Then There Were None ver2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then got the top clip undone but could not grab the small little zipper with her hook, so she leaned forward and grabbed it with her teeth and pulled it down. Getting the pants down was then a simple task, and the boxers were relatively simple too.

Frank stepped out of the clothes on the floor and stood in front of her again. She reached forward and carefully gripped his cock in her right hook and squeezed it in between the neoprene covered hooks. Frank was now in her hands and he was so enjoying this he could not move. She wanted to kiss him and so releasing the elbow lock she moved towards him allowing the elbow to bend to enable her to get closer and when close enough relocked it and gently took the part just showing above her hook into her mouth.

Frank grabbed her head with both hands and between sharp intakes of breath through gritted teeth muttered, "You don't need any practise in this!" She started to suck him but he pushed her away saying that he wouldn't be able to control himself shortly - which she only heard indistinctly as his previous efforts had dislodged both her hearing aids slightly. He helped her back to her feet, and she asked him to push back her aids so she could hear him properly again.

He did so and then guided her to the bed, saying that he felt they should get a bit more "cosy". He helped her sit down, and then asked if she would let him remove her arms as the sheer nature of them tended to limit really intimate contact. This was the part she was actually quite apprehensive about, as she always felt extremely vulnerable without her arms as she was basically totally helpless. However she realised that he was right, and told him how to lift them off her when she held them up which he did. He put them down on the table near the bed, and then removed her stump socks, and bending down gently kissed the scarred ends of where once upon a time she used to have arms! It was actually quite pleasant she found!

He then got up and lifting her slightly, turned her and laid her down on the bed, spreading her legs - the left one still encased in its mechanical support. He removed her right shoe and kissed the shattered stumps of what had been her toes, and proceeded to run his hands up her legs until he reached her sacred mound, where he gently started to finger her already wet clit. This was too much and she had a monumental orgasm!

She saw her stumps stretching out to hold him and sort of in a dream realised that they were way too short. In order to gather herself, she asked him to take off the leg brace while lying in a 69 position as she hoped that she would maybe be able to perform a little bit of personal touching if she could get her mouth near enough to him. Frank willingly acceded as he too was looking forward to handling the brace and the obviously shattered leg encased in it. He swiftly found and released the three straps that held it to her leg and was just starting to undo the shoe when she scooted up against him and started rubbing his cock with the end of her stump. This stopped him dead in his tracks.

Now the challenge, was to get herself into a position where she could maybe use a stump or two to help her get her mouth to the right area. An idea struck her, and she wiggled herself onto his lap and somewhat clumsily managed to get his cock into her right axilla and then clamped it against the side of her breast with her stump. This allowed her to easily get her lips and tongue to its tip and within seconds Frank was writhing in pleasure trying to stop her from carrying on as she swiftly brought him to a climax which he was unable to stop.

When he stopped cumming he said, "Now it's my turn and you must just enjoy this as it is obvious that from a learning aspect, you don't need any further training!"

He finished removing her brace with one hand, all the while teasing her clit with the other. She found that she wanted half-heartedly to stop him, but her body screamed out that it needed to catch up on ten years of sexless, pleasureless existence. Frank had now got down onto her and was using both fingers and tongue and it took only a few short minutes of this and she was bucking and heaving as another orgasm took control of her body.

Even her gammy leg was doing its best to join in although the muscles were pretty weak in that leg, most of them having wound up on the wall behind her all those years ago. Joanne knew that Frank's role had just ended as she actually did not want him to enter her anymore - she wanted the first man after Stephan to do that to be Josh.

She called to him to stop what he was doing and listen to her. "Frank, you have been magnificent and I hope that I have given you as much pleasure as you have to me, but this is as far as it goes. You have made me realise that even though I have some fairly severe limitations, I can still do the necessary and I will be eternally grateful to you for showing me that. Now I want to still be the lady and help you get dressed and you can just help me by putting on my stump socks and arms and also putting my brace back on and my other shoe."

So he helped her get accessorized again, and then watched as she quite dexterously pulled up his shorts again - and took a slight deviation to tease him with those mobile lips while she was there - and also his pants. As before he had to handle the belt. Once he was dressed she asked him to fetch her cigarettes and holder from the lounge and bring them to her. When he had left, she spoke in a normal voice at the little unit next to the bed which was connected to Mary's room saying "God that went well - meet us at the door and see him out please Mary."

He came back then, and helped her assemble and light her cigarette. She then got up and stood in front of him - a lovely full figured woman wearing nothing but two artificial arms, two hearing aids and a leg brace. She could see him responding a little bit and wondered at his endurance! "Frank you understand fully that this is the end, and we won't ever be seeing or communicating again?"

"I understand and must thank you for what you gave to me. I doubt whether you will ever quite realise what an incredible favour you have granted me and I will always be in your debt for this. Please remember that if you ever need anything at all, do not hesitate to contact me!"

With that he took her free hook in his hand and walked with her to the front door where Mary was waiting.

When he got there he turned and making sure that she was not visible from the street,y took her again in his arms and gave her an almost sibling like kiss, which she returned and even managed to get her arms behind him so that she could give him a form of a hug.

As Mary closed the door on the receding figure of Frank, Joanne limped into the lounge with Mary following and said, "I am ready for Josh when he gets back - I reckon I can now deal with him with what I have, in a most satisfying way!"

END