Then There Were None ver2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself back from the outburst she could feel welling up inside her, as his comforting grip seemed to calm her both externally, and the turmoil inside her very gut - or so it felt! She reached clumsily across with her right hook and put it on top of his left hand as the only gesture of thanks that she could think of making at that time for the wonderful way he had responded to her need right then.

"I need to go shortly but please let us just at least agree on the next move?"

"Ok you want the good news or the bad news?" he asked her. Hell, she thought to herself that this was turning out to be a bit of a rollercoaster ride!

"What now?" she asked.

"Well I leave for the States later today as I have to attend some meetings there with our US office. I will be back in about 3 or 4 days maximum, though, and I promise that we can then spend a bit of quality time together to figure out how we deal with all the little niggledy things that you have raised. I suspect that we will be on a bit of an exploration of unknown territory but I am certain there is a solution for every one of the real and perceived problems!"

He made the fact that she had no arms, was pretty deaf and had one near useless leg sound like a few buttons missing on a jacket! She felt a strange pressure across her shoulder and looked down to see him gently tensing and releasing the cable to her hook which was still resting now on his upturned hand. In an instant she found this minor little action so erotic she was instantly horny as a bitch on heat again! How the hell could this guy have this amazing effect on her!

She turned towards him, and asked in a voice that to her was absolutely filled with lust, "So you mean I have to now hang in there for another 4 days after you awakened feelings I have not had for 10 years and you know I can't even help myself by relieving these desires with these?" He suddenly realised the full implication of what she said and what he had done, as she indicated the situation by lifting her hook towards him.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, in obvious distress at the situation he had now caused - admittedly not entirely of his own doing though!

"Well lets go through to my office where we have a little more privacy, and Beth can ensure no interruptions for a while - is that ok with you or am I moving too fast?"

Chap 13

They packed their stuff, and with Josh resembling a packhorse with all his stuff as well as Joanne's laptop all somehow held in one arm they went to her office with him supporting the right arm this time. Once there, Joanne asked Beth to juggle the schedule a bit to give her 20 minutes clear and to ensure no interruptions for that period please.

Once Beth had closed the door behind them, Joanne turned to Josh and shyly reached up with her arms to hold his face between the hooks and asked him to please kiss her properly. He was so touched by the gesture he felt his manhood rising to the mood and kissed her long and hard with his one hand holding her to him while the other started wandering downwards.

Everything in her body was now alive and tingling, and she just wanted this man to get inside her, and quench the rising desire that was becoming nearly unbearable. She spread her legs a bit as an invitation, and there was no need to ask twice. She felt him gently stroking the inside of her thighs right below the now well lubricated mound that so desperately wanted to feel him sliding in!

But she would have to survive on what his fingers could do and she felt them gently parting her lips and sliding their way into her. A convulsion shook her as the pleasure momentarily took total control of her body, and she rather sensed than felt her arms jerking upwards as she involuntarily tensed both shoulders. She buried her head into his neck as she started writhing and grinding herself against him wanting more.

His fingers continued probing and looking for the right spots, with the thumb on her clit and the other inside of her stroking and rubbing. She gasped to him that she was going to come real soon, if he carried on like that, and his response was speed up the tempo of his actions. Then she came and it was so good she basically blacked out for a second or two as the waves washed over her and in those few seconds, it was as if she could once again hear perfectly and all the colours of sound came back to her, intermingled with the ecstasy she was feeling.

When she surfaced he was holding her quite tightly and obviously partially holding her up! She had never felt that before, and as she slowly came down off the plane he had put her on, she wrestled with how she could return the favour to him.

Shyly she asked, "Please help me get onto my knees in front of you and help me get your pants off as I would really like to enjoy you for a little longer and I don't want you leaving here still hard and hungry!"

He initially protested that it wasn't necessary, but she insisted and he somewhat self consciously helped her down onto her knees, and after letting her try to undo his belt and zip, somewhat unsuccessfully, he helped her with that. She commented this was just a small example of the legion of things that she could only do partially or not at all. She rocked back a bit and raised the one hook and carefully extended the elbow enough to hook the top of his boxers and then pull them down enough to let his now really fully erect penis emerge.

She shrugged shoulders a bit and reset the angle of her arms and then reached up to gently grasp it between the two sets of hooks. His reaction was immediate as he reached down to hold her head and a groan escaped his lips. She then took one hook and hooked the little lever next to the spring on the other hook and pulled it down. Then she carefully opened the hook and moving with a lot of care, placed it around his manhood and let it close. This time - unlike the first - the grasp was gently and to his surprise extremely erotic, and he could almost believe he was being held between a thumb and forefinger if he didn't look down!

"God, that is nice!" he uttered to her as she started gently moving him up and down. "You keep that up we had better get hold of some tissues or there is going to be a godawful mess here soon!"

"I have a way of fixing that" she said as she released her hook and swung them down and then leaned forward to take him in her mouth.

Chap 14

She was rusty but like riding a bicycle, one never actually "forgot" how to pleasure a man in this situation. Josh was so aroused, he was trembling and she could feel this right into her mouth. Joanne found herself responding to his involuntary thrusting into her mouth as she applied herself to making him cum. She could feel herself desperately wanting to rub her thighs together while she was kneeling which would quite likely lead to her falling over, as the left thigh was a bit shorter than her right which meant that unless she kept her legs spread, she couldn't balance on her knees.

Josh was now obviously trying to suppress his natural desire, given the surroundings, and was presenting an intriguing picture of a man out of control but in control! Joanne had to do something to push him over the edge as she realised that very shortly she was going to cum again and this could disrupt her ability to carry on, which in turn may cause the moment to simply vaporise for Josh.

Awkwardly she flexed her right elbow as far as she could and reached behind him to rub his lovely behind with her cold hook. Josh came almost instantly and she followed suit, half collapsing against him as the waves of shuddering pleasure totally engulfed her, to the extent that she quite frankly could not recall what Josh did during that period, which seemed like an eternity to her.

After a while Josh leaned down and helped her to her feet, and quite nonchalantly slipped his hand up her skirt with obviously wicked intentions. This time his hand actually came up against the left thigh and to his surprise, he found what appeared to be corset type enclosure around the thigh. He had not really paid attention to how high the brace had gone but had assumed it stopped just below her knee. He felt her stiffen slightly but simply kept going until he hit home base and then he held her to him while he quickly brought her once more to an orgasm with his dexterous fingers. Joanne basically collapsed at this point, and Josh had to hold her up and guide her to her chair.

"Ok", he said, "We have now proven beyond doubt we have more than a passing desire for each other, and I hope that you are satisfied that I do not find your disabilities repugnant in any way at all." He bent down to her slightly exhausted self somewhat slumped in her chair and gave her a long lingering kiss. "Believe me when I say I will curtail the business in New York to the bare minimum as I really want to get back and take this up where we have left off. But right now I need to do just a little tidying up and then have to go."

He proceeded to help himself to some tissues on her desk and cleaned himself up a bit where she had not handled it, got dressed and then he gently pulled her to her feet, lifted her skirt up, helped her spread her legs while kneeling in front of her and then proceeded to dry her off too - and did she need it, as she was wet all over. At the same time he got a really good look at the shattered left leg encased as it was in the manmade support structure. She made some noises of objection but he shushed her saying, "I am sure that I will be doing something like this again fairly soon, so let me get to see it all and lets move past this."

She was a little mortified, as this was not the position she really wanted a potential partner to see her in so early in the relationship! There again, having such extremely satisfying oral sex was also not on the normal list of activities on the first day of meeting either! Awkwardly she set her arms into a sort of semi-closed position and then put them around him and kissed him long and hard. "You had better come back and follow through on this as I am not sure what I would do if you simply vanished right now!"

They both straightened up a few more things and then he opened the door and formally bid her good day and left the office clutching a card which had all her details, as she had given it to him. Beth came in after he left, took one look at the rosy cheeks and wryly added, "I guess your need for a partner may have gone away?" The smile Joanne gave her was answer enough.

Chap 15

Joanne battled later that morning and the rest of the afternoon to focus on the work at hand, and found her mind wandering to more carnal activities - even in the middle of some quite serious meetings! It felt to her as if some sort of raging woman had been let loose inside her, and try as she might she could not re-cage this beast! Fortunately the balance of the day did not have any management meetings with senior members present, so she was able to fudge through the rest of the hours without sparking too much concern about her mental state - her autopilot was pretty good and carried the day whenever her mind started its downward spiral.

Josh was in a similar state, although confusion was more apt as a descriptor than a sense of arousal. He damn nearly skipped a stop sign on the way back, and only averted an embarrassing moment by inches. This shook him up enough to focus on his driving, and he got back to the office without any bodywork modifications. There his skeleton staff did pick up that he was not his usual self, but given the staff situation, they all attributed his state to the semi-chaos ruling in the sales field, coupled to his need to leave right away for the New York event.

He found himself trying to put a strategy in place to shorten the New York trip by a day or two, and then realised that this trip was actually a massive opportunity to make significant inroads into the USA market and that it would not be in the company's - and hence his - best interests to in fact do a half baked job. He resigned himself to contacting her telephonically, and then giving himself a full blooded shot at the opportunity he was addressing in New York and then playing it from there.

On the plane he wryly considered his situation, and summed it up in his usual fashion by listing the pro's and con's of the situation. Normally there were several on each side but in this case there were a host of negatives - she has no arms, she's deaf, got a buggered leg, somewhat plump (although he liked them well endowed), and a whole lot more - and on the positives was one only - he wanted her like no other woman ever before! "It's crazy!" he thought to himself, "How the hell can this work?" He felt himself hardening at the thought of her and realised that he was just going to have make this work!

As Joanne drove home in the traffic she was able to think about the situation with some clarity as the concentration on driving did not leave enough room for her mind to wander back to the physicality and, she had to admit, the animal-like lust the two of them had expressed that morning. Was he the right guy for her to fall for so hard?

In the ten years that she had led a sexless, barren waste of a life there had been a few fleeting opportunities to break out of the semi-involuntary chaste lifestyle she had lived. In the early stages she had been too self conscious to even remotely risk the person ever getting to establish the full extent of her maiming, so she had always managed to switch off any advances pretty quickly. Later it had been equally difficult, as she had never quite known how to encourage anything further, without having to use her hooks in some way. This she had done awkwardly and the recipient had in every occasion half misinterpreted her actions as a subtle form of rejection, and moved on without her ever being able to have a second attempt.

She realised that Josh was a completely different kettle of fish, and that they had gone so fast past the responding stage, it had been of no consequence. He now knew what she consisted of, and still found her sexually desirable. He even seemed to tolerate or possibly even enjoy her touching him with the hated hooks! She was concerned that given her long drawn out celibacy, she would react like a bitch on heat every time they were alone, which she knew was a surefire way to screw up any chance of a decent relationship.

While Joanne was wrestling with the traffic, and the concerns on the form of the relationship, Josh was trying to focus on the meetings ahead and trying to ignore the constant chatter of his seating companion, the subdued roar of the jet engines, and a part of him that kept trying to drag his mind to more carnal things! Whatever happened the next 3 days, Josh knew it was going to be difficult!

Chap 16

Some ten years ago, on a very similar night, after wandering around the Near East and Europe, Stephan and her had decided to go to a rock concert featuring a small band that had at one time created quite a following, and was now "doing" the smaller towns with smaller gigs - probably to improve the bands' collective retirement fund. The concert was held in what was probably a large warehouse once upon a time and had the strangest alcoves all along the walls.

Everyone stood and danced to the music as there was no formal seating - except in the alcoves and her and Stephan had claimed one of these as "theirs" and a 6 foot plus burly blond tends to get his way in a case like this. All she remembered, was this weedy looking pimply teenager, with a back pack yelling something about God when her world as she knew it ended.

At the time of the blast, she had been standing on his feet to be a bit taller, and had her arms around him. His body had been a full shield, and he had died virtually instantly, as the nails had carved into him. A few had passed right through, and hit her in the abdomen but the damage they caused were pretty insignificant. Her arms were totally exposed to the heat and shrapnel of the bomb, and were basically destroyed to just above the elbows, instantly.

As they were in the alcove at the time, the shockwave ruptured both her inner and outer eardrums which later on, being untreated as she was unconscious, led to her subsequent deafness. Her left leg had been partially exposed, and was therefore extensively injured, with a massive amount of muscle and tendon damage being incurred through both heat and the shrapnel in the bomb.

She had been blown onto the alcove seat with her feet on the floor, and her body crumpled up on the seat. The wooden floor had caught fire from the blast, and her feet were burned before help arrived, as she had not been spotted in all the smoke and chaos. The point where the bomber had stood was just a large hole, surrounded by dead and dying people, some of whom had missing limbs and all had severe injuries.

It was 5 days after the blast that she came round in a white walled hospital to people who were speaking with muffled voices, and totally incomprehensibly to her. She wanted to point to her ears, but trying to move her arms forced a scream out of her mouth which she did hear. It was then that she realised that there was something seriously wrong with her arms, and also that she could not hear properly.

She managed to convey her deafness to the staff and there was immediate action and she was rushed off to the theatre again to repair the damaged membranes - but the loss of fluid, had been for too long, and this had caused the sensitive nerves to suffer damage. A day or so later, they carefully fitted her with her first hearing aid and her new life took on its next permanent fixture. It was at this point that the doctors explained just exactly what her injuries were - and also that Stephan had died. Her memories of the events were sketchy, but she remembered lying in the alcove after the blast and seeing Stephan lying close to her and knowing immediately that he was dead.

So she was a widow, both arms gone above the elbow and a strong probability that she would lose the left leg too. The burns to her feet in the fire had forced the amputation of most of her toes, and she was pretty deaf as well. She was one of 10 who were classified as critically injured, which added to the 30 who were seriously injured, 60 who had less serious injuries, and the 15 who had died, meant that one man's insane action had blighted more than 100 lives.

After 3 months and numerous operations, they had saved her left leg - well sort of! It was now a good 2 inches shorter than its companion and was distinctly unstable in the lateral direction which meant that she needed to wear a brace and a built up shoe for the rest of her life as well - the next fixture to become part of her. Fortunately the brace did not need to be the locking type, but merely prevent the knee from popping out sideways. The leg itself looked a bit akin to a Frankenstein creation as there were scars everywhere - some from the initial blast and then the 20 odd operations pinching from Peter to stabilise Paul and then re-attaching when it came loose and so on. But she still had 2 legs, and she actually managed to walk a bit!

The arms were the most difficult. They tried myo-electric arms but the weight and limited improvement to her abilities, made her decide against them. She had no desire "to look normal" as people kept trying to pump into her. "For fuck sake" she eventually screamed at one of the do-good councillors. "I am an armless deaf one and half legged widow - don't mention "looking normal" to me ever again or I will rip your fucking eyes out with these!" the last was accompanied but waving her hooks 2 inches from the prim lady's face.