Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 03

Story Info
What will E&J get away with at the cabin?
6.5k words
4.78
12.8k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
113 Followers

Ethan Calling

"Hey E, what's up?"

"Why did you break up with Brian?"

"Well good afternoon to you too."

"Come on J."

"Ya know... It just didn't work out."

"Is it us?"

"No." I was answered with silence for too long. "Okay it's kind of us, but not what you think."

"Fuck, J!"

"No, listen. I didn't break up with him, so I could be with you, it's just... We're... electric. I mean, the way we fuck... it's everything, and I want it, now that I know it exists. I don't want to settle. I deserve everything, don't I?"

"Of course you do, it's just... this isn't good."

"What? Having standards isn't good?"

"No, us doing this. We're going to keep not inviting people to family stuff so that we can fuck. Then were going to start getting together by ourselves, and then were going to fuck. Then were not going to meet people because were together hanging out and fucking, and then we're in a relationship."

"Yes, I know thats how it usually goes down when fuck buddy turns into relationship, but we have the unique advantage of not being able to end up in a relationship."

"So something just happened? You didnt plan to break up with him before the cabins?"

"No I did. I wanted to be able to fuck you, but that's not to say this wasn't coming."

"Fuck. I'll see you at the cabin."

"Can't wait, favorite brother."

I pulled into the dirt driveway of the large main cabin. In the driveway were my parents' SUV, and Aaron's sensible family car. I stepped out and grabbed my weekender bag out of the back seat. As I walked up the stairs and through the door I was greeted with adorable baby laughter and fond greetings from the kitchen where snacking was taking place. I dropped my bag and went to make the hugging rounds.

"You made good time!"

"Yeah, traffic wasn't bad." I said stuffing a chip with dad's famous guacamole in my mouth.

"We're sorry to hear about you and Brian" my mom said with pity.

"Don't be. It just wasn't right."

"Couldn't have been that attached to him, we didn't even meet him" Aaron said just before he got an elbow in the side from our dad.

"Well you're not wrong, I wasn't that attached." I cheated on him with our brother without thinking twice.

"Well let's move on to bigger and better things then." My dad said, "like what's on the schedule for this weekend!"

Ethan and his son Peter arrived about an hour and a half after I had. They came in and got their greetings and snacks and both grand babies were instantly being fawned over by their grandparents. We all had a few beers and caught up, before mom directed everyone to which cabin they would be staying in. The site was set up sort of compound style with the large main cabin that had kitchen and game rooms with a master suite and surrounding sleeping cabins with one or two rooms and bathrooms. There were two sleeping cabins somewhat close to each other, and one on the other side of the main house. It was decided that Aaron and Demi would take the outlying cabin because 18 month olds tend to cry at night. If you're doing the math that puts Ethan and me in cabins next to each other.

We unpacked and settled and went to work on dinner. Everyone was working and drinking in the kitchen doing something and I just kept gravitating toward Ethan. When we were close, I could feel the electricity of our secret in the air between us. It was so hard for me to ignore. I knew it was essential that I did, but I kept thinking about it, and him, and what this weekend had in store. After a few winks and mostly innocent touches went unanswered by him, I started to wonder if something was wrong. I thought back to the call when he asked about Brian and wondered if he was still upset, thinking we were making a mistake or something.

We sat down to dinner around a big table and I took my place across from Ethan. Dinner was served and chefs were being complimented as everyone was devouring their dishes. I sat back in my chair taking a drink and a breather from eating, and I stuck my bare foot forward until the top of my toes felt the inside of Ethan's ankle. I was sure it was his because his eyes shot up to mine the second he felt the contact. I drug my foot up over his calf, to his knee and pushed forward resting my instep on the seat of his chair. When it was there and my toes were flirting with the inside of his thigh, he leaned forward over the table to cover my actions and the muscles in his jaw ticked as he tried not to look at me for too long. I on the other hand was staring. I loved seeing what I did to him. Every flexed muscle, every caught breath, every hard and hungry warning look in my direction was like catnip to me. I was pushing into the crotch of his jeans when I felt hot steel beneath my toes. I gave my toes a ripple over it and a quick graze up and down before my foot was in Ethan's firm grip. He pushed it back toward me under the table and dropped it once it was away from his seat.

"Another drink Ethan?" I asked coyly.

"Sure."

"Anyone else?"

"Over here," and "me too"s rang out across the table. When I came back to deliver, Ethan pinched me in secret and even though it wasn't particularly sexy, it was nice to at least have him acknowledge us.

After dinner, Pete was excited to try out the jaccuzi on the back porch. Ethan helped him back to their cabin to get his trunks and dad was the only other person interested in getting in. Everyone came outside to watch the fun and Aaron busied himself with building the fire. I clapped my hand on Ethan's shoulder.

"You've got a pretty cute kid there."

"Ain't that the truth!" My mom agreed.

"Thank ya. I like him." Ethan said and everybody chuckled. With the fingers of the hand I rested on his shoulder, I grazed and caressed his neck when I was sure no one was watching. He shrugged me off his shoulder and stepped away.

"Refills?" I offered, now feeling embarrassed at the rejection. Everyone answered in the affirmative and I went into the kitchen. I gathered the drinks on the counter and opened my beer first to take a long pull and drown my self consciousness.

"Nope, that's enough for you, little girl." Ethan said dismissively as he took the beer out of my hand and took a long swig out of it.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"I heard you cut me off and call me a little girl. What the fuck E?" I said trying to get the bottle back. He put it down on the counter and faced me, walking slowly closer.

"The more drunk you get the more obvious you're being with me. Someone is gonna think something is up if you don't quit flirting and touching me." He was inches from my face, yelling at me in a hard whisper voice.

"No one would believe it. I'm touchy-feely, they won't think anything about it."

"Of course not." He said deeply as he slowly backed me into the corner of the kitchen counter. "You think if someone finds out about us, that dad's going to suspect his precious baby girl?" He caged me in with his arms and got right into my ear. "No, I'm the one thats going to get fucked here if we get caught. So. Stop. Pushing."

I defiantly stuck my tongue into his ear and reached down and grabbed his package, which was hardening quickly, from I assume our proximity and the intensity of our conversation. Maybe he got off on putting me in my place, I don't know. He growled deep and stood up straight grabbing me by the arms and turning me around fast. He pushed the front of his body against my back so hard it forced me to bend over a little. I felt his hand between us unzipping his fly and pulling his cock out. He reached around me to undo my jeans, but only got the button undone before he impatiently yanked them over my ass roughly. He grabbed my wrists off of the counter and put them together at the small of my back, holding them with one large hand and positioning his cock with the other. Once aligned with my opening, he forced himself inside me hard and fast and I let out a strangled cry at the pain/pleasure mix.

"Is this what you want?" he spoke into my ear as he thrust hard.

"Yes." Thrust.

"You always" Thrust "get what you want." Thrust "Don't you?" Thrust. He gathered my hair that was acting as a curtain between his face and mine, pulling hard when he got to the back of my head.

"Yes" I croaked out, my voice strained with my neck forced back. Thrust. He used my hair and hands as my fuck handles.

"Because you're a spoiled." Thrust. "Little." Thrust. "Brat." Thrust.

"Yes." Thrust "I am." Thrust.

"This time," Thrust "you have to wait." He bit my ear hard, then pulled out of me as fast as he went in. My head flopped forward as he released my hair and hands, and I snuck a tentative look back as he tucked his wet cock back into his jeans, zipped up and walked out of the kitchen, towards the porch holding the drinks I went in for, leaving me used and dripping wet.

He fucked me like he hated me, and I loved it. I stood straight and wriggled back into my jeans, buttoning them when they were in place and leaned against the counter, trying to catch my breath. I felt so confused, it felt so.. Intimate. I had always thought my whole family saw me as spoiled and I hated it. I tried everything I could to not act like it, but he was right, I was the baby, and the only girl, I got special treatment. Him using that against me showed me how well he knew me, my shame, my self consciousness, my kink of wanting to be treated like shit after a lifetime of being treated like a princess. He fucked me like he hated me to show me how much he loved me.

The treatment worked, I was too shaken to flirt or try to goad him into doing anything in front of our family anymore. I would wait, and I had a feeling it would be worth it. We had more pleasant drinks and family time around the fire while we made smores.

One by one, Aaron's son, then our parents, then Demi, all went to bed. Ethan told Pete it was time to hit the hay, and after he protested, Ethan took him to the cabin to make sure he was set. I wasn't sure what to do, when to go to my cabin, or what Ethan was going to do especially after what had happened earlier. I knew in the end it wasn't up to me, Ethan would make, whatever he wanted, happen.

"Well, I'm gonna follow suit." I told Aaron, "Don't stay up too late. We've got to get on the lake early tomorrow."

"Yeah I'm not far behind you. See you in the morning."

"Night."

I walked in the faint light to my cabin. After I got in, I changed into my tank top and shorts and got ready for bed. It was 20 minutes before I heard the lightest rasp on my door. I opened the door just a crack and Ethan was leaning all his weight on his hand, up high on the threshold.

"You weren't going to say goodnight?"

"I was hoping that wasn't the last time I'd see you tonight." He dropped his arm and pushed his way into the room. I gave him no space between us, he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me against his body. He closed the door behind him with his free arm.

"Then, you're not mad?"

"Not if you aren't."

"How could I be mad at you? It's not your fault you need my cock, is it?" He said low as he cupped my face and brushed my cheek with his thumb.

I shook my head slowly, as I wrapped my arms around his waist, pushing my tits against his firm chest.

"I can't be mad when you treat me like the little slut I am, can I?

He shook his head slowly brushing his nose against mine. We were breathing together, heavily, the same air in and heating each other with each hot breath out. His hand traveled from my waist to my ass, and he grabbed me firmly. His grip tightened until my flesh slid out, and he was left with only the bunched up material of my shorts which he pulled upward, causing the front to rub against my already throbbing clit. He released his handful and gave me a light spank.

"Take these off. All of it. I've got to see your body." His voice quavered a little from need. I felt silly to be nervous, but I was. He had already been inside me, tasted me, watched me cum, and poured himself into me, but undressing for him was somehow more personal. I pushed my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and bent at the waist as I slid them down to pool at my feet. He took a step back and then two until his back was against the door, giving me room to move, and him room to watch. As I straightened up I looked at his half lidded eyes that were glued to my pussy before tearing away to travel the length of each leg.

I took the hem of my tank and brought it over the mess of hair held in a bun at the top of my head. I held it between two fingers before dropping it to the floor. I hadn't brought myself to look back at him since the removal of my shirt broke my eye contact. I felt so naked, because I was, but looking at him would make it even worse. I felt the trail of his eyes over my body until they landed on my face begging me to look back. I raised my eyes and caught his stare, and watched as he released a shaky breath and flexed his jaw.

He peeled himself off the door and took the back of his shirt by the collar and raised it up over his head revealing to me his hard stomach and chest. I was cursing the light in the cabin for being so dim. I wanted to see him in perfect detail. He stopped a few feet in front of me,and let his eyes feast on my body again while he unbuckled his belt. My eyes weren't on his face anymore either as I took in every movement of his muscles, dexterous workings of his fingers and mapped new inches of his body that I never dreamed I'd get to see. He slid his jeans down and stretched the waistband of his boxers over his hard cock and pushed them to fall down his legs to his jeans. His cock was perfect, I knew that already. What I was drawn to, were all the new things, the scar on his thigh, his scant chest hair, his fucking shoulders. I could have stared at him for hours.

Each step out of his jeans was a step closer to me, and as soon as we were close, we both grabbed for each other and collided into a kiss. Our naked bodies fully touched for the first time, and we fit together perfectly. I felt like my skin could melt into his, recognizing its likeness in another. His fingertips pressed deep as his hands explored me and I rubbed myself against him like a cat in heat.

"Jesus, you're soft." He said into my mouth.

We stumbled through the unfamiliar room to the bed and I hopped on first and was making room for him, but was stopped by Ethan's hand on my ankle. He pulled hard, so that I turned to laying width wise on the bed, and he took my other ankle in hand to drag my ass to the edge of it. He kept hold of them and leaned over my spread knees to lick and suck at my nipples. He sucked one into his mouth, held it with his teeth and then flicked it back and forth with his tongue. I let out my first unrestrained moan and gasp at his talent. I didn't realize it was my first, until he stopped what he was doing and stared, almost like he was surprised the noise came from me. He released it with a pop and moved to the other nipple, delivering the same treatment.

He kissed down my stomach and adjusted so that his hands were holding the backs of my knees up to my sides, serving my pussy up on a platter. He looked up at me for the first lick, and I was watching intently. He started at my already wet opening and glided up to hold my clit on his tongue for just a second before flicking over it. I intended to watch, I really did, but my head fell back and breaths and moans slipped out of my throat instead. Of course, he was good at this, he was good at everything. Of course, he knew exactly how I liked it, he knew everything about me sexually somehow. We'd only been together a few times, but he touched and licked and kissed me like he'd been doing it for years.

He licked around my inner lips, grazing my clit just a little, and when he could tell I was starting to lose patience, he'd lick it hard and long. He teased only a little and gave me everything I wanted. His mouth closed over my pussy, and he sucked and licked my clit intensely. I cried out and reached back for a headboard that wasn't there as he slapped the inside of my thigh and then clawed the same leg from the back of my knee to my ass. He felt his way with his fingers up to my drenched hole while his tongue kept lapping at my clit. He pushed his middle and ring fingers into me, and started his in and out motion. He turned his hand to fuck up into my g-spot and bit my clit lightly. My ears were ringing from the rushing blood and my howls, but I definitely heard a voice that wasn't mine.

"Daddy? Daaaadddyyyyy?"

Ethan stopped and rested his head against my inner thigh, with his eyes closed, catching his breath.

"Fuck." He kissed my thigh and let his fingers slip out of me. He leaned over my sprawled figure and whispered in my ear "Wait for me, don't cum yet."

I nodded and joined him in frantically redressing. Once we were both decent, he kissed me on the forehead and quickly headed out the door to attend to Peter in their cabin. I laid in bed basking in the glow of my brothers hot body on mine and his talented tongue making me feel things I hadn't before. My clit was aching to be touched but not by me.

Bzzz. Text from Ethan.

Ethan: I'm sorry...

Me: Because you can't come back...

Ethan: Yeah. Pete had a nightmare and since he's not used to sleeping here, he's scared to be alone...

Me: I understand. Don't worry, 'caring dad' looks good on you ;)

Ethan: Don't. Cum. Yet.

Me: I'll wait for you.

We woke early the next morning to get our boat rental and get out on the lake. The boys rented jet skis and the girls and kids hung out on the boat watching and tanning. I had to keep myself from drooling like a kid in a candy store with my free pass to gawk at Ethan in a bathing suit. We anchored near a sandbar and got out to set up a picnic. This little outing was the only thing mom said she wanted for her birthday, so we ate our sandwiches and surprised her with her favorite, Key Lime Pie.

The kids were having fun in the sand and everyone was lying around with a book or beer, enjoying the day. I waded chest deep into the water to cool off with my back to everyone and felt a hand caress me under water. Ethan appeared out of the water in front of me and I couldn't help but giggle. He stood to his full height and I let my eyes feast on the parts of him I could see and remember the ones I couldn't.

He grabbed my face by the jaw, fingers pressing into one cheek and thumb into the other with his wrist against my neck and forced my eyes up to his face.

"See something you like?" he said with a raised eyebrow. His hand held me firmly, and I turned into a puddle.

"Mmhmm." I tried to keep my upper body still as I pulled his shorts down and grasped his cock and balls. "Now that I've seen you naked, I can't see anything else."

He kept looking over my shoulder at the members of our family, and maintained a straight face to not let on what we were talking about or doing under the water. He let go of my face suddenly and looked out over the lake, I can only assume someone peeked in our direction.

"I know what you mean" he said as he grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple without looking. "All I can hear are your sexy little moans and mewls when I do something you like." I stroked his cock under the water and massaged his balls. "Fuck, that feels good. I've been aching for you. Seeing you in this sexy little bikini, without being able to touch you has been torture by the way." I adjusted my hold on his cock so the head was at the heel of my palm, and I could move forward and back, rather than up and down to make movement easier, without being obvious. It also let my fingers rub the sensitive part of his glans.

"You don't know what you do to me. You're so fucking sexy."

"Speaking of what I do to you, I believe I left you hanging last night." He said as he slid his fingers under my bikini bottoms.

ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
113 Followers
12