Their Story. A First.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's time...

Inside the bedroom he reaches for a cuff, smiling he secures the first arm. The second now in place he tells her how he wants her on the bed. On all fours facing the headboard. He wanted the freedom around her ass to move and look at it from different angles. Next he secures her leg cuffs. He lifts each strap, locking it to the cuff and pulls at them to limit each limb. He pauses....knowing she is entirely at his mercy. She looks amazing, all for his pleasure. His cock almost throbbing in its cage, he quickly adjusts it, allowing its hardness to fill its space even more. He needed to blindfold her...even her sight was his to control. His to control and remove. Once secured into place she was complete. Only the safe word now will grant her release.

"Are you wet for me?" he asks.

This question was more for her than him, his intent was for her to realise how wet she was. Without needing the answer he checked for himself. Her warm, wet cunt twitched as he stroked it.

The twitch sent a small ripple through her body, the electricity contained within her broke its exterior shell. He smiled, licked his lips again.

"You are mine now."

Moving into position he spanked her ass lightly. Moving between cheeks he rubbed them after each strike. Increasing blood flow to the skin will allow him later to deliver stronger blows later without damage. Slowly he builds the intensity. He needs to see all of her ass reddened. He knows the sweet spot is lower on her cheek, this gets special attention. An occasional squeal heard with its contact fills him with more pleasure. He maintains a slow rhythm, enjoying delivering each blow. He stops. Delays the next strike. Her ass moves towards him...expectantly wanting his hand. This small movement delights him...without any words uttered, her body betrays her moans. She wants more.

"Are you my good girl?"

"Yes Sir," her voice barely a whisper.

He removes the paddle from its hiding place within his bag. This strike is different. A thudding, more intense sensation for her. It moves her entire body. Her tits show a ripple with each delivery, her head buried into her bed. The sight of her receiving his pain is beautiful, almost poetic. He throbs at her sight.

Pain and pleasure was the plan. With darkness comes light, the Yin to the Yang.

Her emerald plug is quickly lubed. With thumb and forefinger he spreads her ass hole. Slowly, with a dipping motion he inserts it fully. A jewel in her crown. Again, her beauty overwhelms him. He turns on her vibrator and rests it on her emerald. Knowing the vibrations are deep inside her pleases him. Time for her now. She's accepted his pain, now she's rewarded with his pleasure. Her groans grow deeper. Longer. Almost musical to his ear...he's playing her like a master playing a treasured instrument. A symphony only he knows but has never heard.

His need to enter her is now desperate. He removes his clothes and walks round the side of her bed. Her face is already red, lips slightly parted. He grabs a handful of her hair and kisses her passionately. His excitement reflected by his tongue exploring her. Standing, he guides his cock to her lips. She licks him before he slowly enters her body for the first time. Her warmth sliding up and his shaft. Alternating between the head and shaft he slowly feels himself face fucking her. Watching his cock entering her. He speeds up. This time his groan fills her room. That feels so good. With the greatest display of will power he stops.

Moving to the foot of the bed he looks at her raised ass. He can see his marks left on her cheeks. Grabbing her hips he moves her closer to the edge of the bed. He inserts a finger into her. He slides it into her, a slow steady rhythm, her body reacts to his touch. He explores her internally before moving to her lips. He spreads them and slowly moves his fingers down to her clit. Hard, erect and so wet he pinches her. Making sure he squeezes it firmly. He sees her judder...

"Can I cum please Sir?"

His denial is met with a groan. Her climaxes are his to command, only allowed when he agreed. He knows she is fighting the urge. The need to enter her now is the only thought in his mind. He wanted no other distraction.

He guides his hard cock into her cunt. Just to feel her juices on his tip. Reaching over and lifting her head a little he grasps her throat, softly but firmly he applies just the correct amount of pressure. He's now deep inside her. He can fill the butt plug along his shaft with each stroke. As he fucks her, a slow sensation of moisture is felt on his bollocks. She is so wet her juices have trickled along his shaft, soaking into him. He is now thrusting into her so hard he feels his wet sack tapping against her clit. He moves his hand to the back of her head, pushing it into the bed he grabs a handful of sweat soaked hair.

She begs him for a climax, he knows he is close now.

"Cum now my girl!"

Groans turn to screams...she cannot muffle them into her bed. Her entire body spasms...he continues fucking her. Her cunt tightens around his cock, she struggles against her restraints. All of her energy being released like a volcano, her internal warm lava spilling out of her, drenching his mid drift....he can't hold it any more...

With a final thrust he releases her hair and arches his back, to ensure his cock is in her as deep inside as possible. He feels his cum shooting out of him. At this exact moment he cannot get deeper. His hands squeeze her hips, his body taut, he wants his seed deep into her. He waits momentarily, still filling her, then slowly continues a very slow movement in and out of her, wanking with her pussy. Sounds now register with his ears...both of them breathing deeply...he hears a giggle, a short, quick exclamation of enjoyment...his.

Her body is now soft and relaxed. He wanted this moment to last for hours but knows it will be short lived! Just a couple of more gentle movements he thinks. As he pulls out he watches his spunk mixed with her juices slowly ooze from her. It's whiteness contrasts her pink internal pussy beautifully, he watches it trickle over her clit with delight knowing that some of him still remains in her.

He carefully removes her plug. Releases her legs and arms from their straps. Next her blindfold. His desire now is to comfort her, to tell her how good she has been. This beautiful creature has accepted all of his wants without complaint.

She stretches her sweat soaked body on the bed....enjoying its freedom. He lays next to her. They lock eyes, peck a quick kiss before he wraps an arm under her head. She falls onto his chest that is still rising and falling, they both suck in the sex soaked air. She is breathing heavily at first but starts to regain control as he strokes her hair. He moves it away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. As he strokes her hair, he gives the top of her head a soft kiss, too many to count.

"You did perfectly, my beautiful girl."

Every word heart felt and with absolute truth and meaning. She did and she was.

Now they had shared this moment together, he knew there would never be anything hidden between them.

She was his forever.

Mind, Body and Soul.

12