Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was still touching himself. The pace was a bit faster, but not by much. Leslie licked her lips and reached under her nightshirt again. Her fingers caressed her wet pussy lips and settled over her clit. She rubbed herself furiously as her other hand groped her breast over the cotton material and tweaked her nipple. Her eyes fixated on his cock as his fist continued pumping up and down. She wanted to... she wanted that to be her fingers around that magnificent cock. The urge to reach over and replace his hand with hers became too much for her to control.

Just then, the TV turned itself off. Jay barely noticed as his eyes were closed. Leslie's eyes adjusted to the near darkness. She could still see Jay's form beneath her, his hand still stroking the erect cock. It was now, or never her sex-addled brain managed to think. The hand on her breast moved forward as she started to lean over the couch. Rational thought had left her. She was wrapped in erotic wantonness. Jay's face became visible; his eyes closed as his hand beat his meat. Her hand was inches away now.

Jay was lost in a fantasy of him, Andrea, and Heather in bed. He had been having these thoughts since the night of their tantalizing threesome with his mother's best friend. Imagining Andrea and Heather on their knees with his cock between their lips, he continued beating off. They alternated, sucking his head and licking his shaft. Their fingers were playing with his balls and holding his ass cheeks.

As he stroked himself, he imagined his mother bending over to present him her cunt. Heather was spreading his mother's wet lips and licking them. And in the fantasy, Heather gazed up at Jay with a slight nod as if to say, "I got her ready for you," and guided his dick to Andrea's pussy. Jay's hand picked up speed as the eroticism of his fantasy increased his arousal.

Lost in the fantasy and the arousal, Jay felt a hand clasp over his fist. He thought it was Andrea and let her take over, stroking his shaft. It felt good but slightly unusual. He couldn't put his finger on how different, but at the moment, he just didn't care. In the dark, he saw her head over him, he couldn't make out her face, but the outline of her loose hair was visible as she slipped over the couch to fall down by his knees. As his legs were spread, she fell in the right place in between them.

Leslie opened her mouth as she stroked her brother's sizable manhood. One hand held his base and balls as the other pumped his shaft. Baby brother was shaved all over from his cock to his balls! 'He is shaving his cock for someone,' His sister thought, wondering what little college trollop was the recipient of her brother's lovely man-meat. If she only knew!

Her tongue darted out and licked the shaft working up to his head. She was licking her brother's cock! She knew she shouldn't. That it was wrong... but she was enjoying it so much. Leslie had learned she loved giving head. The power of arousing a man was intoxicating. And that the man was a blood relative drove her crazy with lust. She heard Jay groaning as her lips and tongue worked together on the underside of his helmet. He felt so good in her hands... how would he feel in her mouth?

"Shhh..." she managed to shush him then went back to licking.

Jay responded by staying quiet but moved his hands to caress her hair and head, still thinking it was Andrea. Had he not been so lost in the pleasure she was giving him, Jay might have noticed the slight differences between his mother and sister. The slightly different scent, the different technique, and the different way his sister said "Shhh," instead of Andra's customary "Shush."

But then that is the main point of sex with others. Different, not necessarily better. Better occurs with practice and familiarity. And Jay was too far gone to notice much by this point.

Leslie liked his fingers gently combing through her thick dark brown mane, his fingertips gently touching her scalp. And she loved how he was responding. Jay had to know it was her, she thought. The incestuous raunchiness drove her on... her lips were moving higher, and then her mouth engulfed him. She had his cock in her mouth, and it tasted somewhat familiar. Leslie couldn't place it, but as he thrust up past her lips, she stopped thinking. Her head lowered to take his dick went further in. She sucked on it as she flicked her tongue under his shaft. Oh, how she loved doing that when sucking!

Jay felt who he thought to be his mother, bob her head up and down. She must have missed him and snuck back to him for an oral treat! And Andrea was undoubtedly getting her mouth full, he thought. Something in the back of his head said it... she felt different, but her mouth working on his cock made that feeling seem insignificant until it vanished. He held her head gently, her soft thick hair between his fingers, as she picked up the pace. She sucked him until he felt himself get close and then backed off as her fingers tightened around his base. Wow... she stopped just as he felt himself start to cum, edging him. His mother was indeed a great cocksucker. He felt so lucky to have her in his life.

Leslie didn't want to waste the opportunity on just oral sex. She wanted to feel her brother's hard prick in her cunt. Moving up without warning, she turned, facing his feet. Her short nightshirt lifted as her legs straddled him. Leslie sighed as she felt his hand touching and caressing her ass.

Not wasting any more time, Leslie grasped her brother's cock and brought his head to her pussy. She quickly rubbed him on her wet entrance and pushed her cunt down to engulf him. The feeling as he speared in her was incredible!. Her brother's thick cock was pushing in her! She was fucking her brother! Half-brother... whatever... but still her brother. How many women had that pleasure?

After she felt him all deep inside her, Leslie stopped caring about anything other than how good it felt. She pushed down until her ass touched his abdomen. With Jay's cock was buried in her, Leslie stopped to enjoy and burn that feeling in her mind. But she wanted more and lifted back up as her hands grasped his leg and the couch for leverage.

Jay loved the feeling of Andrea on his lap. She was rocking both up and down and back and forth. Her cunt was so wet and warm, and it felt better than her mouth. She had a nice pace going, and she was quiet, so Leslie would not hear them. Here they had thought they would not have sex with her around, and yet they had managed to do it twice in one night!

Lost in the moment, Leslie rode him, and he grasped her ass and thighs, guiding her up and down. Their faster breathing and sounds of their bodies together were as arousing as the smell of her secretions. Sex in the dark can be so tantalizing!

Leslie liked the fucking, but she needed to cum. Fucking alone wouldn't do it, so she let go of the couch and brought her right-hand fingers to her clit. That felt good! In a few minutes, she felt herself getting close. Jay was thrusting up from under her, and she adjusted to it, adding to the pleasure. Oh yeah...that was it.

She felt it approach... she was closer. Oh, sweet feeling... the fire on her clit was intense. It spread and engulfed her body. She bit her lip to suppress a moan, but she did make a bit of a murmur as her body stiffened and shutter from the waves of pleasure.

Jay felt her stance change as she stopped rocking. Hearing her whimper and stiffen, he knew she came. Giving her a minute to enjoy it, Jay resumed his upward thrusting. She let him push up and eventually returned to her motions on him. He was now close. He wanted to cum. This impersonal sex in the dark was much to Jay's liking. Yes, ser-ee! They had to do this again.

Leslie could tell Jay was near the end from the way he was reacting. She liked making men cum with fucking, but she had this urge to have him finish in her mouth. After a few more strokes, Leslie disengaged and moved over him, so his erection was near her face. She promptly engulfed him as she felt his hands spread her ass cheeks. His fingers roamed between them, touching her cuntlips expertly. Little brother had learned quite a few tricks in the sack. 'Whoever his mentor had been should be congratulated,' Leslie thought.

The angle she was in facing Jay's feet allowed Leslie to swallow him deeper down her throat. He, in turn, could feel her taking his manhood in her throat occasionally, but she was mainly using her mouth and tongue to get him closer to cumming. Her technique was a bit different, Jay thought, still believing it was Andrea above him. But he was too close to cumming to do much thinking.

Jay had managed to lick her entrance and clit for a while. But it had all been too much for him as he got closer to cumming, and his head fell back in surrender. His cum was already starting to rise from his balls. Oh, this was going to be an epic cum. And she must know it because she kept up her sucking while her thumb and fingers stocked the part of his cock outside her mouth.

Leslie felt him stiffen, and his fingers grasp her ass tighter. He was going to cum... her brother was about to shoot his load in her mouth! He sure hadn't resisted much, she thought. The perv must have had fantasies of him and his sister all along! Good, she needed this. It had been a great fuck so far, and she was about to get a final topping to their first incestuous encounter.

No longer teasing or playing with her brother, Leslie lunged her head down, taking him to the opening of her throat and out with every thrust. And then she felt him gush in her mouth. He grunted as his dick shot spurt after spurt of warm thick cum for her to taste and swallow. It tasted better than other men's sperm, making Leslie wonder if it was because it was her brother's. The notion made the act more perverse, yet so right.

And he came a lot! She let him fill her mouth then swallowed his nectar. Spurt, swallow. Spurt, swallow. Time and again. Some of it escaped her lips to drip down her chin, but as she continued sucking and swallowing, he came less and eventually stopped. Licking his dick clean, she finally let him out of her mouth and kissed his tip gently. Disengaging from him, Leslie stood, then bent down to kiss her brother.

As his mind finally cleared after the incredible eruption, Jay's senses returned to him. He first noticed a difference in her smell. Her hair, breath, and body all smelled different. Her lips and kiss felt different. This... this wasn't Andrea! It wasn't his mother! Oh shit!

"Thanks, little brother," he heard Leslie's voice mumble seductively over him. "I needed that," she said.

Even in the dark, Leslie could sense her brother's reaction.

"And don't act like we did this in front of mom. OK?" she added as she stood up straight.

Jay was stunned to silence. What had he done! "I just fucked my sister! he thought, I betrayed Mom's trust, He felt like shit.

"Go," he said to her, wanting distance from her.

Leslie watched for a reaction. In the dark, she couldn't see his face to read him as she thought she had, but now was not the time to talk it out. She had initiated their encounter, and while he had participated willingly, was currently processing it and the consequences. Maybe he needed time to accept what they had done. But participated he had, and there was no denying that.

"Don't go all guilty, Jay," she said in a low tone. "You sure liked it a minute ago. Get yourself together and enjoy what we did. And if you are cool about it, we may do this again. But don't ruin the holiday or get mom upset. She has enough on her plate."

Jay wanted to tell his sister to screw off. That he didn't know it had been her. That he thought it was Andrea. Yeah, that would work out well. He was not ready to out himself and his mother to Leslie. Too much on his mother's plate? THAT, he agreed with Leslie on.

"OK, just go to bed," Jay replied, not wanting to talk more. "See you tomorrow."

"It's almost morning. I'm taking a nap and will see you in a few hours. Until then, get your mind sorted out. OK?"

This time he said nothing, wanting her to go away. To go to the other room, to even leave. He just wanted to be alone, to think.

With a slight snort, Leslie patted his now limp cock and walked away toward the dark hallway. Jay sat up in the darkness, covering himself.

"Fuck" was all he could get out; his mind a muddled torment. "Fuck."

***

Dealing with Leslie

Jay stayed up the rest of the night. He made coffee and paced. Around six in the morning, he made up his mind. He walked up to his mother's... their bedroom and opened the door. Andrea was asleep under the covers. He placed the second cup of coffee on her end table and took the chair from her dresser to sit down facing her. There was no easy way to do this, he thought. His father had faced-off armed men in battle. The least he could do was to face Andrea.

"Mother," he said, touching her shoulder gently. Andrea had not slept well, and it took a bit of effort for him to wake her. Eventually, with a cup of coffee in her hand, she listened to him tell her what had happened. She listened with a severe but blank stare at him. He just spilled it all out.

"So I didn't know it was her... it was dark... you believe me don't you?"

Andrea looked at him with that serious look again but then smiled. Then Andrea's smile turned into a grin, a mischievous grin at that. Jay was puzzled at her reaction.

"I tell you, Jay. Yours is a lucky dick. It's getting pussy tossed at it left and right."

Jay stayed quiet, shocked by her comments. Then his curiosity got the best of him.

"So you're not mad?"

"Hmm..." Andrea tilted her head. Then she smiled again. "No, I'm not."

"Care to explain?"

"I'm not upset because I saw you two last night.

"You did!" he was shocked again. "And you let it go on?"

"Well, I was up and heard her door open, so I knew she was up as well. She went inside and then came back to the bathroom, then I didn't hear her door close, so I got curious and snuck out to check what was going on. And saw her come on to you in the dark."

"You saw her? In the dark?"

"Yes. I can see very well in the dark, thank you, for an old lady."

He shook his head, smiling.

"Old lady, my ass."

"Well, thanks... I was born at night, but not last night, baby. And I saw an opportunity."

"I think Leslie is the one that took the opportunity."

"An opportunity to compromise herself." Andrea corrected him.

"Are you planning on using it against her?" he wondered how shrewd Andrea was or could be.

"Let's just say that you and I didn't commit incest together, but she did with you when you thought it was me. She did it knowingly, my love. YOU were taken advantage of."

"Are you going to confront her with this?"

"Oh, we are going to have a unique mother-daughter conversation later. I want you to scram for a bit while my daughter and I shoot the shit."

"Are we coming out?" Jay said. Both had expected to avoid this. He now wondered if his mother was jumping the gun in telling Leslie about them.

"We would have had to eventually, my love. If we are, I want to do so while we have the advantage."

"I want to be there," Jay said.

Andrea looked at him. Not defiantly, or to manipulate him into backing down. Instead, she smiled, admiring his assertiveness.

"Good idea," she replied. "Are you OK with us coming out to Leslie?"

Jay had thought about this before. Sooner or later, someone would know about his mother and his relationship. As problematic as his sister was, Leslie would eventually find out. Better it be on their terms than accidentally when Andrea and Jay had no control of the how.

"I agree with your point about the advantage we have now. I just want my sister to know that you and I are together in this and not try to divide us. To be honest, I feel awful about last night."

"I don't hold it against you, Jay. In the dark, she can pass for me. And with you already excited... well, I wish I had been the one to jump you."

Still conflicted, Jay didn't respond.

"Just curious..." Andrea asked, "how was it?"

"You mean with her?...my sister?"

"Half-sister..." she laughed, correcting him in jest.

"Glad you find this amusing."

"It kind of is," Andrea retorted with that mischievous smirk again, "don't you think?"

"I didn't after I realized who it was."

She made a face as if she didn't believe him. But she did.

"I felt like I betrayed you. And I had sex with my, my sister."

"Instead of you step-mom," she laughed.

"Very funny." He replied, smiling back. "And since you asked, it wasn't bad."

"Asshole," Andrea replied, giving him a feigned admonishing look while still smirking.

"She has experience."

"At her age, I would expect so. At her age, I was finishing college and married to your father. And had her to take care of, mind you."

"You seem very nonchalant about her and I "doing it." How are you managing it?"

"You mean why am I not jealous?"

"Yes."

"I knew you were sexually active after I started being attracted to you. I had to cope with it then. I wouldn't say I liked it... but we were not together then. Heather was different, as that was both of us with her. As for Leslie, I know now you didn't know it was her. Still, I am a bit hurt by it... but you coming to me with it made me feel good about us."

"Other than Heather and Jane, I have not touched anyone else but you. And I hardly did anything with Jane."

"Same here, Jay," Andrea reassured him.

Standing, she sat on his lap. They hugged and kissed, reconnecting.

"So...when do we tell her?"

Andrea smiled. "Why not show her?"

He stared at her incredulously. Then he laughed...

"Oh, you are something else."

"You, have, no, idea."

***

The story continues in chapter 14.


  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
bajohn01bajohn01over 2 years ago

OK I am rivited with this story. However, I have reached CH13 and I am left hanging. Were is the rest? I have enjoyed sofar, I enjoy your writing. Too much is left to complete, is it just writing or has the rest been moved or deleted for some reason? Please can I get the rest somehow, it is too good to leave like this.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years agoAuthor
to Ramaza

Thanks for reading my stories. Unfortunately, I have no editor. I do my own editing, writing, Twitter promotions, my own graphics and write stories for Amazon. The work I do on LIT is free. So you will have to deal with some of my mistakes.

Thanks for pointing them out. I will try to get a revised version of this series after I self-edit. But it will be slow in comming.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

You still need an editor or if you got one, you need a better one, how can you misspell Jay with Kay and the mistake get through to publishing without getting fixed, and there are many other mistakes, but I still love the story and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Oh dear edge of my seat now. I wonder what will happen now? Exciting stuff.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Finding the Grail Son finds the Grail between his mother's thighs.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01 Matt makes a mistake that will forever change his life.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories