Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think... I kind of wanted to take it out on you. I didnt want to hurt you though."

"You didn't. It was surprising because you've never done that before, but I liked it. It was so... honest. I love being with you, whether you're moving slow and sweet inside me or you're pulling my hair and pounding into me. I love all of you."

"I love you too. Just because I dont forgive you yet doesn't mean I'm not working on it."

We did work on it a lot. I was unfailingly honest with him, and transparent about my activity in life and on my phone. The first family event we went to after the incident, was cordial. I stayed glued to Matt, we exchanged pleasantries with Ethan and Kelly, and other than one shared look just between us, I didnt speak to Ethan alone. He knew. He didn't call or text after that day, he never dropped by. I think he knew when I told him Matt would keep our secret, that Matt and I were still together, and that meant he and I were over. That's really more what the look we shared said: 'I'm making it work' and 'I know'.

That night when we got home Matt basically tore my clothes off and fucked me against the wall hard. I couldn't tell whether he was claiming me or feeding off of some power from watching me and Ethan be in the same room, and knowing he was the reason we couldn't be together.

"I saw what a good girl you were Jane." he said as he held me firmly against the wall with one hand and had the other snaked under the crook of my knee, around my thigh, to my ass, to bring me into his drives.

"I'm your good girl. I never wanted to hurt you." I managed to get out between panting breaths at his hard thrusts.

"You still want him, don't you?" I looked at him a little surprised, but my answer was in my silence. I bit my lip and moaned at the pleasure, hoping I could get out of responding. "Say it!" He said strongly.

"Yes. Yes I still want him." I said loudly. He grunted harshly at his next two thrusts and came with his eyes closed. We shared a look when he pulled out, me questioning and him slightly embarrassed. He walked away to get cleaned up, and nothing more was said about it. I expected the tension to be back between us at my admission that I wasn't over Ethan, but there was none. He kissed me goodnight, and we slept, huddled together like normal.

A few days later we were relaxing on the couch together watching TV and I had no idea what was on. My mind was spinning with questions. I paused the TV.

"Is everything okay with us?"

"Well, that's a big question."

"I mean, you've been saying you dont know who I am anymore, and I get that but, I also feel like I dont know who you are since it happened. I expected if you ever found out, you would leave and ruin my life by telling everyone, and you stay and keep it our secret. You dont ask me to stay away from Ethan, but I do because I think thats what you'd want. We have to see him and I'm worried about how you'll react, but you act civil, and dont even let on that you're upset. You ask me if I still want him, and I don't want to lie to you, because I'm trying to earn your trust back, and then you cum when I tell you I do. You don't even seem phased by it, and everything with us just seems so... normal."

"You're concerned that I didn't leave you, ruin all of our lives, lash out at every mention or sighting of your brother, and that I didn't get mad when you told me the truth? Maybe you don't know me if you expected all of that from me."

"Well, I don't mean I expected you to be shitty about everything, but it's not crazy to assume an incestuous affair could ruin a marriage."

"Well, I'm not mad."

"That's it?" I asked, shaking my head.

"It's been months, you haven't done anything to make me suspicious. You're working on building trust. I have all of you, and I'm happy about that. You may want him but you come home to me, and we have great sex. Why are you trying to talk me out of it?"

"I'm not. I just... If you're okay, then I'm okay, I guess." I said and looked back to the TV bewildered. I reached for the remote and was stopped by his hand on mine.

"I'm sorry. Alright, I know what you mean... How do I say this?... I... I was being serious, all the things I said to you when we were fucking, it wasn't just sex talk. Seeing him fuck you turned me on, and I still think about it. I was serious that I felt a little betrayed like you cheated on me, and that still hurts, but I've tried, and I can't ignore that I like thinking about you and him. I didn't want to tell you because... well its embarrassing, and I didn't want you to think that it's okay to go back to him. When I think about that it still pisses me off. I've got mixed feelings about it, but that's why I'm not as angry as you think I should be, and why I cum thinking about you and him together. I just... was afraid to tell you. I don't want you to see me as some spineless cuck. I dont feel like that. I don't want you cheating on me, it's just something about this situation." He hung his head and I put my hand on his shoulder. He never had this hard of a time talking. He was always confident and sure of himself. "I've thought about you with other guys and it doesn't sit well with me. It makes me angry, but you and him... I don't know, I don't get it. Maybe it's your connection or the taboo-ness. I haven't tried to over analyze it, I've just been trying to get back to normal with us."

I stared at him, as all the pieces fell together in my mind. I finally understood where he was coming from.

"I don't judge you, and I don't think you're a spineless cuck. I don't think this is permission for me to do anything with him, I'm just glad to know what you're thinking and not constantly wondering what's really going on. Thank you for telling me." I gave him a warm smile and a hug and cuddled up to him on the couch.

Three months had gone by with very little worth mentioning. I don't know how, but Matt made it happen, everything was back to normal with us. He and I were all gussied up, and out to dinner at my favorite restaurant.

"Thank you for dinner darling." I said as I clinked my ring against my champagne flute.

"You're welcome. Happy birthday Jane." He signed the check and stood to pull out my chair, he was always such a gentleman. We left the restaurant and got in the back of our waiting Uber. After we pretended to be sober and civilized for a few minutes, his tongue was in my ear and his hand was groping my thigh under my dress. We kissed hard like teenagers in the back of a stranger's car until it came to a full stop.

"Have a good night you two." The driver said to break us up, and we clambered out of the car. We got to the front door giggling and touching and slipped in. We got a few steps into the house with our faces attached, and he pulled away.

"Pour me a whiskey, will you? I've gotta take a piss." He said as he rushed towards the hall bath. I went to the bar table and was getting out his favorite when there was a knock at the door. I couldn't imagine who would bother us this late and was seriously considering ignoring it. Matt had lit me on fire in the cab, and I was not willing to douse the flames by listening to complaints from the neighbor or something. The knock came again. Matt appeared in the entrance to the hall. "You gonna get that?"

I looked at him disappointed and he smirked. He started walking to the whiskey I never poured as I made the trip to the door, and opened it.

"Happy birthday J." I stood stricken with my eyes burning into his. He looked so sexy. Maybe it was the alcohol and the arousal I already felt, but his every fiber called to me. His hair was perfectly messy, clothes hung off of his muscles and his hands were in his pockets. I tore my eyes away to look at Matt, who had made his way closer but still rested a few feet behind me.

"Well, you gonna invite him in or let him stand in the doorway all night?" Matt asked, looking mischievous and pleased with himself. I opened the door wider with a hungry gaze at Ethan. I let myself eat up the movements of his muscles as he stepped through the threshold towards me. He was inches from me but didnt touch as he looked to Matt. I followed his gaze and found Matt less self-satisfied and more intense with heavy breaths. I worried he was in over his head. The spell I was under broke and I rushed to him.

"Are you okay?" He wrapped his hand around me to the small of my back and pulled me close. He nodded, never looking away from my eyes. I took him seriously at the feeling of his hard cock rubbing against my torso.

"I thought we could have some fun for your birthday, so I called Ethan, and we talked. He said he was interested."

I'm sure you could see all the whites of my eyes with how far they bugged out of my head. I looked between both men and tried to compose myself. Matt pulled me in for a kiss, a damn good one, before turning me around and pushing me in Ethan's direction.

Ethan's rough hands brought me in and one cradled my head as his lips and tongue found their home on my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him and sunk into it, relishing the experience I was sure I'd never have again. His hands were all over my body, my neck, my ass, my breast. Then I realized that was three hands. I broke our kiss and looked over my shoulder to see Matt standing right behind me looking down at his hand on my ass and trying to work my dress up with the other. He looked at me full of lust and Ethan's hands helped him bring my dress over my head.

Matt fingered my hair back and ran his tongue the length of my neck as I fought to keep my eyes open and looking at Ethan. I was surprised he looked so into this. I never would have expected it from either of them, but Ethan especially. I discovered I didnt need to worry as I looked down at the hard cock pressing against his jeans. I turned my head to look at Matt who was behind me nibbling my ear. He followed my gaze, and I saw him nod at me. I grabbed Ethan's cock outside his pants and squeezed at the warm steel I was starting to salivate for.

I stepped to Ethan, and we kissed as I expertly worked his belt and jeans fastening while he pinched my nipples, and moaned at the weight of my tit in his hand. I heard other clothes hit the floor as I made my way to my knees, and assumed Matt was shirtless. As I ran my tongue up and down the hard cock I had missed, I looked up to Ethan to find him staring with questioning eyes at Matt.

"Enjoy it, man. I'm good." Matt said, sounding truthful. Ethan let out a moan he had clearly been holding as he grabbed the back of my head. I had him deep in my throat and was swirling my tongue when I heard, "She can suck the hell out of a cock, can't she?" I was surprised at how close his voice was and it made me realize I had my eyes closed savoring the flavor of Ethan's dick and precum. They were standing right next to each other and Matt's cock was pointing at my mouth patiently waiting.

"God, absolutely" Ethan breathed as I was pushing my face further down on his dick. I bobbed my head and worked with one hand as the other cradled his balls. I took him into my throat and gagged twice before pulling off and raising his cock up with my hand, so I could slather this nuts with saliva. Once my hand around them was wet too, I reached to the side to start stroking Matt. I put Ethan back in my mouth and worked with my eyes on him only. I saw him glance a few times at the attention I was giving Matt but mostly he was staring back into me. I made a slow slurp off of Ethan's shaft, and took a second to admire the naked bodies and lust filled eyes of the two men I never wanted to stop fucking.

I was on my knees currently living every girl's dream and looking forward to so much more. I kept the hand I'd been using on Ethan's cock as I brought Matt into my wet mouth and sucked. I licked all around his head and shaft being sure to make eye contact with only him as I had Ethan. I hit the back of my throat a few times before I lathered his balls in saliva too. I sucked his shaft back in and popped with every release of his head from my mouth. Generally it was my finishing move with him but I knew he liked it anytime.

"Fuck, this is intense." I heard Matt breathe out as Ethan let out a light chuckle and head nod in his direction. They barely looked at each other. They watched the way I pleased the other, but weren't at eye contact comfort yet. I pulled off of my husband after a long deep hold and a caress of his balls, with the trademark slut spit string between my mouth and his tip and got up off of my knees.

"Lets go." Matt said as he grabbed my waist and led me to the bedroom while Ethan followed behind. Matt climbed on to the bed and rested against the headboard, and I got on after crawling on all fours towards him. "You two don't have to be so quiet. If I remember correctly you did quite a lot of talking last time. Don't worry about me, I can handle it, it was... hot. Do whatever you would normally do, I'll tell you if something is too far."

I looked back at Ethan who seemed like a wild animal that was just let out of its cage. He prowled to me and stopped my forward crawl with both hands to my ass and fingers digging into my hips. He got down to his knees and licked me from clit to ass once and growled. I was staring at Matt whose eyebrows shot up at what he just witnessed. His cock pulsed near me and I grabbed it to jerk him off.

"Fuck, E. Bite me." He sucked, releasing my clit with a pop and bit me where my ass and thigh meet, as he spanked my other cheek, causing me to cry out and slam my eyes shut. I felt hands on my face and hair and looked up at Matt who looked like fire. His face was intense and flushed, and he held my jaw up, saying "Eyes on me. I want to see." I tried my hardest while I panted and moaned about the way Ethan was eating me. He was staring right into my pleasure drunk eyes, he'd seen them before but never like this.

My brother's tongue was expertly lapping at my clit, and he gave me a few suckling kisses to prove how well he knew my body. He thrust his tongue into my pussy and squeezed my ass cheeks, before returning his attention to my sensitive nub. He knew what I liked best, and he was giving it to me. As I writhed on my hands and knees with him sitting right in front of me, Matt cradled my head, and he licked and sucked at my neck. I was sloppily running my hand up and down his shaft, a decent grip, but no precision of timing.

"Mmm I missed the way you taste J". Ethan said as he stood up and climbed on the bed roaming his hands up my back, and pushing his cock against my spit and arousal wet pussy.

"No. Me first." Matt said in a dark voice that caught both of our attentions. Ethan spanked me towards Matt and I crawled up the length of his body until I could kiss him and align his cock with my pussy.

"You let him get me all ready for you baby?" he nodded slowly and groaned, looking between us, as my pussy juice dripped on to his cock.

"Ffuuuccckkkk you're wet..." He let slip as his head lolled back against the headboard on my first descent to fully engulf his cock. I rode him slow and intense at first and then I grabbed the headboard with both hands as I bounced up and down on his lap, squeaking and crying at every perfect filling. I heard the bed creak and I looked to my side to find Ethan on his feet next to me rubbing his cock in front of my face. I licked and slurped at it as I tried not to let it take away from my wifely duties. He didn't seem to mind as he growled and panted at my mouth and ball attentions.

"Ride that cock baby. You look so sexy." Ethan praised as Matt groaned in agreement with hand and mouthfulls of my tits. Ethan's hands were holding my hair and head and neck, softly caressing with his rough fingers. I missed the way he made me feel pretty like that. I finally got into a good rhythm where I was taking Ethan fully into my mouth at the top of my bounce on Matt's dick. The filling of one hole meant the emptying of the other. Until Matt stopped me.

"Go fuck your brother honey. I want to watch." I raised up and off of him as Ethan was working his way to the foot of the bed. I walked on my knees away from Matt, towards him. The look in both of our eyes could devour, as we came together in a kiss. He held me tight with his large hands and I ran mine through his hair and scratched his back. He twisted my hips getting me to turn around and kissed the tip of my nose as I kept my eyes trained on him.

Ethan stayed behind me rubbing his cock in the cleft of my ass as he ran his hands all over my body that he'd put on display for Matt. His right hand found a home between my legs and started rubbing my clit the way he knew I loved. It felt amazing, but I knew what I really wanted. What Matt was giving me permission for, what I missed and ached for. I reached behind me, between our bodies and grabbed his hard cock and pointed it at my entrance.

He moved forward slowly entering my wet pussy an inch at a time. I moaned the entire time. He wrapped his arms around me when we were fully joined and pressed his head to mine. I rolled my hips once over him then twice and the third he met my fuck with a thrust. He held the front of my neck and my hip and I opened my eyes to look at Matt. I had only just remembered he was there, feet away from another man balls deep in his wife.

His jaw was flexed, and he was taking shallow breaths, like everything he was feeling, the jealousy, the anger, the desire, the fear, all of it was translating into boiling blood racing through him. He must have seen my concern because he nodded at me reassuringly. Ethan didnt need to be told twice. As soon as we had our exchange, he licked my neck and pushed the top of my back down, putting me on elbows and knees with my ass in the air.

He grabbed handfuls of skin at the peak of my ass as he started to fuck into me. He let out a stuttered breath and groan at the delicious feeling of being inside his little sister again. He spanked me quickly with the palm and back of his hand before resting it, spread out, over the small of my back.

"What do you say to your husband Jane?"

"Thank you, Matt." I said with sincerity as I looked out the top of my eyes at him. *Smack* went Ethan's hand on my ass.

"Louder!"

"Thank you babyyy!" I squealed as Ethan doubled his pace, and strength.

"Good girl." As I got used to him fucking me to death, I opened my eyes to look at Matt. He was staring darkly at me with both hands full of the bed sheet as his cock pulsed against his torso, rock hard and red. The sight of him in such pleasurable agony, wanting to touch and fuck me and wanting to watch another man do it too, sent me swirling.

I reached for Matt and my hand came down on the bed to catch my forward momentum from the aggressive fuck. I looked up at him questioning.

"C-Can I cum?" He considered not a second too long before nodding and I clamped down on Ethan and screamed. He growled deeply and grabbed at my body. My fingers and toes were tingly and my warm orgasm was flowing through me.

"Fuck I love this pussy." Ethan groaned as my orgasm faded with its last few clenches. He pulled out of me and I spun around to offer myself to Matt who looked impatient to get inside me. I looked back at him while I grabbed Ethan's cock to bring it to my mouth. Matt sunk into me and sighed.

"It's so good after she's cum isn't it?" Ethan moaned and grabbed the back of my head to bring me further down onto his cock. "Ahhah-All swollen and slippery."

"Mmmhmhmhm fuck yes." Matt chuckled. "I love when she licks her cum off my cock like that too." He was pulling me into his dick and pushing me onto Ethan's as Ethan was thrusting into my mouth. I was listening, with pleasure, to the chorus of moans and grunts and wet sounds of the men I burn for, using my holes. Matt bent over my back to get a new angle inside me, and placed his hand down on the bed next to mine and bit my shoulder. His other hand went to the back of my head, and he pushed me further down onto Ethan's cock until it was in my throat.