All Comments on 'Their Last Night Before Deployment'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TajfaTajfa4 months ago

Truly amazing. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Very sad story!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

Beautiful sad story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

truthandjustice99truthandjustice994 months ago

What a worthless wife not giving her man something to stay alive for in the military instead planning the funeral

Man's family should call her out at funeral

Tls2753aTls2753a4 months ago

I hated this story!

5 ⭐️

Jlyn1Jlyn14 months ago

That was too much. The price our service men and women have to pay and the pain of loss their families suffer. The idiot below who claimed she should be disgraced. Her husband asked her, in fact, insisted she recite what she would say at the funeral. This story brings the reality of that sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why write this? So sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A painful story but one that happens all too frequently in the military. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A loving tale. Four stars for the sadness.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A service wife knows she has to be prepared. in this day and time with so many GOOD men and women are being deployed so often, a SPOUSE needs to face reality and be prepared. sooooo damn sad, so many POINTLESS deaths. God Bless those left behind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Creative idea. 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ic hunter was a marine? There is no way that "cuck" would have made it in the marines. They would have buried that prick six foot under. lol

Hardday1953Hardday19534 months ago

Sad, for ones that have no hope.

BGHillmanBGHillman4 months ago

The story is well written. The content breaks my heart!

There is a movie starring Kevin Bacon : Taking Chance that covers this topic in great detail.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Congratulations, I think. I don't think I understand how this story is supposed to be erotic or compelling, it was just sad: Dead man fucking. I have no experience or comprehension of what it might be like to enter mortal combat. But I suspect having a positive attitude toward your success and survival would contribute to that success and survival. Your character embarked on his combat with the forgone conclusion that he would be killed. His wife deserved better. He couldn't even fake his confidence to give her some morsel of hope. So depressing, and maybe selfish. Congratulations.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Great sad story for anyone with a military background. I did not have this duty during my service, thank God, and I can’t even imagine the pain the family feels or emotional turmoil of the notification team. I was one of the fortunate ones. Anonymous, old Ic69hunter was a mustang General in the Marines. He was so badass that he made Chesty Puller look like a boot.

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

Deeply emotional stuff for anyone who knows anyone who has ever served. I'm glad I was not married during my enlistment, I can't imagine the challenges those folks face each day. Thanks for sharing.

Bronco56Bronco564 months ago

Very sad. But unfortunately with a hint at the truth

5stars

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

Knowing the rest of your stories in this genre, she's most likely getting undressed and falls to her knees once they cross the threshold.....

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

nixrox SQUEEEAAAALLLEEEDD: "Because I am retired military and dislike the disrespect you are heaping on my brothers-in-arms."

What disrespect? The only disrespect being heaped on the military is your whiny little bitch post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...

story TAGS