Their Own World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was in a lusty daze. She had come down to watch him jerk off mainly so she would not walk right into his bedroom and mount him. She had one amazing orgasm already, and she had finally kissed T the way lovers do. But still, she wanted more. Repositioning her body so she was once again on her hands and knees, she took her underwear out of her mouth and started crawling out of the small space; into T's room.

Katie shifted easily to get her torso through the opening. She was actually crawling to T's cock as he jerked himself. Typically that was where one of those little voices would be screaming at her that she had enough fun and should go right back to her room before she was caught. The only thing she could hear was the squishing and smacking of him fondling his lubed cock; she assumed the little voice was just as curious to know what was coming next.

She continued toward the object of her desire until her ass got stuck in the doorway. She suppressed a giggle, trying not to think of the little yellow bear. She was too close to him to stop. Turning off her brain completely, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Just one little lick she told herself.

T was getting close; his hand worked his cock all on its own. It remembered how he liked it, knew what he needed. When he felt a warm draft on his tip, he didn't think, he just pointed at the spot. He was almost there. When a soft and wet shock hit the head of his penis on a downstroke, he lost it.

The first blast of his cum hit Katie's tongue. Startled, she moved back only an inch and got ready for the dirtiest thing she had ever done. Closing her eyes tight, Katie kept her mouth open with her tongue sticking out, to take a facial from her bro, who had no idea. The next three shots hit her on the top lip, cheek, and forehead. The fourth hit her on the chin, dripping down her neck, and the fifth hit her shirt collar.

Once he was done ignorantly coating his sister with his cum, she came back down to earth. She was not at all ashamed of what had happened but she definitely needed to get out of there before he realized it. She backed into the stash spot once again and after one last look at him laying there, cock, still rock-hard, she closed the little door. She crept back to her room as silently as she had left. The return trip was made only slightly more difficult because she was trying to keep her face tilted up to keep the evidence intact.

T was in ecstasy after his "me time". He had not lasted as long as he would have liked, but everything was still so fresh in his memory. The amazing kiss, the show in the pool, and even the scent of her panties had come back at the moment. He had probably made a mess since he was not thinking enough at the time to watch where he sprayed his cum. Looking under his desk for the sticky stuff he should clean up right away, he was thoroughly confused when there was nothing except one little drop near his feet.

Back in her room Katie closed her door quietly and turned on her light. When she got to her mirror she had the biggest grin on her face. Her face was coated like a pornstar's, but it was her brother's cum. It was all over her neck, running down between her breasts. He had even hit her shirt too, so she took it off carefully to not smudge her first facial.

Naked, she tossed the shirt in her hamper, holding onto her boxers for the time being, and grabbed her camera before heading back to the mirror. She took a few shots, all at different sexy angles to capture the first time she was ever covered in cum. She had to be the official "Queen of the freaks," after all that had transpired. She knew she would masturbate to the pictures until something better happened. Someday, after she finally admitted her feelings to T, she would show him the proof of the time when he came all over her face with no clue.

The case of the missing load would be solved, she laughed to herself. Satisfied with her new homemade porn, she put her camera back on her desk. She began to wipe his seed off her face first, with her fingers. When she looked at them more closely, she stuck them right in her mouth, sucking them clean. She loved the taste of her brother's cum.

She already knew the taste had something to do with diet, or whatever. The point was her brother's tasted amazing to her. It was probably the taboo dirtiness of it all, but she only knew she wanted more. She finished cleaning herself with her already wet boxers and shut her light off. Still nude and not having to work until 1 the next day, left her hands all over her body for another hour more that night.