Their Story. A First.

Story Info
Two sides to a story.
4.9k words
3.41
130.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fluff69
Fluff69
2 Followers

HER STORY

With equal measures of excitement and nervousness, she stepped into the hot, steamy shower. Thoughts of what lay ahead whirling chaotically in her mind, his messages had made her feel things that she never thought possible so what on earth would his physical touch do?

Absentmindedly she lathered her body up, the suds sliding down between her breasts, her thoughts on him, always on him lately. The soapy lather seeping down between her legs, that familiar flutter in her groin as she imagined his strong hands exploring every part of her wanting body. Snapping back to reality, no, she will not touch herself, she will save it all for his arrival, for him.

Time to concentrate on getting ready, she knew the rules, he would be Sir, she had been instructed on the outfit he would like her to be wearing, she was grateful to have had this taken out of her hands, one less thing to stress about. Climbing out of the shower, she wraps a towel around herself and wipes the steam from the mirror, can she do this? She guessed she would soon find out.

An hour and a half til he arrives, time she got a wriggle on.

Every part of her body is clean, any stray hair has been shaved away, her skin is soft and she smells like jasmine and sandalwood. She strokes her freshly straightened hair, knowing that later his fingers are going to be intertwined through it all. That flutter again.

She sits at her dressing table and carefully applies her make-up, keeping it pretty subtle but accentuating her vivid green eyes, her best feature in her opinion. A red lip is a must, a slick of scarlet across her mouth, again she knows it won't be on for long, he'll soon kiss it away. The flutters wont stop.

The underwear is new, laid out on her bed, she slowly drops the towel to the floor and reaches for the black lace panties, slowly pulling them up, fingers briefly touching the small landing strip of hair she left. A matching long line bra completes the lingerie, she glimpses herself in the mirror and a slight hint of a smile crosses her face, for the first time in the longest time she is feeling sexy. He is slowly beginning to encourage this confident, sexually charged side of her to emerge, desperate to let him take control and lead her down the path to the unknown world of submission.

She reaches for the dress hung on the bedroom door, pulls it down over her head and smooths it down over her curves, the hem grazing across the top of her thighs. Leaving her legs and feet bare, she casts an appraising eye over the finished look, her little black dress is clinging to all the right places, her cleavage just very slightly on show, a tantalising glimpse of what's hidden in plain sight.

She slowly descends the stairs and as she gets to the all but last step a figure presents itself at the front door, followed by a confident knock at the door. She holds her breath, the butterflies are going berserk in her stomach, what is she doing? What is she letting herself in for?

Exhaling slowly as she opens the door. Instantly locking eyes with him and knowing that she wants everything he is going to do to her. Her submission is given in a heartbeat.

He strolls confidently into her abode, her safe space.

He puts his hand on her waist and pulls her in, his other hand grabbing a handful of hair, he gently but purposely tilts her head back and kisses her, his tongue exploring her mouth, she tastes of pear drops. As he pulls away from the kiss, a moan escapes her mouth. Oh the flutters, a dampness is felt in her panties. She feels breathless, her whole being wants his hands on her. She wants to feel pain followed by ecstasy, she wants to feel all of him, she wants to feel alive.

He takes a seat on the leather sofa and tells her to stand in front of him, he runs his hands up her silky smooth legs, his fingers grazing over her underwear, lingering as he feels the heat she is radiating. He brings his hands back down her legs, she shudders with anticipation. His piercing cornflower blue eyes are on her, always on her, like he is breathing in her entire essence. The dampness in her panties is growing, what is going on, how does he do this to her?

An order to remove her dress is given, she hesitates, the nervousness about her body kicking in, he tells her again, this time with more command to his voice;

"Take off the dress."

She unzips the dress and lets it fall to the floor, steps out of it and flicks it to one side with her foot. He drinks her in, a slight lick to his lips and the animal like glint in his eye. Nervously, she bites her lip, her breathing is hard, her groin is aching for his touch. The air feels humid, it's filled with his scent, he smells like musk and amber, it's alluring.

The bedroom scene needs setting so he tells her to sit and wait whilst he gets things ready upstairs, leaving her sitting in her underwear, her mind racing, not knowing what she could expect once she enters that room. Apprehension sets in but the need to experience him is more powerful, so it's pushed to the back of her mind. He emerges back down the stairs, the scene is set but they aren't going there yet.

She stands before him, vulnerable and timid. His breathing sounds almost growl like, he wants to devour her but she knows he is intending to take his time. He pulls her into him, she feels the hardness in his jeans, he roughly grabs her hair and kisses her with such voracity, it leaves her weak. His hands are moving down her waist across her hips, his thumb plucks the lace edging of her underwear, she whimpers.

"Take your underwear off!"

Knowing it is futile to protest, she unhooks the bra, exposing her porcelain white breasts, her nipples harden. He reaches out and pinches them, then cups both tits in his hands, massaging them lightly. He breaks the moment with his next command;

"Panties."

Slowly she slides them down to the floor, she is now completely exposed to him, shyly she crosses her arms across her chest, he tells her to stop it and to put her arms at her sides so he can see all of her.

He tells her to turn round for him, feeling foolish, she does as she is told, always the good girl. He slowly brushes his finger down her spine, pausing at the cleft of her bottom, then gives her a playful spank across her bum cheeks, a taste of what's to come. A sharp intake of breath as he takes her by the hand and is led up the stairs. Unsure of what she is going to encounter in the next couple of hours, she tentatively peers into her bedroom, her sanctuary.

The slight smell of leather can be smelt, it's the restraints he has set up on the bed. Her heart starts to race, she can feel her fight or flight wanting to kick in. Her heart is pounding like a drum in her chest, she is very aware of her nakedness now, he tells her to get on the bed, on all fours with her head towards the headboard. She obliges, obediently. He proceeds to shackle her, wrists first, followed by her ankles, he pulls them tight, she cannot escape. She is totally at his mercy now. The ache for his touch is getting more intense, she feels the wetness between her legs.

A blindfold is his next accessory, he places it gently over her eyes, securing it comfortably. She is completely blind to her surroundings now, she is now completely and utterly his to play with, to do with as he pleases. Oh the flutters just keep coming.

Her hearing kicks in whilst her sight has been taken away and she can hear him and feel his movements around the foot of the bed, she is on all fours, like a dog on a chain, her most private areas on display, he slowly strokes his hand across her bottom and asks

"Are you wet for me?" In one swift movement he strokes her wet, wanting pussy.

"Good girl," he growls.

As he moves round the side of the bed, he leans into her ear , his hot breath on her neck and whispers

"You are mine now."

She moans, the suspense is driving her to the peak of madness.

He returns to his position at the bottom of the bed and he begins to lightly spank her ass, with each contact she softly groans, biting that bottom lip with anticipation of the next one. He has a rhythm, he spanks, he rubs, he spanks, each time getting that little bit harder. He then introduces a paddle, that first strike drives her wild. The pain feels exquisite, the harder he goes the more she moves herself into it, her whole body is on fire.

"Are you my good girl?" he says in his low sexy growl.

"Yes Sir," she responds dutifully, barely a whisper, she cant seem to form words, the feeling of this beautiful torture is overwhelming her mind.

He continues to spank her with the paddle, her ass feels hot, the want for more outweighs any pain she feels. The toy is laid to one side and she can feel him reach for something else off the side, her breath is hard and fast, the feeling of cold steel presses against her ass, he slowly eases the lubed up butt plug in, her emerald in pride of place. He applies her bullet to the gleaming gem and the vibrations she feels throughout her entire body are mind blowing, she is feeling sensations she didn't think possible, she can feel an intensity building, her pussy is throbbing, wet and eager to feel him. He removes the vibrator and she hears him unzip his jeans, they drop to the floor, along with his shirt and any other article of clothing. She can't see him but she knows he is naked now too, not knowing what he has planned next, all she can do is wait.

Back round to the side of the bed, he grabs a handful of hair and pulls her head into a position so he can kiss her, his tongue is everywhere, she responds with a low, long moan. Stepping back slightly, he guides her mouth onto his throbbing cock. She starts off slowly to begin with, sucking his shaft softly, licking his head, her lips enveloping his hardness. She speeds up a little, she feels him twitch, he groans and then removes his cock from her mouth. She licks her lips as he moves back to the foot of the bed, he places his hands on her hips and moves her closer to the edge of the mattress. He inserts a finger into her sopping cunt, she groans. She is so wet, so ready. In and out, finger fucking her, she sways in time with him. He moves onto playing with her clit, rock hard and covered in her own juices. He rubs it, he pinches it, she feels her nipples harden as he brings her closer to climax.

"Can I come? . . . .Please, Sir?" she begged with a whimper,

"Not yet, my girl."

Slowly, he caresses his fingers away from her clit and down her inner thigh. She is a ticking bomb, so close to an epic explosion.

Grasping his rock hard penis he slowly guides himself into position, the tip nudging open her lips, she is ready for him, she is so wet he glides right in, like she was made exclusively for him alone. Her warm welcoming cunt swallows him up entirely, the butt plug making her feel that bit tighter. He places a hand around her throat, applying a little pressure as he begins to build into a rhythm, hard and fast. She can barely take anymore, moans of pure pleasure escape her mouth, he moves his hand from her throat and grabs a handful of hair, she is getting closer, the intensity is building again, he drives his organ into her, he feels her whole body shudder. She is on the brink of ecstasy and he is waiting for her to ask that one simple question. . . . .

"Can I come please, Sir?" He can hear the need, the desperation, the begging in those five little words.

"Come now, my girl!"

As if some magic command has been issued her body goes taut, she can feel the euphoric waves of her climax begin to wash over her, her body begins to spasm, her moans getting louder with each of his thrusts, he groans, he is close to cumming too, he feels her vaginal muscles contract as her orgasm hits full force. She is erupting, her moans are now screams of pure erotic pleasure, she muffles her sounds as she burrows her head into the pillow. As she reaches the height of her rapture, her cunt devours his cock and he cant hold back any more, he slams into her releasing a torrid stream of spunk deep within her. She feels the heat of his seed inside her, along with his groans of release, she lets out a long whimpering moan as the electricity begins to subside and her body begins to soften again.

He pulls himself out, his juices, intermingled with hers, spilling down her thighs. The room smells of sex and sweat. They are both breathless, her world is still in darkness, still shackled and still very much his submissive. Slowly and gently he pulls the emerald from her ass, her post orgasm body relaxing into it. He removes the restraints from her ankles, she stretches out each leg in turn with. Next the wrists are freed followed by the blindfold. She is again free, feeling completely exhausted, used and abused in the most sensual way she could ever have imagined. She collapses across the messed up duvet, her make up smeared, her eyes black from mascara. She has a layer of sweat beaded on her body, glistening almost. He lays down next to her and wraps one of his arms underneath her, whilst the other strokes the hair from her face. Still a little short of breath, she buries her head into his chest, calming the storm inside. Never had she ever experienced such an erotically charged encounter, this man knew what he was doing and his dominance over her turned her into this horny mess but she knew somehow that she could place her trust in him and she would forever be safe.

"You did perfectly, my beautiful girl." His first words since the scene ended and it was exactly what she needed to hear.

She knew from that moment on she was about to embark on this crazy, sexy adventure into the kink side of life with the man she called Sir.

She was his, mind, body and soul!

For always.

HIS STORY

As he stood in the bathroom his mind was elsewhere, his normal routine altered. No music or distractions present. He needed this time to carefully review his scene. He methodically stepped through each part, trying to imagine her reactions, her counter reactions, what he needed to do to ensure she would stay under his full control. The different ways the scene could play out were calculated. As he stepped into the shower he automatically started washing himself over, his mind was elsewhere, his excitement obvious, standing proud and hardened he knew the next person to see him was also getting ready. He pictured her in his mind's eye, there would be little surprise in her appearance as he had instructed her exactly how to present herself, controlled down to her panties. The black dress, red lips, the hair style. He needed all his self-control right now. He had waited this long, purposely knowing his release would be explosive, that it would be hers to enjoy. He dressed quickly, checked his bag to ensure everything required was packed. He hated mistakes, his own, more so. His need for perfection on this night drove a third check. Everything packed, he was ready.

As he drove to her house he had turned the music off. Again reviewing his scene. She was inexperienced in this, new to this, there was a balance to be struck. Too much and he knew she would be gone, too little and she would reject him. He wanted this to be right, her satisfaction in exploring herself important, his exploration of her wasn't only physical but also psychological. He wanted her to follow him down the rabbit hole without fear. He needed to unlock her essence, soak in it, breathe and devour it. He needed feeding, she was his nourishment.

With a deep breath he knocked on her door. She opened it with a beautiful smile, he could instantly sense her nervousness. She looked stunning, he almost fell into her sparkling green eyes. He could quickly see she had followed his instructions, the first step on her submissive path. He entered her safe space and couldn't wait a moment longer. He smiled as he grabbed her waist, pulled her closer. His hard cock against her. Grabbing her hair and tilting her head, her lips moved slightly closer to him. He kissed her slowly at first, gentle but strong. He explored her tongue, her warmth. Locked together, he felt her submission again. She was ready to give herself to him unconditionally and he wanted all of it. His desire for her mounted. As they parted he tasted a hint of fruitiness. His mind distracted momentarily, he almost missed hearing a subtle, quiet involuntary moan, a part of her soul relaxing.

Walking to the sofa and sitting down he needed not only to bathe in her beauty but to reinforce his dominance. He needed to see her respond to his command, her reaction to his orders, his touch.

"Stand here!!" he motioned to a spot in front of him.

He touched her legs through her dress. As his hands slowly followed the contours of her legs upwards, he lifted her dress, riding it up until they felt her panty line. He made sure she felt him pause here, hoping a little vibration transferred to her expectant pussy. Back down his hands went on her silky legs. He felt her tremble, just a little but he felt it.

The first command to remove her dress was given. He saw how nervous she became. He issued it again this time with more force. Slowly she obeyed. As the dress fell he became harder. His cock was so hard in his pants it felt caged. He wanted her so much...his mind wondering if he could stick to his carefully thought through plan. He could almost taste her. She looked vulnerable, shy and embarrassed.

"Good girl... you look beautiful," he said softly "well done!"

For this first order she obeyed he wanted to relax her. For her to realise he didn't take her submission for granted, there was more to come, this was only the start.

He needed to set the room so it was ready for his scene. He didn't want any delay when she walked in later. A continuous relay of command and action. No fumbling. After a passionate kiss he left her disrobed on the sofa, just in her underwear. This instilled her submission to him further. He picked up his bag and carried it to her bedroom. He secured his under-bed restraints, adjusted them so only four straps were topside. Next the cuffs, blindfold and butt plug were laid on the bed. His excitement grew further, capped only by his self-control. He needed the control of her and himself.

As he walks down the stairs, smiling he extends his arm, motioning her to stand for him. She responds and meets him in the middle of the room. He needed to taste her again. They kiss passionately, he feels all of her body, capturing and squeezing her. He thumbs the top of her panties, flicking it so it sounded against her skin, a faint whimper....adorable.

"Take your underwear off."

She starts with her bra. Her tits exposed to him, he sees her hardened nipples. As he squeezes them he quickly shoots a look at her face, a small smile spreads. He takes a moment to enjoy them. His first time he has held them. He sucks the first nipple into his mouth and uses his tongue to play with it whilst massaging her ample bosoms. He releases his mouth momentarily but instantly goes back to it again. It's like a moth to a flame, he feels enchanted, lost in the moment. He needs more.

"Panties!"

She slides them down slowly. The first time she has been fully exposed to him. He feels her embarrassment as she folds her arms across her chest.

"Move your arms to the side," he instructs. She hesitates but then slowly obeys. Nothing will obscure his enjoyment of her feminine frame.

He wants to see all of her and asks her to turn. He touches her lower back, tracing her spine to the top of her cheeks. Without a thought he spanks her cheeks once. That sound with the sight of her flinch overwhelms him.

Fluff69
Fluff69
2 Followers
12