Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing, she said, "I've changed my mind. When I have my own cock, the first thing I'm going to do is roll onto my back and jerk off into my mouth."

I smiled at her, but it was forced. I was confused. Hadn't she just given herself an orgasm using my cock? Didn't she just experience the pleasure of being a woman? Obviously, she liked cum, so--what the hell? She wanted to be a gay man, was that it?

"Okay," she said, "are you as freaked out as I am right now?"

"Hmm?"

"You're my dad's best friend, and we just--we just fucked around sexually, and I really, really liked it."

I shrugged, nodding. "I guess I am a little bit freaked, Hunter--for the same reason--but I liked it, too. A lot.

She smiled.

I said, "I'm going to rinse off in the shower, and then I'm going to pour myself a big drink and get in the jacuzzi. You interested?"

Hunter closed her robe. She asked, "Can I have a drink, too?"

"Yep."

She smiled. She was in.

***

After my shower, I made myself a Jack and Coke. She had one, too, draining it right there in the kitchen and slamming her tumbler on the counter.

It was a challenge. I finished mine and made us another, leaving for the jacuzzi before she could challenge me again.

Once inside the steaming heat and surrounded by bubbles, Hunter said, "Can we talk about stuff?"

I nodded.

"Do you like the taste?" she asked, dangling her feet from the side.

"My drink? Sure."

"No--your cum."

"Oh," I said. "You know, I've never directly tasted it. I've gotten a hint of its flavor after a girl--Woman...shit! Female!--kissed me after she had just--you know."

"Blown you?"

I nodded, continuing. "I guess I wasn't too thrilled by what I tasted."

"I can't believe you haven't tasted your own cum."

I shrugged. "Have you tasted yourself down there?"

She shook her head from side to side.

"Say, what made you decide to dye your hair--you know--below?" I asked.

She grinned shyly. "Saw that?"

"Hard to miss, and it was really sexy. I've never seen that before."

"It's not easy."

I nodded. "But why do it?"

"Be a rebel, I guess," she said. "Do something that would shock my parents."

"Do they know?"

"No!" she responded, laughing. "It's more like something just for me that I know they wouldn't like."

"Oh."

"And," she added, "it was something that made me feel new--like a different person, like showing me that I can change myself."

"And what if someone said they liked you and wanted you just as you are right now."

"I would have to disappoint them."

I took a drink.

She followed.

"What's wrong with being a woman?" I asked.

"What is a wom--?"

"Female! Fuck!" I spat. "What's wrong with being female?"

"Nothing--for other people."

Rolling my eyes, I pursued it. "You know what I mean--for you, I'm asking."

"It isn't who I know I am," she responded with quiet confidence.

"But you were born female. You're a beautiful female. You're smart and fun and very, very sexy."

"You don't think I can be a beautiful, smart, fun, and very, very sexy person if I have male parts?"

"I'm no judge of what is beautiful or sexy on a man--a fucking male. Shit."

Hunter laughed.

"I'm going to tell you a quick story," I said.

She took a drink and nodded.

"Got this friend, a woman--Laura--who I knew since grade school, kindergarten actually. Went through elementary, middle, and high school together. We were tight--fucked around a few times, you know, experimenting. Anyways, all through the time I knew her, she wanted to be a doctor. Follow me?"

Hunter nodded.

I went on. "As kids, every Halloween she'd be out there in scrubs with a mask and stethoscope. Never changed. Always into science, she was, too. She'd read medical thriller novels in middle school. In high school, she took all the high-level science classes--even took extra science classes as an elective. Doctor-doctor-doctor. She was all in."

"So, did she--?"

I held up a finger. "This went on in college. She was pre-med, of course. She got top grades, and yes, she got into med school--a good one. She graduates, but--and here's the thing--she doesn't even do her residency. She goes right back to college, studying what?" I looked at Hunter, waiting.

She said, "I don't know. Some advanced medical degree?"

"History. She has a Ph.D. in History--she's a history professor at Tennessee."

"What?"

I nodded. "I talked to her at a class reunion a few years back. She said every day her entire life as far back as she remembers, she knew she was going to be a doctor--a medical doctor. She was going to be a surgeon. She knew it in her heart, she said. But, she was wrong. She changed her mind--even after all that money spent on med school, even after telling everyone in her life about her dream to become a doctor, she changed her mind."

"I know what you're trying to do here," Hunter said in a quiet, confident way.

"I knew you would, but listen, please. This thing you're planning on doing, you--and I've heard others say it this way, too--describe it as this gut feeling or innate self-knowledge. You know what I'm talking about?"

She nodded,

"First," I said, "gut feelings are as often wrong as they are right. Look at Laura. There's nothing empirical in gut feelings. Who can argue with them? Nobody. They're unassailable. They're the perfect cover for someone who cannot logically justify what they want."

Hunter did not like that. Her face twisted into an offended scowl.

"Second," I continued, "those feelings--'this is not who I am'--they're not telling you to get a cock. How can you possibly have innate knowledge about what it's like to have a cock? You can't. It's a wild guess. You might get one and decide, 'Oh fuck, this isn't me either' or 'I was closer to being who I'm meant to be when I was female.' Laura had a gut feeling about being a doctor, but she'd never been one, and when she finally understood after four years of med school, she knew she'd been wrong her whole life."

"But," Hunter countered, "she hadn't ever been a history professor before either. That was a gut feeling, too, and she was right."

I nodded. "Good point. True. But for Laura, this was after years and years of life experience in college--where she now works. There was a fundamental, demonstrable understanding of what she was getting into. And," I said, holding up a finger, "her choice was reversible. Yours is not. I don't care what the doctors say. I don't care how good the plastic surgeons are. They are nothing compared to what nature makes without any involvement whatsoever from humankind."

Hunter looked away, thinking. When she turned back, she said, "Look, some of what you just said really pisses me off, but--. If Darin or Maria said those things to me, I would be super mad. I might not talk to them for weeks. But you? I don't know what it is about you. Maybe how honest you always are. Whatever. Maybe it's that I know what you're saying is coming from a place of curiosity and not judgment. Anyway, you make good arguments, but you're not changing my mind about this."

I shrugged, downed my drink, and sat forward. Growing animated, I asked, "You want my breakdown as I see things? My honest take right now?"

"I'm listening."

Her words gave me pause. I closed my mouth.

"What?" Hunter asked.

"I'm supposed to listen."

She moved toward me in the hot tub, settling in beside me. She said, "It's okay. You've been a good listener so far. You can tell me what you were going to say."

"Sure?"

She nodded.

I spoke as gently as I could over the ever-present drone of the jacuzzi jets. "Hunter, it seems to me that you are a bit fixated on the male body--asking me questions about it, touching me, and other things."

She smiled.

Continuing, I said, "And, you know, there was how you responded to my--my semen. You liked it, right?"

She nodded.

"And you want to become male. My take is that you're aiming to become a gay male--which is fine. Gay dudes are fine. Not my thing, but welcome, gentlemen. So here's the thing: I imagine you entering into this world as a gay male, and it concerns me because this transition is not going to fundamentally change your physical appearance."

Hunter watched me, listening and nodding.

I went on. "You'll still be four-foot-ten, a bit short for a woman. Terribly short for a man. You'll still be light and small. You'll still have a feminine aspect about you; you're not suddenly going to get a rugged jaw and broad shoulders, you know?"

She nodded.

"You're still going to look very youthful, too. I mean, you're probably annoyed when people guess your age, right?"

"Yes. I hate it."

"Your youthful appearance won't change--not in the near term, at least."

"Right, but what are you getting at?" she asked.

"Do you have any idea what kind of gay men you are going to attract?"

She shook her head.

I said, "Look, I'm sure there are many, many fine, wonderful gay men who will be attracted to you, but there is going to be a contingent--not a small one, either--who are going to want you because--." I couldn't finish.

She shook her head. "Why?"

I sighed, plunging ahead. "To fulfill a gay age-difference fantasy. These bad ones are going to put you on your knees and make you suck them off, and then they're going to bend you over and fuck you in the ass--repeatedly and hard. You will be targeted."

"Do you think that, as I am now, there aren't straight males who want to fulfill a daddy fantasy with me? Bend me over and fuck me?"

Nodding, I acknowledged, "I'm sure there are. I didn't mean to make it sound--prejudiced."

"So," she said, "this isn't about protecting me from being targeted; it's about protecting me from being targeted by self-identifying gay males. Sounds pretty prejudiced to me."

"You're right. You're right, Hunter. It was a terrible thing to say. It's my own bias," I said. "I might as well have said, 'Watch out for Asians' or 'Catholics.' I'm sorry."

"You should be."

Shaking my head, I said, "At the risk of plunging myself deeper into this, can I--? I was just--I mean, can we please admit to one another that a cock in a pussy is a vastly different thing than a cock in the ass?"

She weighed it. "Yes. So, what you're really trying to protect me from is anal sex."

"You're tiny, Hunter. You're not exactly built for that, and if you become a gay male, fucking ass and getting fucked in the ass is standard operating procedure. And for all the reasons I mentioned, you're going to be receiving it, not giving it."

"Have you," she asked, "had anal sex?"

"With women--females--as giver, not receiver. Yeah, a few times."

"Were any of the women small?"

I thought about it. There was one--. "Yes," I admitted, "but not as small as you."

Hunter said, "Do you agree that just like bodies, body parts can come in different sizes?"

I sighed. "Look, I already fucked up badly once. I think maybe I ought to just shut up now."

"No-no-no. I'm enjoying our conversation. Think about my question while I get us new drinks." She climbed out of the hot tub, and I watched her ass in those cut-out bottoms. A pang of guilt struck me.

Blinking those thoughts away, I recalled my warning to her. I sighed, angry at myself for such a biased point of view. When she returned with our drinks, climbing into the jacuzzi under my secretive gaze upon her tits in that strapless black top, she said, "Well?"

"Yes, there are different sizes for parts."

"Can," she asked, "a small person have large parts? Like hands or tits or a cock? And vice-versa?"

"Yes."

"So, maybe this smaller woman that you had anal sex with had a really, really tiny asshole--smaller than mine. Is that possible?"

I sighed.

She asked, "Why didn't you protect her from anal sex? Why did you go ahead and ram it up her asshole?"

"I wasn't aggressive. I know better than that."

"Still," she said, "I'm guessing you didn't caution her in advance, warn her about the dangers of straight males wanting to bend her over and fuck her ass."

I took a drink. She did, too. Neither of us spoke for a few beats. I took another sip.

"And what if I told you I wanted you to fuck my ass?" Hunter blurted.

I choked on the sip, spinning toward her.

She grinned. "Sorry. But, would you?"

"I'm not Mr. Anal Sex, Hunter. I like pussy a hell of a lot more."

"I get it. But, would you? Would you put your cock in my ass if I let you?"

I raised my finger. "See? 'Let you.' You said, 'let you.' There's the difference. Heterosexual women 'let' or they 'don't let.' For gay dudes, I mean, besides oral, that's all they've got. Anal is the only way for them to actually fuck. I mean, sure, they might jabber about stupid shit--I don't know--sword fighting or armpit fucking or whatever it is they do, but that's all nonsense. It's oral and anal. If you're on the team, they're expected. There's no 'let.'"

"Fine. I get your point. If, and I really do mean 'if,' I decided in the future as a male to be in a sexual relationship with another male, I need to expect to get fucked in the ass, and that will not be the case if I remained a female. Okay. But, I'm asking you right now. Would you fuck me in the ass as I am?"

I shook my head, taking a drink.

"Is that a no?"

"It's a--it's me saying let's talk about something else."

"No."

I said, "Well, here's the thing: I wouldn't ask. So, the answer is no."

"Quit dodging me!" she said without anger, but with force.

"I gave you an answer," I argued.

"I'm asking you about if I requested it, if I wanted you to do it, if I begged you for it."

"Why are you asking? Haven't I already made a schmuck out of myself? Aren't I enough of an ignorant bigot for you?"

Hunter sat back with a sigh. "I was rubbing your nose in it, wasn't I?"

"A bit, but I deserved it."

"I'm sorry."

"Me, too."

We took our drinks and worked on them in silence for a minute.

Then, I said, "Stand up and turn around."

She blinked at me.

"I need to see it," I pointed out.

She rose, dripping wet and glistening, and she spun away from me.

"Stick it out a little?" I requested.

Hunter arched her back.

I covered my mouth. I gulped. I tried to let out the breath caught in my throat as silently as possible. I reached for her ass.

An inch away from it, I stopped myself and drew my hand back.

"It's okay," she said. "You can touch it."

My eyes darted to hers. I had no idea she peered back, watching me.

I put my hand on her little ass. I felt the other side. I squeezed it, and then I drew back.

Hunter turned and sat back down beside me. "Well?"

I cleared my throat and swallowed. "Yeah."

"Yeah what?" she demanded, resuming her seat in the jacuzzi.

"Yeah, I'd fuck your ass--if you asked for it."

"Really?" she blurted.

I shrugged and nodded.

Grinning playfully, Hunter argued, "But you're my Dad's best friend."

"Well, there it is. I've said it," I explained. "But, to be honest I'd rather just fuck your pussy."

"Don't say that."

I turned toward her.

She looked concerned. "Please don't ever make me think about that."

"I--okay, I'm sorry. I guess I'm too gross for consideration."

"No. No, that's not it at all. Just don't talk about it."

Nodding, I said, "Okay. I won't."

After a pause, Hunter tried to gloss over the previous moments, saying, "This is too freaky of a conversation, isn't it?"

I said, "You're the one asking the--the unique questions. I'm just answering."

Looking up, she pondered aloud, "Would you fuck my ass with pleasure or regret?"

I turned to her, surprised. "We're back to this now?"

She nodded with a grin.

I said, "Depends on whether or not you ended up liking it at all, but at first with some pleasure, yeah."

Hunter stared at me.

She's going to ask me, I thought, to do it--to fuck her ass. Right now, she's going to ask me.

Instead, Hunter remarked, "I don't think I have ever met a person so honest as you."

I turned away. After another drink, I said, "I've got my secrets and lies."

"See?" she responded. "Normal people don't say things like that."

I shrugged.

"Are you hard right now from checking out my ass?"

"Moving in that direction, yeah."

She laughed. "Shit, you don't know how nice it is to talk to someone who doesn't hide anything."

"You're pretty honest, too, you know."

"Not like you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"I'd love it."

"What did you think of our kiss back there in the den?"

Her smile vanished. "Nothing in my life will ever be sexier than that kiss. I wished I were still in there, kissing you. It may have been even better than my orgasm."

"Huh."

"What--it wasn't like that for you?" she asked with mounting concern on her face.

"Yeah--no. It was out-of-this-world good," I explained. "Never had one better. I was just asking to see if you felt the way I did about it."

Her eyes relaxed, and she smiled. "Yes."

"Do you want to--I don't know--kiss again?"

"You want to make out," she asked, "with your best friend's kid?" She smirked, and her eyes were full of mischief.

I thought about it and said, "Yeah."

She laughed, and I went to her. In less than a second, our mouths opened and our tongues met and caressed.

She hummed into my mouth.

The sound lit me. My lips seized her tongue and sucked it into my mouth. Hunter's jaw gaped. She let out a gasp while I rode her tongue with my lips, sucking it like a fat nipple. When I let go, she drew back from me.

"Oh, fuck," she muttered, astonishment in her eyes. "Let me try that on you."

She came at me, lips pursed. I gave her my tongue, feeling it pulled into her mouth. I had to open wide, and it felt like half of Hunter's face was inside my mouth she went so deep.

But, damn, she gave my tongue a blowjob--an epic one.

I didn't want it to stop. When she did finally release me, she said, "That is one sexy way to kiss. Do me again?"

I did.

Then, we switched again. While she sucked off my tongue, my hands began to roam around her body.

I had an objective in mind.

I wanted to eat her pussy--and not just because I am a man who loves pussy. And not just because I love the sound women make when it is done well. That I wanted to clap eyes to that pink bush again wasn't the main reason either. I wanted my tongue on her clit because I needed her to feel the ecstasy of her own body, as it was.

I wanted her to feel a woman's pleasure.

So, even though I hated not being able to spend a lot of time with those erect, fat little tits of hers, I drove my hand down her tummy and into her bottoms without much delay.

I knew she was wet, but how wet was unclear; the hot water and bubbles of the hot tub messed with my perception.

I had to break the kiss. Immediately afterward, I pulled my hand out, took her waist, and lifted her from the water, sitting her on the ledge. Hooking my fingers under the waistband of her bikini bottoms, I looked up at her.

She pushed her ass up, and I slid the suit free.

I smiled at the sight of her pubic hairs. Never had I encountered dyed pubes before--and fuck me, if that hot pink wasn't one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

I drove my face between her legs. Clutching a wad of my hair, Hunter stopped me. I met her eyes.

"Do you want to suck on me?" she asked.

Her phrasing caught me off guard. Is that what the kids are saying these days? I said, "Give me this fucking pussy."

She smiled and drew me toward those luscious pink curls. In a hushed voice, she told me to suck her, suck her good.

I dragged my tongue through her hairs over and again, moving lower each time until, on the third pass, my tongue started between her labia.

Opening wide, I took her entire pussy into my mouth.

Hunter gasped.

I felt her body tilt backward to a reclining position, using her hand as support. She watched me closely, and her free hand guided me on the back of my head--encouraging me here with inward pressure and relaxing to urge me to reposition or change something.

1...34567...10