Theological Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was introducing them in this first-year class to Aquinas and Augustine of Hippo when she saw a girl not too far back in the room quickly pass a note to the boy sitting next to her.

"You," I said sharply, pounced, pointing to the girl who passed the note. "Why are you writing and passing notes instead of paying attention?"

"I didn't do anything," the girl, whose name was Amanda Franklin, said shakily.

I looked at the boy next to her. "You, come up here and hand me the note."

Edward McKenzie, for that was the boy's name, slowly stood, walked to the front, and handed me the note. It was a folded-up piece of stationery and I opened it to read it.

"This one is a lot younger than the old biddies here, Ed. I'll bet you a malted and a cake after school that she is a lez and a virgin," the note read.

My face grew red. What did these kids think they were doing when they passed such nasty notes around? she thought.

"Amanda, you get up here now, too," she intoned with a very annoyed voice.

"Ed, since you hadn't opened the note so apparently didn't know what it contained, I'll let you go sit down," I said. "I'm giving you a bad mark in the book because you accepted the note but that will go away if you behave yourself until this time next week.

Ed thanked me and quickly returned to his seat.

"Amanda, get up on the chair, kneeling, you know the position," I ordered in a sharp, loud manner.

Now the girl was frightened that she had been caught insulting the teacher in writing. She clambered onto the wooden chair, and was kneeling on the seat, facing the front wall over the back of the seat.

I came behind her and raised her skirt above her waist and told her to hold it up there. Then I quickly yanked down Amanda's pale blue hicut panties to her knees.

I left her there and returned to teaching. I decided I would get to punishing Amanda after she sweated it out with her bottom bared and her intimate places exposed for a while.

I found that the class picked up on basic theology from a historical angle quite readily. Soon I made sure that all had done the reading so I could emphasize how they could remember each of the early church fathers and what their major contributions were. I didn't have to get into Aquinas deeply, for example, because they'd get that next year in religious philosophy.

I saw that the 75-minute class was two-thirds along on the clock, so I turned to Amanda, who had been remaining uncomfortably poised on the chair. I told her to stand up and keep her skirt up and panties down. The girl did what she was told.

Then I pulled out the chair on the other side of my desk, sat down, and tapped my lap to signal Amanda to place herself across my tweed-skirted lap.

Amanda now knew she was going to be spanked, and all of them did seem to fear that more than the cane because it might last longer and embarrass them more. She slowly placed herself across my lap and positioned herself, so she was balanced there. She looked down and saw the backs of my hose-covered legs. She might have been thinking that this young teacher probably could hit hard.

Making a last plea for mercy, Amanda spoke to me quietly and told me how sorry she was for what she had written and passed to Ed. She pleaded for a second chance.

I told her, also quietly, that as a frosh, she should behave herself better before she decided to break the rules.

Then I started spanking Amanda's bare bottom cheeks. I spanked as if guided by a pendulum, delivering crisp spanks on alternate cheeks at the exact interval each time. I increased the strength of my spanks but not the steady tempo. Watching as Amanda's bottom became rosy and then redder, I kept spanking until I felt she had reached the necessary level.

Then I told Amanda to get up and go stand in the corner with her panties still down and her red bottom on display. Amanda muffled a cry at this further humiliation but did what she was ordered to do.

No one else in the class made a sound during the spanking. By this time even during their first day, they had seen several of their schoolmates punished, but they likely felt that I surprised them the most because of my youth. I hoped they now had respect for me as well as some fear, but after all, they knew that all the teachers would not hesitate to spank or cane them for any misbehaving.

"Next time I'm going to introduce you to some work in this field done by women," I announced to the class. "You've probably thought that all we're going to do is study what men have had to say," I added, with a wide smile.

For homework, I then told them, "Look us Karen Armstrong and Elaine Pagels in your books or online. You'll start seeing that much of the cutting edge work now is by women."

As the students were filing out, Ed McKenzie approached me and asked if he could speak with me for a moment. I told him that of course he could.

I invited him to sit down and I sat down in a nearby chair.

"So, what do you have on your mind now?" I asked him.

"Dr. Cairns, I wanted to apologize for disturbing your class, especially since it was your first with us freshmen," Ed said slowly. "I just wanted to let you know that what happened just then was not characteristic of us. Even Amanda, who likes to gossip, is a good person. We both deserved to be disciplined, and I thank you for sparing me physical castigation, but I did want to tell you that although all of us are often deserving of punishment, we do respect your achievement and I hope nothing like this happens again."

I was pleased with his going out of his way to apologize to me and told him that. I said, "Many students would have felt that they got cut a lucky break and left it at that."

"I do feel, Dr. Cairns, that this is a spiritual place and we need to aspire to a higher standard," he answered.

"Do you feel that by rights you should offer some penance?" I then asked him.

"Yes," he said, "I thank you again for giving me a break but you're right, I do feel that I still owe something in the wider sense."

"I'm thinking you feel you deserve what Amanda got," I posited.

He blushed. "I guess you're right," he admitted.

I rose and closed the door to the classroom and locked it.

"Then unbuckle your trousers, pull them down and then lower your undershorts," I said formally but not in an imperative.

He complied with my directions and I tapped on my lap to signal him to lie across it. I was soon staring at a bared male bottom. I started spanking him and gradually increased both the intensity and tempo of the spanks. He began making noises at each spank. I gave him a series of hard spanks on each cheek and then tapped his bottom to indicate that he could now get up.

I told him he could recover his shorts and trousers, which he promptly did and thanked me for correcting him. I responded that he clearly had a strong ethical sensibility, and I was very impressed with his behavior. He nodded in acknowledgment and moved to leave. I rose and unlocked the door and he proceeded to pick up his materials and depart.

I decided to stop off in the faculty lounge before going back to my own rooms. It was not surprising to find Meg Branson there. She was chatting with another pleasant-looking middle-aged woman.

"Hi Lesley, please join us," Meg said from where she sat on a couch. "This is Nancy Holmes, who manages to get the girls to sweat some during phys ed, which she provides."

"Delighted to meet you," Nancy held out a hand. "Meg tells me you've been something of an athlete."

I blushed, but recovered my composure and responded, "Yes, I ran at university."

"You were good though," Nancy posited. "You won some titles."

"I did," I observed, grinning. "I'd love to run with you sometime if you would like that."

"It'd be a pleasure," Nancy, who was tall with flaxen hair and a lean figure, answered.

"How's later on today?" I inquired.

"Fine," Nancy said coolly. "Meet me at the gym office—bring your kit because I have a changing area where you can get set without having to brave the locker room."

"Thanks," I said happily.

Nancy then excused herself, having a class shortly to supervise.

"You'll like her," Meg then proffered. "I'm sure she likes you. She adores anyone who's at all athletic. I'm afraid I'm not too energetic these days."

"Tell me what I should know about Nancy," I asked Meg. "No secrets, of course. Just what I might not be aware of, since I just met her for the first time."

"Sure," Meg answered. "Nancy is in great shape for a woman in her early 40's. She can easily keep up with the students. She pushes them hard. And she has another interesting job here."

"What's that?" I picked up on the teasing line.

"When teachers write up girls for detention," Meg began, "and you will do it when you don't want to take up class time, they fill out a little yellow form. The form is for you to put down how you want the girl disciplined. You don't even have to say why. You can choose spanking or the cane—no, not the birch. You can also put down or check off add-ons."

"Add-ons?" I asked with a questioning look on her face.

"I figured you'd pick up on it," Meg laughed. "Add-ons are nasty little additional punishments when you feel a girl has been especially nasty or mean or insulting. They range from figging to nettles to diapering and other charming little tortures."

She grinned.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "I underestimated how weird this place was. And who may I ask administers this?"

"Our good friend Nancy whom you just met," Meg responded with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'm not too fascinated by all that but you'd better enlighten me on some of those," I then said, aiming to show concern. "I know about tortures in history but not too much about these in use here."

"Well, figging is inserting a peeled ginger stick anally as sort of a suppository only it sticks out and you remove it after about ten or fifteen minutes. The disciplinarians tell us that it discourages clenching during spanking or caning. The ginger releases liquid that stings inside. Cute little thing.

"Then we have nettles growing that are put into bunches and you pick them up with rubber gloves," she proceeded. "Usually she puts those in their panties and pulls them up tight for a while. And you know that they're stinging nettles."

"Diapering is what it says," Meg continued. "She makes the boy or girl put on an adult-sized diaper and then is given exercises to do and plenty of water to drink so that he or she will have to go in the diaper eventually. Very embarrassing for them," she noted.

"Is she into this?" I then asked Meg.

"You'll have to speak to her," Meg said calmly. "She certainly has no qualms about being in charge of detention. Filling out the form does make me feel a bit like I'm sentencing someone, because all I have to do is check a box and the boy or girl will have a ginger stick stuck up his or her fanny or caned after a solution is wiped on their bottom that sensitizes it. Remember how we used to joke as kids about getting 40 lashes with a wet noodle? Now you can make that happen if you think the misbehaving student deserves it."

"Why do the boys, girls, and their parents put up with this?" I then asked. "I couldn't ask Rev. Simmons, I suppose, but it does sort of boggle the mind."

"You decided you would accept an appointment here,' Meg suggested. "Why did you do that? We're a college and you have a distinguished record, more than most of us."

"I liked the idea of teaching something I love and am fascinated by imparting this knowledge to students who want to use it in the ministry or related careers," I responded.

"There you are," Meg said. "This place has ties with many denominations that need ministers, and the Ivy League people don't want to be pastors all that much these days."

"Parents who send their offspring here tend to approve of strict discipline," she went on. "They know that if their darling comes here, he or she is less likely to be fucking their brains out somewhere. Plus, they all are at least 18 when they arrive here for the first time, so we have no issues of underage students."

I couldn't help laughing now and Meg joined me.

I was taking in that Meg had been looking her up and down.

"Maybe you'd like to come up to my rooms for attitude readjustment," Meg said with a grin.

"I think I will," I answered jovially. "I suppose we have to be discreet."

"Don't do it in front of the horses," Meg advised with almost a leer.

They both stood and I started thinking that this place would possibly be more enjoyable than I had figured. I did go both ways, but I found Meg attractive and clever.

When we reached Meg's rooms, I noted that they were furnished sparingly but with exquisite taste and modern design. Meg poured us some white wine from a decanter in her fridge and I could tell it was good, probably a real Chablis.

As I sat, Meg without any ceremony unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on a chair near her.

"Please get comfortable if you'd like," she said lightly to her guest. "Nobody's going to bother us here.'

I hesitated a moment then unbuttoned and took off my blouse.

I was wearing a pretty, lacy white bra that showed off my nicely sized 34B breasts. When I looked over, I saw that Meg had on a more substantial brassiere that held her larger orbs.

Meg took the lead and reached back to unhook her beige support bra. Her large tits bounced out and I noticed that they did droop a bit. I unhooked my own bra and disclosed my smaller but perky boobs that showed no signs of age.

Now without further discussion, Meg and I each unzipped their skirts, slipped them off, and folded them neatly on chairs. Meg's panties weren't granny panties, but they were shiny and white and full-size. Mine were pale blue and hicut. We faced each other, smiling, and simultaneously pulled our own panties down and then off.

Meg almost whistled at my well-trimmed flaming red bush that matched my hair. I saw that Meg was in good shape, with no bulging stomach over her mons, which was covered with short black pubic hair. I could see Meg's slit neatly exposed beneath the hairy triangle.

Meg walked over and took me in her arms. We each ran our arms over the other and teased each other's openings, anal and vaginal.

"Let me show you how Nancy deals with the unlucky girls sent to detention," Meg now said softly. She told me to get up on the couch facing the wall and kneel on the couch. I thought about my having a student to be punished get up on the chair to kneel.

"She has all the students—both boys and girls—sent to detention that day get up on a wide padded bench on all fours," Meg explained. "They stay on all fours during their punishment and after, facing the wall and are forbidden to speak to their classmates next to them. In fact, they may only speak when Nancy speaks to them. Nancy also has her young assistant, Kate, with her who has the task of bringing the "add-ons" to Nancy. She has received a printout that specified all add-ons which have been requested by teachers referring girls to detention. Kate goes to the closet to obtain the add-ons for when Nancy requests them.

"That also gives the girl being punished some more fearful anticipation as she hears Kate go to the closet and bring back the ginger fig or the diaper," Meg went on.

"This sounds like one of the self-flagellating rituals I study in the early churches," I pointed out.

Meg smiled at my irrepressibly scholarly manner. Then she excused herself for a moment, telling me to stay in the all-fours position on the couch. Meg slipped into her kitchen, took some ginger from the fridge, and peeled off the outer skin and kept taking off the raw ginger to shape a stick.

She returned to where I was still crouched and told me, "I've made a little ginger fig for you so let's have you see how it feels." I had already become wet with anticipation of whatever Meg was planning, so Meg fingered me enough to wet her finger and use it to dab around and inside my bottom-hole.

She then picked up the ginger stick and slowly inserted it into my rear opening. The last inch or so protruded embarrassingly from my anus. It took a little while, but I began to feel the sting from the juice that the ginger was now releasing inside her back chute.

"Yikes, Meg," I said after a few minutes, "I can see how the girls would go crazy with this in their butts. It really does hurt."

Meg left it in a few more minutes as I was now agitated. Finally, Meg plucked the end of the fig and slowly withdrew it. I was happy it was out but kept feeling the sting from the liquid already in her bottom hole. Meg stayed right behind me and started licking my bottom-hole.

I felt the warm tongue taking up some of the stinging liquid and felt better quickly. Meg's tongue was definitely turning me on. But now I was suddenly taken by surprise as I felt what seemed to be a huge fart about to explode, right into Meg's face. Now I desperately tried to warn her.

"Meg, I think you'd better stop and move away for a minute," I cried.

Meg realized what I meant, and she pulled her face away from my wet anal rosette. A few seconds later, I could no longer repress a loud, crackling fart that burst out of my bottom in a most undemure manner.

"Oh, Meg, I'm so embarrassed," I managed to get out as I experienced more shame than I had felt in many years.

"That's ok, sweetie," Meg assured me soothingly. "It's totally natural. Don't be embarrassed. But you have been naughty so I'm going to have to use my cane on your bared bottom."

With that, she took out her thin yellow rattan cane and lay it across my bottom. Meg had years of experience in caning female bottoms. She proceeded to flick her wrist as she imparted can strokes after each of which red tramlines appeared on my pale cheeks.

I now realized I was about to experience another and even more embarrassing reaction of my body. As I was being caned, I felt the increasing impelling presence in my bowels of a large movement moving down into my rectum. I was now afraid I would be unable to keep myself from excreting right as Meg was caning my bottom.

"Meg," I cried. "I'm sorry but I have to use the toilet. I'm about to...lose control back there."

"Oh yes," Meg told me, "the fig can do that to you. Please try to hold it in until I've finished."

"Meg! I'm sorry but I don't want to...shit on your carpet," I cringingly managed to get out the horrid confession.

"Oh...oh...oh," she said as she realized she would be unable to keep the thick brown turd from poking its tip out of her anus and then sliding right out and dropping behind me onto the blue carpet.

"You naughty girl!" Meg said, professing shock at my faux pas. "You did go ahead like a child and made a doody right here!"

12