Then Came The Calf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was sinking slow as she finally returned to Richard. She walked nonchalantly behind him and picked up one more cord that was waiting on the ground. She slides it around his neck and again tied it around the post. With his head locked in place she could see his eyes move as she walked around him.

Then she walked up and faced him. "Well, I hope you enjoyed watching that. Too bad it couldn't have been you. I bet he enjoyed it."

She ran her hand down his face. Slowly. Gently. Feeling every feature. Then she looked deep into his eyes. And she kissed him gently on the lips. And she said, "You really are such an attractive man. And I wanted you so badly. You have no idea. … It's just too bad that you had to be such a maggot."

And with that she turned and walked across the corral. She grabbed the bucket in her hand and walked back to Richard.

"Well, lets do this one more time. Her hands found his penis. She moved it back and forth. It took a while for it to respond. "Resisting are you Richard? You know we can't have that." Eventually her reluctant mouth had to join the program, but at last Richard's penis was once more standing at attention.

She stoked it a few more times to keep it's attention. Then she plunged her hand in the milk and slide it back on Richard. Soon his penis and testicles were dripping in fresh cow's milk.

With that she stood and walked toward the gate that held the calf.

"Here's the deal Richard. The calf is very hungry. He will suck on anything that looks and smells like mama's milk." Her hand was at the top of the gate and the calf was watching Richard intensely as its nose twitched at the smell of milk. "The heck of it is, Richard, that you are pretty defective in that department. But he will try. I guarantee it. In fact, Richard, he will suck you like a vacuum cleaner. Won't give up for anything. The real problem is that when he doesn't get what he wants he will butt you with the top of his head. Over and over, harder and harder. Until he gets what he wants. He could keep trying for hours. In fact, I dread to think how long it could go on"

She slipped the gate latch and released the calf. As he slowly trotted toward Richard she added one more thing, "As the doctors often say, Richard, in this case, you may experience some discomfort."

Then she turned and laughed a deep-seated belly laugh as she walked away.