Then I Met You

Story Info
Because of you she learns to be more submissive.
1.1k words
4.27
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is my twenty-fourth story. It is written as a fantasy but is based on experiences I've had with a friend of mine, although his name has been kept private. Enjoy and please remember that all feedback is greatly appreciated!

*************************************

Here I was, 22 years old, thinking there wasn't much left sexually I hadn't done. Thinking I knew what all my hot buttons were. Thinking there wasn't anything any man could do to surprise me or arouse me more than I'd experienced before. Then I met you.

I've always known I was a "switch"…someone who could be both Dominant or submissive. However, my tendency to be able to be submissive with men vanished years ago when I was the victim of an attempted rape. Since then I'd only ever been dominant or at the least neutral with men sexually and my submissive side only came out when I was with another woman. Then I met you.

I've always enjoyed, even craved, rough sex. I like nails and teeth and a little pain with my sex…but never thought I'd be one for certain types of rough sex. Then I met you.

You've shown me I can be submissive with a man again…and just how much I ache to be so. You've shown me I can enjoy and even crave a strong hand pulling my head back, maneuvering me to do your will. You've shown me how much my fears have been holding me back from so much pleasure and made me see how much I yearn to explore my newfound submissiveness.

You're in the other room now…as I sit here thinking of you…aching for you…wanting to feel your body next to mine…inside mine. Until that can be…my fantasy will just have to suffice.

I imagine myself coming home from work to find you here. You play on the computer as I make dinner for us both. We sit and eat and talk…your leg brushing mine under the table…sending thrills through my body with the hope of more. As I'm cleaning up from the dinner you come up behind me in the kitchen, grab my wrists and whisper in my ear, "The dishes can wait…I can't" and turn me to face you.

You kiss me, hard and deep and I moan into your mouth as I kiss you back just as fervently. My body is on fire as we move to the bedroom; lips locked passionately, hands everywhere, trying not to run into walls on the way.

I feel the backs of my legs touch the bed and I put my hand on your chest to stop you. I pull away from the kiss and pull your t-shirt over your head seconds before pulling my sweater over mine. I let out a half moan, half growl and pull your lips to mine again, kissing you as if I would drink you down inside myself.

As our lips and tongues dance passionately our hands are everywhere, removing the last of our clothing before you run your hand through my hair and tug my head to the side. The sharp tug makes me moan and move my body into you even more. Your lips move down my check to my neck. You stop and gently bite over the fluttering pulse in my neck, making my knees weak as I moan again in pleasure.

My moan makes you tug my hair a little harder, making me moan even more as your lips move down to my breasts. As your lips close over one hard nipple and begin sucking gently you tug at my hair again, making my body shudder and my moans turn to whimpers for more.

You hear my whimpers and know they mean I'm loving what your doing but I want more, and you grant me my wish by tugging a little harder at my hair as you start sucking hard on my nipple. My body shudders with the pleasure and the tinge of pain and I cry out, "God yes!"

Knowing you've brought me to the brink you move back up to my lips and kiss me hard and deep as you urge me down onto the bed. You kneel above me and I snake my hand between our bodies to grasp your cock and moan into your mouth, letting you know I want to play too.

You move off my body to lie down beside me. My lips find yours and I kiss you hungrily, drawing your lower lip into my mouth and gently nibbling on it before moving to kiss and lick down your chest and stomach until my mouth finds your hard cock. I draw the head of your cock into my mouth and flick my tongue over the tip, gently roll it around in my mouth and suck slowly until your cock is pressing down the back of my throat, then I move up to tease the head again.

After a couple minutes of such teasing you run your fingers through my hair and tug my head away from your cock and almost hiss, "Enough!" as you push me down onto the bed.

Your body moves above me, your lips press hard against mine, I spread my legs wide for you and you find my pussy hot, wet and more than ready for you and shove your cock deep inside me. A scream of pleasure pours from my mouth and my body moves up to meet your thrust.

You hold still for a moment, deep inside me before pulling out and shoving your cock hard into me again. My body is on fire as you slam your cock into me over and over again.

The first orgasm hits me and I cry out from the pleasure. You grab a fistful of my hair and tug at my head as you slam your cock deep inside my pussy and another orgasm hits me hard, my cry turns to a wordless scream of pleasure and pain and pure ecstasy.

My screams fill the night as you fuck me hard and deep, I keep cumming again and again as you pound into me. My nails rake your back, my teeth nip at your shoulder, your hand tugs at my hair, our bodies slam into each other, and then I feel you cum deep inside me and I scream out your name as my body starts to convulse in one long, intense orgasm.

You stay there for a few moments. Letting my body calm down. Letting the twitching of my pussy around your cock make me cum again and again until I cant take it anymore and put my hand on your chest to let you know I'm done.

We lay there, bodies spent, satisfied and content. I curl up against you, lay little kisses along your arm, shoulder, anywhere my mouth can reach. As we drift off to sleep I whisper, "I never knew it could be like that…then I met you."