All Comments on 'Theo's BDSM Slave Service'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
teehaateehaaalmost 5 years ago
Nay... Sorry...

First: It's something for Non-Con.

But far worse... it's even erotic as the tale of a pigfarmer. Nobody the're to rely to... just some smug asshole.

LJJLLJJLalmost 5 years ago

The part you've written about the slave being actual slaves there, against their will, is really uncomfortable tbh. This wasn't arousing at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It’s absolutely vile

I gave up after a few chapters, it’s totally vomit worthy, you must be completely fucking delusional if you think it’s sexy to kidnap people, destroy their lives and make them into slaves. For a story concept it’s morally bankrupt, seriously FFS its human trafficking!!

No cretin it’s no big, clever, funny and it sure as hell isn't sexy. It’s just warped to take such a serious subject and write it into a story just to get your rocks off. IF they exist try imagining someone you love in the situation you’ve proposed, not so fucking clever is it?

Then you’ve got the fucking nerve to try passing it off as BDSM!??! I mean WTAF?Just in case you aren’t sure the very common tenets of BDSM are Safe, Sane and CONSENSUAL congrats you failed all 3.

There are lots of men and women who are consensually into the slave lifestyle, I’m guessing it wouldn’t appeal to because for a couple of reasons,

1. It’s consensual

2. The slaves are loved and cared for.

If there was a way to give a more negative rating I’d do it.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Immoral and yet interesting

I know that I should be revolted by this story and yet it was interesting as a fantasy. I hope that you will keep writing on here. I am interested to see how you develop as a writer on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haters gonna hate

The blowing brains out was weird and the story would have worked better if the women stayed out of their own volition - maybe he charges them too much rent/food so they wind up giving all their pay back to him - but as a fantasy of describing customers, it was pretty hot.

I liked the trans customer, it was done really well without fetishising him. Would love to see more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

Please keep writing

Stheno13Stheno13almost 4 years ago

Very well written and a good read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Its a good story, well written. I hope you will write more about Theos establishment and also about how the girls ended up there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

People in non con complaining about non con... classic.

I enjoyed this. I like how it didnt make it out to be okay, the clear line of "i know shed kill me if she thought she could get away with it." Making it clear its by no means a GOOD idea.

Idk, I really enjoyed the presentation and set up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...