Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 05

Story Info
Before the eventual war, a bit of relaxation and sex.
7k words
4.71
2.9k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Love, Music, and a Brief Respite.

The capital of Monstergirls, Reikshold, had been rebuilt after cultists of the former monster lord attempted to kill Agrat, the current, benevolent monster empress.

Passing by the safe zone for young humans where decency laws applied, both Anubises, Saakali, and Otep, slowly passed the streets full of working monsters and humans building up the city, jackal tails and ears wiggling at the new sights after the binding peace treaty in the threat of Maou's returning shadow.

A lot was damaged, a lot was being rebuilt, from streets to homes, the insanity riots having damaged the city in that night. Three months have passed, both Anubises saw most of the destruction was healed. Everyone bowed and smiled at the two jackal girls passing by, children running around them and trying to pet their tails with laughter, one even petting Saakali's stub of a tail, which she chuckled at. Children were as innocent as they got, petting her like a dog.

Said children were shooed by motherly Harpies with big bosoms and feathery embraces, the two entered the Fun District where everything was wild and lewd, again. Monster girls needed their fun. And now, there were volunteer humans all around the world to love, lay with and kiss!

Last month, a party of humans all around the world had arrived, male, female and youngsters eager to help humans and monsters, with emancipation and reconstruction... And sex and love of course, for the husband, starved monster girls who were far too shy and peaceful to kidnap them.

The Fun District was lewd and public as always, .

"Nothing's true, everything is permitted" as Agrat allowed it. From public sex, nudity, to archery contests with naked centaurides on the beach, from Dark Elves' publicly naked shibari displays to Titania-class fairies dueling with vine footballs on rooftops, children were off-limits, like a benevolent Sodom City where nothing was made to go wrong.

The two Anubis detectives giggled, nudging each other at the older monster ladies helping to themselves of some of humanity's fresh sweets, so to speak.

*-*-*-*

Jacob was twenty. And he was in heaven.

Jacob had been a newcomer to the Reik to help with the rebuilding, what they didn't tell him was that he'd be lodged in with a middle-aged Kitsune lady. What he didn't know was that the concept of "middle-age" was a few centuries for a stately fox lady, just the way he had a love for in his heart.

The first day he came was hard. Without even unloading their traveling bags, the men and women had to help out cleaning the ruins. It started bitter, even without the prejudices. A lot of damage had been done to the houses and cities, and people had lost their lives. It wasn't always smooth; particularly when the host used to do atrocities on humans a generation ago.

When the day ended and everyone had even taken a nice hour in a large roman bath (genders separate for the moment), they all went to their lodgings, houses they could stay with quite willing monster women to host men and women of Lescatie for a little "cultural exchange".

His address was in a district at the edge of the city, a quiet street with still a few joyful sounds emanating from homes, considering monster girls needed essence to live and grow, but still, he had found the home. A beautiful, two-story house surrounded by a rich Zipangu-style, with fox totem in the lawn.

Just like the Anubis secretary promised:

"Alright. An older woman of Kitsune heritage. I am sure you will enjoy your time there, sir." She had stamped his papers with a grin, her exotic, dark brown face having an expression as if she was hiding something.

Here he was. The moment of truth. Being the male companion of a monster woman in exchange for shelter, time, and cooperation.

Jacob had knocked on the door before gulping hard. The longest time of his life and a prologue to a new, happy life was punctuated by the tapping off sandaled, socked feet approaching.

Jacob felt queasy and admittedly horny. After the tight moral rules of anti-sorcery and anti-sexual laws of Lescatie to keep down corruption, it had been an amazing co-ed day where monsters, women, and men worked to help each other out, even though most of the work was a simple repair.

And now he would stay with a monster woman as a young man. He perfectly knew how this would turn out.

The door opened, revealing the interior of the small, beautiful stone house, inlaid with wooden floor and quaint eastern furniture, with a graceful, large monster woman standing before him.

An older, taller fox woman opened the door with a bright smile. She was the epitome of all monsterkind. Just human enough to be beautiful, just a little bit beastly around the face, with vulpine facial angles, and a mature, beautiful full figure, thick and curvy.

Jacob's heart leaped: she wore only a kimono with nothing underneath, one hand holding a thin, long, eastern pipe. Worse for him, her beastly, fox eye orbs glowed with interest and happy light.

"Ah, welcome, Jacob, is it? The Anubis commissar had told me you were coming in to stay with me."

Jacob swallowed audibly.

"Come in." She spoke simply, her teeth flashing with a hint of larger canines on her full lips. And more to arouse him, she held his hand and pulled him inside, the poor man exhaling through his nose in a nervous swallow.

"Welcome. We are so glad to receive volunteers from the human empire to host them... And I am happy to meet you." Spoke the Kitsune with a slight accent,

Jacob swallowed and laughed nervously, smiling as the fox lady held his hands, her mouth closed on the kiseru pipe she was smoking.

"I'm Mariya." She smiled with a seductive tone as if her race was built to capture men's hearts all the time. Jacob's head was pounding, though hungry, and thirsty, he wanted to kiss her. She was so inviting, so open to men, a far cry from what he had known in the human empire with its religious fervor. Her kimono was unabashedly brazen, with a low cut on the bottom that showed most of her leg, a belt keeping it tied to her body with ample hints that she wore no bra, but strange, eastern underwear called "fundoshi" that barely covered more intimate parts. Jacob could have sword he had seen her tuft of pussy hair peeking over the tiny underwear, the hair itself peach-colored like her amazing tails.

And here he was, standing face to face with a Kitsune woman with several tails sticking from her behind, in her home, as a guest. Her smile was arousing and comforting at the same time. Wordlessly she pulled Jacob's backpack from his shoulders, laid it at the entrance, and pulled him to her arms in a hug.

"Welcome to my home, gaijin."

"Gaijin?" Jacob raised his brows, blue, intelligent eyes squinting in curiosity until a peck on his cheek landed from her beautiful lips.

It was as if Jacob was hit by lightning, a jolt of pleasure and fey power filled his veins.

"Please, sit and sup with me, dear human." The kitsune spoke. "And we will talk over your time here, under my roof. And why we are so intrigued by humans and need their presence to comfort us. Please..."

She turned around, and with the sway of her ample ass, beckoned him to follow to a humble Zipangu dining table, her white, thick legs in thigh-high socks.

Jacob gulped and followed, to a savory dinner table of steaming, fish-topped rice bowls, and sake bottles.

The dining room was beautiful, with a small garden and a water clock tinkling in the edge. The table had a series of pictures, all young kitsune daughters over the years with their mother, dozens of them.

She was one prolific mother, her figure still full and beautiful the day she was a woman. And there she was, her legs crossed on the pillow, ample flesh showing. She invited him to sit and dine.

*-*-*-*

The dinner was amazing. But the best part had to come. A few glasses later, the Kitsune Mariya was laughing sweetly with a blush, leaning close to Jacob with her tail brushing his face. Jacob gulped as he kept talking about life and his past, as well as learning about the monster girls' need for men.

It was a beautiful talk, Jacob's heart racing as he listened. His face was flushed when the kitsune laid her tails on his legs.

"That is why we need humans, dear." She whispered in his ear, holding him close. "If you don't mind, I shall be taking my own nourishment..."

Jacob's eyes grew. It was beginning.

"YOU."

She grinned, facing him, and closed her soft lips on his.

Men's first kiss was the best. Jacob was in heaven, kissing a fox-lady old enough to be her mother thousand times over. Her full body landed on him, dropping a few dishes as they started making out on the table.

Exhaling from his nose, Jacob let the fox-woman strip him, his own hands fumbling with her clothes, not even bothering with stripping as his hands went to fondle her full, motherly breasts. Giggles and fox-like yelps filled his ear as the Kitsune pulled back and started stripping naked.

Jacob's heart leaped. Her breasts were almost F-cups, her fundoshi wet with her juices, peach-smelling hair overflowing from her underwear which had been inscribed with hearts and Zipangu letters.

She squirmed out of the underwear, revealing her uncovered pussy in front of the gulping Jacob, and started stripping him as well.

She kept kissing his face, lips, and nose, taking off his shirt and pants and pushing down before she squatted on his legs, smiling with a predatory, toothy grin. She pushed her breasts to his mouth, her mouth closed in ecstasy as he suckled her breasts and groped them with wild abandon.

Sucking and kissing, the couple started to entwine themselves, strong human legs locking with plump kitsune legs, fur, and skin rubbing on each other.

The Kitsune smiled as she kissed him.

"This is my nourishment, young man. I want your seed."

She leaned, and kissed his nipples, before her hot mouth drifted towards his abs, and eventually, his pulsating penis, savoring the male essence she hungered for so many centuries.

The kitsune grinned upwards, closed her eyes, and took his twitching cockhead to her mouth, her cheeks vacuuming the air in her mouth to make him ejaculate.

Jacob groaned mind and eyes full of sparks as a female mouth suckled his penis for the first time in his life, the kitsune on her belly with her head bobbing up and down around his crotch.

His first fellatio was on his back on pillows, his vision of the ceiling filled by a turning pair of hips, and slowly, a peach-smelling pussy and plump ass landed on his face.

"Please, do *slurp* return the favor, human..."

The kitsune mewled when the warm human mouth between her thighs started licking her wet pussy, locked in a sixty-nine position, each other's mouths giving the other heavenly pleasures.

Mariya closed her eyes, sucking the young boy's cock until she felt a bit of twitching, and closed her mouth on it. She knew what was coming, and gave her best, sucking hard, as both bodies were locked with their mouths on each other in a bundle.

A groan and twitch in her mouth, as well as the burst of salty, strong essence in her throat, was the tastiest thing she had ever tasted, far more than food. The man's mouth quivered deep inside her crotch, her ample ass and pussy plopped on his face, as the Kitsune feasted for the first time of a decade. Several sucking motions later, she rolled off him and turned to kiss his face, savoring her own scent and essence, cuddling and kissing in the afterglow.

Jacob could only mumble... "But...I didn't...?"

The kitsune shushed and kissed him. "You have done enough...I think we should work on your orgasm control...which I will take as your payment to live under me...fufufufu~" She giggled when he kissed one of her tails subconsciously

They cuddled, breathing slow, after which the Kitsune stood up, and laid her crotch on his own in one fluid sitting motion, making Jacob squeal.

"I own that now...understood? Time for your lessons." She took a small book labeled "Kama Sutra."

Jacob gulped.

*-*-*-*

"Oh Gods, just like that! The Rampaging Elephant positio-aiiiigh!"

It was no easy lesson. The Kitsune had been an amazing lover, using her gyrating hips and centuries of experience to gently take the man's essence deep in her womb with several orgasms, their bodies quivering with wet slaps.

They fucked on the couch, they fucked on the pillows. The Kitsune mewled and moaned with her ass high in the hair, Jacob holding her tails to slam his manhood inside her fertile womb as the Kitsune yipped and moaned, almost fox-like. It was a sight of her Rubenesque body on all fours like a fox, Jacob plowing her butt savagely lost in ecstasy.

Mariya squealed, even guiding his hands to hold her breasts and squeeze them, his hips taking over in thrusting inside her pussy.

Jacob was blazing hot. He took Mariya's shoulders and leaned her to the window, holding her hair for support as he leaned on her, his chest feeling her warm, motherly body snuggling up to him, lifting her ass more so she could grind herself against him with her fluffy ass.

"This is great." He whispered into her ear, and she giggled, turning to kiss him with a soft smooch.

"Oh..hohoho..." She giggled, sucking his tongue and kissing, leaning on the rails.

The night was warm, with laughter and moans coming from houses, sexual debauchery coming from each and every one.

And so it went on, Kitsune ridden by the boy, dangling from their window, was the entertainment of that particular house. Her moans and screams echoed across the night, the kitsune turning and lying on her back, legs to her shoulders. Jacob eagerly pulled her fat bottom to his waist and kept plowing her as plates fell from the nearby table, his heart thumping with another orgasm coming.

Next door sighed another Kitsune, a younger version of Mariya, rolling her eyes as Jacob and Mariya started screaming in another mind-shattering orgasm.

"Mom's at it again."

She was one of many daughters of Mariya, mostly working in the entertainment industry, especially with the Eastern styles of fan-dances made by "geisha" of Zipangu. She snuggled with her husband, a young adventurer who had courted her, a young man of brown hair and short stature in her arms.

"It's hard to sleep when mom's still horny after centuries..."

She snuggled with her husband and slept tight.

*-*-*-*

The next morning.

Otep and Saakali passed by snuggling, half-naked humans and monster girls in the park, kissing and giggling, some of them moaning on each other's embrace. Otep saw a whining young Anubis with no underwear gyrating on a young male visitor's lap, her beet-red face hidden from shame by her meaty, fluffy paws, fucking in a park in public. Her tail wagged from happiness, her light brown, mocha-colored buttocks squeezed as the young adventurer kissed her lips and hid both their faces in her squishy fluffy paws.

A pair of female lovers passed Otep by, a black bikini-clad human woman wearing a dog collar snuggling close to a Hellhound female who dragged her with giggles.

"Today, *you* get to be the bitch..." She giggled with her crazy, flaming eyes on her lover, patting her ass with her thick canine paws, kissing her reddening cheeks.

A strange, wheeled device ran on glowing oil ridden by a plump goblin girl cackling madly buzzed past the Anubis couple, a man cuddling with the green minx on the seat with laughter.

"DO A WHEELIE HARVIE!" The boy laughed, the two-wheeled machinery blaring with power and noise as it buzzed past them.

"Wow."

Two Anubis detectives were standing before the giant tavern, a happy, busty, blonde Centaur waving them welcome, carrying a tray of beer on her one hand without effort, her thick body clothed with a white dirndl. A young blonde boy was riding her back, carrying sausages and mashed potatoes, two pairs of hands working in harmony, snuggling close with his mate of a centaur woman.

"WILLKOMMEN!" The centaur bellowed with joy as she distributed food and drinks as he floppy horse ears wiggled.

"Kami, eh?" Otep smirked with a smile and a wag of her tail.

"Zipangu word for spirit."

"Ulmic Bar with Zipangu name visited by Kemet Anubis, ran by Ulmic Centaurs ridden by Nordic boys? Is this what they call "Internationalization"?"

"I guess..." Saakali giggled.

Inside, drunken singing blared, as well as laughing and sounds of kissing and moans, typical of a monstergirl tavern where sex and booze flow freely, upstairs rooms busy with creaking beds, giggling, naked monster girls entering and exiting rooms with demon energy blessing everyone with love and virility. A goat girl, a Satyros, emerged from a bedroom where three exhausted men lay on the bed wearing nothing but a nightgown.

"Next!" She licked her mouth clean with a grin.

"Zaane is the same as ever." Chuckled a Lamia drinking wine in a corner. "Horny goat. It's her thirtieth gangbang this week."

Zaane laughed along as three more men entered the room, undoing their trousers.

"Back from the dead, I could use some fun, deputy...They got dark elf pole dancing too!" Seeing the entertainment of the evening, a chocolate skinned, toned dark elf in a bikini dancing on a pole, she smiled. "This will be fun."

Around them patrons filed in and out, those who left in the arms of monster girls, with empty pockets and big smiles, wrapped in arms, tentacles and paws, or riding blushing, large centaur girls who held their hands with their big horse ears red from blushing heat.

Inside was a paradise of love, and to their surprise, a meeting of friends in a large banquet!

A massive table was set up where the palace entourage, their human friends and guests feasted, Sibel, Ulfric, Sakri and those who lived through the worst of the ordeals. Human, Dracolich, Anubis and many more laughed and ate around a large oak table, music and laughter echoing across the tavern.

In the corner booths dined new couples now that humans came trickling willingly to the Reikshold, the capital. The middle-aged Kitsune lady who ran a shipping business Otep knew, clad in her peach-gold colored kimono, was locked in a kiss with one of the newcomers to the Reik. Her amber eyes closed, her multiple tails brushed the young helper's back as the young man's nose exhaled with fury, a signal of his heartbeat.

"I will teach you many things, Jacob... But your manhood is mine as long as you are with me."

The young man squirmed, revealing a glint of metal from his clothes suggesting a chastity belt.

"You'll get used to it, and I will take it off soon enough. I just want this manhood..." She patted his leg. "Under my control now...Say, how would you like to be mine, permanently, all your life? I want to claim you as my own...mate. We can discuss details... And I have taken a liking to you."

They snuggled and kept talking, the Kitsune resting the boy's head on her massive breasts as she caressed him in a motherly embrace, purring like a kitten holding his hands.

"I'll take good care of you."

Otep chuckled. The Kitsune was at least a quarter of a millennium old, always enjoying young men in her bedsheets, and keeping them locked not to spend their essence in cock cages. That was Mariya for you literally owning men.

"What's with young horny men going after older ladies anyway?" A white elf waitress mumbled. Her colleague, a tomboyish dark elf with short cut hair and a maid dress giggled, her white hair set with a small maid headdress:

"Well they don't like graying, muttonchop bearded gentlemen who will set plump white elves on their laps..."

She winked at the white-skinned elf and patted her leg, laughing as she delivered a tray full of beer tankards to a group of middle-aged men who looked like they have been cutting wood. One of the bearded lumberjacks slapped her ass as the dark elf yelped and giggled, and set the tray, beer clattering as her black ears wiggled.