Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very man-like, I realized. Her body and limbs were positioned in the way a man might watch his woman give him head.

Hunter's clit was a tiny little thing. I barely knew I had it, but when my lips gently secured it, she moaned. Her hand pulled me tight against her.

"Oh, fuck," she huffed. "Go deep, baby. Suck me."

I hesitated. 'Go deep'? What the fuck? Her language continued to throw me off. I complained to myself that she kept making it seem like a blowjob--then, I knew. I understood. This was her way of feeling like a male. She was envisioning me doing this to her future body.

It's pussy, I repeated to myself. Pussy. I'm eating pussy. Good pussy. Amazing pussy. And it was.

I sucked on Hunter's tiny clit.

"Yes!" she cried.

Pinning the nub of flesh between my upper lip and my tongue, I began gently massaging around it with my tongue.

Her entire body flinched at this new sensation. I felt her kind of melt into me. Her hand relaxed. Her body momentarily went limp. She fucking loved it. I knew it in my heart.

But I felt a sudden, palpable jolt in her body. She tugged my head back and away from her.

"Just suck it," she gasped. "Make me cum."

Fuck.

I resumed the sucking.

Hunter moaned.

She told me to take it all.

She told me to swallow her. No shit. At that point, I decided to ignore just about anything she said going forward.

I fixed my eyes on those hot pink hairs. I let her taste--so exquisitely feminine--fill my mind. I snaked a finger under my chin and kept it ready, waiting. When she told me she was going to cum, I drove the finger inside of her and curled it upwards. I drew the fingertip in a beckoning motion against the upper wall of her pussy.

Hunted cried out, "Oh, shit!"

I had her.

Knowing that she enjoyed what I had done before--indirect stimulation--the moment I felt her body accept the climax, I switched. No more tiny cocksucking on this clit; I'm giving her a woman's pleasure. Again, I pinched her clitoris between my lip and my tongue, and I gently lapped around it.

In response, Hunter's hands hauled my face between her legs. She cursed and moaned. She fought for her breath. She pitched her face to the sky and hollered. Then, she completely let go of me. She fell onto her back, crying her orgasm into the night air.

When I finally drew back, she was wheezing deep gusts of air and telling me how good it felt. I kissed those pink hairs once more, and then I sat down, listening to the jacuzzi jets and the sound of Hunter struggling to recover her air while I gazed at her wet pussy. That, I thought, is some good fucking pussy. Those hot pink hairs, holy shit.

Hunter eventually pushed herself up. She said, "I just thought of something I want to try."

I glanced up at her, waiting.

"It's kind of the same idea you had before--a way of making me feel like I've already got a cock."

I cursed in my mind. Still, with the fucking cock nonsense! I was so certain that an orgasm from licking her pussy would help her see things differently. How wrong I was.

"What is it?" I asked warily.

"Trust me?"

"Okay."

"Come up here and sit on my lap."

I hesitated. One, I didn't know any heterosexual positions where a guy sat on a girl's lap. Two, I was big and heavy; she was petite and light. I would squash her.

"Come on," she urged. "Just do it."

"Can you handle my weight?"

"For this? Yes."

"For what?"

"Just come on--but take off your trunks first."

I climbed out of the hot tub just as the timer on the jets fizzled to a stop. I dropped my trunks, revealing the erection Hunter's climax had spurred. Hunter saw it and smiled. She drew her legs together, waiting. I sat down on her lap.

"Yeah," she wheezed. "You're heavy. Can you take some weight off me?"

I did.

"Okay," she breathed. "That's better."

I felt her left hand snake behind my back and draw me to the left. "Kind of turn sideways a little--but not too much," she suggested.

I did--almost to a point where our bodies formed a cross. I had to pull my right foot out of the jacuzzi and place it on the ledge.

"Can you take some more of your weight?" she asked.

My right arm was beside her left. I pushed my hips up from her body with my arms.

"Don't--don't move your ass," she commanded. "Keep it right in the middle of me."

I scooted my ass right over her pussy.

"There," she said, and she bent down and licked the knob of my cock.

I snatched a breath.

She turned to me. "I know it's not as realistic as the one we did in the den, but it will kind of feel like--." She stopped.

"Like?"

"Like I can suck my own cock," she said.

"Oh."

"Can I?"

It was going to be one strange fucking blowjob. I nodded. "My cock is yours."

Hunter said, "I've never done this before, so--."

I didn't say anything. She craned her head down and took the bulb into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I said--not so much at the feeling, although that was good, but at the sight, the vision of it. That nickel slot machine-sized mouth--it strained to enclose the head of my cock. I could see the effort in the sleek, trembling tendons of her neck and at her temple, where a branch of veins surfaced. I had never in my life felt small down there, always adequate for the job. Hunter's blowjob made me look and feel colossal.

Unable to get much more than the knob at the present angle, Hunter drew back. I saw her lips and cursed again. Though her jaw gaped, those fat, pouty lips remained voluptuously plump and wet.

Hunter went back down. She was soft and gentle, though I half expected her to go crazy on it. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to feel it in her mouth and on her tongue. She was--learning, maybe.

In our position, she could only take the top few inches, but it was enough for me.

She pulled off and whispered, "I love this."

She resumed. She made out with the knob of my cock--and that is what it felt like. It's difficult to explain how affectionate she seemed, how loving.

My cock throbbed, and she moaned. Her hand shot between my legs, and I felt the gyrations of her fingers on her pussy underneath me.

The shaft contracted again.

Hunter drew off and asked if I was controlling that.

I told her that mostly, I could.

"Then, keep doing that. Make it throb in my mouth."

I did. I squeezed the muscle, causing the tip to mushroom and fatten in her little mouth, and holy shit was her mouth small. Her face grew pink at the labor to keep the knob harbored between those fat lips.

Her forearm tickled my balls as she fingered herself. Her head bobbed in tiny increments. Saliva spilled from Hunter's gaping maw, trickling down the shaft.

She moaned, and there was a kind of urgent surprise to it. Underneath me, her hand suddenly ramped up to a frenzied pace. Her fingers must have been a blur.

I squeezed the muscle of my cock, and Hunter moaned. She pulled off, eyes tightly closed and mouth agape. A shiny bubble of saliva and precum formed around her lips and popped before she told me she was cumming again, and then she covered the head of my erection with her mouth.

The throaty slurp I heard over the jacuzzi jets thrilled me. My scrotum tightened against my balls. The short crop of pubic hairs bristled. The shaft pulsed.

My cock muffled most of Hunter's climactic cries. When they ended, she turned to me and said, "I love this," and then she resumed sucking me.

"I'm going to fucking cum," I muttered.

Hunter drew off. "Yes," she gasped. "Let me cum in my mouth."

I swore at her words. It annoyed the fuck out of me the way she tried to warp everything, including this blowjob, into something that fit her designs for her future body. I slid out from her. She groaned in disappointment, but her eyes followed my cock as I stood on my feet beside her.

"Come here," I said.

She did, rising to her knees and approaching me.

"You want me to cum?" I asked.

She nodded, staring up at me.

"I will, but I need you to--," I stopped. Her bathrobe was open in the front, and I looked down into her cleavage. "Let me see those big fucking tits," I said.

Hunter shed the robe and unlatched the top. It fell to the concrete, revealing two achingly perfect tits. "Oh," I couldn't help but utter. "Oh, shit, Hunter." The blowjob was forgotten.

I was on my knees across from her, and in my fingers were the firmest, perkiest big tits I'd ever felt. "Oh, my gosh," I whispered, mesmerized by the sight of them in my hands. I looked at her.

Her eyes broke away from my cock and found mine. Something in my look surprised her. "What?" she asked. Instantly, I swept her into my arms and carried her out of the jacuzzi and back into the house. "What?" she asked again, smiling and apparently enjoying the ride.

"Your fucking tits," I replied.

She laughed. "What about them?"

I stopped, saying, "I have to fuck them--or you have to fuck me with them. Right now."

"Put me down," she said gently.

I did.

She put her fingers on my chest and gently urged me backward, and when I felt the couch again my calves, I sat. Hunter knelt between my legs. I scooted; she snuggled close.

"You really like them that much?"

I nodded, reaching for one and squeezing it. Pinching the nipple. "Come on," I said, adjusting myself. "Wrap them around my cock. Hurry."

She grinned. "This is so weird." One breast pinned my cock to her chest while her free hand scooped up the other tit. Momentarily, my cock was in their warm embrace.

"No, it isn't," I muttered. "It's fucking awesome."

"I just slide them up and down?"

I nodded.

She watched herself do it, and as the knob of my cock approached her chin, she licked her lips.

I told her she could kiss or suck it when it was close.

"Good," she murmured, licking the tip.

Hunter rocked up and down a few times, and I tilted my head back and swore. When I turned back to watch her pleasure me, she said, "You really like this, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Better than a blowjob?"

Mouth agape, I nodded, saying, "Right now, yes. Your tits are out of this world sexy."

She slid down and wrapped her pouty lips over the head for a moment, and then she continued rocking.

I gasped. She stooped low and sucked it before continuing.

Not long after, I grimaced.

Then, I swore.

I told her I was going to cum. Hunter slid her breasts down to my balls and covered the throbbing purple tip while the first gush of semen erupted.

She hummed, and I groaned. Each jet sent surges of rippling, hot satisfaction through me. "Hunter," I gasped. She moaned into my cock.

When it ended, Hunter sucked the tip clean and rose. I watched her swallow. I heard her gasp and utter how much she loved the taste of my cum.

I lifted her into my lap and held her body tight to mine, and then I sucked on her tits while my breathing relaxed. She caressed my back and kissed my head.

I don't know whether it was my enjoyment of her breasts--clearly evident to her by my ongoing sucking--or if she had sexually sensitive nipples, but a few minutes into my nursing, Hunter sighed, "That feels nice."

Some time passed and she moaned to me that she had no idea.

I slid my hand between us and rubbed her pussy.

"Oh, shit," she gasped.

Switching nipples, I snaked two fingers inside of her.

"Yes!" she cried.

The moment I quit on her breasts to focus on her pussy, Hunter begged me not to stop, to keep sucking her tits.

Instantly, I latched onto the closest one, and I drew not just the nipple, but more and more of the flesh inside my lips. Soon, the little nub was on the roof of my mouth, and when I made further sucking motions, it rubbed there.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted.

My fingers darted forcefully inside her, and I sucked that fat tit dry. She came hard, gyrating her ass on my fingers and squeezing my face into her chest. I listened to her moan deeply, gasp breathlessly, and then, finally, shout her pleasure.

"Oh, shit, don't move. Don't move," she muttered as if in anguish. Her body seemed to shiver and convulse, and then she rose high on her knees and sighed, smiling at me.

"That," she murmured, relaxing her body into mine, "was--." Her sopping pussy lowered right onto my steel-barreled cock. The tip parted her labia, and Hunter sprang from me with a cry of shock.

I stared at her, utterly perplexed. "Hunter, what? I didn't mean to--."

Her face went bright red. She looked ashamed and angry, but she didn't say anything. Just shook her head a few times.

"What? I'm sorry. What?"

"I--I have to go," she said, and she strode into her bedroom and shut the door.

The fuck?

I didn't see her again that night.

***

"Can we slow things down?" she asked me at breakfast the next morning

"Yeah."

"It's a lot to process, what we did."

"It is."

"And it doesn't change anything," she added. "I'm not all the sudden some swooning princess for you, got it?"

I hesitated at her tone. Finally, I replied, "Never expected you to become one."

"Okay," she reluctantly finished.

"Ask you something?"

She waited for it.

"The fuck happened last night after you came? Why did you leap from me like I was a landmine?"

She swallowed, turning away. "Nothing. It was nothing."

I guffawed. "If that was nothing, then--."

"Can't you just fucking drop it?"

I pushed back from the table. "Okay, but 'got it' and 'drop it' are horseshit. Do not talk to me like I'm some guy who cleans your ass for a living. Please."

For a second she looked like she regretted how she'd said what she said, but she didn't apologize. Instead, her expression grew defiant, and she said, "Whatever."

"Respect isn't 'whatever,'" I replied, and then in a moment of venomous frustration, I added, "That's acting like Nadine."

The girl exploded. Her chair toppled behind her when she snapped to her feet, purple-faced and shrieking. "Don't you ever--! Never compare me to that woman! Never!" Her chest rose and fell with alarming speed. Her bloodshot, gaping eyes were a murderous challenge. As suddenly as she rose, she stormed into her room and slammed the door.

I showered and never heard her leave. She didn't come back that day or, as far as I could tell that night.

Or the next.

Yeah, I fucked up.

But Hunter's head was fucked up.

***

The next day marked the end of my first week at Darin and Maria's place. Hunter's car was back in the garage. I picked us up some donuts and coffee, leaving them on the bar. Then I texted her for the first time since our falling-out.

"Donuts and coffee out here for you."

She didn't reply.

"Want me to leave before you come out?"

Nothing.

Then I wrote three messages, back-to-back.

"I was angry when I said what I said. I enjoy being with you..."

"...and when you ditched me that night and disrespected me the next morning..."

"...I got pissed and said something stupid. I apologize."

I didn't wait around for a reply. I changed over and went for a run.

What was it about fucking? I asked myself. Why was Hunter so afraid of it. Not just afraid--irrationally, insanely terrified of it. And, I recalled, it was not just fucking that made Hunter go crazy; it was fucking and Nadine.

I slowed down, pulled out my phone, and called Darin.

Maria picked up. "Darin," she explained, "leaves his regular phone here and takes a burner on the boat ever since his last one fell in the lake."

"Oh, so he's out?"

"Fishing with his father and some of his nephews. What's up? How's Hunter?"

"Safe and healthy, but she's why I'm calling."

A second of silence elapsed before Maria asked, "Are the two of you--getting along?"

"Some highs and lows. We're in a low right now--have been for a couple of days."

"I see."

"I was going to ask Darin if there were things I didn't know about Hunter and Nadine."

"Oh, I see," Maria sighed. "The very subject of Nadine can set her off. I take it that's what happened?"

"Yeah," I replied, and I gave Maria a rundown of what I knew--both the facts and the broader characterization of Hunter's relationship with her birth mother.

When I finished, Maria said, "Sounds like you know about what I know."

"There's not some major incident--some tragic event--that might explain this. Physical abuse? Maybe sexual?"

"No sexual abuse," she said. "But we're not entirely clear about physical. Certainly nothing egregious. Look, you sound like Darin and I sounded five years ago when Hunter first entered into puberty."

"How so?"

"We couldn't understand the extremity of her anger. We thought there had to be some big event--beyond what we already knew--to explain her rage over Nadine. Bottom line is we found nothing."

"Shit."

"But," Maria added, "here is something the child psychologist told us, and maybe it will give you some perspective. There are major abuse events and minor ones. If you compare them to waves striking the shore of an island, a tidal wave can cause major, obvious damage, you see?"

"Yeah."

"But, all the little waves--every day, twenty-four hours a day--they erode the beach, and over years, they submerge the island and make it vanish. The psychologist said the result of many minor abuses can be just as devastating to Hunter's psyche as one or two major ones."

"That's interesting--terrible, of course."

"Yes," Maria agreed. "May I ask about the 'high points' you mentioned earlier and how they might be related to what Darin and I asked of you?"

I considered it. "Maybe it's best for now if I don't say anything. I need to keep my integrity with her, and it will be difficult if I know I disclosed anything to you guys."

"I--I understand," she said. Maria was smart enough to comprehend my last utterance as a kind of admission.

"But I will neither confirm nor deny," I quickly asserted. "I just need to talk to her again."

"Give her some time," Maria offered. "Her anger burns bright but fades quickly."

"Less than a week?"

"Oh always."

After ending the call, I continued my run. When I reached the summit of Mt. Scott and walked the circle, I stopped, staring southwest, and uttered, "Holy shit."

An anvil head storm--a massive one--loomed in the distance. White on the wide-stretching top, narrowing smoothly at the grayish neck, and with a thick, navy cumulonimbus base, I could see the flashes of lightning between it and the ground. A resident of Oklahoma for three years of my life and a frequent visitor, I knew enough to be wary of its mammoth thunderstorms and tornadoes.

Overhead, the few wisps of clouds floated east. Northeast. That storm was coming--fast.

I ran back down the hill. A little over three miles to go. Did I have the time to get back?

No, it turned out. With two miles to go, a sudden gust of wind shoved me. Not far behind it came rain--fat, heavy rain. In a minute, I was sopping. I might have jumped into a pool and had the same result. A few of the cars about--all of them racing here and there to get home--honked at me. One guy leaned out his window and screamed, "Hey, idiot! Get to shelter!"

Less than a half-mile out, the tornado sirens commenced. Their piercing whine spurred me on at a gear I rarely summoned. Not long after, I rounded the final corner and saw Darin and Maria's home. Hunter was on the front stoop, scanning.

When she saw me, she waved and urged me home. I cut through a neighbor's yard and ran directly to the porch. Hunter opened the door for me, and I ran inside.

"We're supposed to be in the shelter right now," she said, and her voice had a touch of urgency.

"You have a tornado shelter here?" I huffed.

"Taking shelter, I mean--the basement. We should go."

"Exactly where I was headed."

Downstairs, she said, "You didn't know?"

"About the storm? Not until I saw it," I said, stepping into the bathroom and grabbing a towel. I wiped my face and kicked off my shoes.

1...45678...10