Their Plaything

Story Info
I give myself to them fully.
3.1k words
4.05
33.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make a few drinks - particularly strong to settle nerves about what's to come. More for me than anyone. You see, tonight its Melissa's turn to choose how the threesome goes. After floating the idea of me being submissive to Layla and her, she desperately wants to live out that fantasy and I'm more than happy to oblige. Secretly, I've always wanted to see and explore what my body and mind are capable of taking and what my limits are. After being in the lifestyle for some time, I've come up with the courage to announce and openly voice my curiosity of being bi-sexual. Orally-so at least.

After weeks and months of talking about this with Layla, we've explored with toys and she's discovered she enjoys taking a more powerful role in bed, using me as she likes with a dildo. Sharing these experiences and stories with Melissa, she's expressed excitement and similar desires. And tonight, I am trusting these two beautiful women entirely by giving myself to them.

When Melissa arrives, we go through our normal pleasantries and flirtation sipping on our drinks, relaxing our bodies and minds. After some time of this, I can see that Melissa and Layla give each other a telling gaze and they turn their attention to me. I can tell that things were about to change as their entire demeanor had switched. And I instantly felt smaller.

"Tell us what's off the table tonight. What are your hard limits?" Melissa demanded.

Knowing I had work next week, I responded "Nothing that leaves a visible mark at work. And no meaningless pain. I don't want pain just for it to be inflicted." All other limits I had were already out of bounds for Melissa and Layla, so there was no need to mention those.

"Anything else Steve?" Layla asks as if she were warning me as though this was my last chance to speak.

"No ma'am."

They both stand and look down on me, purposefully. Powerfully.

"You will address us formally as ma'am tonight. If you do not, you will learn to. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I purposely leave out the ma'am as a little test and am met with a swift slap to the face. Melissa grabs my hair and forces my eyes to hers.

"I don't think that you do."

"I mean yes ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am."

Layla orders me to the bedroom and to strip and lie on the bed.

"Yes ma'am." I respond. I quickly go and do as I'm told. As I lie there, I can feel the seconds pass. Each one feeling like minutes as I wait in anticipation of what they're going to do. After what feels like an eternity I realize that it truly has been a number of minutes that I've been laying here alone in the quiet. Soon though, I hear muffled moans through the walls and floor. I hear them growing louder in parallel. They're Melissa's and Layla's. They're pleasuring each other as though to send me the message that they don't need me tonight. That they have the power to please themselves without me. My involvement is only at their choosing.

My focus grows so I can hear them and I can only imagine what exactly it is that they're doing to each other. The more I hear, the harder my cock gets, the more pre-cum lubricates me for them.

This goes on for some time and I'm growing tireless. Wondering when they're going to come up. And just then I hear nothing. Then footsteps. As the footsteps arrive at the door, I try to calm my breathing. The door opens and I see Layla a bit disheveled and I can tell she's already cum - I've seen that look countless times.

"Oh! I can see you enjoyed hearing us babe! Did you think we forgot about you?"

"No. I figured you were enjoying each other a bit."

Melissa walks in following my sexy wife. "Lets bind his hands to the bed posts" she instructs. Layla goes to my right while Melissa goes to my left and I'm quickly unable to use my hands as i feel the silk cut into my wrists as I pull.

Layla and Melissa each to my sides kneel over me and share a deep kiss, teasing me, daring me to try to touch them knowing full well that I can't. As they kiss, their hands travel and explore each other's bodies, my cock still raging hard - anticipating their touch. Begging for it.

I intently watch their kiss, their tongues probing one another's mouths, licking each other's lips. Their hands massing each other's breasts, pinching their nipples with small gasps and moans in between parted lips.

Soon their bodies are closer, close enough for me to reach with my mouth. I taste Layla's navel, kissing her thighs and pelvis. She leans in for more, her hand traveling down Melissa's body. Soon, Melissa is just as close, and I have my choice of body to taste. I alternate between them, adding to their excitement.

Then, just as I'm in the midst of kiss, I feel a firm hand on my cock and another around my neck. Not enough to cut off my breathing, but enough to re-direct my attention, reminding me of my place. My eyes instantly look up, and I see Melissa staring down at me holding my neck and Layla tightly grasping my hard on. I feel the trapped blood in my cock, stressing my head and I can only imagine how purple the head is turning.

Melissa leans down and whispers in my ear: "Would you enjoy feeling our hands on your body? Our lips wrapped around your cock? Our tongues in your mouth?"

I nod as much as her grip allows around my neck. I feel it tightening, starting to cut off my air. Then suddenly, she releases allowing air back into my lungs. Mid-breath I'm met with a deep kiss from Layla, her tongue invading my mouth, and I return the action. I attempt to reach her to hold her head to mine, but my restraints cut into my wrists. I instantly feel a sharp swat to my dick. Melissa slapped my cock.

"Pull at those restraints, and I'll continue to punish you until you submit all control."

Again, I nod.

Layla breaks away from the kiss, and says "Steve, you need to realize that you need to give yourself to us entirely. Remove all desire to control anything. Even yourself. We control you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Another sharp slap. "Yes what?!" Melissa demands.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am. You're in control. I am not ma'am."

"Good boy" Melissa responds, rewarding my answer with a small lick to my cock.

Mmm, such a small reward felt so amazing after their teasing. I know, however, that this is only the start.

"Your pre-cum tastes so good. I can tell you want us. Desperately" Melissa says. "Do you remember our agreements to tell us too much or just enough?"

"Yes ma'am, 'Yellow' means just enough; 'Red' means too far, we need to re-convene. And if I'm gagged, repeatedly shake my head moaning nuh uh nuh uh."

Melissa stares into my eyes. "Good. I want you to remember that." She pauses, holding my stare making me lose awareness of my surroundings - specifically Layla. "I wonder what will happen if we remove some of your senses?"

Just then, I'm blindfolded. The knot tied tightly around my head. Ear buds quickly follow, filled with sounds of sex. Moans. I've now lost my sense of sight and sound of the environment around me, replaced with darkness and sounds of pleasure. I know that these two lovely women are around me, but I haven't an idea of where or what they're doing. They could leave me here for all I know; for minutes or hours and I can't do anything about it.

Again, some time passes and I start to think that I have been abandoned as a part of this sexual torture. Just then, I'm met with a sharp swat to my body. I can tell that it's a flogger. My body reacts to the impact. Then the act is repeated to different parts of my body - my chest, stomach, thighs, dick. I gasp in reaction, each impact growing in strength, encouraging a stronger reaction.

Then, with one swift swat to my balls, I let out a light yell. Mid-yell, a dildo is shoved into my mouth. It is soft and slightly warm as it invades my mouth, pushing into the depth of my mouth. The flogger onslaught continues as I'm forced to suck this dildo. From the taste, I can tell that this was just inside one of them. Who? I don't know. I just know I like the taste and whoever is working it, knows to pace herself as she slowly pushes it deeper every so little with every stroke to allow me to get used to the feeling and relax my throat and gag reflex.

The flogging stops allowing me to adjust my focus to relax my throat. I feel hands on my body, helping me relax. Giving myself to them. As time passes, I'm able to take more and more until I hear a slight voice over the sounds of sex pouring into my ears. It's Layla.

"Are you ready for it all babe?"

I nod, assuming that is what she wants and feel a strong push and the head of the dildo pushes into my throat and I feel the balls against my chin. This lasts only a second, and I gag slightly. The dildo is removed entirely allowing me to regain my composure. Once I do, I open my mouth, inviting them to do it again as they wish. This repeats a number of times. Each time it lasting a bit longer until they hold the dildo down my throat for multiple seconds without rest. I can hear the excitement in their muffled voices over the ear buds.

"Oh yeah, I think he might be enjoying this."

"I fucking love seeing this cock disappear in his mouth. I love pushing it in."

"Look at all that spit, his body is reacting perfectly, just how I wanted."

And with that, the dildo is removed one more time. Only this time, the down time was minimal and the ensuing invasion was relentless and without recourse. To add to this, I feel a mouth wrapped around my cock matching the pace of this mouth fucking I'm receiving. It's as though they wanted me to think I was blowing myself.

After maybe 30 seconds of this, I felt as though I was going to explode but was met with an immediate stop and hard slap to my cock to remove any of that feeling. They must have been able to tell from my thrashing body to their motions. Again, another reminder that they are in control of what my body does. Not me.

At this point, the ear buds are removed and I regain a sense. "You'll cum when we let you." I hear Layla tell me. I feel another tight grip on my cock followed by a few strokes and the light touch of thin cold steel.

Suddenly, I feel body weight to either side of my head and I'm met with Melissa's pussy over my mouth, grinding her flesh over my lips and tongue. "Eat my pussy good enough and we might let you cum."

I lick and suck her lips and clit. I hear her moans and taste her juices slide down my tongue into my mouth enjoying every moment of it. Meanwhile, I feel the cold steel teasing my cock which is now covered in pre-cum. I feel the familiar feeling of the cold steel starting to slide into my cock, slowly, intently. Layla is down sounding my cock as I eat Melissa's pussy. She's lightly stroking my cock as the steel slides deeper and deeper. The feeling is absolutely amazing.

I get into a rhythm and soon Melissa is bucking her hips uncontrollably nearly screaming in the pleasure my tongue is giving her. I love eating pussy. Then she drops her full body weight on my face, cutting off all air as I bring her to climax. Layla continues to stroke me inside and out as Melissa smothers me. I reach my limit as I struggle for air and I start to squirm for air. She lifts herself off my face and i desperately gasp for air.

All this time, Layla does not let up. Melissa gives me a deep kiss and licks her cum off my face. I love it when she does this.

"That's my good boy. I know you loved that. Do you want a taste of Layla now?"

"Ah, yes ma'am. I would love to."

She reaches out and grabs my cock to get Layla's attention and switch places. Still blindfolded, Layla whispers in my ear "Is it my turn now? Are you ready for me?"

"Yes ma'am. I need your pussy on my mouth. I need to please you."

Same as before, I feel a pussy against my mouth and I instantly know what to do. This time though, Melissa covers my cock in lube and starts teasing my cock, edging me to orgasm. Playing with my ass with her fingers. Soon Layla is cumming on my face, grinding against my open mouth.

After cumming, she climbs off me and both Layla and Melissa are licking me clean.

"Do you think he deserves to cum?" Melissa asks Layla.

"Oh yes. That was amazing. I think we can allow him to release too."

Melissa remove the blindfold and I squint as my eyes adjust to the light. Melissa's eye find mine. "Do you want to cum Steve?"

"I want what you want ma'am."

Melissa places the blindfold back over my eyes and she adds more lube. I feel 4 hands on my parts - cock, balls, ass. All slick and moving with dark intent, slowly at first. They take their time building me up, going back to edging me to orgasm. This goes on repeatedly and soon my body is thrashing.

"We're going to keep doing this until we're convinced that your livelihood depends on this orgasm. You're going to have to beg for it." Layla tells me, demandingly.

"Please ma'am, please let me cum. I can't take this any more. My cock hurts so badly. I need to cum. I feel like I'm going to explode if you don't show me mercy and allow me to release."

"That's what we want to hear." Melissa says. "You can cum now."

To which I feel like my cock explodes with cum everywhere all over their hands and myself. I feel spurts of cum land on my legs and stomach as my body thrashes in sync wih their strokes.

After cumming I feel their collective mouths on my dick, lapping up the cum, sucking what they could out of my still twitching head. I hear them share a kiss.

Then I feel wet fingers against my lips, prodding. I know what they want from me. I part my lips and the fingers probe my mouth and I taste my orgasm. The blindfold is torn off my eyes and before I can react, I'm met with wet lips and feel my load swap from Melissa's mouth into mine as we share a deep kiss. Immediately after breaking the kiss, Layla replaces her and we swap my cum before she ultimately swallows it all.

I give a deep sigh of relief thinking that was all and I start to pull at my restraints and look to Layla and Melissa for my freedom.

"You're not finished yet. We're still not fully satisfied."

My body instantly stops pulling at their restraints and I relax. "Yes ma'am. Whatever I need to do to satisfy you both."

They start playing with my limp cock, willing it back to life. Thankfully I am multi-orgasmic, so I'm able to come to attention again.

Layla climbs on top squatting over my cock. She slowly lowers down on to my cock until I'm entirely inside her pussy. The feeling is amazing. She then begins riding me relentlessly. As she continues to ride me Melissa grabs a double ended dildo and shoves one end in my mouth. After fucking my mouth, she gets up and squats over my face, leaving the dildo in my mouth for her to ride as well.

Now with both women straddling me, they buck and fuck me with no hesitation. Using me only to get off. This goes on for what feels like forever. Each time Melissa landed on my face, I was cut off from air and the dildo pushes into my throat. And just as I'm about to lose control, They each are cumming again. This time Layla demanding I cum inside her pussy. As I cum with Layla, Melissa is slamming her pussy on the dildo and her ass into my face. Each woman pawing at the other in orgasm, moaning, screaming. And with one final yell, I dump my cum into Layla as I feel her pussy grip my cock as if it were trying to pull it off, never to leave and Melissa slams her pussy down and doesn't lift off. I feel a warmth over take my face, but its more than her body. She squirts all over my face nearly drowning me in her orgasmic juices and I taste the sweet fluid. All the while, she's shoved the dildo deep into my throat.

They both sit there for a moment and I begin to panic not being able to breathe. They realize my constrictions and quickly disengage their bodies from mine and I again gasp for air, desperately.

After regaining my breath, Melissa and Layla meet my eyes and the descend to me to lick me clean, taking turns deep long blissful kisses.

When they lift, I can tell that their demeanor had changed.

"Are you satisfied?" Melissa asks openly not to any one of us in particular.

"Fuck yes" both Layla and I reply simultaneously.

We all share a genuine laugh and continue to kiss and I'm released from my restraints. The kisses continue but this time in a more caring, loving way and I feel my cock starting to come back to life.

Melissa looks down and sees what's happening. "It doesn't look like you're quite done yet though!"

I share a devilish grin; "The night isn't over yet." I reply.

The kisses start all over again and hands begin to travel, including mine.