Then Came The Calf

Story Info
A woman's creative revenge on a man who left her.
8k words
4.05
58.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Came The Calf

She broke off a big flake and tossed it down into the waiting manger. Jumping down from the neatly stacked bales of hay she walked smartly over to a waiting 55 gallon drum and scooped up a big scoop of rolled oats. But as she began to lay the oats out in a long smooth arc her gaze was stolen by the sight of the sunlight tumbling off the Northern slopes of the Bali Hi mountain. At least that is what the tourists called it.

Her breath was taken for a moment, and she crossed her arms and leaned against the top rail of the waiting manger. Her perloined eyes were drawn as if by magnets to the light as it bounced across the mountain. The peaceful rays of the morning sun – their golden warmth made richer by the ever-present dust and vapor that drifted up from an ancient volcanic vent that slumbered on the far horizon.

The lazy sunrays fired the little peaks and drove the morning shadows deep into the valleys, making their presence even more pronounced. And as she leaned forward and let her chin cradle on her arms her heart was filled with a familiar feeling. A strange homogony of peace and sadness. Of deep belonging, laced with strains of deepest longing.

She squeeged the little beads of sweat from her forehead with her finger. The air was warm and full of morning. It was summer in Tahiti. Tourists thought it was always summer. And, of course, in some ways it always was. But those who lived there – those who were part of the island and not merely gadfly interlopers – knew that even Tahiti had its seasons. Especially at this elevation.

It had been raining for at least a week and her heart rose up to meet the morning sunshine. It was times like these when she felt most at home. Most a part of the magical land that surrounded and occasionally enveloped her. She had not been born here. That was for sure. Her mind knew that she had spent the first years of her life in a land that was far away. So very far away and so very different. No, in her mind she was no native. But in her heart she was. And she had been for many years. Enough years that feel a part of them. To feel that they were part of her. And she chuckled a quick confirming chuckle, as she noted in her own defense that almost nothing was really native to the islands. Almost everything "Tahitian" had come there from the outside, at sometime in the past.

That peace, the peace that knows no time – no beginning and no ending – was falling gently all around her. Like fine flour shifted through some giant cosmic sifter, falling gently to earth and filling her with a golden sense of warmth and satisfaction. Yes, it was at times like these that she felt most at home. It was times like these when she felt most at peace.

But it was also at times like these when she felt the stirs of longing. The pangs of yearning, being freshly wrought and tossed up by some firey furnace that rumbled deep within her soul. At the very roots of her existence. It cast the feelings that she could not escape. In peaceful moments she often felt them most strongly. It was times like these when she thought once more of him. The man who had ruled the corners of her heart for what seemed now to be forever. It was a longing she did not summon. An ache she could not control.

Even now as she thought of him her heart was filled with a strange desire. Welling up inside her. Begging for release. For recognition. For admission. … Or at least for consideration. She was at once frustrated and angry with herself for allowing his memory to once more worm its way into her existence. To claim yet another tiny fragment of her soul.

There were times she wished she had never met him. There were times she wondered what it would have been like - really like - if his answer had been different. If he had turned at her invitation and said, "tonight, in the tack room" would she really have gone? And when she saw him there, a prize waiting to be taken, would her trembling legs have stood their ground. Would she have walked up to him in bold determination, and given her body to him without reservation, while claiming his for her.

As her thoughts drifted back in time she could feel her imagination giving in to the wave of overwhelming desire. Even now her heart beat faster as her mind reached quickly, fetching bricks and blending mortar, building once again a now-familiar scene. Even now her breath came quickly as she felt his rough lips pressing firmly down on hers, and felt his hands as they kneaded her firm breasts through the rough demin of her shirt. Once again she wondered what kind of lover he would really have been. But deep inside she supposed she knew. He had always been selfish. Always been a taker. And she wondered once again, for the ten thousanth time, why it was she wanted him at all. But her cheeks grew warm and pink as her heart confirmed the truth. Maybe she found the taking to be exciting. Who knows? Surely she didn't. But she knew for sure that this was not a notion that was subject to understanding. This thing, this desire, had a life beyond all understanding, beyond the realm of reason. It came from the animal that was deep within her. An animal that filled with heat and passion. Building up like lava … wanting, waiting, needing to erupt.

Her mind threw bricks yet faster and the scene began unfolding, as it always did. She was at the door of the tack room. She felt the weight of its resistance as she slowly shoved it open. She listen as it squeeked in mild rebellion in response to her tentative movements. The light was dim. It always was. She looked across the room and found him standing there. He stood with his back against the wall. One leg cocked up with his foot pushing back flat against the wall. A long straw hung lazily from the corner of his mouth. He did not speak when she entered. Just looked at her. Inspecting. Expecting. Her cheeks warmed as she felt her eyes easing down his frame. Her heart beat quickened. Flood waters rushing in to fill it, like the bore wave from a shattered dam. A strange unearthly cocktail of desire, guilt, and trebidation.

But most of all was the desire. It rode like oil on the surface of the thick dark waters. And it was this desire that most fully filled her heart. Her gaze searched out his eyes, as it always did. He seemed even more exciting as the rays of sun that snuck through the cracks in the planks of the wall slanted across his face. That face. She had seen it a thousand times. Part in light and part in shadow. Shadows that filled it with even more mystery. And she felt her blood grow hotter as she moved toward him. Her gaze drifting down his shirt. Mentally stroking his chest. Her fingers feeling his naked skin as they slipped beneath his shirt. She could feel the little wetness once more forming as her gaze settled there between his legs.

Her mind was once again captured by the recurring vision of the past. So captured that she didn't even notice as her own fingers slipped inside her panties. And drifted down and parted her own lips. In her mind she felt his fingers. As he grabbed her body and drew it to his. She could feel the roughness of his hands as he slipped them inside her levis and shoved them to the ground. It was his fingers that slipped down deep inside her. Her fingers stoked his hungry penis, as his mouth was sucking like a vaccume on her breasts.

Her real fingers plunged deeper as the passion of the vision deepened. In and out faster and faster as her heartbeat was building. She thrust her hips up to meet her own fingers as in her vision they were finally moving toward the end. She felt herself falling backward to the floor, cushioned by the receiving straw. She felt his hands twisting her body. Her face was in the straw. She could feel the earth within it as she felt his body taking hers. She could feel his stomach as it slid like a snake up and over her buttocks. She could feel his strong hands as they slide beneath her, scooping up her breasts. His mouth was at the back of her neck. Sucking greedily on her skin. His hands stretched her breasts, back and forth as they were pressed down by the weight of her own body. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as her blood coursed like fire through her veins. She could feel his hard thick member as stabbed her in the cheeks. She wanted it. She wanted to feel it, sliding down inside her. Her heart surges as her feels him roll her onto her back.

She began to moan as each movement of his hands sent waves of pleasure through her body. His fingers twisted wildly on her nipples as her stretched her breasts out tight. She could smell his closeness as he moved his lips up to her ears. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he demanded. "Yes" came slowly and without conviction. Once again he demanded confirmation, only this time his hands pulled on her tits as his hard throbbing cock dug across the inside of her thigh. Her muscle seized and her leg trembled in response. "Yes" came more surely this time. Followed by a long slow moan as he dragged the head of his cock slowly across her waiting box. At last his knees move up to her inner thighs, and he says "beg me" as he shoves her legs apart and lets just the tip of his throbbing dick slip along the inside her pussy lips.

She has long ago abandoned all reservation. Her whole body throbs with desire and she screams out over and over. "Yes. I want it. I beg you. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She is screaming in wild abandon and moaning as if in deepest pain when she feels his knees driving her legs out further. And she drives her swollen cunt up to meet him as he stabs her with his hungry cock. She can feel his hard cock ramming in and out like a machine gun. She is crying out and her heart is pounding. His cock drives and twists inside her as his fingers stretch and pull her tits. . She has never felt anything like this before. It is building so quickly. So deep within her. So full. She arches her back and cries out from deep within her throat as she feels it coming. She drives up to him and twists her cunt walls against his cock and slides the walls back and forth on his shaft as she feels it building even stronger. She can hear his deep throated moan as she feels his weight drive her to the floor and his cock driving to the very bottom of her soul. The pleasure begins to spread through out her body as she feels the first blast of cum driving from his cock. He holds her breasts stretched tight and his cock is stretching out her clit. His cock throbs so deeply with each wave of cum that she can actually feel it pressing, rolling along the shaft of her clit. And with each wave of cum she can feel the pleasure spreading out inside her. And then in one last moment it explodes throughout her body, and she collapes in the straw.

Back in the present, she feels embaressed as she realizes that it has happened one more time. Her heart is racing and her body is covered with sweat. Worse than that, the morning feed is far from done. And once more her mind reverts to wondering. Asking the same unasked questions it has proffered a million times. What would it have been like if he had said yes? She wonders if she will ever forget him. But most of all she wonders why he left her. Why he didn't want her. All those questions without answers. But chief among them may be "Why?" Why didn't he want me? Why wasn't I good enough? If I had done something different would he still be here? And what would that be? And once again the desire in her heart is laced with shades of anger. And she thinks again about how much her hurt her. And she wishes once again that he had taken his memory with him when he thought to leave.

And she turns again to the task at hand. He life once again returning to life and earth. Her heart settling in its well worn groove. And now she thinks once more about how much he hurt her. How he made her feel so stupid. So worthless. So used. And this time her blood grows hotter for another reason. And she forks the hay a little faster, as she wonders if he enjoyed it. If he chuckles when he thinks of how he made her feel pathetic. If he tells the boys about it. And her blood grows even hotter.

But in the next moment her reverie is broken by the sound of the phone that hung on the barn's south wall. She managed a pleasant tone as she answered. As people always seem to do.

Her heart seized for just a moment as she heard the voice emerging.

"Hey, Buttercup, is that you," the man's voice was saying.

For just a moment she stood speechless, her gaze fixed on the receiver in her hand.

"Richard, is that you?"

"It's me."

"Are you calling from Austrailia?"

"No. I'm at the airport in Popiati."

She felt one more shock wave vibrate through her heart.

"Why did you come back here, Richard?"

"My plane was forced to land here and the way to LA. I am going to be here for at least four hours."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Oh come on, Buttercup, you know what I want. I've decided to take you up on your offer."

"You have GOT to be kidding. Do you have any idea how you made me feel?"

"You want me and you know it."

"I believe you told me NO Richard. I believe you THREW ME AWAY like yesterday's bread. And now you drift in for a few hours and you've decided to change your mind???? What brought you to this amazing revelation Richard?"

"Well, I was on my way through Honolulu, and I got to thinking about you. And I said to myself, "You know. She wasn't that bad. I should have fucked that little cunt when I had the chance. I know I said no before. You know you ain't no Pam Anderson. I mean, lets face it, you won't be goin' in for now boob reduction surgery." The sound of his laugh rang with bitter echoes through her body. "But, hell, I figured it feels good to cum with anybody don't it? Ain't that right? Come on. You'll like it too. I promise."

She stood speechless for a moment as she stared at the receiver in her hand. Then she finally found her voice. "Richard, I can't believe that you would call me. I can't believe you would say this. What is it that you really want?"

"Look you little cunt. What I want is for you to come through with what you promised. Don't be shining me on. You beg me for it, and now you want to pretend that you never did. What I want is to feel my dick being sucked like a vacuum cleaner.

Emotions erupted inside her, and she was about to explode in response. But then she thought back on all the memories. And the hint of a smile crossed her lips. She composed her voice and responded, "You got it Richard. You remember the old abandoned corrals up near Hupaiu Falls?"

"Sure I do. Why?"

"Be there at 3:00"

She could here the sound of his satisfied chuckle as he voiced his approval. Then she cradled the phone and leaned her body against the wall. Breathing for just a moment.

An hour later her friend Betty arrived. A quick conversation ensued and she asked Betty to avoid so many questions. " Just do this for me," she asked as her Dodge Ram pulled from the driveway, a new horse trailer in tow.

One more hour later she returned. Betty cast a suspicious glance at the cow and calf that occupied the two-horse trailer. "You don't own any cows," Betty noted.

"I borrowed them."

"Why?"

"They were sure hard to get in the trailer."

"What ARE you doing?"

The question lay unanswered as she drove out through the gate.

It took her much longer than she had imagined toreach the corral. The roads were rougher than she had remembered. They rarely received any use and erosion was on the verge of reclaiming them for the island. It was almost 2:30 by the time she arrived. She moved quickly to deposit the cow and calf in one of the several corrals. Then she sat down beside the cow and slowly began to milk her. Fresh warm milk flowed into the steel bucket. The young calf walked in circles behind her, his frustration clearly growing.

She let the calf move to the cow as she moved aside to make final preparations. Richard would be here any minute. The calf moved in and began sucking hungrily at the cow. As she put two small ropes in her back pocket she heard the sound of the calf butting his mother's bag with his head. His hunger was intense and for some reason it wasn't being satisfied. The demanding little calf butted her even harder.

She watched the road and a tiny trail of dust announced his near arrival. He was right on time. As he stepped from the truck he moved quickly toward her. His impatience was present in his step.

"Hello Richard," she said as she watched his body as he approached. Even now she could feel the fingers of passion welling up inside her. The much-felt memory begin to expand within her brain. Even now she could feel her body reaching out to him.

"We gotta hurry baby. It was slow getting out here and I'm late. I only got about 30 minutes."

She moved forward to meet him. Her body in part driven by the old uncontrollable desire. When she felt his body touch hers she could feel her heartbeat quicken, regardless of the circumstances. She reached her lips up to his and began to kiss him gently on the lips. And she felt the rugged sweetness that she always had imagined.

But Richard grabbed her and yanked her body to his. His hands were at her hips and he struggled to undo her belt. She resisted slightly and he stepped back and looked at her, as contempt filled his eyes. "Look you little bitch. I ain't got time for this. " And his hands found her shoulders and they pushed her toward the ground.

She was strong and she resisted his action. And her voice rose quickly. "No. Not like this. Over there." And she pointed to a tall post that held one of the gates that led to the corral.

"What are you talking about?"

"Trust me."

In a few moments he was standing with his back to the tall pole. Then she placed his hands behind his back and around the pole behind him. At first he resisted. Then she reached one hand inside his pants and her fingers lightly stroked his penis. He moaned for a moment. She said, "like a vacuum" as her eyes glinted and her fingers stoked up and down his shaft.

His eyes still held some suspicion as she place the loop around his wrist. Soon his hands were tied together behind the pole. She dropped to her knees in front of him and slipped his pants down below his knees. His penis sprang free and she gazed at it for a moment, thinking about how often she had seen it in her dreams.

She inched forward on her knees until her mouth was waiting at the tip. At first she began to stoke its length. Then she held it in one hand as she slipped its length into her mouth. Richard moaned again as her tongue worked its way around the head. She could feel his muscles tighten as her mouth moved down the shaft.

In a moment she was moving it in and out. Sucking harder every time as she moved her mouth away. She could feel his penis begin to throb and she looked up to see the torture in his face. And she knew that she was only seconds from the salt-water flow. Then she withdrew and caught the look of surprise on his face as she moved quickly through the corral boards and behind the post. The rope slid quickly and smoothly from her back pocket. She reached in front of the post and his legs. And in a second the rope was tied. Now his legs were tied securely to the post.

She crawled back slowly into the corral. And she looked up at his eyes. His voice was announcing various curses. But she paid it little mind. In a moment her mouth was back at his penis. Her tongue sliding once more expertly along its shaft. And once more it grew without thinking. Once more she slid it in and out. And once more, when she felt his pleasure coming, she stopped and moved away. His face was twisted and he struggled against the ties. She could feel his frustration as he almost reached the point of explosion, and then felt it fade away.