All Comments on 'Them'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 2 years ago

Well done I loved this story ,I don't believe I have read anything quite like it.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowalmost 2 years ago

thank you. well worth the time to read

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

That was a wonderful story of love coming from patience and understanding. 5 stars plus. Thank you.

imsearching2009imsearching2009almost 2 years ago

Wish I could give this more than 5*!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Fine story. You created all the good feelings and did it in a very skillful manner. I think it would be wonderful if we could revisit these characters ten years or so down the road. Thank you for your work for our enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding. A truly good tale. Complete characters, fully developed, and real.

garybluegarybluealmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. You made the transitions from beginning to end seamless and natural feeling. Thank you for a memorable read.

tmac888tmac888almost 2 years ago

Wow. What a well-written, erotic, emotional, developed, amazing story this was. If I could give it 10 stars, I would. Outstanding job!

LingeringViceLingeringVicealmost 2 years ago

This was an amazing story. Great character interaction, build up, and erotic.

My only complaint is that it comes off a little trans-negative. There's a lot of positivity around being true to yourself, which is great, but some of the scenes that play out come across the same as the (incorrect) argument that a lesbian is just a woman who hasn't had a good man.. I dunno, I really liked the story, but some of the conversations just rubbed me wrong.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 2 years ago

Excellent take, really love the thought put into it!

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 2 years ago

This was absolutely incredible

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this story very much. This story has such a different plot I don't think I've ever read before. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well worth the read. The topic is timely, with the number of young people challenged by identity questions. Good flow. Logical progression. Very enjoyable knight in shining armor. Will look to read more works by fsgueeze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once in a generation, a story comes along that breaks the barriers of excellence. The plot deals with a now common problem of female abuse and sexual identity, and a male with experience. and honesty. The family problem with their daughter seeks an unusual solution. One that proves, in fiction, to work. This story is incredibly well written. The internal and external dialogue is superb. The slowly developed plot illustrates the problems of dealing with sexual identity and the unusual way a solution is reached. The intimate methods used are incredibly well detailed and explained. The descriptions of the landscape, the housescape, and the tornado are very good. Finally, this is a love story that is hard to imagine but feels so correct. The ending was weird with the father and friend in a meaningful conversation interrupted by a message full of significance: two hundred and one. The last word sums up the story, "Coming."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. I hope you decide to make a sequel to it some day.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

This was an outstanding and very thought provoking story. I am going to be pondering the issues you addressed here for a while. Thank you for sharing it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb. At first i was thrown off a little by harper thinking it was ever possible to be surgically given her own real dick, but i took it as a point of departure from our reality where the reader suspends disbelief. the turn at the end (mine vs one of my own) showed the language was necessary. A masterpiece, and don't let any politically-correct hall-monitor types tell you otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. Magic dick guy swoops in and the confused little girl gets straightened out and no longer wants to transition. I read the whole story but really just pretty pathetic. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exemplary. One of the best stories I’ve read in years. Great character development, exceptional dialogue, and mind blowing sex. 5-Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harper reminds me of the little sister of one of my school buddies. She was similar in size and self proclaimed lesbian who messed around with a lot of the really hot girls in our school. She showed up at a party I was at a few years after we had all graduated and decided she wanted to see whether she might enjoy some real dick. She wore me out that night and spent the next night with another guy who she married a year or so later. Her brother wouldn't speak to me for a few years. I am still the dumbass bachelor who chases the wrong women and reads jerk off stories. Five Stars

tolostolosover 1 year ago

Wow... What an amazing story. I love your writing and other stories, but this is an instant favorite! It says a lot when you leave me wishing for another stout about these two about their journey together. Superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Quite fine. Thank you. Don’t change anything.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolute solid gold.

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

I didn't like it to start with but I found I got into it and read it to the end in 1 day.

I agree with all the favourable comments.

Regarding the age difference, I have a cousin who, when she was 23, met a man aged 65 and was with him for the rest of his life.

I met my partner when I was 81 and she was 58.

alextasyalextasy11 months ago

One of the best stories on the site.

Thanks for your exceptional skills and imagination.

=Alextasy

USMCVetUSMCVet10 months ago

Even better the second time around. Truly wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As the father of a transgender adult child, I have to say that this way over-simplifies things -- gender dysphoria is a matter of identity, not just inexperience with hetero sex in their pre-transition body. This story is correct in identifying some of the complexities of making the transition -- which really shows how deep the commitment runs. Transitioning isn't just done on a whim; it's not a fad -- it's a deep issue of identity that requires a *lot* of difficult times. Unfortunately, in the face of skepticism from parents and other important adults who don't understand, the only alternative many see is suicide.

Although the transition wasn't easy, now that our child has settled in to her identity as a young woman, it's wonderful to see her truly happy in ways she never was before.

It's not simple confusion -- even to get to the point of surgeries is a long, often difficult road. It's not a question of right or wrong: it just is reality.

MrWolf556MrWolf55610 months ago

Fucking excellent story!

USMCVetUSMCVet9 months ago

Need to create a ‘Favorite Favorites’ after this one. Thank you!

DanabooksDanabooks3 months ago

Amazing. Yes, maybe over-simplified, but in this case, as written it was not gender dysphoria but extreme hate of her Mother causing her self image hate. It also was not a case of, as unfortunately some still believe, of "fucking the gay" out of her. I was definitely moved by the development of the characters. Thank you for the story.

RobertaDundeeRobertaDundeeabout 1 month ago

It's a love story. I agree not realistic in some aspects but 'Romeo & Juliet' was raised during the story and how realistic is that? Harry Potter is not realistic either but it's still a bloody good tale as is this.

As I said, it's a love story and all the better for that. This world needs more love both real and fictional.

Thus 5* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous