Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was smiling.

"Oh, I think we can find things for us to do."

They laughed. Eventually they started walking to their car so they can go to the hotel. At the lobby, Andrea got stared at a lot. Men wanted her, and most women knew she was the top female in the room. The last one, looked Andrea up and down, then Jason and smiled at them both.

As they got in the elevator, they cracked up.

"Just curious there... Jay. Any pangs of jealousy when men look at me?"

"I expect it when they do. You're beautiful... have I said that in the last five minutes?"

"No... but thanks." She leaned in before speaking again. "This is new to me as well. I don't know how we'll react when someone hits on us in front of each other."

"Well, I don't get that often... only the cross the street lady."

"And Jane," she added.

"Jane is done with us. And it was sexual only."

"Sexual starts more than sexual. Jane has a thing for you in spite of what she says and what you say."

"You really need to let that go mother," he said. The elevator door opened to their floor.

'Mother.' What he called her when he was not happy with her. Andrea knew that bringing up Jane was a sore point with him. She decided that she had to let it linger in the back of her mind and stop bringing it up before she really pissed him off.

"I apologize," she replied.

Placing an arm behind her back he nudged her out of the elevator gently. She did as he wanted and looked for the room on the right. Two doors down she took the card and opened the door for them to enter.

"So, we're talking about guys hitting on you." He shifted leaning closer. "I guess we'll find out. But I have to admit... I am not willing to share you with a man. Is that possessive?"

"No... well yes. But understandable. I did a lot of thinking this morning. I thought about us continuing." All kind of thoughts good and bad... " she stopped as something he just said registered.

"Not sharing me with a man. As in its ok with a woman?" She was teasing him, but he got serious.

"Andrea, I'm a normal... sort off... guy. Fantasizing about our woman with another woman is almost... mandatory. I saw you with Jane this morning and didn't freak out. I even join in a bit."

"You left before..."

"I left because sex with her was the only thing left to do and I didn't want to."

"But you would let me be with another woman?" Andrea asked with a slight smile.

They laughed together after that. They both knew who they were talking about.

"Anyone in particular?" She nudged him, teasing him. "Because you made it clear that Jane didn't count and will not happen."

"No one I know. And since we're moving... definitely not." He turned. "Look, it was just a fantasy thing. But also, something you may want to do again. You said you are bi. I'm sure you may get the urge occasionally. I don't want you to be unhappy."

"I'm happy," she said holding his arm.

"I can never be a woman for you Andrea and it's something you will eventually crave again. So, we'll have to get that part for you the old-fashioned way."

Andrea looked at him with a puzzled look.

"With another woman, of course."

She just looked at him thinking. 'All this Heather talk has him curious. And Heather is a cute piece of ass. But in her current state and Jay and I being new, Heather is a liability.'

"Maybe... but not now or the near future. You and I are too new in our relationship. Down the road, under the right circumstances... we'll see. Jane was a mistake on my part. I apologize or that." But no promises and not a definite no either. Ok?"

"Fair enough." He nodded. "It would have to be someone we both felt so comfortable with. Just promise me... no sneaking around. Let's be honest about it. Ok?"

"Ok. I won't lick any pussy you don't approve off." She teased him.

"Me neither" he teased back.

For a second, her fears of him leaving her for a younger woman scared her. These thoughts had crossed her mind before. He was eighteen. She was turning forty-one in days. In ten years, she would be fifty-one and he would still be in his prime at twenty-eight. As much as that scared her, she was in love with him. She wanted to give and take as much love with and from him for as long as possible. Her heart was his now and she couldn't back out.

Jay reached for her. His hands all over her instantly. One was groping her ass while another felt her left breast through her dress and bra. Their eyes stayed locked with each other as she let him manhandle her. Unlike other times, she didn't reach for him. Instead she let him do as he pleased. Her hands down by her side, palms open. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle either. His left hand dropped under down from her ass to grab and pull her dress up. Jay reached under the hem to grasp her thigh and moved up to her panty covered ass. His thumb hooked the elastic band and pulled them down. His other hand let go of her breast and undid his belt. Andrea stood still letting him possess her.

'Oh yes' she thought finally, 'he is going to take what is his.' Not what she had given him the first time and others since, but a conquest fuck. A guttural animalistic taking of a woman by a man who wasn't asking permission. She had wanted this for days now. Even before they fucked, she had fantasized of such a moment. Ever since the night he taunted her by placing his cock near her cunt to scare her, she knew he would eventually do this. And she was gloriously aroused by his roughness. Her panties dropped down her legs as she felt his hands grab her ass pulling the cheeks up and apart.

Jay stepped between her legs on her panties and lifted her up on the counter in front of the mirror. Standing between her legs he forced them apart and let his pants drop. He pulled his boxers down freeing his cock and took hold of it. Her cunt was opening for him... and it was totally shaved. Andrea had included this present for his special day. Her wet slit parted to expose her wet pink nether regions inviting him in.

She saw his cock pulsing in his hand. The bulbous head leaking precum, and she lifted her legs up and out. She looked at him defiantly with lips trembling, mouth open, eyes burning, daring him to do her. She said nothing, and neither did he. He returned her defiant look with an aggressive look of his own as she felt his cock touch her cunt lips.

Jay pushed his cock on her slit using his hand to move it around; wetting it with her juices. She saw his jaw clench and knew what was coming holding her breath in anticipation. Splitting her open Jay plunged into her depths in one swift motion. She was so wet it didn't matter.

His hands grasped her hips and he pulled out only to push back in with force again and again. His hips pounded her with each in stroke as much as his cock did in her insides. Spreading as much as she could she stared into his eyes as he fucked her harder. Andrea thought she would be bruised when this was over but didn't care. She just wanted the fucking to continue. She could feel an orgasm approaching, blissfully letting it wash over her.

"Fuck me" she hissed. "Take me... make me yours."

Her urging had the desired effect. As Andrea came on his dick, he kept fucking her hard; harder than ever. Her arms clutched him and pulled him closer as his relentless fucking continued. Jay's face contorted with that dark look he sometimes got. It sometimes scared her, but it also aroused her. She had never had the need to be fucked this hard by a man. It surprised her and satisfied her at the same time. At forty-one, she had figured out something about herself she never knew.

Then she felt him tense and saw his eyes close as he grunted pushing harder into her.

"Yeah baby... cum in me... give it to me..."

Jay grunted again as he pushed deeper and held himself in her as his cum shot in her depths. Pulse after pulse she drained him. Eventually he got his mind clear and focused on her again.

He was still hard inside her. Andrea loved how he maintained that slow pumping motion prolonging the sensation within her. She had come earlier than him, yet her pussy was on fire and was enjoying his small thrusts immensely. Andrea wrapped her legs around him and hugged him.

"I'm yours you know...all yours." She whispered in his ear. "All yours."

Jay returned her hug staying in her. He didn't speak but sought her lips. He kissed her hard at first, but softer as they continued.

"You are mine," was all he said as he held her.

"I love you too baby."

"Do you know what I like about you?" he asked looking at her adoringly.

"What?" she asked coyly. What woman didn't love a compliment.

"Once you and I started, you didn't back off or go back on it. We took our time getting there, but you didn't backtrack."

"I made a decision Jay. I acted on my feelings and stood by them. I'm no teen or early twenties cock teaser. And I sure as hell wasn't going to do that to my own son. Not to the man I love."

Jay kissed her again.

"But you still worry about me, don't you?" he asked. "About me leaving you."

He saw that apprehension cloud her expression; one he had seen before. Jay couldn't understand how a woman as beautiful as Andrea could be insecure. As mature as he was for his age, he still had things to learn about women. Especially women on the other side of forty. He only saw her beauty that to him was attainable by few men. Women like her were goddesses worshipped by men from afar.

He had grown up with her, but always knew her exceptional beauty. Boys always compare each other's mothers. Andrea was the best of them all. She wasn't just outside beautiful. She had a heart of gold. Women like her were one in a million. To Jay she was unique. She could pick any man she wanted. And yet she was worried about him leaving her?

She tried speaking but he put a finger on her lips.

"Ok... you are worried. But give me a chance to be the guy who doesn't leave. Trust me to be that guy."

"It's not just trust, Jay... its math. Yes, you like how I look now, but what about ten years from now? Will you still look at me the same way when I'm an old lady and you are still in your prime?"

"Yes, I will love you then..." he smiled and kissed her. "And when you are an old lady, you will still be hotter than most women on earth. Old is like eighty, right?"

She nodded but inside she wanted to cry like a baby in his arms from fear.

"Well, I'll be almost sixty and need the blue pills anyway," he chuckled.

He could see a tear form in her eye and drop down her cheek. He took her face in his hands. He wiped the tear with his thumb and kissed her face all over.

"You sure got the compliment gene from your father Jay. He had his moments."

"Well... the apple doesn't fall far..." he laughed with her as she tried laughing to suppress her sob.

"Jay, we'll talk about this tomorrow... whenever... but no more tonight. Tonight, just love me... fuck me... make me do things for you... do things to me. Make me feel like your girl... your woman. I don't want to think about anything but us and to make this your day. Please."

-------------

They made love on and off that night. Sometimes hurried as if the world was ending, and others as if time had stopped and they had all the time in the world. Andrea did everything he asked submissively, and for his part he never humiliated her. He refused to do anything of that sort. Not to her; the woman he loved.

Sometime in the morning Andrea woke from a bad dream. In seconds it was out of her memory... but the scary feeling lingered. She cuddled up to Jay and held on for comfort. Alone with him asleep, she had some time to think.

Yes, he was a lot younger, but that didn't mean he was leaving her. The only thing that worried her was him wanting children. She was almost forty-one. When she went to her doctor, she had asked about pregnancy. She was healthy and could probably have one more, but the clock was ticking. The doctor told her to not wait longer than a year to get pregnant and to stay fit and eat right.

She so wanted a child with him. They were not related physically so that was safe, but her age placed any child she would have at risk. If they would have one, she couldn't postpone it longer than what the doctor suggested. They had barely started their life together. He wasn't even in college and she wanted to have a child?

She had experience this urge before with Robert. A woman in love with a man wanted his child and she was no different now than last time. But her age mattered now as it had not before. Could she take that chance? No matter what, she wasn't bringing it up this weekend. She wanted them to have some time together alone without complicated thinking.

Andrea was on her knees on the bed, her face turned to the side as Jays cock fucked her slowly. His hands were holding her hips, pulling her back toward him on each in stroke. She could feel his head pushing deep to stroke her insides. She thought of bringing her hand up to rub her clit for a quick orgasm, but she wanted to enjoy Jay's slow thrusting. She could feel every inch as it invaded her and possessed her.

Every thrust a joy in itself. Every grunt by him made her feel whole. There would be time for cuming later. Jay slowed his thrusting and leaned forward to kiss her back and cup her breasts. Fingers and thumbs tweaked her nipples to his fucking rhythm. He was such a joy to fuck, she thought. He could cum in a few minutes if pushed and yet he could drag out a session to an hour before he had to back off or cum. Being young, he could get hard again fast after he came. But what she loved the most, was how he cared about her satisfaction. Few couples managed the mythical simultaneous orgasm, lore of porn stories.

"You feel so good" he whispered in her ear as he continued fucking her.

Andrea arched her back giving his cock a better angle. Jay rose up again and holding her thighs began the pounding again. Her cunt was on fire.

"Yes... hard like that... fuck me..." she was so aroused for him. Now she wanted to cum but waiting was part of the pleasure. She didn't want him to stop. It felt good to be pounded. He continued for a few more minutes and then slowed.

"I don't want to come yet" he said.

"Why hun... go ahead." She turned to look at him.

He pulled out and sat next to her.

"I will... after you do. I came last. It's your turn."

"Jay" she turned on her side to face him, "we're not keeping score."

"I am" he said. "If I start thinking of me and neglecting you... what will you think of me?" She saw he was serious.

"Is there a ledger you keep track of this?" she smiled kidding with him.

"In my head. Yes." He noticed het smirking. "Seriously..."

"Jay... honey" she kissed him. "I don't think you know how much I come."

He looked at her wondering what she meant.

"I guess Miss Jane missed that part of your education. We women often come without big fanfare. I came three times earlier in the evening. Two small ones, and a nice biggie when you heard me say I did. I don't announce all of them because some are connected... it starts... goes on a while and either fades or starts up again depending on what we are doing. What YOU are doing to me really."

"Really?

"Yes, really." She smiled and hugged him. "Listen...I was just thinking how considerate you are with that, but don't worry about it as much."

'She must think I'm such a kid...' he thought but kept his cool. If he only knew how his demeanor turned her on and how it fed her need to please him.

"Jay, there are men in their forties that don't know this stuff. And women who have no clue what makes men tick. Being young has little to do with it."

He nodded and smiled. Andrea couldn't resist. She jumped on him pushing him on his back and got on top of him. He let her do as she pleased. She leaned down and kissed him. And kissed him again; only longer and with more passion. She ground her pussy on the shaft of his cock making him harder and wetting him with her juices. Her clit lined up on his log and she rubbed it up and down.

"You want me to cum?" she asked seductively.

He nodded.

"You like making me cum, don't you?"

"Yes, I do...it's a great feeling."

She continued rubbing up and down.

"Do you want to put it in?" He asked.

"No" she shook her head. "It's right on my clit, and I am about to work a good cum in a few. It feels great like this. Are you ok with what I'm doing?"

"Is this a trick question?" he chuckled.

Andrea bit his lip lightly and continued with her grinding. Her eyes were starting to get a glazed look and her breathing was becoming heavier. She wasn't a loud person during sex. Her moans were low as were her verbal responses to the pleasures. But her fascial expressions... they said so much. And Jay loved seeing her face... taking cues from her reactions. With her doing most of the work, all he could do was stay hard and hold het ass firmly.

"Rub that clit on my dick..." he whispered to her. "You are so wet."

Andrea could feel a wave approaching. Centered on het clit, the feeling of warmth started to pulse out to the rest of her body. She continued the up and down motion on Jay's dick as his hands held her ass firmly. As the orgasm approached, she leaned down to kiss him and moaned in his mouth as she came. Jay felt her body tense as she gasped drawing breath from him. She continued the grind only slower now, prolonging the waves of pleasure.

"Oh... that was so good Jay... so sweet." She whispered. She lay on him with his arms holding her as her face settled on the crook of his neck.

"You deserve it mom... Andrea." He fumbled for words in his mind.

"It's OK Jay, you can call me anything you feel. Even nasty things if you want. I like that too. Especially when you take me rough. It's those moments I want to feel like your fuck slut... you can call me things like that then."

"I'll hold you to that."

"And since were keeping score... ha, ha" she mocked their earlier conversation, "it's your turn."

He was still hard. How was he managing to keep it under control?

"Oh... I plan to have my turn soon. But I'm enjoying this moment with my girl." He said.

'His girl. He keeps doing it.' she thought. 'He keeps saying the right things to me. He keeps pushing my buttons. Heart and body. I know I raised him right, but this... his personality, he chose this; who to be. He chose to be a kind and loving person. No malice, no mean streak. This is all him. Its why I love him as a man...not because I raised and loved him as a baby, a boy and a teenager. I am so lucky to have him.'

"So..." he said getting her attention. "If you would be so kind to just slip me in..."

"Well, since you asked so nicely" she said and lifted up to line his cock with her cunt.

Taking hold of it, she ran it across her cunt-lips to pick up some wetness and then lined it up. She sat on it slowly feeling it push into her. He was hard as a rock, and felt like a battering ram going in. Yet he had made no move to push up. He just looked at her with this half smile. He was letting her do all the work. She would play along and go service the prince. She settled on a steady up and down pace leaning forward with her arms for support on either side of his shoulders.

She rocked back and forth on his dick letting it slide in and out with each stroke, her tits bouncing just inches from his face. 'Let him get a full view of the girls' she thought and looked into his eyes as she worked him.

Jay enjoyed "his turn" by remaining passive and letting her work on him. Her cunt felt exquisite. Wet and tight at the same time. She was tighter than he thought she would be. His view of older women's bodies and sex had changed in the last month, especially since they started fucking. Andrea was no teenager or twenty something, but she was definitely all sexy woman. Her cunt held him and at times when she tightened it almost grasped him. She was doing it now... every time she bottomed out, she gave him a squeeze.