Their Silent Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices were lubing the action, squishy noises sounding like water music, each time his prick was slammed up against her.

Marge groaned loudly as she bounced up and down on his standard. She felt his cock tighten and knew that he was close to shooting.

"Do it!" she cried, slamming her pussy mound down hard against him.

Her orgasm surprised her, climaxing powerfully with latent heat, causing her to shake violently, her leg muscles convulsing as she attempted to hang on. She felt the first spurt of Henry's white cream eject from his cock into her greased cavity. His jizz was thick and creamy, and she felt it stick to her insides, then slowly drip down towards the opening of her vagina.

She wailed as she sat down on his cock again and another powerful wad of spunk sluiced into her cunt. She bucked and thrashed on his prick, bouncing up and down on his stiffness as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Ahhhhhh! That's wonderful, baby!" she cried, digging her nails into his back.

Henry reciprocated by grabbing her heavy tits, pulling and twisting her nipples, which she loved. With a final, powerful thrust he rammed his cock far into her hot box and fired his final salute into her sopping cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Marge purred as she clung to him as her orgasms subsided. She kissed him on the cheek. "That was nice," she said. "Now let's get out of the car. Maybe we can think of something else to do."

Henry was empty and what occupied his mind most was the mosquitos. It must have been the smell of cum, but it seemed like the mosquito air force was fully in attack mode. She was still hot and wanted more, her cunt was still alive and throbbing. She took his hands in hers and faced him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she jumped up and locked her legs around his waist. But Henry, like most men, had no interest in getting more pussy. At his age, waiting at least an hour -- he would be eaten alive. He did not bring mosquito repellent and as much as he loved his mother, he convinced her their best option was to get the hell out of there ...