Theo's Secrets

Story Info
Theo trades a secret, taking the first step to his conquest.
4.9k words
4.56
15.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a side project that I put together whenever I find myself taking a break from writing To Save A World. Being a sideline thing, it's developed its own plot in my head, and so I wanted to take the chance to share something different. I wanted experiment with a different writing style as well.

I hope you guys enjoy! Comments, ratings and feed backs are all appreciated, and will be used as a basis whether or not this should continue.

P.S. All participants depicted in any sexual acts are above 18 years of age.

* * *

Theo was a lot of things to a lot of different people. His distant parents thought he was their too-capable son that didn't need loving. His brother and his wife worshiped the ground he walked on. Some people considered him a problem solver, an unconventional ally, an uncertain enemy. To most, he was a nobody that they liked well enough to be around but didn't like enough to keep for long.

Currently, he was the thorn in Christina Bradford's side. In Theo's own mind, he was more than a simple thorn. He was planning to be more like her very own tormentor, her personal demon.

She didn't know that yet, though, but soon enough...

"Oh my god, you sick, desperate, fuck." Nina rolled her eyes, her disgust evident. She stood in his room with her hands on her hips, poised with the pride and confidence that all gorgeous teenagers seemed to have nowadays.

"Maybe if you came to me crawling and licking my feet, I might consider flashing you my bras. But blackmail? Seriously?" She shook her head pityingly. "Delete those photos, Theo. I can't believe I grew up with a degenerate like you."

Theo gasped, a hand placed mockingly over his heart. "Nina! Such hurtful words."

"Do not call me that." Her eyes flashed with genuine anger and revulsion. "Delete those photos, now."

"Or what, Nina? "

Needless to say, Theo was enjoying himself immensely. It amused him how his wayward childhood friend thought that she had any leverage over him in this situation. He looked at the photos on his table, remembered the painstaking care he had in cutting the glossy paper, arranging them just right for dramatic effect. There were exactly twelve photos, arranged in three rows of four, depicting Christina in various states of 'having fun'.

They were stupendously bad. It would have been better if they were only sex photos - but these included booze, cigarettes, and questionable powders.

"Or Jared will have your head." She growled. "My boyfriend will destroy you. And I will personally make sure that you wouldn't be able to walk the school grounds without everyone making you feel what a trash you are."

"Well, good luck with that. I take it you're not willing to abide by my terms, then?"

"Fuck you" Nina spat.

Theo shrugged. "Suit yourself." He turned back to his laptop, typing a few strokes on his keyboard. Finally, he pressed something. To him, the small mouse click echoed with finality. He looked back and saw the first traces of hesitation on Nina's face.

"What did you do?" She demanded.

He shrugged again. "Well, if you can show yourself out, I'm sure you know the way."

"What did you do, you shit." The girl shoved him aside and commandeered his desktop. His face inches away from hers, he was a close witness to the way Christina's eyes widened as the color drained from her face. "This is the principal's personal email."

"Oh? I'm surprised you know it."

"You dirty little piece of shit. You degenerate, you asshole, you..." Nina sputtered, stared at him wide-eyed.

"You know, the cursing is really getting old."

"I'll have your head for this. Jared will tear you apart."

Theo started listing out emails. With each item, Nina's face became paler and paler. He'd listed not just her friend's addresses, but also faculty that he knew she was close to, her parents, and her close relatives. By the end, Christina wasn't able to look at him in the eye. She knew full well what he intended to do with those emails.

"Jared might beat me up. Honestly, I'm pretty sure he will, and I'm really not looking forward to that. You might even get the whole school to believe your story, and the whole student body might shame me. I might be suspended, expelled even. But then..." Theo stared at her, his grin confident and predatory. He leaned towards her, and even though he was sitting down he saw Nina cringe a little. "But then I don't really care about all that. My life isn't built around my reputation.

You, Nina, you care. You have a good reputation, a good life, and a bright future built around that reputation. After this, nobody would be able to look at you the same. That future? Up in flames. Gone like smoke. Society is pretty horrible on women, wouldn't you say?"

"Why are you doing this?" She spat, defiance in her eyes. But Theo also saw resignation in there somewhere, and that was all that mattered.

"High school's almost over. I wanted to make some memories."

"Why me?" Fiery, passionate Christina. To be honest, if they hadn't grown apart all these years, he wouldn't have chosen her to do this on. But they did, and they had drifted so far apart that she didn't really matter as much to him anymore.

And she was easy picking. Fate practically deposited her into his lap - or his cock, as things stand - the moment Jared Butler accidentally left his phone in the lab. Theo had been the last one out, and was the one who delivered the item to the professor for safe keeping. But not before he'd gone through, and harvested, everything of value.

He cocked his head, appearing to think.

"I'm partial to tall girls and black hair."

Her blue eyes seethed at him in fury. He matched her stare for stare, but on his lips was a smug grin.

"The principal -"

"Hasn't seen the email. I can guarantee that it disappears before he does. But only if you come to a decision in..." He looked at the clock on his computer. "Five minutes."

Despite her anger, she worried her lip anxiously. "How?"

"Hmm?"

"How are you going to get rid of the email?"

"I have my ways." It wasn't actually the principal's email, but it was a completely identical double that his genius older brother had made for him. He didn't know how it worked, and he didn't care. "Four minutes."

"You're a sick, twisted, pitiful fuck." She snarled at him.

"I'm a sick, twisted, pitiful fuck whose cock is about to end up in your mouth in... three minutes."

"Fine." Nina spat after a full minute spent glaring daggers at him through her long lashes.

Theo merely raised a brow. "One minute." He patted the bulge on his shorts.

Nina looked at him in disgust, but in the end she knelt before him just before the minute was up.

Christina's guts boiled with fury as her knees touched the carpet of her childhood friend's room. No, not a childhood friend. She thought to herself. I was never friends with a disgusting pig like this. He was nothing but a sex offender at this point, a predator. She couldn't believe they used to play together in this very house. Christ, they used to hang out in her room, years ago!

"The deal -"

"Make me cum. And then principal Fanley wouldn't read the email tomorrow, and all these pictures of you having a good time will disappear for good. I've never lied to you." Theo said, seriously.

She'd always thought that Theo had this reliable, calming aura. Something about his always-present smile and light blue eyes. That was one of the things about him that she missed as they grew distant, as Christina's ambition helped her climb the social ladder of their school while he was content to remain in his unnoticed, obscure place. Now his face just made her feel sick.

She pulled his shorts down wordlessly, roughly. His cock bounced out, proud and ready. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she grudgingly admired the thing. It had the perfect curve, had a respectable girth and length.

Fine. If indulging his twisted power fantasies was what it took to have those photos deleted, then she would do it. Poor sod probably wouldn't even last five minutes.

And besides, it was true. Theo had never lied to her, not once. In fact, until this very moment, it was Nina who bore a certain measure of guilt. But not anymore. After this, they were even. More than even.

She wrapped her hands around his length, and she was pleased to hear him sigh. She was about to put it in her mouth to get it over with when she felt his hand on her head, and another reaching down to her boob.

"What the fuck! " She recoiled.

"I'm going to be able to do whatever the fuck I want with you or you walk out that door." He said, his voice like a whip crack.

Nina had never heard him talk like that. He was always easygoing, bordering on timid even. In her moment of shock, he guided her mouth back into his cock with a firm hand. His left had reached down and squeezed a breast. She braced herself for a rough pawing, but she was pleasantly surprised when he massaged her mound of flesh with just the right pressure and a gentle rhythm. The head of his cock pressed insistently on her lips, angrily hot.

Christina's mind cringed, disgusted - but then she thought about those pictures. Deciding to just get it done and over with, she opened her mouth and took him into her.

Her lips stretched to accommodate his girth, and the hot, soft-hardness of his knob in her mouth was appropriately lathered in spit and caressed by her tongue. She bobbed her head, taking him in and out of her mouth, her hands bracing her on his spread thighs.

To her surprise, he gave no reaction whatsoever other than a soft sigh. She wasn't a slut, but she's been with a decent number of men - and all of them appreciated having their cock in her mouth. Jared would groan and lift his eyes to the heavens. Theo merely looked down at her and cocked his head. You call this a blow job? His eyes seemed to say.

Her eyes met his with a burning hatred, shining with fierce determination. She opened her mouth wide, and slowly, slowly, took him to the root. She pushed his long, hard meat to the back of her throat and then some, until her nose was resting right on the sparse, trimmed hairs of his crotch. It was hard, unpleasant work - especially revolting that she was doing it for someone like him - but she felt vindicated when he couldn't stop the low grunt that escaped his lips.

"Fuck." He whispered. Nina flushed with victory.

A blowjob was what he wanted, was it? Fine. She'd give him the best cock sucking anyone has ever done in this side of America. Five minutes? Make that three.

She disengaged, and before he could protest she whipped her shirt off, immediately followed by her light blue bra. Her breasts jutted out from her proudly, barely Cs but definitely more than a handful. They weren't the porn star tits that every guy (including her Jared) seemed to fantasize about, but she was proud of the way her girls were near-perfect tear drop orbs, with perfectly formed pencil-eraser nipples.

"Wow." Theo gasped. She grinned at him proudly, gratified that she seemed to be getting the best of him for once. She didn't plan to, but she cupped her tits and gave him a short show. It didn't escape her eyes the way his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed hard. His eyes pinned her down with intensity.

Not letting him dictate the pace, she leaned into his cock and inhaled the whole thing in one go. He groaned, the sound a song of victory in her ears, as she buried her nose once again into his root. One hand found her hair and another gravitated to an exposed breast once again.

She hated his guts, his cowardice, hated how he currently had his hands on her naked body. But Nina relished how irresistible he found her.

It had been enjoyable knowing that for all his dark, wily schemes he was helpless before her this way - but it needed to end now.

The thick, hard appendage occupied her mouth in ways that she might have enjoyed had the situation been different. She increased the suction, hollowing out her cheeks, her tongue dancing wildly on whatever surface of him she could find. She determinedly kept her eyes on his as she took him to the root, wanting to witness the moment he erupted, the moment he lost.

But that moment never came. She bobbed, she sucked, she choked with his cock, but three minutes had long passed by and her jaws were starting to ache. His moans had petered out and disappeared. A full ten minutes had passed with her performing at her best, taking him to the root, sucking as hard as she could, as fast as she could. Sweat layered her perfect, porcelain skin from the continuous effort. She didn't want to look up, but inevitably her eyes sought his.

He was grinning down at her languidly.

"That feels so good, baby." He crooned, his voice low. Nina's skin crawled. For some reason, anxiety had started to bubble inside her. Anxiety and something else.

And then she froze.

"Bartholomy?" A voice called from below. They were in the second floor of the Fields home, in Theo's room, but the voice resonated clearly from the doorway. That voice was someone that Nina knew. "Bartholomy?"

Theo grinned down at her. "In here!" He shouted.

A sudden panic gripped Nina as reality crashed into her. She had a boyfriend. She was one of the top dogs in school, one of the most famous, the most admired. And here she was, in her neighbor's house, with her tits exposed and with his huge cock choking her throat. And Theo's brother was about to see. She started to scramble to get up.

"If my cock leaves your pretty little lips, the deal is off."

She killed him with her glare, the footsteps getting louder, clearly going up to the second floor. For a split second she considered to just fuck the deal, and he must have seen it in her eyes because Theo added. "The deal is off and I'd invite my brother in this room. Right now."

That gave her a pause.

"Bartholomy!" His brother called again, right outside the door. Christina knelt there. She was so nervous he didn't even need his hand atop her head to keep her in place.

The cock in her mouth forced her to breathe heavily through her nose. Every inhalation filled her with his deep, earthy scent. Her heart hammered inside her chest, blood roared in her ears. She was sure at any moment Theo's brother would barge in the door and see her kneeling there obediently, his brother's cock in her mouth.

She pleaded to Theo with her eyes. Theo sighed, muttering 'I told him never to call me that.'

"In here. Sorry, I'm busy. What is it?"

"Aren't you going to open the door? I thought it was common courtesy" Nina could hear the hesitation in his voice.

Her stomach dropped. Please no please no please no. She looked up to Theo, cock in mouth, wide eyes begging.

"Not right now, brother." Theo said easily, his own sky-blue eyes smiling down at her. "Besides, I don't think you'll be here long anyway. You came for your laptop, didn't you? It's on the kitchen table."

"Oh!" His brother said, all traces of puzzlement immediately gone from his voice. "Yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!" Nina heard footsteps moving away.

She breathed deeply, relief flooding into her system. Theo pushed her head firmly, pushing his cock into her throat, and this time she didn't fight it but opened her mouth gratefully. Then she got ahold of herself, but somehow she couldn't seem to bring back the full intensity of her anger, so she just sat there and worked her mouth up and down Theo's tool.

"I'm afraid this isn't going to cut it, Nina." Theo told her, his voice soft, almost kind. He pulled her up, and she stumbled a bit, her knees smarting from the time she spent on them on the carpeted floor. A hand went up and covered her breasts. Spit mixed with his something else dripped down her chin, which she self-consciously wiped with her hand.

He led her to the bed.

"W... what do you mean? You said to blow you once, and that was -"

"I said to make me cum, Nina."

He shoved her to the mattress, where she toppled over and bounced around like a confused puppy. She looked down to find that Theo had already unbuttoned her jeans and was on the process of tugging it down.

"Wait! Dammit-" She exclaimed, but he didn't. She held unto her pants, but there was no real resistance in that grasp. It was up and off her in seconds, her legs naturally splaying open. She covered her center with her hand, now practically naked.

Theo batted them away, of course, revealing her cute, white panties. And the wetness that soaked them.

"Thought so." Theo grinned at her with that easy confidence of his that enraged her ego and now enflamed her cunt.

"I have a boyfriend you sick fuck." She managed to gasp at him. But her hands were on her sides, crumpling the sheets. Bracing. Expectant.

Now knelt before her, he merely pulled her panties to the side and inhaled her scent. A full, long breath that completely occupied the lungs, all the while staring at right her.

"Nina!" Theo chided. "You've always had a potty mouth."

And then he was eating her out.

Christina had never before dwelled on those two particular words all that much before this moment. It's always just been being eaten out. Mouth on pussy, wet, feels good, doesn't last for long - usually followed by reciprocation or sex. But the first ten seconds that Theo had delved into her slick folds, she felt eaten out. Well and truly devoured. Like she was a meal and he was a starving man that just finished his trek through the Sahara desert. He ravished her unsuspecting cunny, savored the taste of her on his palette, and then went for more.

A mere ten minutes after he's pressed his lips into her, she came. The pleasure whited out her vision and had her whole body arching and trembling. Five minutes after that, she crested again, writhing in the pleasure-pain of his unrelenting tongue. She remembered keenly the taste of his cock as she shook and thrashed. He reached out a hand, conveniently grasping a wobbling tit to hold her down. She'd tried to at least pry his hand from her, but his arm was shockingly steel-like in its grip. He pinched her nipples, delivering small bolts that added to the maelstrom of her pleasure.

Another five minutes after that, and she was a flushed, twitchy, liquid mess of sweat and cum, barely able to keep her legs splayed.

Her breaths came in gasps, and she had the distinct impression of her pussy lips glowing white hot with too much sensitivity. "Fucking. Hell." Nina managed to gasp. Her mouth opened and closed like a beached fish as she struggled for air.

He hadn't even removed her panties yet.

Her attention was brought back to the present when she felt the bed shift. She looked down and her eyes widened in horror. Theo was getting on the bed and he was most definitely was not getting on it to take a nap. His cock jutted out from his body angrily and Nina knew that there was only one place for it to go, now. "Wait," She pleaded. "I'm still sensitive -"

She still was, but he didn't wait. Nina told herself that she shouldn't be surprised anymore. Whatever complaints she had was driven away from her mind as he fluidly rolled her panties off her and then bottomed out into her in one stroke. Her face was locked in an expression sheer, surprised pleasure as Nina arched her body, her chest almost pressing into his even as he towered over her.

Dazedly, she look up into him with wonder. She was supposed to be taller than him, by at least a couple of inches. She was a towering six foot two, while he had to be just shy of five foot ten himself. She'd started shooting up since middle school and he never quite caught up - both in height, and in popularity and looks and everything else.

But here, on this bed, it didn't seem to matter one whit. She knew, then, that Theo would forever tower over her from now on.

12