Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I said as I took his hand away. "I can wait until later. Will you make me cum with your tongue?" He nodded and let out a whimper I didn't know he was capable of. I sped up my actions, and he walked around next to me, and put his arm over my shoulder. "I can't keep a straight face anymore. You're gonna make me cum right in front of our whole family." I switched hands but kept steady with my actions, just focusing on slipping back and forth over his head. His breath changed and his familiar growl started. I laid my head on his shoulder, and he held me tight to him as he came into the water.

"Later, I'm going to fuck you until you can't see straight." He looked at me intensely and then his face changed to family mode as he turned around to head back to the sandbar.

We all packed up and returned to the marina after a few more turns on the jet skis. When we got back everyone congregated in the main cabin for a snack as we tried to plan the rest of the day. I was so wiped out, I barely heard suggestions.

"If it's okay, I think I really need a nap."

"Sure sweetie! We'll see you later for dinner." my mom said as I kissed her cheek in thanks. I made my way to my cabin and rinsed the lake water off before getting into a night dress and passing out as soon as I was under the covers.

I woke with warmth at my back, a rough hand up my skirt and hot breath on my neck.

"Mmmm. What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"Watching you get goosebumps every time I kiss your neck."

"No, I mean, it's the middle of the day, we could get caught. Not that I want you to stop..."

"The kids went with their grandparents to the playground at the edge of the park, and Aaron and Demi are at a vineyard 15 minutes away." My eyes shot open and looked straight into his.

"We're alone!?" He nodded his head slowly and his hand firmly cupped my sex, rubbing the whole thing in circles. He brought his mouth to my neck and licked and sucked. He started focusing on my clit and I could hear how wet I was. It was very evident that I had been keyed up waiting to cum all day, I already felt like I was on the edge. "I'm not going to last if you keep doing that." He found the most sensitive spot on my neck and bit gently and then licked it away.

"You mean that?"

"Yes!" I cried out as my hips bucked. He took his hand and mouth away and climbed on top of me. It was only then that I realized he was already naked, and hard. He pulled my dress off of me and took a deep breath through his teeth.

"Not yet. I promised you'd cum on my tongue." He pinned my arms over my head, and kissed me hard. "I can still see you, on your knees, on that bathroom floor, with a mouth full of my cum, whenever I close my eyes." He said between kisses down my body as he made his way into position between my legs, holding them apart with his hands. He repeated everything he learned that I loved last night, starting with light licks until he sensed my desire already cranked to high gear. He started lapping and sucking on my clit, shaking his head and I passed the point of no return. My thighs shook under his hands, and he let go of them to give me freedom to do whatever I needed. Hot sensations built and crashed against my clit like waves that pulsated through the rest of my body.

"Yes, yes, yes! Yes! Ethan!" I screamed as I came clenching my thighs around his ears. My ass was a foot off the bed, pushing into his face like I could get my whole pussy in his mouth. He climbed over my shaking body until his cock was at my entrance, impatient to get inside. I nodded letting him know I was ready, and he slid inside like it was where he was supposed to be. We held together a second, not moving just feeling.

"Fuck me E. Please."

"Mmm you sound good when you beg little sister."

"I need you. I nee- Ahhh fuck!" He pulled almost all the way out and drove right back in. He grabbed me by the throat with the strength he knew would melt me and continued to pound me hard but slow.

"You need my cock baby?" I nodded not being able to speak. He stuck his tongue down my throat and I sucked. I wanted him completely inside me, every way I could have him. He let go of my throat and ran his fingers through the hair on top of my head. He lifted his top half off of my body and with the fingers in my hair, propped my head up so that I was staring at our connection.

"Watch me fuck your little pussy." I did what he told me to, I'd do anything he told me to. The slap of his body against mine sent vibrations through my clit, and the way he would grind up a little at the peak of every thrust was rubbing me perfectly. He sat up straight and I planted my hands on the bed near my waist and pushed up, lifting my body off the bed, then I put my feet down next to his hips, so I could fuck him too. He leaned back a little, so we made a V shape only connected where we were fucking. He held my hips and watched my tits bounce with each up and down movement of my torso.

"Fuck you feel too good." He said as he grabbed my neck and pulled me up so that I was sitting up on his lap instead of angled away from him. He held my lower back still to stop our fucking for now. "I don't want to cum yet. Your pussy feels like home."

"That's 'cause it's where you belong."

"I do, don't I?" He pushed and pulled my hips once telling me to ride him.

"Mhmmm" I moaned as I gently moved back and forth and squeezed around his cock with my insides.

"It's mine, isn't it?"

"Yes. It's your pussy."

"Damn right it is." He growled as he leaned forward slamming us both back into the bed and fucking me double time. The way he staked his claim to me had the heat in me turn from simmering to exploding. I was tightening up and my leg quivered at his waist.

"Mm, good girl, cum on your brother's cock like a dirty slut." And I did, hard.

"F-ffffuucckk Eethaan!" I clenched around his cock and clawed at his back trying to get him further up inside me than he could possibly go.

He growled, "I love my name in your mouth."

As I started to calm he rolled off of me and laid on his back next to me.

"Come lick your cum off my cock." I got up and crawled between his legs. My tongue was on his shaft when he said, "Wait. Bring that pussy up here I want a taste too."

I left my mouth on his cock and made side steps with my knees until my pussy was hovering over his face. I licked up my own cum just like he told me to. I was bringing his balls up with my hands, so I could suck and lick easier, when I felt his tongue push into my hole. I moaned around a mouth full of nut and that made his cock pulse under my neck. Holding his cock up with my hand, I licked from base to tip a few times before I took it as far into my mouth as I could in this position. I think he was happy I kept up my moaning because he didnt really give me a choice. He never let up with his licks and slurps, I was in total heaven. I licked and sucked his tip and twisted my slobbery hand around his head while holding his balls with my other hand.

He wrapped his arms around my back, holding on to opposite hips as he ate me. I felt a hand disappear and his tongue stop right before the most mindblowing slaps to my clit came one after the other. My ass shook in his face from my trembling and I squeaked out a cry around his cock as I deep throated him to show my appreciation. He reacted by growling into my pussy and it sent a buzz straight to my clit. Instead of replacing his hand on my hip he put it on my head and pushed, forcing me further down onto his cock. I reared back to get more air before I went down again, and this time he not only held my head but planted his feet on the bed and used his pelvis to fuck up into my face. He continued devouring me as I choked and coughed and slobbered around his cock.

He released my head and I came up for air, just licking and sucking at his head while I caught my breath and hummed about the pleasure he was delivering to me. He gave me one last suck and nibble before lightly spanking me.

"Ride me baby." I climbed down his body until we were aligned and before I could get him in, he stopped me. "No, turn around, I want to see you." I reversed and held his slobbery wet cock up to my pussy and lowered myself down.

"Fuck Ethan." I breathed out when he was all the way inside.

"I know."

I started slow grinding wanting to savor the feelings, but quickly lost patience and started fucking him like it was the last thing I'd ever do. I had my hands on his pecs holding my top steady while my ass and thighs bounced off of him at a steady beat. I barely controlled my volume, it was a good thing everyone was out, because I probably could have been heard all the way out at the far cabin.

Ethan's hands were holding my thighs helping my movements, and then both were gone as I felt hard spanks to my ass cheeks. He grabbed them tight and slowed my movements back down. He pushed my back forwards until our faces met in a kiss.

"Never stop fucking me E. I won't make it. I know you said we shouldn't keep doing this because we can't end up together but, I don't want to live without this."

"I won't, I promise... I need you too. I'll fuck you for the rest of my life Jane." He brushed my hair back and held my face, putting our foreheads together. I felt a warm tingle all over. I couldn't remember the last time he'd called me by my name. I wanted to hear him say it a thousand more times. Then it dawned on me again, I'd gone and caught feelings... I loved him.

He held my head in place as he started to fuck up into my pussy, slow and serious. As the volume of my moans grew, he picked up his pace until he was jack hammering into me, now using my head to bring my whole body into his thrusts. His dick felt like stone inside me and by the sound of his breaths, he was as affected by our promise as I was.

"Cum inside me big brother. Fill up your baby sister's pussy."

He pushed his tongue and a loud moan into my mouth as I felt the head of his cock swell and a flood of hot cum release inside me. He had his hand on my shoulder to push me down with a grip hard enough to bruise. He let out his growl and pants of breath with his remaining jets of cum and convulsed into the space between us, breaking our kiss.

"Good god." He breathed as he eased his grip but still held me close. I raised up and looked into his eyes.

"I lo-" his hand slapped over my mouth.

"Don't say it." he said with his eyes closed.

He slipped out of me as I pulled away and got off the bed. I started pacing angrily as his cum ran down my leg.

"Make up your fucking mind Ethan. We fuck, then you say we shouldn't do it again. then you finger me in a family picture and fuck my brains out in the bathroom asking me if you can always have me. Then it's 'don't break up with your boring, sub-par boyfriend because we can't be together', then you give me the best sex of my life while claiming my pussy as yours and minutes later stop me from telling you I love you."

"Me? What about you? We fuck, I tell you we can't be anything, you say you know and you won't catch feelings. Then you say I can have you whenever I want you and you break up with your boyfriend so that we can be together here, and start acting like a brat when I dont treat you like my girlfriend in front of our family. Then you get off on me treating you like a slut and I think were back to just good fucking, but then we're promising to fuck each other forever and you try to tell me you love me."

My angry facade cracked. "I guess were both kinda all over the place huh?"

"I - I don't know. Urgh!" He ran his hands over his face and stopped, covering his mouth.

"You're right. I said I wouldn't catch feelings and I did. It's just, I already love you as a brother, and the fact that you're the most amazing lay of my life... I mean, you fuck me exactly the way I want to be fucked.. I don't know, I guess I just got caught up. I'm sorry." I walked back to the bed and sat next to him.

"You don't have to be sorry." he said as he caressed my face. "I was so adamant about it not being anything more because I didn't trust myself. I knew after the first time.. I'd destroy myself in you if I let it happen. I tried, but I could never help myself, that's why I kept coming back and sending you mixed signals."

"Really?" I got back on the bed and laid on my side facing him. He nodded and put his arm around my back to bring me in closer. "Nothing has changed though. We still can't be together, and I still don't want to stop."

"Neither do I. God, the way you suck my cock, the way I feel when I'm inside of you... I can't give that up." I shook my head slowly rubbing our noses together like he had last night. I raised my knee to his waist, and he put his leg between mine. I felt his cock getting hard again against my pussy. "Mmm, and I love what a dirty slut you are."

"Hahaha! I love that you know that and aren't afraid to treat me like one. You're very good at it." He reached around my lifted leg to place his cock in me, and pushed.

"That's because we fit together perfectly. I have what you want, and you have what I want." He moved slow inside me as he told me what I already knew.

"We won't be together, but we won't stop fucking either. We'll fuck with all the love we want when we're together and when we're not, we're not. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Good. Now fuck me like you hate me again."

12