Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother takes sister the night before her wedding.
5.3k words
4.7
16.8k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
111 Followers

"To the happy couple! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

We kissed and clinked glasses and I stared into his eyes lovingly, knowing tomorrow I'd be his wife. He held me gently and smiled at our joined family and friends. We all took swigs of champagne and the best man sat back down as everyone dug into the dinner.

"Alright great job everyone, thanks for coming. Oh, and remember if you have questions, come find me before the ceremony!" The wedding planner screeched out as the rehearsal dinner came to an end. I had really learned to hate the sound of her voice.

The informal procession started of people congratulating and telling us how they couldn't wait. Dads and uncles made jokes about us not spending the night together, and it made me miss my dad. He would have had a good joke right about now. He died last year and it seems happy things like this are always tinged with sadness at his absence.

My mother kissed me on the cheek, and my stomach fluttered when I saw who was next up to say goodbye.

"Be sure you get your beauty rest my darling, and dont go too wild tonight mister!" She said pointing her finger at Matt.

As my fiancé laughed and made her assurances, I caught a glimmer in his eye at what he just overheard. She stepped away to leave and there he was.

"Ethan, Kelly!" Matt stuck his hand out to shake. "I didn't get to talk to you two at all tonight!"

"Well, you were a little busy! Ha! There's always tomorrow." she said politely.

"Did I hear the bachelor party is tonight?" Ethan inquired.

"Yes sir! Hey you should come out with us!"

"Oh, thats nice of you, but I'll pass. I don't handle a night out quite like I used to, and I can't be off my game tomorrow. Precious cargo ya know?" Ethan said with a wink and a smile and a hand grazed down my back. He tapped my lower back with his middle finger twice, and I knew what it meant.

"Well we'll get going and leave you guys to it, I'm sure he's excited to get going!" Kelly said, taking Ethan's hand and leading him away.

"See you." I said with a smile and a wave.

I kissed Matt and sent him off to have his fun with only a warning to be on time tomorrow, and bid goodbye to my maid of honor, assuring her I didnt need company and that I was going right to sleep. I pushed the up button of the hotel elevator to get to the bridal suite. We decided we would do the traditional sleeping apart the night before, so we had separate hotel rooms at the wedding venue. I tore into the room with the thrill of what I knew was coming and got ready.

Me: Rm 417

Ethan: I'll be there in 15

The knock I was waiting for finally came. I got up from the bed and checked the peephole, and a smile spread over my face. I tied my robe closed, and opened the door.

"Hey big brother."

He gave me x-ray eyes staring right through my robe, under which he probably assumed I was naked. Little did he know I was actually wearing underwear for a change. He moved toward me, backing me into the wall, and letting the door slam shut as he stared at me hard. That little muscle in his jaw that makes me wet, was working overtime. I assume thinking of all the ways he could take me the night before my wedding.

"You weren't going to tell me you'd be alone tonight?" He asked with a gentle caress of my face.

"I was going to tap after the rehearsal, but you beat me to it." I said as I ran my hands up to grab him by the front of his jacket. "How much time do we have?"

"A while. I told her you were getting cold feet and needed some liquid courage and to talk." he said as he cupped my chin, using it to force my eyes up to his, and brushed his thumb over my lips, stopping any further discussion about the logistics. His eyes were dark as he pulled my face to his and landed a soul melting kiss. His lips were strong and his tongue a delicious flavor I hadn't tasted in far too long. I didnt even realize he'd wrapped his arms around me, until he pulled back, breaking our kiss with a questioning look. He must have felt the boning of my bustier through the robe.

He tried to peek down the top when I placed my hand on his chest pushing him a few steps away. I opened my robe and revealed myself all tied up in wedding lingerie.

"Fffuucckkkkk." He breathed, as his eyes devoured me.

"You like?" I asked already knowing the answer. He reached forward and grabbed me by my ass, pulling me the few steps between us, until I was pressed up against his hard cock and nodded slowly. I let out a moan riding on a deep breath at the feeling.

"I assume I can't rip this off of you since you have to wear it tomorrow?" He said as he delicately fingered the lace edge of my bra cup.

"Preferably. But once you carefully unwrap me you can be as rough as you want." I said breathing hard in anticipation.

"If only that were true. I'd mark you all over if I could have it my way."

"Like the hotel in Baton Rouge?"

"God yes. Exactly." He ran his hand over my shoulder and squeezed.

We were in Louisiana for a family reunion, and since our parents made the arrangements, I ended up with an adjoining hotel room to theirs. That night, after the reunion, we were drunk, and Ethan and I took the chance and fucked in my room. It was the quietest we ever were. Between our inebriation, and our desperate attempts at vocal restraint, we gripped each other hard enough to bruise. I was laying flat on my stomach after he had fucked me so hard I dropped from my knees and elbows, he was laying on top of me whispering in my ear.

"Don't make a sound." He then tested my resolve by biting my shoulder, hard. Until he drew blood. Only then did I bury my face in the sheets and let out a little squeak. He licked up my blood like an animal, as he continued to hump me. As I felt the pain turn to pleasure, I turned my head back to the side to breathe. When he kissed me, I came as soon as I tasted my blood on his tongue, and he came right after me. The next morning we were both wearing each other's marks, and my shoulder took ages to heal.

We were frantically kissing, while walking together towards the bed and both trying to undress him. I couldn't peel his shirt off because he was still working his belt. Once his pants were out of the way, I pulled my tongue out of his mouth as I bent slightly to shed his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his hard cock, and he instinctively pushed into my grip with a choked moan.

"I missed you, E" I whispered in his ear. I was on my way down to my knees, when he stopped me.

"Wait." he said grabbing my elbow and lifting me back up. He got down on his knee and tucked his thumbs into the waist of my white lace and satin thong, dragging it down slowly, and he tapped each of my calves to tell me when to step out. He tossed it away, and stood up.

"The rest can stay." I gave him a quizzical look, and he answered my unspoken question, "I've never seen you wear panties. It's just not you." I smiled and kissed him before dropping to my stocking clad knees. I was too impatient to lick and start sucking the tip, I stuck him halfway into my mouth before I closed it, giving him all those sensations at once. I moaned at how hard and hot he was, and rubbed my tongue all around him. Using both my hands to stroke his balls with just my fingertips, I looked up at him to make sure he was happy with me. I began with shallow bobs, and then I got one of my hands involved in stroking, as I graduated to a serious pace.

I held the back of his balls as I brought his cock as far into my throat as I could. The force I was using even pushed the backs of his legs into the bed a little. With a grunt, he grabbed the back of my head to steady himself, and helped me by pushing back into me until I choked and gasped for air.

"Mmmm! That's my girl." He said while he was still holding my head. Then he ran the fingers of one hand down to wrap around my neck, while his other hand held me still, so he could use my mouth. He thrust a few times hard and then tried to push me past where I'd been before.

"Mmmhmmm." I hummed around a mouthful of cock. I swallowed and rubbed the back of my tongue against the ridge of his cock head, making myself gag. I receded and gasped. I was tending to his balls and trying to recover, when he bent down, pulling them out of my grasp, and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, as I caught my breath. He was licking and sucking my neck the way I like, making me light-headed. He sat on the bed and I unwrapped my legs and put my knees down, so I could lift my ass up, while he was fumbling around trying to get inside me. I could feel his urgency because it was in me too. It had been almost a year since we'd had sex, and our last time was rushed.

We were both with our current significant others and the rest of the family attending a birthday dinner for Demi. Ethan had arrived first and texted me a location to meet him when we had the chance, our usual drill. We got to it early, having not had sex for a while before this encounter as well. It was getting harder and harder for us to be together. After I felt two taps of a finger to my leg under the table, we made our excuses and met in an alcove in the alley behind the restaurant. Our first kiss wasn't even over before we had both bared our relevant body parts, and he was turning me around to push me into the corner. We fucked standing up against the wall, fast and quiet. His panting breaths died in my hair at my neck, and my whimpers were muffled by his middle two fingers in my mouth. That was one time I wished I wore underwear, I had to spend the rest of dinner and drinks trying to conceal his cum leaking out of me.

We finally got aligned, and I dropped down onto him with a gasp. He filled me so perfectly, almost a stretch because of our time apart.

"Fuck baby, it's been too long." He held the back of my neck and had his other arm wrapped around my waist, nuzzling his face in my hair.

"This is how we fucked the first time, you remember?" He answered by pulsing his cock deep inside of me.

"How could I forget?" he said as he gripped an ass cheek and pulled me close and released me, making me slide back and forth on his dick. I started to ride slowly, savoring him, hoping desperately this would never end. A swift spank had me picking up speed, and rolling my hips to meet him with more force. The sound of our skin slapping together was addictive and I loved when it filled the air.

"God, your cock is perfect." I moaned before pushing him down to laying on the bed. He coolly put one arm behind his head to watch and with the other he tucked his fingers into the center of my garter belt and used it like it was a handle for my pussy. I planted my hands on his chest, holding most of my weight, and threw my ass up and down on him. I think he enjoyed it, if his growls and spanks were anything to go by. I could tell the skin on my ass was blooming red by the sting. My pace had slowed, but I was bringing myself down on him with more force every beat, until he tapped my thigh and pulled up on me, stopping my downward stroke.

"Climb up here baby. Let me lick you." I walked with my knees, straddling him, to his waist, chest, then I watched his perfect shoulders work as he reached between my legs to help my knees go over his arms until they rested on either side of his head. He raised his face to my pussy and took a long inhale. "Mmmm, I love the way you smell after I've been inside you."

He took long luxurious licks, and wrapped his arms around my thighs, giving a few spanks a new home. As he flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue, his hands explored my corset, indulging in something new, and his eyes only ever broke contact with mine when they closed in pleasure. Licking turned to sucking, and humming, and I started shaking. He knew I was close, and I knew he was going to stop. Cumming around his cock was both of our favorites, I loved his tongue, but there was nothing else like us being connected, and feeling the effect he had on me.

He pushed my ass up, and slid out from underneath me, standing when he got to the edge of the bed, I squared up to the headboard, and made sure he was looking when I bent forward and stuck my ass in the air. He stared at the red skin on it, contrasted by the sharp white lines of my lingerie, and growled as his jaw clenched.

"It's a good thing I'm supposed to help you down that aisle tomorrow, cause you're not gonna be able to walk when I'm done with you." He said as he stared out the top of his eyes at me, prone and waiting for him. He climbed up to me and returned his cock where it belongs, inside my hot, wet pussy. I squeezed around him, and gasped when he was all the way in me in this new position. He looked down at our connection and slid both index fingers under my garter suspenders to snap them against my ass. Then he reached down my waist to the front of my thighs, and pushed his fingers against the insides, telling me to spread a little wider. I took a step with my knees on each side, and with his next thrust I felt why.

Now with my legs spread, my pussy lips were spread open too and every drive of his cock ended in his balls slapping my clit. He held my hip with one hand, and the small of my back with the other, keeping me in place, and pounding into me. As he drove, he unfastened my corset, and callously threw it off the side of the bed. I was on edge, as he bent forward just a touch to put his hand down roughly at the top of my back, and slide it all the way down my spine. Four more hard hitting thrusts later, I felt the liquid heat of my orgasm break the dam.

"Mmm! Ethan, you're gonna make me cum!"

"That's right baby, I am." He was interrupted by my ecstatic screams. Growling at the clench of my pussy and the warm wetness of my orgasm, he grabbed my shoulders and neck and lifted me up to sit on his lap, as he rested on his heels. He spoke into my ear as I twitched,

"You're not taking my pussy away, are you J?" He asked as he reached down and slowly rubbed my sensitive clit. I, still recovering, shook my head, that was resting on his shoulder. My breathing eased, and he knew that was the cue, he wrapped his arm around my front across one tit and got a handful of the other, and pushed harder into my clit, increasing the oblong circles he was drawing. "Is this our last time?"

"N-n-n- aahhh!!!!" I was cumming again, clenching around the cock sitting deep inside me. His arm wrapped around me kept me from flopping forward.

"Hmm? Are you going to keep letting me make you cum, even though you're marrying someone else?" I nodded my head quickly feeling him repeat his actions knowing my third, and arguably most intense orgasm of the chain, was on its way. My thighs, that were stretched wide over his, leaving me open and at his mercy, started trembling. "Yeah?" He started lightly slapping my clit repeatedly and tweaking my hard nipple. "Say it."

"Yes, yes, yes, Yyyes! Make me cuuummm" I screeched as he did. He growled and ground his dick into me, holding me tight through my shaking spasms.

"No one makes me cum like you E. I don't want to stop." I said as I caught my breath and used my back muscles to bring my ass up and down on him.

He raised up to his knees, bringing me with him, since I was impaled on his cock, and kept one hand on my shoulder to keep me upright. With the other, he gripped my hip so that his thumb was pushing into my back, creating an extreme arch. I tried but couldn't reach the bed with my fingertips to hold myself up, so I crossed my arms behind my back. He accepted my gesture and traded my hip hold for a strong grip on the handle I made for him. Using that and my shoulder he brought me into each hard drive of his cock, punctuating each word he spoke. "Yeah Baby? You'll be His Wife, but Still My. Little. Slut?"

"Fuck, Ethan!" I screamed, not being able to believe he was punching so deep. I could feel my wetness running out of me onto the sheets, and the increasing wet sounds when his balls connected let me know I was coating him in my cum too.

"Shit. Listen to how wet you are. Such a Good. Fucking. Pussy."

He started breathing through clenched teeth, and moaning at the feeling of our bodies doing what felt so good, despite how wrong everyone knew it to be. He slowed his pace, still trying to hit hard like he knew I liked, but struggling to keep going. I could feel how hard he was trying not to cum. He pulled out of me quickly and let go of my crossed arms and shoulder, landing me on the bed.

I rolled over to see him in the exact same position, taking deep breaths, with his eyes closed. He was right, I already felt my legs failing me, and we weren't done yet. I crawled on all fours to him, nuzzling my face into his neck, while licking and kissing. He groaned and it made me smile. I kissed his collarbone, right pec, nipple, top of his abs, left stomach, happy trail, then licked the tip of his dick. I slid my lips and tongue vertically along the length of the vein on the underside and gently sucked when I finished my trip at his balls. I moaned around each of them, and grabbed his dick to put back in my mouth when he stopped me.

"Baby. I'm trying NOT to cum." He pulled me up to sitting on my knees like him, and I raised all the way up to push my body into his and wrap my arms around his shoulders. With my fingers, I massaged his scalp and ran my nails through his short hair. I kissed his forehead and pushed my tits up against his chest. "Mmmm. I love when you're sweet to me like that J." He had an arm and hand in a possessive hold on my back, keeping me close, while he caressed me with his other. He unclipped the suspenders from my stockings and removed the garter belt. As they sagged, I felt that the top inside edges were wet. I'd never cum that much. He grabbed the back of my legs and pulled forward. I fell back to my ass and propped myself up with my hands.

He lifted my legs an ankle at a time to roll my stockings off, and toss them off the bed to the lingerie graveyard that lay just beyond. He ran his hands all over me, and when he came to my chest he pushed me so that I was laying on my back. He went back to caressing, and I relished the feeling of our naked skin touching. His hands ran under me to my butt and clawed down each cheek, and up the outsides of my thighs, bringing my legs to rest on his shoulders.

He picked me up a little by my hips, and his cock found its own way into me. He pushed in slow. I tried to hold myself up with my legs on his shoulders to help him as he glided in and out of me with smooth motions. He let go of my hips to wrap his arms around my thighs, holding them tight to his upper body for leverage. I was panting and moaning loudly at the exquisite pleasure he was giving me. I gripped his cock with my muscles on every out stroke, instinctively trying to keep him in me. He stared at me intensely, like he wasn't even trying to fuck me, his body was just doing it as he was watching what it did to me.

"Fuck I love the little noises you make." He said as his head lolled back, and he started to breathe heavier, staying in me a little longer each stroke. His moans joined mine and I felt like we were feeling the exact same things at the same time. He took my left leg off his shoulder and moved it to cross over my right, before he leaned forward, bending me in half, and planting his hands on either side of my head. He growled deep as he made the move and with it came his savage pumps into me that lit me on fire.

The new angle of his cock, his piercing stare, and the beat he was fucking me to, had me sure I would cum again, which was pretty much unheard-of for me. I couldn't help but squeeze my eyes shut even though I fought to keep them open and looking into his.

"Fuck, Jane. I need to cum inside you."

I nodded my head vigorously unable to say anything coherent. Moans and breathing were all I was capable of. He put all of his weight onto my legs and started grabbing handfuls of my body, my shoulder to pull me in, my hip, and finally his hands found a home on the backs of my thighs to hold me down as he fucked into me. As my pussy started to tighten around him, he looked surprised as he realized where I was.

ItCantBeMe
ItCantBeMe
111 Followers
12