Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby. Cum with me." He growled out. He slammed into me slower now but still hard enough to get me off. We had triggered each others orgasms before but never like this. Never had we cum exactly together. It was beyond incredible. I could feel his throbbing cock pulsing in time with the contractions of my pussy. The flood of his cum emptying inside me felt like it rode the wave of my orgasm that was spreading all over my body. We both held tight to each other as tremmors ran through us and our moaning chorus slowly became just breaths. He collapsed on me pressing his face into mine and leaving his cock inside me. I loved it when he did that, we rarely ever had time for it. He grabbed the front of my neck under my jaw to pull my face to his for a deep kiss. He licked inside my mouth and left his tongue heavy inside, for me to enjoy, just like his cock.

He leaned up without withdrawing from me, uncrossed, and spread my legs, so that there was nothing between us and laid his body back over mine. I held his back and head to me and we breathed. He lifted his head to place his chin on my chest and look at me.

"I don't want to go."

"I know. But you have to, don't you?"

He nodded pulling out of me and laying down next to me tangling himself in my limbs.

"Soon."

The wedding planner opened the door to see who knocked.

"Oh good Ethan, I was about to have to come find you. She's almost ready."

My breath caught in excitement, knowing it was him. I looked in the mirror at the open door waiting for him to come through it. As he did I turned to face him. He stopped in his tracks and looked me all over, taking in the bride in front of him.

He whistled. "Damn." I giggled and walked over to hug him.

"Don't! You'll ruin your makeup, and we don't have time to fix it!" Cami, the fucking wedding planner, said. I shot my eyes at her and Ethan felt my rage. He grabbed my hand, calming me down and took Cami by the back to escort her out of the room as I went back to fastening my bracelet, my finishing touch. He was being polite until I heard,

"Can you just give us 5 minutes? I want to talk to my sister please." I walked over to intervene during her protest.

"Cami. It's fine, just tell them there was a situation with my dress. We won't be long." I shut the door in her face. I'd wanted to do that for quite a while. "What's going on E? We've got to get out there."

"Why did you ask me to do this?"

"To walk me down the aisle?"

"Yes. You could have asked Aaron, or your mom, or you could have walked alone, but you asked me. Why?"

"If you don't want to, just go sit down and I'll walk alone."

"No, I'm doing it, I just want to know why. Why you asked me to hold your hand in front of everyone we know and deliver you to another man who gets to take you home, eat your pussy, and hear you cry for more. Why you want me to 'give you away'. I thought you were telling me its over, but after last night... It's not over, it can't be. I dont get it."

"I wanted you to walk me down the aisle because, I belong to you. Because I'm yours to give. Because it's the only way we'll ever walk down an aisle or stand on an altar together. Because you got to be the first to see me in my dress. Because I may be marrying him but, a part of me will always belong to you. That's what I meant by it." I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck making him look at me. "You think I'd try to hurt you like that? Why did you agree to do it if you thought that?"

"Because you asked. I'd do anything for you J." We shared a smile, and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"It's not over Ethan. It'll never be over, not for me." He closed his eyes and put his hands around my waist.

"You look beautiful in white baby." He said with his voice that was just for me. I tried to pull away.

"No no no. Come on we don't have time." He stopped me with a firm grip. "E, this" I gestured at myself head to toe, "took hours and 3 different people to accomplish. We can't have sex right now, I'll get all messed up."

"I won't ruffle your feathers. Just stay right there." He got on his knees in front of me and lifted the yards of tulle that made up the front of my ballgown skirt, and ducked inside. "These fucking panties" I heard muffled from under my dress, as I felt a finger pull the gusset to the side. His other hand grabbed the back of my thigh and hiked it over his shoulder. I leaned against the door knowing Cami wielded a key to my room and wasn't afraid to use it. The next thing I felt was his tongue directly on my clit. He knew we didn't have time for buildup, and after years of us screwing fast and slow, he knew how to make me cum on that tongue.

He gave a long lick or two before he started short flicks over and over. Then his first two digits made their way inside me, and rubbed against the rough skin at the front wall of my pussy. He started lapping and sucking and using his lips. I was desperately groping at the wall for something to keep me upright while my leg turned to jello under me.

I let out a gasp and a too loud moan and was checked by a slap to my thigh. I only then remembered the wedding planner from hell was probably tapping her toe on the other side of the door I was holding onto for dear life. His licks got faster, and he slurped my clit up and started shaking his head when he felt my thigh tremble on his shoulder. My grinding on his face let him know I was there. My thighs clamped around his head, and he held my ass, keeping me from falling down as I convulsed. He brought his fingers out slowly and kissed my clit before replacing my thong and emerging from my skirt.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock.*

"We ready in there? We're already late."

"Almost." I tried to say as normally as possible as Ethan caught his breath and scrambled to his feet.

"Bathroom! You've got my pussy all over your face and your hair is a disaster." I whisper yelled at him.

I fixed my hair in the mirror and was smoothing out my skirt as Cami decided to let herself in. "Everything good?"

"Yes, Ethan had to use the bathroom. We're coming out soon." She came to me and looked me over.

"You're flushed. You need more powder."

Ethan came out of the bathroom all put back together, laughing at my pissed off expression, as I was getting caked in makeup.

"Alright lets walk!" She said as she led the way.

Ethan offered his arm, and we started on our way to the ceremony. We made it to the outside of the hall and were waiting for our turn to follow the bridesmaids and groomsmen pairs.

"Have you and Matt talked about having kids?" he asked as though he were making small talk.

"He wants to start trying right away." I said as I cast a glance at him and tapped his bicep twice with my middle finger. I saw his barely contained smirk as the last pair went through the doors. Ethan stepped up to the entrance and looked at me.

"Shall we?"

12