Their Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his dick went in he was unbuttoning the top of my cloak. His dick was doing a slow penetration. Dad had foreskin, I could feel it rumbling in. It was like a little teaser. All of a sudden it hit me. Mom sent him to me. Why didn't I see that before? Didn't matter. I knew this was my historic fuck right here, Charlie was relegated to second. Every time dad thrust up my pussy it was an event. I got a hand down on his dick and experienced everything I could. I played with his balls and he ate my nipples. I tongued his ear and rubbed his butt button and we fucked like virgins. Just before my first orgasm I said not to stop. I had to jerk my body some and it almost got him off so later I jerked like that and got him off.

We lay there in each other's arms and talked. We didn't even go to the bathroom. Finally I was ready again and I turned him over and got his flap up and got on top. He was half hard and quickly hard enough to run the gauntly between my ridges and the rabbit trap. I didn't have to squeeze much, I was fairly tight. Dad had a big dick. I did all the sex stuff and sex moves girls do on top and dad added a lot. I had an orgasm quicker than I thought I would and after I recovered I went hell bent for leather and almost fucked his dick off. His orgasm was something for me to be proud of.

I took another shower and got up late. Dad was at work. Mom was looking all knowingly. I started to ask a question about the meetings and she said, "Karen, we're not supposed to talk about it." She was smiling but I guess I didn't really need to know everything.

I did get Gary and Rome and started the rotation at Benson again. Sometimes one of the girls can't make the meeting and someone fills in. At one of those when I got in the lounge for the mingle mom was there in a cloak. She was beautiful and happy and animated. We stood beside each other and she slipped her hand in and played with my butt and butt crack. When the lights started to go down she was holding hands with Mike. I had Charlie.