Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot in me. Don't hold back...give it to me."

Jay gave her all of him in spurt after spurt. She rocked him until he finished, and he let her do as she pleased. He was so lost in this special moment she could have strangled him for all he cared. He would go happy.

"Mom, you're something else." He shook his head, smirking at her.

"Impressive wasn't I?" she said, a tear running down her face.

"Yes...I'm in awe. Don't know if or when we'll manage that again." He taunted her.

"Well, now that we know we can... we can work at it." She was serious, not knowing he was razing her. "Ye of little faith."

"Mom, I was kidding."

She pursed her lips at him and crossed her arms over her tits.

"I want to know...you have been calling me Andrea...now we're back to mom again?"

"I know...but I have to play college son for the weekend. I need to keep that up, so I better start now.."

"Good thinking," she replied. "Hand me the towel, will yah?" she asked.

Jay did, and she placed it under her ass before he pulled out of her. Andrea caught his cum with the towel before it dripped on the sheets making a mess. After wiping wiped him as well, she lay next to him, her leg over his, a content smile on her face.

***

Leslie comes home

That weekend they cleaned the apartment and rearranged everything to make it look like he was actually living in his room. They took breaks for some sex during cleaning, so what should have taken half a day dragged into the evening. Jay ordered Chinese, and they took quick showers before dinner. It was Saturday, and they relaxed on the balcony. Jay was having a beer and Andrea a glass of wine when the door chime went off. Jay got up, grabbed his wallet, and went to get the food. He opened the door, and his jaw dropped.

"Leslie..." he said. His sister was at the door. She had changed since he had last seen her on TV. Her hair was down around her shoulders; she had makeup on and wore a blouse and a jean miniskirt. And heals! Leslie hardly ever girlied up. Who was this woman? She looked like a younger version of Andrea.

"You gonna let me in, Jay?"

"Eh...yeah, come in..." he stepped aside and called out to Andrea. "Mom, Leslie's here." Jay saw her come past him leaving her suitcase for him to bring in. He looked down the hallway for the guy she was supposed to be with. The hallway was empty.

"Is he parking or something?" Jay asked, puzzled.

"Long story... it's just me." She said just as Andrea came into the room.

"Hi, mom," Leslie said sheepishly. She wasn't sure how Andrea would greet her.

Andrea gave Leslie one of her beaming smiles, raised her arms then ran to her daughter.

"My girl!" she cried, dodging the coffee table.

"Mom, I missed you," Leslie responded before her mother reached and hugged her.

'Well,' Jay thought to himself, 'that's better than I expected.'

"I missed you too," Andrea said and kept hugging her daughter.

"You're not mad at me?" Leslie said sheepishly.

Andrea made a face. That summer, just before Jay's graduation, Leslie had gone on TV to say some none flattering comments about the military. It had not sat well with Andrea. Knowing her mother would not like it, Leslie had stayed away from her mother and brother until now.

"I may be, but you're my girl, and I'm glad you are here for me to hug."

As Jay closed the door, Andrea looked at him and then the door. He raised his hands, making an "I don't know" face.

"Leslie, are you by yourself?" Andrea asked.

"We broke up." She said with a pained look. She bit down a pang of emotion and forced a smile. Jay caught the all too familiar expression on her face.

"Long story. I'll tell you later." She said. "I guess I have to tell you a lot."

Andrea pulled her toward the kitchen table. "Thirsty?"

"Eh... where's the bathroom. Been driving a while." Leslie hopped on both feet. She actually had to go badly.

Jay pointed to the hallway, and Leslie ran past him with a fist over her crotch. Andrea dumped her wine out and got a glass of water.

"I want to be sober for this," she said and pointed to his beer. He drained it in the sink and got water as well.

"Deep breath, mom."

"I'm good," she replied, closing her eyes while doing as her son had advised.

"Just let her talk."

Andrea nodded and huffed the air out before turning to him. She touched his shoulder, briefly squeezed, and sat down.

Leslie flushed, stood in front of the mirror, then looked at herself to give her courage.

"Face the music, girl," she said to herself out loud and walked out of the bathroom.

Jay and her mother were sitting at the table facing each other. They turned and smiled at her as she came in. Leslie noticed that Jay seemed more relaxed, but her mother was tense. Leslie had expected worse. Still, she smiled back at them and sat. There was a glass of water by the closest seat. 'Let the interrogation begin,' she thought.

"Nice place," she said, looking around the apartment. She needed to break the ice, and talking about the weather seemed a bit obvious.

"It will do for now," Andrea said. 'Great,' she thought, were doing chit-chat but kept looking at Leslie. And the earlier happy look was fading. She wanted to tell her daughter to get to the point. Why hadn't she contacted them for months, or why she was on tv with assholes trashing soldiers. But Andrea held her tongue.

Leslie looked at Andrea and then Jay and nodded, then looked up.

"I fucked up."

Andrea and Jay were both silent and still as she spoke.

"No excuses, no explanations unless you want them, but bottom line, I screw up and hurt the two people I should have turned to instead of strangers who wanted to use me."

"By the time I figured it out, I was too ashamed to call or come begging for forgiveness. It took me months to sort it all out. But I am sorry I hurt you and hope you can forgive me.

'Well, that was short and to the point.' Jay thought and turned to look at his mother. Andrea was quiet, but he saw a quiver on her bottom lip, and her face was red with anger. She was controlling it, but barely.

"Your father deserved better than you on tv with people disrespecting his memory."

"I know, mom," Leslie said contritely. "I should have known better..."

Andrea, still making intense eye contact with her daughter, nodded. "What do you think, Jay?"

Leslie, being older, wasn't used to her mother deferring to Jay before or asking his opinion. Things had changed since she left. Yes, Jay was older now and not in high school, but still, he was her kid brother. Their mother should be the one she had to get forgiveness from. But then it dawned on her... he wasn't a stranger, Jay was her bother, and he did matter. She had craped all over his father as well as his mom and their father. She turned to face him.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Everyone makes mistakes, Leslie. Your mother and I love you...and yes, I forgive you. It takes balls to say I was wrong and to ask for forgiveness, so you have it. But get something straight. That was your one and only shot at our father and what he stood for.

"Join another one of these groups, go on tv and do what you did again, and you and I are done forever. Your mother can speak for herself, but since I was asked, that's my answer. I will love you forever and wish you the best, but well, you got my answer."

'He said your mother twice when he said our father' the thought went through both women's minds. Andrea held her breath in case her son spilled the beans prematurely. But Leslie was puzzled and wanted an answer.

"I understand and agree. But...what did you mean by your mother. You said that twice. Yet you said our father. What does that mean?"

Jay's blank expression did not change as she asked. But he turned to look at Andrea and raised an eyebrow. Andrea decided she had better step in.

"It means that you and Jay have the same father, but not the same biological mother."

Leslie's jaw dropped. Her mind was numb for a second; then, it raced to give her the answer. "If not the same mother, but the same father, and Jay was born after me, then..." she didn't want to say it out loud. She didn't want to hurt her mother.

"Your father had an affair." Andrea filled in the blank.

There was uncomfortable quiet, and Andrea saw sorrow in Leslie's face.

Leslie nodded.

"I'm sorry, mom."

"It was long ago and not your fault," Andrea responded. She even managed a bit of a smile.

"How long have you known?" Leslie asked, looking at Jay.

Andrea looked at him as well. Her eyes burned into his. Her face calm, but he could see she was pleading with him not to go any further. He smiled at her and nodded.

"I learned at the end of school last year." He said. "But..." he hesitated.

Andrea closed her eyes and mouthed shit.

"But, I chose who my mother is. Andrea is my mother as far as I am concerned. The woman who had me chose to give me away. Your mother... the only mother I have ever known, is my mother as far as I am concerned."

Leslie was looking at him intently and started crying.

Andrea let out a breath and mouthed to him asshole, knowing she would not be seen. Then she smiled and reached over to hug Leslie.

"Were still a family, Leslie," she told her daughter. "Even though your brother has a flair for the dramatic."

Leslie saw them both look at each other and smirk as if sharing an inside joke. She wondered what had happened she missed. Jay calling her Andrea was undoubtedly different. He had always called her mom as far back as she could remember. But Leslie felt she had pushed her luck already and didn't press the issue.

They seemed to be willing to give her another chance. Who cared if they had bonded since she left and were on a first-name basis? Probably a joke on their non-biological relationship. She could live with that. So Leslie composed herself and reached out to hug her mother.

"I'm sorry, mom. I really am."

"Were good, Leslie. I love you."

"Love you too."

Jay looked at his watch. His stomach was growling.

"Where's the Chinese food?"

His mother rolled her eyes. Her son was an eating machine. When not a fucking machine.

"Call them and cancel. Let's go out," Andrea said.

Jay went for the phone.

"OK, miss," Andrea said. "Let's get dressed and fix ourselves up for dinner. Jay is taking us out."

They went out an hour later. Kay was stunned at how alike Andrea and Leslie were. Same build and similar fascial features. His mother could pass for their sister. Andrea wore younger outfits when they went out on weekends these days. Tighter and shorter skirts, and low cut blouses. Seeing her mother's choice, Leslie had followed suit. While Jay was still miffed at his sister, he appreciated her good looks.

"So, how is school going?" Andrea asked, hoping that Leslie was still attending classes.

"Not bad. I have A's in everything but one class. The professor is going senile, and all of us have problems. I hope they curve the final. I don't want a C."

"I guess one class won't hurt your GPA too much, will it?" Jay asked. He was in his first semester, and it was all new to him. He was doing OK, but then he had yet to experience college finals and grading.

"So long as you are finishing college. What are your plans after?"

"Well," Leslie squirmed a bit as she worked up the courage to say it. "It's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about."

Andrea perked up. 'What now?' she thought.

"I'm going in the Air Force." Leslie blurted out.

"Excuse me?" Jay asked.

Andrea closed her eyes and took a breath.

"The airforce...as in" and pointed up.

Leslie chuckled. "Well, more like," and she pointed down. "Very few make it to pilot, so most likely, I'll be on the ground."

"What brought this on?"

"I did a lot of thinking after the tv incident, about how people used me and about dad and the service. I let them mess with my head, and, let's face it, getting involved with my professor didn't help. He lied to me and manipulated me.

"Is that who you broke up with?" Jay asked.

"No. The thing with the prof ended after the tv incident when I confronted him. This guy I was bringing, I saw last month. I decided he wasn't worth bringing here. He was nothing special. I decided I need to focus on what is important and be choosy in my relationships. Time to grow up, eh?"

"It comes in handy," Andrea said. 'About time you did some growing up,' she thought.

"And you, Jay?"

"Army ROTC. Still early on. We'll see."

"Seems like we're a military family. Hard to break the mindset." Andrea said. "Your father would be proud of you both. I know I am."

They went home, and Leslie said she was tired and needed some sleep. Jay said for her to sleep in his room. He would sleep in the living room. After Leslie closed the door, the two of them stood in the kitchen, looking at each other.

"Give her some time to go to sleep," Andrea said cautiously.

Jay laughed. "Actually, I was thinking about what happened today. Are you OK with it all?"

"I don't know, but it seems like she is getting herself together. Time will tell."

"I wasn't going to tell her about us," Jay said.

"You had me scared for a minute." She replied. Her facial expression said she was still not over it. Jay smiled. "I wanted to strangle you at the moment."

Jay approached her as they talked. Her eyes darted toward the hallway.

"How about we change into something comfortable and meet here in a few minutes?" she suggested. Jay nodded in approval and leaned to kiss her on the lips. They lingered longer than she was comfortable as his tongue probed her mouth. Eventually, she pushed him away and ran to the bedroom.

Jay pulled off his jeans, boxers, and shirt and then reached for the basketball shorts he wore around the house. With an elastic band, he could pull them up and down quickly. He knew Andrea liked him with no top on, but if Leslie came out, she might question why her brother was dressed this way watching TV with his mother. Even if she was his stepmother

Andrea came in wearing her short robe and a long t-shirt under it. It came halfway down her thighs to her knees. Jay looked her up the way she liked, and she smiled.

He turned the tv on, leaving the sound low. Picking a channel with captioning, he turned the sound off.

"One of us has to watch the hallway." She said, going to the kitchen. "I'm getting a glass of wine."

Jay sat on the couch where he could look toward the hallway. Andrea came in and sat next to him.

"I'm so horny," she said.

He laughed and shifted to the floor on his knees.

"I'll get you off...lean back."

"No, I want a quick fuck." She replied as she lifted her ass and pulled her t-shirt up over her hips. Her legs spread to show him her shaved mount. Jay felt his cock harden as Andrea spread her legs and shifted to the end of the couch.

"Please, I really need you."

Her son nodded and lowered his shorts. His cock popped out as he moved between her legs. She reached out to hold him. She pumped his shaft twice, then rubbed its head on her already wet cunt lips before aiming him to her hole. She nodded almost furiously.

Jay was surprised at her arousal level but was turned on himself, so he pushed in gladly. Her eyes glazed, and her head fell back, feeling his cockhead split her slit. She felt every inch of him invade her wet cunt. She shivered.

There was no finesse or fancy love-making for them this time. It was pure sexual animal release. Driven by urges and the eroticism of possible discovery made them fuck frantically. Andrea brought two fingers to her clit and rubbed furiously in a circle around her clit. He could see her sexual abandon in her face and gave in to it himself. His deliberate fucking she usually liked was replaced by his fast, desperate thrusting. Giving in, Jay fucked her for all he was worth.

She came first and bit her lip to stay quiet. She welcomed the spasmodic ripples of her orgasm; a release for the day's tension.

Jay was almost there. Seeing her cumming brought him closer to his shattering point.

"I'm cumming" he mumbled as quietly as he could. Andrea nodded approval and encouragement to him. It was the intense look of her unblinking eyes that took him over the top.

"Yes... cum in me," she whispered; fire in her eyes.

Jay felt spurt after spurt blasting out of his engorged cock. Andrea spread her legs to receive him and pulled him to her with her hands on his hips.

"Yeah, baby..." she urged him, All of it. Give it to me. Give it to mom."

In seconds, Jay regained his senses and, in panic, realized he hadn't been checking the hallway. He looked that way but saw nothing. No one was in the kitchen or dining area.

"Everything's OK," he told Andrea.

She just smiled at him as he leaned in for a kiss. Then he moved back off, and she placed her hand on her cunt to keep his cum from staining the couch. While pulling his shorts back up, Jay found himself transfixed by her naked thighs and legs. Yet, it was the adoring look on her face that reached deep into his soul.

"Get me a paper towel, will you, hun?" she asked adoringly.

"Yeah, sure," he managed to say and rushed to get one from the kitchen.

The sex helped relax them, but they both missed not sleeping with each other. Both woke in the night searching for the other, saddened by the loneliness of sleeping alone after months of nighttime closeness. Both had a hard time sleeping after waking in the middle of the night.

Mistaken Identity

Leslie as well woke around dawn. She went to pee and came back to brush her teeth. After washing her face, Jay's sister thought of a shower but decided to make some coffee first. When she walked into the kitchen, a faint noise from the living room stopped her. She remembered Jay was sleeping there and thought of backing away.

Taking her sandals off to be quiet, Leslie snuck over toward the partition between the dining room and the living room. The lights were off, but the TV was still drowning in low volume. From her spot, she could make out her brother's left leg bent up, and as she moved carefully forward, his fist holding his cock stroking it.

Leslie's sensible self told her to pull back and leave him to his privacy, but her curiosity said otherwise. Staying still, she watched, mesmerized as his fist moved up and down his shaft. His cock head looked thick as the shaft, which was almost twice as long as his fist. Her brother was hung well! In the back of her mind, she wondered how it would feel... inside her.

Leslie was surprised at how quickly she became aroused. Yes, he was a handsome young man. Her brother had filled out nicely in the last few years. He was tall, broad-shouldered, had a narrow waist and the legs of a runner. She had not failed to notice his good looks when Leslie saw him at the door. It had unnerved her how he had some of their father's features, but not exactly. Part of his looks obviously came more from somewhere else; it had to be his natural mother.

Watching him masturbate aroused her further. And an all familiar heat emanated from between her legs. One of her hands reached up to feel her breast, while the other reached to her crotch. She started to enjoy herself when her mind snapped out of her trance, realizing what she was doing. Lowering her hands, Leslie carefully backed away.

In the kitchen, she retrieved her sandals, took a glass left on the counter, and walked out toward the hallway and eventually the bathroom. She washed the glass, filled it then took a quick drink to steady herself.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' she thought. 'I just had sex three days ago.'

Granted, it had been lousy sex with her now ex-boyfriend from college, but she couldn't get the image of Jay's cock out of her mind. As in a trance, she left the bathroom and went back toward the living room. In her mind, she knew she shouldn't, but she was drawn to it...him. Her heartbeat was faster as she felt heat in her crotch. Moving to the same spot as before, Leslie looked over.