Their Silent Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carole entered his study, her father's eyes lit up. She looked delicious in her blue mini which was cut low across her full breasts and high on her firm muscular thighs. It wasn't what you'd expect office help to wear, but Carole knew what Pastor Gabe preferred. She stopped in front of his desk, and struck a modeling pose, one hand on her hip, and gave him a 'come hither' look. That galvanized him, making him leap up from his desk and creep up around behind her.

"How's my lovely daughter today?" he asked, smiling.

"Just fine, Daddy," Carole purred. He pressed his crotch against her plump ass so she could feel the size of his hard-on. "I've been thinking of you all day," he murmured into her ear.

Carole smiled at him and gave her ass a little jiggle against his big cock. "I can tell," she giggled.

Her father slipped his hands around her slender waist and squeezed her ripe young tits. Over her shoulder, he could see down into the smooth valley between her luscious boobs.

"Did lots of boys want to see your titties today?" he asked hotly, squeezing her boobs.

He liked to hear all about her day at the university. And Carole liked to tell him stories because it turned him on; it made his prick very, very hard. Sometimes she made up stories just to get him going.

"Uh-huh," she cooed, pushing her tits into his big hands. "Danny Fields sat next to me today. He kept trying to see into my dress and I think he had a hard-on most of the day. Billy Simms goosed me once when I went by his desk. He got a free feel of my ass. And I think my chemistry teacher got a stiffy from looking up my skirt."

The pastor's cock mushroomed into a full blown erection, wedging itself between her firm ass cheeks and throbbed there. "Did you tease the old bastard?" he asked as he massaged her ripe jutting tits.

"A little bit," Carole giggled. "I sat in the front row and didn't wear panties. I'm pretty sure he had a good look at my hairy honey ... "

"Good," her father said. "I hope the old geezer came in his pants."

Carole felt her pink nipples getting hard and tingly in her light bra. And her pussy was getting wetter; her father's hard-on seemed to be getting bigger and bigger against her asscheeks.

"I'd better get to the paperwork, Daddy, " she said softly.

Her father reached behind her and caught the zipper between his fingers. He drew it all the way down to the small of her back. The dress went slack on her smooth white shoulders, slipping a little.

He set his big hands on her shoulders and pushed the dress off. Carole stood smiling with her hands at her sides. Both she and her hot-eyed father watched her little dress slide down the length of her body. Carole stood looking luscious in her half bra and thin black panties that didn't conceal much.

The pastor's hot hands returned to her firm boobs and squeezed them. "You didn't let anybody play with your titties, did you?"

"Oh, Daddy," Carole sighed, covering his hands with hers and pressing them hard against her. "You know I wouldn't do that. Only you can play with my boobies."

"Praise God ..." he rasped, mauling her breasts.

Her horny parent curled his fingers into her little black bra and slowly lowered it, baring her stiff nipples. Carole smiled in the mirror, watching how her ripe full breasts lifted for her father.

Carole sighed and purred, "You make my titties feel so good."

He unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. "Let's get these panties off you," he muttered.

He dropped to his knees behind his sweet smelling daughter and slipped his fingers into the waistband of her tight transparent panties. He drew them down over her thighs and knees, and pushed them down to her feet. Carole lifted one foot out and spread her legs wide apart. Her father pressed his mouth to her asscheeks and kissed them hotly.

"Ohhh ..." Carole moaned as his naughty tongue licked her anal pucker.

She couldn't stand the pleasure. Suddenly, she turned around and cupped her ripe breasts and opened her legs very wide in front of him. Her delicious young cunt was right in front of his mouth, furry and pink and inviting.

She bent her knees slightly and hunched her pussy forward for him to kiss it. He knew what she liked, so he stuck his tongue out and wiggled it.

Peering down between her firm mounds, Carole inched her crotch forward and mashed it against his teasing tongue. "Ewwww, Daddy," she cooed, shivering a little, "eat my pussy!"

He chuckled lewdly and slipped his hands under her. Gripping her quivering ass cheeks, he shoved all of his tongue up into her wet fuck-hole and wiggled it.

"OHHH, DADDY!" Carole squealed, shuddering. Her pretty head fell back and her nipples pointed up at the ceiling. Her fingers curled into her father's hair and yanked his mouth tighter against her burning cunt. "OHHH, SUCK IT, DADDY!"

Carole liked to come with her father. He ate her out with a religious fervor, as if he were atoning for sins yet to be committed. He knew a lot more about a girl's genitals than college boys did and it never ceased to drive her crazy when her father was licking her love niche.

"UH-UH!" she grunted, humping her cunt hard against his mouth. "SUCK ME, DADDY! OHHH, DADDY! DADDY! OHHH, I'm COMMMMING!"

The shuddering girl was out of her mind. She gasped and giggled and grunted. Her pretty knockers jiggled as she shivered and shook with her explosive orgasm. And her sopping cunt was burning and palpitating against her father's sucking mouth.

"Ohhhh ..." she purred as he licked up her dribbling cunt-juices.

He glanced up at her heaving young tits. He knew what pussy-sucking did to his daughter; she had the makings of a true libertine. After all, he had trained her. He'd told her that her pussy would be hotter than ever after a good come. Women could come and come and come, he taught her, and every female should try to get as many climaxes as she could in this lifetime.

Carole had learned well. Panting now, she peered down at her handsome father and purred, "Take me on the bed and fuck me, Daddy."

He grinned and got to his feet. Taking her hand, he led her to the bed where she immediately lay down and opened her toned, muscular legs.

"Get naked with me," she cooed.

Her father quickly stripped and got on the bed with her. Carole grabbed his big weapon and held onto it for dear life.

"Ohhh, you pervert," she teased, slowly jerking his stiff dick, "every time I feel your prick it feels bigger!" She wiggled around a little on the bed, hunching her cunt. "Here," she purred, smiling lewdly. "Put it up my pussy."

Her father chuckled, loving these special moments when his slut daughter was hot and horny and anxious to fuck. He rolled onto her lithe soft body. Carole gripped his dick and pulled it to her gaping aperture. He'd reamed her over and over so her hair fringed cunt was more open than most women her age.

When half of his big thick prick was wedged up in her vagina, Carole let go of his cock and slipped her slim arms around his neck. The pastor started fucking her pussy, slowly at first to tease her, then faster and faster to drive her wild with lust.

Carole's eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned, screwing her cunt round and round as her daddy's nice prick came slamming up into her pussy. His big balls were slapping at her quivering ass as his huge affair pummeled into her temple of Venus.

"UHHHH!" Carole groaned, feeling his massive cock-head pounding against her cervix. "HARDER, DADDY, HARDER ... I NEED TO COME!"

He intensified his fuck action, and there was only breathing and huffing -- but interrupted suddenly by an ominous aura that pervaded the room. At this moment, her hulking mother stood in the doorway to his study. The shocked woman stared horrified at the scene on the couch. Well, 'horrified' is overstating how she felt. Maybe disgusted is a better word. She stood for a moment, watching her husband's huge cock sluicing in and out of her daughter's quivering cunt.

"Fuckin' slut!" she muttered, and shuffled away.

Both father and daughter heard the appraisal. Carole threw her head back and giggled. Her father laughed, too. He loved Wednesdays.

Carole knew why her mother allowed the fucking. Her mother was whacked out; she hated men, especially her husband. Long ago, she figured if her husband was banging his daughter, then she could forego the agony of fucking the sonofabitch. It was bad enough she had to play the piano at services.

Chapter 4: Marge

Marge opened her eyes and looked around the bedroom. The room was dark and quiet. She rolled over and sat up in bed and realized that she was lying naked on top of the bedspread. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she fumbled for the robe that was draped over the nearby chair.

She stood up and felt the ache in her pussy and the soreness in her thighs. She moved stiffly, cursing herself from overdoing it at the gym. She unconsciously rubbed her hairy pussy with one hand as she pulled the robe around her. She opened the bedroom door and walked slowly into the kitchen. Standing in front of the refrigerator, drinking a glass of orange juice, she heard the television in the living room.

"Mom," Henry's voice called out. "Are you awake?"

Marge closed the refrigerator and walked into the living room, her robe hanging open, revealing her tits and her cunt tangle. Henry was sitting alone on the sofa, watching an adult film on TV. The movie was rated for mature audiences, and that meant anyone mature enough to use a TV remote. He was watching a skinny guy with a long cock, pummeling a screaming housewife up the ass. Both were covered in tattoos. In these films there was never a commercial.

He looked up at Marge and smiled at her when she came into the room.

"Hey," he said, staring openly at her tits. She hadn't bothered to close her thin kimono robe. "I stayed up to wait for you." His eyes rested on her cunt that peeked out at him from behind her thick auburn bush.

"That was very nice of you," she said sitting down beside him and putting a hand into his lap. She tentatively touched his thick prick, lurking inside his shorts. Her pussy responded by pulsing lightly, emitting moisture.

Marge did not bother to close the front of the robe. She knew that she was giving her son an eyeful of her tits and cunt forest. She rubbed her hand against the soft material of his shorts and felt his thickening cock. She reached inside his shorts and felt his swelling weapon.

"Yummy," she whispered. "You're getting hard." She smiled sweetly at him. "Do you want me to play with it?"

"Sure," he said. "You have a magic touch ..." He pushed his crotch up to fill her hand.

Marge wasn't surprised to feel herself responding. For a grown man, he was so shy and embarrassed when she talked about sex with him; he loved what she did to him, playing with his semi-erect cock until it became swollen and stiff. She had been sleepy when she walked into the room, but Henry's throbber was making her horny again.

"That's nice," she said, fingering his flesh. "I'm wet just thinking about your cock. Do whatever turns you on. Play around with me, honey."

Henry reached over and opened her robe wide. He looked her up and down, from her heavy tits with their swollen nipples to her dimpled navel and its thick pubic forest. He took her tits in both hands and squeezed them, feeling their weight. He leaned into her breasts buried his face between them.

"That's my guy," she said, holding him close to her chest as he moved his face around her meaty tits. "Go on, lick them and suck them and kiss them. Do anything you want ..."

Henry kneaded her tits, squeezing them between his fingers and teasing her nipples. His mouth was busy, first licking the smooth sides of one tit and then sucking noisily at the thick nipple. He slurped at her nipples and she loved what he was doing to her.

"Ohhh, baby!" Marge moaned with pleasure as she shoved her tits into his face. "I love it when you do that to me!"

Henry sucked on her tits, but his mind was busy planning how to drive her wild, thinking about her ass, maybe he could play with her ass and stick some fingers up there. Then he pulled his head back and whispered, "Let's go into the bedroom."

He stood up and tried to pull her to her feet. Marge let him pull her up, but she pushed him away. "Hold me," she said. "We have plenty of time to have fun. But for right now, I just want you to hold me for a little while, Henry. I never get enough affection. We can fool around later. But for right now, just hold me."

Marge remembered how she used to say almost those very words to her husband just after they had gotten married. They used to hold each other for hours at a time, saying nothing and clinging to one another. But that stopped when Walt got a promotion and was transferred to Tokyo.

"Let's go for a ride," Marge said suddenly, standing up and puffing the robe tightly around her. She didn't want to go into the bedroom, or make out with him in the living room, where there were framed photos of her and her husband.

Henry followed her to the door of her bedroom. He watched as she dropped the robe to the floor and pulled on a pair of jeans, not bothering to put on panties. She slipped on a black polyester T-shirt. It clung to her boobs.

"We'll go for a little drive," she said. "And then we can park somewhere and smooch. Would you like that?" She stood up and walked past him. She could feel him responding as his thick cock pressed against the front of his jeans.

"Okay, Mom," he said. He followed her out of the bedroom.

The night air was cool as they drove away from town with the windows down and the radio playing softly. Marge rested her right hand lightly on Henry's crotch as she drove, gently feeling his cock grow hard and strain against the material of his jeans. She felt the swelling of his prick and knew that she had to do something for him soon.

She swerved off onto a dirt road that led to a small lake. She stopped suddenly and turned off the engine and the headlights. The night was humid and the buzzing of mosquitos filled the air.

"Let me take care of you first," she said, leaning over him to unzip his jeans and pull his cock free. "Then we can just relax for a while."

She held his cock in both hands, feeling its thickness, slowly rubbing her hands up and down its length. She squeezed the head, milked out a few drops of pre-cum, and smeared them over the knob of his penis. There was moonlight and she could see the long, pale tube in her hand. She put her mouth on it, covering the knob and half the length of his prick.

"Ummm," she said, pulling her head up. "That's good. Now I'm going to suck your cock, honey. I want to feel it spurt."

She stopped and told him, "Talk to me while I suck you. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me that you want me to suck your cock and swallow your cum. Talk to me, honey. Talk nice to me ..." She bent over him again and put her mouth back over the leaking knob.

Henry put his hands on her head. As he tightened his grip, she reached up and indicated he should loosen his hold on her hair. Henry rested his hands on the top of her head and patted her as she sucked on his joint.

Marge was savoring the fullness of his prick in her mouth. She felt pre-cum dribble out of his piss-slit and knew that he was going to shoot soon. It bothered her that he was saying nothing. She felt he was being selfish. She sucked hard, and too soon was surprised with a strong blast of spunk. She struggled to swallow the heavy load of cum as he fired into the back of her mouth.

"That's good, Mom!" he finally said. "When you suck me off ... your lips are so soft ... I love your mouth ..."

Marge felt one last forceful blast of cum shoot into her mouth. Then she felt his cock relax and start to soften. She held his cock in her mouth, softly rolling her tongue over it.

She brought her head up and kissed him on the lips. There was still cum in her mouth. Maybe he didn't like it, but she figured if she had to swallow his load, he could well taste it.

"That tasted good," she lied. It tasted salty and yucky.

Kissing him again, she stroked the side of his face with one hand and rubbed his limp cock with the other. She felt his cock begin to stiffen again.

"You really are a superman," she said to him. "But now just hold me for a few minutes."

Marge pushed him gently back into his seat and leaned over him, crushing her breasts against his chest. She sighed and kissed him lightly on the cheek, pressing his hand between her legs. She was very hot now.

Henry responded by running his hands over her back and down to her hips. He inserted first one, then two hands under her shirt and slowly brought his hands up her back, moving them forward so that they cupped the undersides of her heavy breasts. He knew she loved to have her nipples stimulated .

Marge moaned. "I want to suck your cock again," she said. "Don't come yet. Just let me hold it in my mouth."

Sliding down his chest, she brought her face to rest against his open zipper. She fished his cock out again and sucked his semi-erect tool back into her mouth.

He didn't speak, just a slight inhalation as her tongue tickled him. She opened her mouth wide and let him shove his prick all the way into her throat. She relaxed her throat so she could take the full length of his cock. Closing her lips around his swollen shaft, she pulled her head back, rolling her lips along the length of his prick. Then she fell forward on his cock, letting it slide into the back of her throat.

Henry tightened his grip on her, hair and tried to push her face down onto his prick. Marge let him press her head down; she was becoming aroused again, she was very wet, and a warm glow was spreading from her tits and across her chest. She began to pump her head more rapidly now, bobbing up and down on his stiff prick. She wasn't trying to get him off, just edging him.

He didn't speak, but he was breathing heavier. Marge responded by slamming her head down on his crotch, his knob almost into her tonsils. She pulled back slowly, letting her lips move his foreskin up and down.

"Hey!" Henry cried when she had pulled her mouth completely away from his cock. "Don't stop! Keep sucking my cock! I want to shoot in your mouth again."

Marge kissed him lightly on the lips. "Wouldn't you rather shoot inside me?"

Without waiting for an answer, she squirmed out of her jeans, and went around to get into the back seat of the car. Henry quickly followed her lead, and sat with his thighs apart. She straddled his hips, positioning her gaping hole over his stiff pole.

Lowering herself onto his prick, she felt the slippery knob open her labia. As it stretched wide to accommodate him, she felt her vaginal muscles snap back around his shaft, griping it tightly as she slid further down. With a heavy sigh, she settled down on the base of his thickness.

She dropped her head forward against his chest. Wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, she began to make short humping motions.

She was breathing heavy, as she rolled back and forth over his cock. She tightened her arms up around his neck and held on as she hunched against him. Her gash was burning, tickling, and oozing heavily.

Henry responded by gripping her ass cheeks and guided them down over his cock. He reached up with one hand and slipped his middle finger into her asshole.

"I love what you're doing!" Marge urged: "Use two fingers!"

He thrust two fingers deeper into her ass, past the tight sphincter muscle surrounding her ass rim and into her warm rectum.

Marge was riding his cock like a banshee. Still holding him by the neck, she slammed her pussy down onto the base of his cock, grunting and moaning each time her mound made contact.