and stands up and away from him. "Oh don't worry, he probably won't claim it, probably."

"Hurry with the tea, Gray." And she leaves the kitchen. Obviously he isn't doing as well as he thought at hiding his feelings for Riley.

He brings the tea in on a platter with four cups. He serves Marybeth first as always. She smiles and thanks him. He moves to Taylor and sees her smirk at him as he pours her tea. He moves to Riley and she sees he is fully hard which he hadn't been when he left. She carefully moves out of her chair and drops to her knees in front of him. He knows better than to try and stop her. Her face caresses it lovingly and he chokes back the overwhelming emotions that flood through him. He'd like to think she worships his cock more than she ever did anyone else's, but he knows how much she loves to worship cock.

He sets the platter with the tea set down and puts his hands at his sides as her mouth slides over him. He moans as he so loves her mouth. He can feel the other two sisters watching them and a thrill runs through him as he remembers the last time the three of them were together. It is too long for him between those times. He'd love having all three of the sisters in his bed every night if it were up to him but they only give him that pleasure every couple of weeks.

Riley's hand slides up his leg and entwines with his hand and his heart skips knowing she is deepening their connection. He breathes heavily as her mouth sweetly tortures him and waits to see if she will let him cum. His head falls back as he's having a difficult time holding on, his emotions getting the better of him and his love for her is bursting through him when he feels three little taps, her signal to cum for her, and he roars as he shoots his hot seed so hard into her mouth it almost hurts. He is barely standing as he shakes as she milks every last drop out of him, scraping her teeth over the head reminding him his cock belongs to her.

She takes his hand and releases it on her head and he softly strokes his fingers through her hair feeling so blessed. She gets up, pulls his head down to hers and kisses him deeply, he tastes himself on her and another thrill rushes through him. He never would have thought he would like the taste of his own cum, but he does. They've done this to him. They have shown him how much he loves all their twisted games and that nothing is taboo with them and now with him as well. He will accept their father and will be good for his Queens. She steps back, strokes his face and then sits back down carefully. He pours her tea and then goes back to the couch.

Marybeth speaks up, "Daddy wants us to come see him this weekend."

Taylor's eyes dart to Grayson. He sees something he has never seen in Taylor's eyes. Fear. What did she have to fear. He knows as soon as the questions enters his mind, she's worried he will not be able to accept their father and run.

He gets up and kneels in front of her, looking up at her. "I will be on my best behavior and will not judge him, I promise. I will also willingly accept his attentions, if he so chooses to bless me with his touch." He bows his head and he hears Taylor's sigh of relief as she hides her feelings behind her joking manner.

Taylor chuckles and says, "Daddy is going to eat you up." Her hand reaches out and pets his head and he leans into it.

Grayson was still having trouble maintaining one erection while serving all three of them without cumming and he was finding it almost impossible and he really wanted to have accomplished this training before they went to their father's. He knew his biggest problem was how excited he became when inside each of them that within about fifteen minutes he was cumming. They would immediately get the paddle and give him five swats.

Several times a week for months they would test him. He did get to the point that he could take care of the first sister and most of the second, but he would cum as she came. He was three months in and beginning to lose hope when he did some research and discovered if he pulled on his sack periodically while he was pumping into them, it would relieve the pressure and give him longer without cumming.

He finally made it through two of them and then he was sliding into Riley. The one who was his favorite, the one with the cute little ass and perky little breasts and just looking at her made him want to cum. Plus if he even thought about her mouth on his cock, he was a goner. He wanted to be present with each of them and not just think of other things to keep from cumming, but he didn't know how to do that.

They already had him on a special diet to help him stay healthy and to help him gain muscle, but during his research he discovered that diet is a major factor in how his cock performs so he began eating more blueberries, kale, spinach, and other foods that helped.

After about a week of changing up his diet, he started noticing he could last longer and longer and on this night, he had fucked the first two sisters and they had cum and now he was inside Riley. He took his time with her, sliding in and out of her and he just needed to get her to cum before he came.

During these sessions they gave him more leeway with touching them so he could help them come as they weren't doing all the things they normally loved to do. He knew her nipples were sensitive from Marybeth playing with her earlier that day so he lowered himself down and took one nipple into his mouth while pinching the other and she cried out and arched her back as the pain seared through her. He didn't stop, he focused so much on her nipples his cock didn't feel as insistent though he was slowly pumping in and out of her.

He bit into her nipple and that did it, she started screaming and he thrust hard and fast into her again and again until he felt her clamping down on him and he knew she was coming and she shouted, "Cum...now!" And he roared as he exploded and his hot seed shot into her hard.

The other two sisters had been watching and they rushed to them with smiles on their faces as he had finally completed this aspect of his training. They praised him and kissed all over both of them as he and Riley tried to slow their breathing and re-grow their bones.

"You are ready, Grayson, to meet daddy." Marybeth beams.

12