Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 08

Story Info
Andrea & Jay's getaway / Lelsie's road to redemption.
14.3k words
6.2k
14
2

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then... one never knows. Please read the previous story parts.

A word about "Their Beach." It's NOT anyplace near Savannah, Ga. So, please no comments about accuracy and all that. It's an amalgamation of three different beaches I have visited. One with a boardwalk. Another with a hotel I loved to go back to because of the bar dance floor downstairs and one with a penthouse that I will describe in a future episode. Hey, it's my story. Cut me some slack. Just imagine a romantic place that you would want Andrea and Jay to have. Or even a special place of your own.

So... sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay. (And some other people in their lives.)

*****

Mid-June 2006 Savannah Georgia, Graduation

Andrea tried calling her daughter Leslie again. No answer.

By noon when they had to leave... still nothing from her daughter. It looked like Andrea would be the only family at his graduation. Her brother and family were too far away so Andrea had hoped Leslie would come. But as it became apparent that Leslie wasn't coming, Andrea made plans for just her and Jay. It was his day after all.

Around noon, they attended the graduation and went through the customary pictures with friends and family. Jay noticed that Rick and some other "friends" along with their parents, avoided him and his mother. He knew why. It was about Leslie. They made the best of it and accepted the good will of those who were still willing to give it. Savannah was a military town after all. People were not happy that the daughter of a fallen hero had trashed the military on national TV. Jay and Andrea took it in stride.

Jane had her picture taken with Jay and Andrea and promised to be in touch. They would not see her for some time. Jay wished her well and she faded into the crowd as if the morning at their house had never happened.

Eventually, they ran out of people to greet and congratulate. Jay leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I so want to move on and forget this place. Can we leave?"

Andrea looked at him realizing how serious he was and nodded. She had expected a few cold shoulders, but not as many as she had seen.

-------------

Mid-June 2006 Their Beach, Georgia

She treated him to dinner after the ceremony at a restaurant away from town; one by their "beach". The one they visited on their first day together. She had offered to have a party for him, but he had declined. So, they drove to the beach restaurant where she made reservations.

Seated outside they could see and smell the beach. Jay had held her chair for her before she sat. Not a common thing these days, Jay's politeness and manners were noticed by many women and some men around them. Andrea saw their smiles or admiring looks and was so proud of him. Manners were still valued in the south and middle America.

The handsome well-dressed young man acting like a gentleman was her son. Her man. He was her pride and joy. Andrea could not have been any prouder of him.

After dinner was over, they had coffee and talked. They stayed away from the Leslie topic so as not to ruin the day.

"So mother, whatever happened to your friend Heather?"

Andrea noticed there was no snide looks or comments. Just a question.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm thinking she was important to you at a point in time. Did you stay in touch?"

Since he asked, Andrea went over some things with him again.

"Heather and I had discussed our situation when we used to see each other. We were both married, and both loved our husbands. Once they came home, out sexy time would be over. Plus, neither one of us had told our men about our bi proclivities. While men say they like their woman to be bi Jay, the fantasy and reality are not the same. The men would have to be introduced and both approve.

"That would have been tough. Your father was an officer. Her husband a sergeant. Officers and enlisted are not supposed to and don't fraternize in the services Jay. You and the kids of enlisted people are different. Adults... well it's how it is.

"The notion that the colonel's lady and the sergeant's wife were having a "thing" was not going to go down well with our men or anyone else. So, we got together one last time the day before her husband came home as your father had a week to go for return. So that was it. No contact since then."

She wanted to tell him about how she still felt about Heather. But now was not the time.

"Kind of sad." Jay said. "No contact at all?"

"Not physically. But we talk on the phone occasionally and there's e-mail and texts. I like her. But Heather and her husband have had their issues. Her husband has PTSD. Just like your father did." She stopped to get herself together. "Shame he wasn't here today. He deserved to see his son graduate."

No matter what had transpired between her and her dead husband, he had once been the love of her life and father of her children.

"I know." Jay nodded. "I was thinking of dad when I was walking up to get my diploma. But he can see me from above."

She nodded. Talk of Robert bothered her these days. Another phase for her. She didn't hate Robert, but she wanted to move past him.

"So, Jay," she changed the subject, "back to Heather."

"What about her?"

"She called about a week ago. She is having problems with her husband. They may get a divorce."

"A lot of that going around since the war started mom. Many kids have had that happen. You know that."

"Yeah, I just feel sorry for her. She is not just anyone to me. We were close... and in a way still are. Hard to explain." She looked out toward the sea.

"It's not something I have experience with" he said. "But if a girlfriend of mine had issues and talked about it to me I would care and want them to be ok. Its natural isn't it? "

"Like you and Jane?"

"You can say that Jane and I were something like you and Heather. I can't deny I like her. I even feel something for her. But its not love. Its more like she is a sister of sorts."

He shook his head and she thought he was done, but he continued.

"I knew all along Jane had other guys she screwed around with. I hooked up with her because I wanted to be with a girl and get experience. I told her from the start that was all I wanted. She laughed and was happy because all she was running in to was guys falling in love after sex. It was a relief for us both sexually. But after you and I got together, it stopped. The last time was the night I had to pick you up at the bar."

"Nothing since?"

"No. I told you. Today was as close as we came, and I couldn't in the end. I just didn't want to. There was no point to it. Then we saw her today at graduation. Not much conversation. Our thing was never about love... well, neither was yours, right?"

He saw her look down and bite her lip. That was a tell.

"Mom... " he leaned down and looked at her. "Is there? There's more to this isn't there?"

"Not love as some would describe it. Attachment maybe... but more on her part than mine."

"But not entirely just on her part?" he asked.

"I care about her. But it's different than us. It's like she is a little sister I never had... no, not really... it's complicated." Andrea was trying to find the right words but failed.

"Oh, this is deep." Jay said siting back and raising an eyebrow.

"Kind of yes." Andrea shifted in her chair and said. "How about we go for a walk?"

"Ah... sure. Aren't we driving back?" It was an hour drive and it was close to dusk. She didn't like driving long distance at nights.

"Graduation present." Andrea smiled. "I got us a hotel room here."

"Really! Thanks mom," he said appreciatively. He was sincerely surprised by her gesture. "But I didn't pack... "

"I did for us both." She replied looking at him adoringly.

"You are... THE best!" he smiled and reached for her hand. Andrea pulled it back before anyone noticed. He smiled catching himself and made like he was going for his napkin. They were still worried someone would discover them.

"Don't you forget it," she replied with a barely noticeable smirk.

Things went through his mind as they walked. He didn't love Jane. It had been a what did people call it these days? "Friend with benefits?" That described his feelings for Jane exactly. Had his mother had Heather for the same reasons? It certainly seemed like the two used each other for friendship and sex. But he had a feeling it was more with his mother and Heather. If not his mother, definitely on Heather's part.

Andrea had worn a blue dress showing just enough leg and boob to stop traffic, but not slutty. As usual, she received admiring looks from men and women. Jay was noticing that more and more when they were out together. He was as proud of her as she was of him. Jay knew all too well how many hours Andrea had spent working out in the basement exercise room and running. What he was aware of now, were the looks of women toward Andrea and him. Jay was learning that women are more likely to stare at a man if he is standing next to a beautiful woman. The same women would see him as a young guy alone and ignore him. With Andrea on his arm, he was a contender.

Their hotel was not far, but she stopped by a bench to sit and watch the ocean as it got darker. The sky was beautiful. She looked out, but he was looking at her. She sensed his gaze and turned toward him.

"You do that a lot you know" she said.

Her side glance and smile made his heart skip.

"It makes me wet and..."

"What?" he asked wondering what she was struggling with.

"I'm a... having a hard time saying this... but..."

Her face was flushed.

"You're not alone," he said cutting her off.

"What do you mean?"

Had she gone too far? Had he realized she was too old for him? Those fears again. She had to get a hold of herself. She was confident about everything in her life, why not about him? How was he making her this way?

He turned on the bench. He was so nervous. He looked at her realizing she was worried about something. Was it what he was going to say? No matter what, he decided to man up and say it.

"I love you," he said.

"Oh God Jay... you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were... "

"Andrea," he interrupted. He used that commanding voice again.

How did he do that! Every time he did that, her pussy got wet and she wanted to be his bottom in a submissive fantasy. It had been more than a month since the first time she had experienced his voice effect on her, yet it still hit her to the core.

"Andrea... let me say this," he said in a calmer tone.

She got a little apprehensive again, but Andrea got herself under control and let him talk.

"I love you... not just the way we have been saying it for years. And not just as mother and son. I am... in love with you. As a man is for a woman. "Do you understand?"

Andrea's jaw dropped. Her lips quivered as she looked like she would say something but couldn't get it out. Her hand reached out to touch his thigh. It was darker by now and people would see and if they did would not recognize them.

"Jay... " she managed to whisper. "Oh my... " Andrea just reached for him and hugged him. Her face buried in his shirt collar.

He didn't move. He thought he scared her away.

"I... love you too hun." She moved back to look at him. "Oh God, you just made me so happy. I've been feeling these feelings the last two weeks. Not just our love we've always had. I mean we've been close last year, and more recently. But lately... I feel like I'm in love with you as well. Not the son Jay... the man Jay. It's like you and I just discovered each other in a different way. I'm also scared... that you'll see me as old and decide you don't want me anymore."

Jay shook his head.

"I was worried that you would think I was too young, or that I was just a spring fling. That some older guy would sweep you of your feet and I would lose what we have. Even talk of Heather scares me. What is there with you two?"

"Trust me Jay nothing on my part for you to worry about. It was sexual and a friendship. I can befriend and bed a woman, but my heart has always gone to men."

She reminded him of just that morning where she had just met Jane, yet they had gone to bed fairly quickly. That at least had been too casual to be anything else.

"But Heather?" he wandered about the younger woman.

"Heather... is kind of the opposite."

"She's a lesbian?" he asked. "I thought she was married... oh right; marriage problems. She just realized she is gay?"

"No... not like that," She tried to find the words. "Ok Jay. Let me explain. Heather... she is bisexual. She is attracted to both men and women. But she has this submissive streak in her that is stronger with women. I am not sure how this developed, but she told me this is the second time it happened to her. She likes to be the sub in her female relationships. She gets off on pleasing the woman and doing as the woman suggests or asks."

"Ok... so when you were together you ordered her around?"

"It's part of it... but more than that. She has this thing for women who are about ten or more years older and treats them as both mentors and sexual dominant. She told me that while she has missed our sex, she loves it when she asks me for advice, and I give it. Because I know how she takes it seriously, I'm careful what I say and am choosy in giving her advice."

"You mean she will do as you say."

"Kind off... so I always think about it, ask her a lot of questions and often refuse to advise her because I don't feel comfortable doing it. She should make her own decisions. In fact, that's my out with her. I get firm with her and tell her that she has to think it out and decide. I practically have to order her sometimes."

"Oh... that's too much... " Jay shook his head in disbelief. This was all too new to him, but he tried to understand.

"In bed its easier... I just used to say to her get on your knees and lick me... and she was there before I finished the sentence."

Jay's cock hardened with that image.

"So, is she asking you what to do with her husband problems?" He asked.

"I am very... very reluctant to say anything other than 'if he is not physically hurting you, you have to decide' things. Decisions like that are for a grown woman to make herself."

He nodded at that, but still worried about the extent of Andrea's Heather relationship.

"You sure she is not realizing she is lesbian and wants you and her to be together?"

Andrea smiled and hugged him again.

"You have some insecurities, too don't you?" she asked.

"Well... " he searched for words. "Yeah... I mean. Yes, I do... shit I worry you'll back off and leave... but this chick scares me a bit. I can be a man for you, but I can't be a woman for you if that is what you need."

"No Jay. I'm not going... just told you how I'm in love with you... " she kissed him. Her face flushed and scared as well. "I get scared as well."

He kissed her, and then stopped... a puzzled look on his face.

"So, let me get this straight. Heather will go to bed with you. Is submissive in bed with you. And even if she hasn't in a while, she thinks of you as this Svengali or mentor that can tell her what to do and she will."

"Yep. A bit bare bone." She replied. "We're not psychiatrists here, but yes. Although, I think she can use some therapy with that."

"She doesn't sub for men?"

"No... she sees them as equals. She has arguments with her husband that she will not have with me."

"So, what's her problem. She has a husband for sex and you as a friend/mentor. What's the problem?"

"The husband is impotent Jay. PTSD related psychological problems."

"Ouch" he replied feeling his legs close around his cock instinctively.

"Yeah... she wants kids. He doesn't even want help. So, she is thinking divorce while she is young enough to find another man."

"There are plenty of men mom, and she ain't ugly. Far from it."

"I know... I agree, not to mention there is adoption. But the damage between them is done. Either way... her problem. Now you know. I'm not in love with her... never have been. And I'm... " she found it still scary to say, "I'm in love with you. God help me... I am Jay. I swear to you. It's not just weird sex with the young man I raised."

She reached to hug him again. And he hugged her back tenderly.

"I'm there as well." He nodded. He wanted to kiss her so much, but they were in public.

"I glad I'm done with the grownup kindergarten of high school. I so want to move and for us start living like two adults. I know I have four years of college to go through. But I plan to enjoy living like a man. I've had enough of young people shit. I will not miss the stupidity of my age group."

"There are stupid older people Jay. Don't let your guard down."

"Thanks for saying so. The woman across the street at home comes to mind."

Andrea gave him a snide look which he matched as they both thought of the army wife across the street that wanted to be "serviced."

They laughed nervously and went back to looking at the sea and people walking by. He felt her eyes on him and turned. She had been looking at him and smiling.

"Cut her some slack Jay. I was in her shoes when I was younger."

"She was pretty brazen about it. In front of the entire neighborhood where everyone could see."

"I know and I gave her a piece of my mind." Andrea said. "I hope she listens to my advice and is more discreet."

"A month or so ago I would have thought this was out of character of you."

"And now?"

"I think you are a caring person who tried to help her instead of humiliating her. What you told me about you and Heather made me understand how hard it is for wives when their man is away."

"You are surprising me as well Jay. You are seeing people differently."

"A lot has happened the last two years. Look at us."

"I have. And I've learned a lot about myself."

Jay nodded. They both changed from his father's death onward. They both went silent for a while watching the sunset.

"So, have you figured it out yet?" She asked.

"What particularly? There has been a lot in recent times."

She had debated telling him but couldn't stop herself from sharing her inner self with him. It took her a minute to get her courage and say it. She had to trust him. She was tired of secrets.

"I have a submissive streak as well Jay."

She could see his face turning in the dim light of a nearby light pole. His look begged for an explanation.

"With you." She said.

He didn't reply verbally. Jay merely looked back at her waiting for her to continue. She couldn't see it in the dark, but his breathing had nearly stopped as his heart beat faster.

"But it's not a beat me tie me up thing. Well... you can do a bit of that with me if you want..."

He was now taken aback, but merely smiled so confidently.

"But it's more a thing you do. The way you speak to me that makes me want to spread, bend over or take you in my mouth the way you want. Or do any sexual stuff you tell me to."

Jay listened but didn't interrupt. When he realized how much she must trust him to say what she just did, he made himself a promise. This was not any woman. She meant the world to him. And knowing how much trust she had in him he would never abuse that trust, or her confession to him.

"Andrea, is there anything we haven't done yet?"

"Well, I have but three holes you can put your dick in... and you have in all. It's just... I have the urge to please you. And you have been the first man to do everything with me and please me as well. So, it's easy for me to give you... me."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers