Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I can see why you married him Jane." I pulled Ethan's dick out of my mouth to breathe and laugh. I nodded my head and moaned while I licked his balls as Matt was hammering into me. I tried to put him back in my mouth but was having trouble as I was jostled around with every thrust. "Don't worry about me baby, enjoy him fucking you so good." He grabbed his dick away from me and rested on his heels.

When I could keep my eyes open, I watched Ethan's big hands jerking his cock and admired his sexy muscles. Matt was pulling out the stops he knew would make me cum. Although I usually didnt cum twice in a night, unless It was a in a chain of multiples, watching my sex on a stick brother stroke his perfect cock while my husband fucked me exactly how I wanted, had me sure I was going to again soon. Matt readjusted, so he could reach down and rub my clit. I felt my eyes relax and fight to stay open as I saw Ethan's face come down to my level and hold my chin up to look at him.

"You're about to cum aren't you?" I nodded my head quickly, never breaking eye contact with him. "Mmm and here I thought you didn't cum on anyone else's cock. Kiss me." I reached my head up to his and opened my mouth for his tongue. He moved us to keep up with Matt's thrusts and I came, with my moans riding my tongue down his throat, and my hand reaching back to hold Matt still inside me. He huffed at each of my contractions around his cock and his grip on me stayed tight.

"Shit. That almost did me in. I really didn't want to cum yet." I was swimming, unsure of the last time I felt so incredibly good. I was glad he hadn't cum, I wanted more too, forever. It felt like I was a bottomless pit of desire for these two. I raised up to my knees and turned to the side to look at both of them, searing their naked bodies and sex-drunk faces into the backs of my eyelids, so I'd never have to go a day without remembering this. My jellied legs started to fail me and Ethan was there to catch me. He lowered me down onto my back with my legs wrapped around his waist, and he slipped inside my stretched open pussy. He moaned as he got fully seated inside, and held my face to his.

"I'm surprised youre into this E." I said low, although I'm sure Matt could hear.

"I'll take you any way I can get you J." He said as he moved slow and strong inside me. He hadn't done that in a long time. We usually slammed together and exploded, very rarely just savored feelings. I ran my hands through his hair and caught my breath as he filled and emptied me, with rumbling growls. "Plus, it is hotter than I thought it would be." He said with a lick up the length of my neck giving me goosebumps and a shiver.

I hated the feeling of his body peeling away from mine, until I opened my eyes and saw my husband's rock hard cock in front of my face. Ethan's hands took my ankles and worked them up over his shoulders while he was still slowly gliding in me. I licked and kissed the tip of Matt's cock while I stroked the shaft with my hand. He was on his knees to the side of my head, groaning at my work and staring at my brother's cock going in and out of my pussy slowly.

"Damn, you two..." he groaned as he grabbed my throat, trying to feel his cock going into it, I suppose out of habit because there was no way at this angle. I pulled him out of my mouth and guided him closer to me by his dick. He stepped up, and I snuck my head between his legs to lick and suck on his balls. I moaned around them when I felt Ethan's mouth on my sensitive nipple and Matt grabbed the other one and pinched.

"You like being a little toy, don't you J?"

"Mm-mm-hmm" My moans being broken up by my pistoning hand hitting my face that was still suckling on nuts. "I want both of you to use me."

Ethan got right down to it. He only leaned forward a little, to not get in Matt's way, as his pace turned from strong and slow to punishing. Matt had stuck his cock back into my mouth as soon as the last word slipped out of it, and he was pushing in at his own beat. Not as fast or hard but insistent.

"Fuck" I heard one cry, I couldn't tell anymore which one, as both my mouth and pussy were being pounded. I focused on breathing and the pleasure I was getting before Matt gave me a break, running his shaft over my lips and tongue. I could feel Ethan's cock getting harder in me and his pace slow slightly and I knew he was trying hard not to cum.

"You gonna let him cum in me baby? You want his sloppy seconds like last time?" I asked Matt as he stared down into my eyes, while i jerked him off with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to fuck you through his cum again. You want him to cum in you?"

"Fuck!" Ethan breathed in the background only just now finding out what happened after we'd been caught.

"Yes please." I answered Matt.

"Then beg him to." He said with a head nod in Ethan's direction. I could tell it wouldn't take much begging. Ethan was already close and I could feel the effect our conversation had on his thrusts. Matt stopped my hands with his and pinned them down on the bed above my head.

"Please E. Cum inside your little sister. I need it. Plea"-

His rumbling growl started like thunder, "Fuccckkk." he groaned, and then slammed his hand down on my chest and grabbed a handful of my breast and squeezed as he pushed into me with every jet of cum he released. A shuddering breath escaped him as he escaped me, and took both of my legs from his shoulders and laid them to one side.

Matt was right next to him, now stroking his cock, and waiting for Ethan to slowly climb over my legs to my face. He put his still throbbing cock into my mouth for me to clean up, while I felt Matt squish into the warm load sitting inside me. He had his hands on my waist and thigh as he started slow hard drives into me. "Fffuuuccckkk." He breathed at the intense feeling.

I licked and sucked at Ethan's sensitive cock and tasted our intoxicating mix. I held him deep and moved my tongue all around him he rumbled and moaned and closed his eyes to the after-glow of his orgasm and held my head lovingly. He started to relax and look to Matt who was starting to slow his pace.

"Up ya go baby. I want to watch him drip out of you as you ride me." He plopped down on the bed next to me as I was getting up on my knees next to Ethan. I straddled Matt and felt an ooze of cum drip out of me onto his cock as I lowered myself. I leaned back with my hands on his thighs, so he could have a good view as I moved slowly up and down on him. Ethan walked on his knees closer to me and held my head, kissing me deeply as I rode.

"You never want to stop fucking do you?" Matt surprised us with his question. We broke the kiss and looked at him, both shook our heads and finished with a peck, and I started fucking him fast and bouncy, the way I knew would make him cum. I could feel and hear more of Ethan's seed spilling out of me and Matt groaned.

"Cum for me baby. Put it all where it belongs." I said to him as I released his legs and leaned forward onto his muscular chest. He met my hips halfway with thrusts of his own, and we got faster and harder until I heard his noise. His hands held me upright by the ribs and the hair he was holding back from my face, and his hips were still raised as he pulsed and shot cum into my already full of cream pussy.

He and I moaned together and I leaned forward for a kiss. Our lips and tongues did what they had a million times, but it all felt so good and so real in this new experience. I looked into his eyes as we breathed and returned his smile. He closed this eyes and I looked to the side where Ethan had reclined to watch us and shot him the same smile. I rolled off of Matt to lay between him and Ethan.

I had my hands on them, and they had theirs on me, but we weren't cuddling. Everyone was catching their breaths and taking the whole thing in.

"Thank you. Both of you." I said with my eyes closed and cum running out of me, completely satisfied. Light laughter huffed around me and I felt Ethan stirring next to me, getting up to leave. I didn't or couldn't open my eyes when there was a rough hand on my face grabbing me by the jaw. He pressed his forehead to mine and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. And with a whisper in my ear said,

"Anytime, baby."