Then and Now Ch. 02 - College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed off and obediently opened her mouth to show me my sperm on her tongue.

I bent down and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, tasting my own seed mixed with her spit.

She made the same muffled sound of surprise that she'd made when I started to cum.

Just as before she made no attempt to pull away. Instead she wrapped her arms around my head and neck and pushed the cum into my mouth with her tongue.

She kept her arms around me as I straightened up, pulling her to her feet, our mouths still locked. We stood that way for close to a minute, her on tiptoe, our naked bodies pressed together as we kissed.

Then she broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "Swallow," she whispered.

I swallowed. Not that I needed to be told.

It occurred to me then that this had been our first kiss. In fact, before this I don't think she'd ever shown any interest in me and my interest in her was only sparked by her story about the bookstore and the gay sex. I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"This was our first kiss," I answered.

She laughed and broke off our hug. "I never did that before. Never even tried to kiss a guy after," she said, "I liked it doing it. I like that you swallowed when I told you to. I've never told someone to swallow before. Some guys have told me to, but never told anyone to."

She laid down on her bed, spread her legs a little and began to lightly finger her clit.

"Well," she said, "if you can get it up again, maybe our first kiss won't be our last kiss."

I sat at her feet on the bed. I thought of how she offered to suck my dick. "Do you need me to lick your pussy?" I asked.

"No."

I moved my head toward her pussy anyway.

She put a hand on my forehead to stop me. "Don't," she said, "just watch and play with yourself. Get him ready again for me."

So I sat back and watched with my soft dick in my hand as she traced her fingers along the lines of her pussy lips and lightly pinched her clit. She slipped a finger inside herself and then back out

She raised the moist digit to her nose and inhaled her own musky aroma before popping it in her mouth to suck it clean. Then back down to her pussy. This time two fingers slid in. And then out. And then in again.

She pulled her wet hand from her pussy and began to fondle her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, wiping her juices on them.

Her hips were moving back and forth on the bed as if she was fucking an imaginary dick.

Her pussy lips were a dark, deep red almost brown. They were parted now and I could see the brilliant red of her pussy hole.

I swear I could see the hole opening up wider as she moved. It was glistening wet.

I could feel my dick starting to show hints of life.

"That wasn't your first time tasting it, was it?" she asked

"No," I admitted, my face a little red.

She slid her free hand under her pillow.

"Was it always your own?" she asked.

I didn't answer but my face got beet red.

"That's ok," she said smiling, "you don't have to tell me." Her hand was still on her tits, hips still moving to an invisible fucking.

There was quiet for just a minute between us. I was looking down, toward her pussy but not really looking at it. I could feel her staring at me.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Sure," I whispered, looking up to her face.

Her hand came out from under her pillow clutching a toy. It was a ribbed, vibrating. white, hard, plastic dildo. She took it into her mouth like she was sucking a dick and got it good and wet with spit. She turned it on and traced it down her body and pressed it along her slit, moving it up and down but not into her.

"Don't tell them I remembered my toy," she said, "I didn't want to... give it up." She was starting to moan and gasp softly as she spoke

"Really?" I asked with wide eyes.

Yep, definite signs of life coming from my dick.

She moved the toy away from her slit and I got a good look. Her hole was open and there was a little wet spot on her sheets. She slid the toy into herself. I had never see a pussy hole that was actually open before sex.

"Wanted... to try one... for so long..." she said thru increasing moans.

"You could have gone back," I suggested.

"Noooo..." she moaned, "I.. can't... Those guys.... They all... wanted me... to... I... can't... go back... Not sure I can... say no... to them... if... I go... again."

Yep, I was hard and ready to fuck.

Looking at me she asked, "Would you... say... no... or would you... suck... dick..."

I didn't know what to say. She was staring at me with glassy eyes as she fucked herself with her toy. My mouth was hanging open. I probably looked like I wanted a cock in it right then.

Suddenly she shouted out, "SHIT" and flipped onto her belly on the bed.

She pushed her knees under her, stuck her ass in the air and waived it like an invitation.

The toy fell out of her.

"I... need him... in me... now..." she moaned, "Now... Please... Just no... butt... stuff..."

I knelt on the bed behind her to oblige.

I aimed my dick at her pussy hole.

I gently slipped the tip in. Despite the fact that it was open, she still seemed kind of tight.

She shoved herself roughly back and onto me.

"Oh... Fuck... Jesus... Yessss..." she moaned, "Hard. Do. It. Hard."

I had cum not 20 minutes before so it was pretty easy to hold myself back this time. I slammed myself into her over and over again, imagining her in a little booth, watching gay porn, imagining me doing it, playing with her pussy as guys slipped their dicks through hole and tried in vain to get a blowjob from her.

I imagined me sucking them instead.

I fucked her off her knees, flat onto her stomach. Her legs were pressed together and I was straddling her thighs, my dick still buried in her cunt. She was even tighter this way.

God, how had I not realized before how beautiful and hot this girl was?

I started doing math in my head to keep from cumming.

She shoved a hand under her and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

I slapped her tight little ass. She seemed to like it. I did it again, harder.

She had her face buried in her pillow and was screaming and moaning into it. I could only make out every third or forth word. "Fuck... Yeah... Mother... Fucker... Jesus... Yes... Fuck..." She was close.

Then she turned her head to the side so I could hear her.

"Hurry... Up..." she said, "Dump it... In me... Roommate... back soon..."

I don't know why but I asked, "And you sure? I'm not wearing a rubber."

"Fuck,,, don't care..." she said, "Just let him... dump... cum... in me... Bitch."

And with that I did it. I shoved my dick in as hard and as deep as I could, like I was trying to hurt her, and let myself go. I imagined my cum flooding into her womb, I was so deep.

"Guh-good..." was all she said as she started to cum just as I was finishing.

I pulled out unceremoniously and fell back into a sitting position, my back leaning against the wall. For a brief moment I didn't care if she came or not. I'd dumped two loads in her, that was all I cared about.

I was almost in the same spot I'd been in what I sat at her feet, watching her masturbate.

She was still on her stomach, face buried in her pillow. Whether or not I cared, she was cumming.

Her feet were moving, legs opening and closing, one hand grabbing a fistful of her sheets, the other under her and rubbing her clit hard. Her body was convulsing with waves of mini orgasms. Her legs opened and body tensed as a bigger one hit.

I had perfect view as a little pearl of my white cum leaked from her red pussy well and onto her sweet brown labia.

A bigger stream of cum followed as her body tensed again.

I dropped my mouth to her pussy and licked it up.

My nose touched her cute brown asshole as she shoved herself back to meet my mouth. She reached a hand back, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face tight to her crotch.

"Oh... yes... eat it... swallow... it...," she moaned as she ground her snatch into my face.

I tried to get my tongue into her as deeply as I could and suck as much cum out as I could.

I could smell her asshole as I breathed through my nose. I'm not into scat, but I liked it.

I wondered when the last time another guy fucked her. Was I eating his sperm, too?

And then she was done and fell forward on the bed, pulling herself away from my face.

My face was soaked with her juices and my cum.

She sat up next to me, breathing heavily. "Nice," she said, "Thanks."

I moved to kiss her mouth.

She pushed me away.

"No time," she said, "We've got like 10 minutes. Roommate will be back soon. And besides, you're gross. Your face, that is. I mean the stuff on it."

She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. Unbelievably quickly she came back out completely dressed, looking absolutely normal. She had a wet wash cloth she used to roughly clean off my face.

I was still pulling my shirt on when she shoved me out the door. She told me to meet her behind Parking Lot F (also known as Parking Lot Siberia because it was so far from the rest of campus).

I walked there slowly, my head spinning. I had gone looking for info about where to find a glory hole and instead wound up having the most intense sex I'd ever had.

With a girl. A girl whom I'd barely noticed three weeks ago. A girl who I didn't really find all that attractive as recently as two hours earlier. Now I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

And even though I had just cum twice in an hour, I was pretty sure I could get it up again for this girl.

And I was feeling... how.. what... in love with her?

And then I realized I'd still only kissed her that one time.

Life was weird.

12