Their Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

About 10 days later Mike called and said they were going to have a meeting the next evening if I was available and he would meet me at the front. I took a good shower about an hour before I left the house. Surprisingly mom came in the bathroom and helped dry me off again like before. Her fingers using the towel lightly in my private places. She waved bye. Mike was about Benson's size, maybe a couple of inches taller. He had slightly curly hair a little blond. We went hand in hand back to his room and he left me there in private to get in my cloak. I went to the lounge and mingled with everybody. Benson gave me a good hug. There were three other guys, Gary and Charlie and Rome. Gary and Rome were about like Benson and Mike.

Charlie was too except he was quite black. Not totally but a more darker shade, about medium I guess. Every time I stood next to him my breath got short. He had the most beautiful face with such bright eyes. He held my hand once and I almost peed on the floor. Charlie had a bulge in the front of his cloak almost all the time. I had to sneak a peek every now and then. The other girls and I talked too but I could tell they were more attentive to the guys. The lights started to go down. There was certainly no doubt the girls were here for the same reason the guys were, some very high sexual excitement and whatever satisfaction they derived from it and they were in no hurry finishing up, only starting.

Mike took me to a sofa near the side wall up front. I could see three sofas spaced out in back of us. We both seemed to get on the sofa about the same places that Benson and I did. A natural starting place I assumed. We talked a little and kissed a lot and he ran a hand around my legs and knees. When our tongues met he slipped a hand in the side slit near him and down on my thigh. That single little movement brought chills it felt so good. I was well turned on just from expectation. All he had to do was pull our flaps up and we could fuck. He curled over on the inside of my thigh and pulled up to my crotch and ran the edge of his hand up and down the middle of my ridges.

I lifted my right leg up and he moved back and I got it against the back of the sofa and he started again. This time my ridges were open and he sank right down in and rubbed across my vagina and clit. Not hard, softly and easily. I was so wet by then. I had already decided to join in so I slipped my hand in his side slit and found his penis and started massaging. I now knew about what to do along with slowly jacking it up and down. We stayed with that with Mike spending more time on my clit but only brushing it lightly.

He said, "I love giving orgasms. Would you like to have a few? Nice easy quiet ones."

"I love orgasms," I said. "Yes, please."

"Slip down this way until you're comfortable." He said.

I slid down but kept my head up like before. I kept my leg up against the sofa back. Mike got between my legs but didn't pull my cloak front up. He unbuttoned my top and my breasts were uncovered. He started by kissing them all the way across then getting a nipple in his mouth. He started sucking slowly and I felt a finger just above my clit touching it in rhythm with his sucking. I was already turned on and it wouldn't take long. He sucked a little harder and got his tongue working at the same time. His finger never stopped tapping my clit. In no time I had my first orgasm. It was so welcome and satisfying. We kissed and he rubbed my inner thighs and ran his fingers up my ridges and the side of my hood lightly. I was still a little sensitive. He probably knew all about that. I don't know why but I always expected guys to have already fucked a lot of girls.

Every now and then he touched my clit. After a while he pulled my front flap up and folded it on my upper stomach and slid way down. There was plenty of room in the sofa. I brought my other leg up like I did with Benson. Mike started low running his tongue along my ridges and worked up to the top of my hood and started down again. There isn't much that can compare to having your clit and vagina area being tongued. It's just impossibly good. He started getting all the parts he could find with his lips and pulling and letting go. He started on the top of my hood and squeezed with his lips and jacked it then moved down. He did this twice then got my clit in his mouth and did what he did with my nipples, sucking slowly. He let it out a little and got it back in and started again.

A finger got just at the entrance of my vagina and he pulled the edge and sucked my clit at the same time. I just had an orgasm but this one didn't wait. It was more noticeable than the first one, more exciting. He came back up and we kissed a while then we rested and talked. Mike was a very good lover.

He said, "This next one will be a little different. Give it a try and I think you'll love it."

I said something back but was thinking about what he said. He got my flap back down and arranged me in front of him, stretched out of the sofa. He pulled up the back flap and did a few other things and I felt something cool in my butt crack then he spread it and I felt his penis pressing right on. It was very warm. He reached over and could easily get to my breasts and played with my nipples and started pushing his penis. It only took about 6 or 7 times until I knew how good it was. I started pushing back and we just went like that.

At some point I felt his penis slip into my bottom and pull back and in again. He didn't pull all the way out. All I could think was 'fuck, that's good'. I wanted to go very fast to get there and it was excruciating to go slow at Mike's speed. I heard some orgasm sounds, closer than last time, and about a minute later someone going in the bathroom, albeit quietly as possible. Mike was giving me a great thrill that didn't seem to stop. It just got better and better. It finally started to rise up to full and the dam opened and I got engulfed with it. Mike kept going but it didn't take him that long. He had a long orgasm. His penis seemed to be the perfect size for anal. It wasn't stressful or anything like that, just an extra special fuck.

He looked every now and then and said, "The bathroom is open if you'd like to go."

He pointed the way and I went quickly past the sofas, not getting close. When I came back he went and when he came back he had two bottles of tea in insulated wide bottom holders. We sat for a while and he told me about some of his missionary adventures.

When we were both good he said, "I think we have plenty of time if you would like to try doggy style. It's one of my favorites."

I said, "I would love too."

After the orgasms he gave me I surely wanted to give back in kind. He got me positioned and my head was on the top of the arm of the sofa. I could see clearly two of the other sofas and with my dark hair hanging around my head I don't think they could see me. I could just barely make out the shapes and movements. Mike lifted my back flap up on my back and got in between my thighs. I didn't know what I needed to do. I opened my legs when he moved in and felt his fingers, probably lubing me, and then his penis sliding in slowly, not all the way the first time. I melted right down. My eyes closed and my mouth opened and my head almost froze in place.

It was so erotic I almost screamed a little. Three or four more thrusts and I felt him against my butt. I also remember I heard from somewhere they a guy can go a long time after an orgasm. Fine with me. Couldn't be better. I really wanted a good solid unrestricted fuck. I didn't know that the first time I came over but after Benson's first fuck in me I knew. I reached a hand down and played with Mike's balls while he was thrusting. I had my head down on my cheek on the arm of the sofa. My eyes were open but I wasn't actually looking at anything then I saw the shapes in the middle sofa.

One guy was sitting and the girl was on her knees sucking his penis and another guy was behind the girl doing what Mike was doing to me. I thought I counted 5 girls earlier. I wondered where she was or maybe she had left already. It was so erotic watching. There were shapes in the far sofa but I couldn't see that far. Mike was doing a fantastic job on me. It was a really satisfying fuck. He was so smooth and loving. I knew I was going to find me a couple of lovers in college, I just had to. Maybe more. Mike started going faster. He pulled his hands from up under the cloak on my back and got both sides of my hips and worked himself in and out.

Then he reached under and got my breasts and got his penis in me hard. I pushed back keeping with him as best as I could. I seemed to be getting there about the same speed. Everything started squeezing and getting stiff and it welled up and smashed me hard. I gagged and held my body still and let it get by. I could feel Mike getting his semen out. Probably not but it felt like it. When he finished he collapsed on my back. We finally separated and went to the bathroom again. It seemed like there was a run on the bathroom. What fun knowing why. When the lights came up and we mingled a little Charlie still had his bump in the front of his cloak.

We held hands again and I got a finger touching the tip of his penis. He looked at me and smiled back. My vagina got queasy next to Charlie. When I got home mom did the same thing, got me tea, took my shoes off, and helped dry me off after my shower. Some conversation but nothing about where I was at and I didn't mention it before I left. She must know something. She's always had a way about getting a comment or something from me about where I was at or who I saw or what part of town, or something but she's never tried with these meetings.

***

Charlie called and told me the date for the next get together. I said I would be there. I was squeezing my pussy and thinking about his dick almost immediately. I got to see one of his legs the cloak pulled around and his muscles were hard and sleek and perfectly formed. His waist wasn't all that big around and his hips were perfect from the outside of his cloak. I had lust images of him stretched out on top of me up on his elbows with his dick pushing down over and over right in my pussy with our tongues touching out in the open, my tits being squashed by his hard chest. That man probably had no limit to the amount of serious sex he could generate.

I kept wetting my pants so much I had to go change into some thicker cotton ones so they would air dry quicker. The afternoon before the meeting I think mom smelled my scent a few times. She would smile oddly without looking at me. She must know about these meetings. I was starting to think she had been a participant at one time. I tried to have an orgasm last night but I was too sensitive. I almost remember having one in my sleep. I was a little less edgy this morning. Everybody was having such a good time. It was so convenient.

The dark room, the bathroom, the cloaks, the wide deep sofas, the soft almost sound covering music, practically unrestricted sex of any kind and best of all, no pressure. The guys were all super nice and attentive and didn't restrict what we did and we could have all the male parts and interaction we wanted. These guys loved to get their penis in play. I was right on time and Charlie was too. He looked like such a gentlemen. He moved so normally for such a picture of a man. He sauntered with me back to his room to change.

I said, "No other door to the bathroom and a slide bolt to lock the door."

"You, young lady," he said, "are getting to know us all too well. Our air of mystery is shrinking and may I say your loveliness flows in places you can't imagine. See you in the lounge."

Mingling was particularly good fun for some reason. Everybody seemed brightened. I spent some time with Benson until his interest arrived. I did get the appropriate dick and vagina bump from all the guys including Charlie. One of the girls did that too with a bright smile and one of the girls had a hand on the bottom of my butt pushing around. With the back flap separated from the front nobody would have noticed. I got a finger on my ridges from her. The lights started to dim and Charlie found me and we found his sofa just before it was too dark to see until our eyes adjusted.

Before he could say much I said, "Charlie, could you do about half of a classic seduction on me until I can get my head calmed down. I would really appreciate it."

"I would love to do that," he said, "Adjust me or yourself whenever you wish."

He tilted me over so my head was on the pillow up the arm and shifted me over towards the front of the sofa then he got between me and the back. We were facing and our arms got around each other and he kissed me. It was so perfect. His tongue was so big. He spread it once, between my lips and it was like a pancake. Wow. He could almost wrap my tongue with his. He kissed my face all over and my neck. All this time he was pulling my cloak up under my breasts. The back flap too. He took his cloak off and tossed it to the other end of the sofa. His hands got under on my breasts and massaged my nipples and everything else.

He pulled my cloak up and off and put it with his. He had me totally nude. His arm went down between my thighs and his hands got in my crotch and he lifted me up on top of him, lifting me with my pussy. He moved over so he was clear of the back and I was on him right at his dick. I had my legs somewhat closed and could feel his dick sticking up between my thighs right up at my pussy. He got my buns again and started massaging down in my butt crack and got a finger on my butt and stayed there rotating around and back. We were kissing all this time.

He said, "How would you like to see how far you can get me in. Just sit up and lift one leg and put your pussy right on the head. I'll be still and you can slowly work yourself down. Twist and turn and bend any way you want. I may love bite your nipples and pinch your clit and rub my balls in your butt crack but don't let me distract you. This should make it smoother."

He handed me some lubrication. I opened it and lubed my pussy, a lot, and his dick, all over the top and down a ways. He was circumcised. My luck, it made him smaller. I lifted a leg up and swiveled my butt back and guided the head to my pussy entrance and pushed down to get it in place. I took a breath and started pushing down. I didn't go anywhere. I kept that up until I made some headway and kept going. By the time I got the head in I had a complete marvelous fuck under my belt. I was slowly getting my knees almost down. I only had one still up.

I was opening up as we went. After a few minutes he started moving with me but very short strokes and slowly. He got in a ways and it got extremely good. My erotic level jumped off the scale and I blew an orgasm in midair. I got my face in his neck and almost screamed a couple of times.

He said, "I think that's your g-spot going active. It'll surprise you like that."

"I think that's the half seduction," I said. "How about the whole thing?"

He laughed and said, "If that sweet sassy pussy doesn't go the whole way I'm just going to lie right here and die."

I gave him a ball lapping kiss with my tongue and started down again. I was still opening up. I got so I could sit up and go up and down. He didn't come all the way out but no need. I could shift a little left or right and his dick pressed the nerves in my pussy just right. I could tilt over, almost laying on his chest, and he could thrust up easily and faster. He played with my clit and pinched it. When he let go I thought I was going to pee. He was biting my nipples sometimes, very lightly. He got me off and in front of him and lifted my leg over his hip and went in that way. It was very comfortable and I could rest my muscles.

He still wasn't all the way in yet but I wasn't sure he was going to do that. I didn't need him to. We slow fucked and talked and sampled other erotic things to do. I already had a desire put back for his long wide tongue doing oral in my pussy. After a while he turned me over on my stomach and got on my back between my legs. In no time at all he was back in and thrusting nicely. He was so perfect stretched down my back. His muscles moving all around were so comforting, so erotic. Charlie was an exceptional lover. I couldn't image what kind of woman he would need to fill his every day. What kind could match him?

He was going in very far and faster. I said, "Charlie, please have an orgasm."

He got up a little on his elbows and adjusted a little and I knew from the change he was going to have a fucking orgasm of the good kind. Just at the end when his dick was almost home he paused and shot it in to the end. It was a short power thrust. I thought that gave his body the intensive feeling he needed and it didn't take long. He shut down his vocal cords, I heard him trying to make some sounds. Every time he got in I pushed back to make it solid and he kept going until he couldn't. He slowed down and stopped and got off and lay still, puffing.

After a while he said, "That's the first time I've gotten off like that."

I said, "It's the first time I've gotten off like that too. Want to compare notes?"

He laughed for a little while. We went to the bathroom and got our arms around each other and talked and eventually the lights started coming up.

At home things went as before. The shoes and tea and drying me off kind of seductively.

Mom said, "Did you try the bidet?"

"Yes," I said. "It's so neat. I'm glad we have them. It about turned me on."

She said, "I'll be right back."

She left and I finished drying off. When she came back she had a big towel folded up. She held it up and let it drop down and it was a cloak.

"Why don't you put this on and go in the den for a while. I'm off to bed."

She left and I was standing there by myself with all these things running through my head but put it on. It was a perfect size. I went back to the den and sat in the sofa and listened to some soft music. In a few moments dad came in.

He looked at me and stood there a little bit, smiling, and said, "Is that your mom's?"

"She just gave it to me to put on," I said.

"Do you know about them?" He said.

I looked at him for a few moments and said, "Yes, I do."

He said, "Could you wait here for a few minutes?"

I nodded and he left. When he came back he had on a cloak. He sat down beside me on the sofa, not crowding too much. I was towards the end.

"At one time," he said, "there was a girl that worked there. I was invited to the meetings for her. We were a couple at each meeting. The associates don't rotate among themselves so we were always together. We fell in love and got married."

"Mom went to the meetings," I said. "Now I know why she took care of me so well. What do you think about the meetings?"

"As they say," he said, "We've been given particular pleasures to enjoy. No reason not to activate them when we want to."

He put his arm around my shoulder and leaned over and kissed me. My dad. Right then. It damn sure wasn't a daughter kiss. It must be a habit I was getting, my hand slipped right in the side of his cloak on his dick. I held it softly since it was just getting hard. He kissed me again, lips open, then a tongue touching. My pussy was starting to feel funny. Dad got up and turned the lights out and came back and we started about the same place.

He said, "I always thought it was amazing how sexual everything became when we had these cloaks on. Standing around the other girls knowing there was a bare pussy right under her cloak, like now."

His fingers touched my hood first then across my clit right to my pussy then back to my clit. By then our tongues were twirling and we were both wetting ourselves, our bodies getting ready. No need to talk, we were both busy. He tilted me over some so my back was mostly towards him and continued on with my clit. My whole body was excited again. It was so pleasurable, so good. Dad lifted my leg up over his hip and pulled my front flap up to my stomach.