Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jackal-eared, jackal-pawed cutie could only burp and apologize after her beer.

"Pawsh. I hash toebeansh. Sho do moushegirlsh..." She slurred.

A sudden slam of a stack of scrolls, a pot of coffee, and a spry old man accompanied by a Blue Oni made them turn heads.

Slade, and his Blue Oni daughter, Raksha, had come back. What's more, they had even brought a train of mules and porters waiting outside.

"Gang, pay the bill and gather up!" Slade, the man who was very old, yet surprisingly strong and spry. He had himself brought several bags of luggage and gunpowder weapons like a survivalist crazy.

"Empress Agrat has recovered from her magic. Take a look at the Royal Decree."

"I can't read thish." Otep was half-asleep, propped up by Saakali the younger Anubis, who rolled her eyes as Otep snored and snuggled at her.

"Just don't throw up on me, please."

Slade smiled, unrolling the scroll before the adventuring party that was to...

...sail under the oceans.

"We are going to live in a submarine!"

Otep's eyes bulged, turning around to vomit at the mention of deep oceans. Sibel raised her brows, her wavy, black hair glistening in the candlelight as she regarded the poor jackal girl.

"This is going to be interesting."

[To be Continued]