Theo's Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Nina is owned, Theo is irked.
6.7k words
4.65
9.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oftentimes for Theo, the words written in the pages of a book seem realer than life. The images in his head is reality -- his reality -- and the moments of the waking world in between the pages is the one that feels most like a dream. This sweet, fascinating world, of course, only lasts until the book ends. A pity.

He closed his book with a sigh, glanced at the lightening dawn outside the window. He got up and stretched. It was almost five AM -- hardly time left for sleep with classes only a handful of hours away. He wasn't feeling sleepy, anyway. It was always hollow whenever he finished a good book. Hollow but awake.

He went out his room, down the stairs, to the living room and into the kitchen. Cups tingled and cutlery rang mutedly, bottles were opened and closed. Soon a cup of coffee was steaming in a mug held in his hands, black as bitter and bitter as black. Everything was silent again in the Fields house. He was the only one in it.

Theo didn't really look at his phone and time passed. The coffee in his mug steadily disappeared down his mouth without his active thinking. It was soon empty. He didn't remember how it tasted, exactly, but he was a little more alive. Theo set his mug on the sink unwashed. Turned around and stretched. The floor was cold on his feet, the silence of the house around him even colder still.

Empty. Bored.

Sharp, sky blue eyes glanced around his house. He noted the kitchen table, only one of the chairs seemed out of place, the rest perfectly untouched. The counter was neat. Beyond, the living room was dark, the couches looked pristine in their own way. A bit of a neat freak, everything was always orderly. Everything in their proper places. There was no one else to mess things up.

His parents were always away, so when his brother left and married just over a year ago, he was essentially forced to fend for himself. Nineteen years old and already living the life of a full-fledged bachelor. Theo supposed things could have been worse.

A sigh. Finally, he looked at his phone again. He opened his gallery app, searched for a particular video. Nina's beatific, pleasure-tortured face filled the screen. Her mouth was open and her eyes were glazed over with lust. Theo knew that if his sounds were on, he would hear the furious slapping of flesh against flesh as he pounded her from behind, the creak of his bed. It was clear in his mind.

A small smile turned the corner of his lips. He had a hell of a time putting the video together. Took most of the week, because he didn't just compile them. He had about three different cameras set to capture different angles of the action. He wanted the final product to play like high quality porn, with all its perspective and gritty details. No overlapping.

Everything from the moment Nina's knees touched the floor to the moment she tiredly pulled her shirt back on. Two hours of high quality, multi-perspective, 4k glory. This abridged version saved in his phone was just about thirty minutes.

Though the video was muted, Theo had watched it enough to remember the exact pitch and timbre of her grunts and moans. He could still feel the way he made them fit together like puzzles, his cock snug in the stifling heat of her drenched cunt. He remembered her delicious reluctance, the flash of fury in her eyes even as he made her cum again and again. Nina was a fiery one, ever since before. It made taking her all the more thrilling.

His cock stirred in his pants. It was probably time to take her again. A week is enough to forget most things -- especially things you told yourself you hated but didn't, not really. Things you were conflicted about. Nina would simply want to forget, so he needed to remind her where she belonged. Her fresh defiance would most certainly be something to look forward to.

Theo paused and searched within himself, not finding anything except the distant excitement. As usual. He wasn't hurting anyone, not really. Even if he was, he'd be able to take care of it somehow. It shouldn't affect his daily life all too drastically. Theo wouldn't feel much remorse over such little, fixable things.

Finally having something to expect, he went back up to his room to do some light stretching. After that, he'd need a nice, cold bath to fully wake him. Make these waking moments seem more like reality.

* * *

Despite the empty hallways, Christina's head swiveled around furtively. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. Not just with fear, but also with a healthy amount of anger at her situation. How dare he call out to her in the middle of lunch break -- and here at school! She'd ignored the brusque message at first, thinking that it was a mistake, but her heart almost stopped when an image of their... encounter... filled her screen. What's more; the image seemed to be only a screenshot of a video!

There's bound to be a limit to how low a person could stoop to. Unfortunately, her current tormentor seemed intent on surpassing those limits in the worst possible ways.

Gritting her teeth, she tried the door. There was an 'under maintenance' sign taped on to the front, but it opened easily. God only knows what evil things Theo had to do to acquire access to this place. Nina had to admit; it was almost perfect. They were in an unused bathroom of the third floor of a building farthest away from the cafeteria. At this time of the day, the whole place might as well be abandoned. She strode inside. The door closed behind her, and she clicked it to lock behind her. Just in case.

The bathroom was surprisingly clean, despite being unused. The floor was dry, the walls were free from vandalism and graffiti, and it smelled reassuringly of cleaning agents. The only thing that marred the tidiness was Theo.

He leaned on the bathroom counter, dressed in well-fitting but plain jeans and shirt. Tiny, muted sounds emitted from his phone -- he was staring at it when she came in. Nina knew those sounds. There was a pleasant smile on his lips, but his sky-blue eyes shone with smugness.

Nina crossed the room and slapped his face, even before she knew what she was doing.

The slap rang out in the empty room. Theo's head rocked to the left. There was surprise in his eyes, and for a single second fear surged into Nina as she realized what she's done. Then the anger returned and she slapped Theo again from the other direction. This time, though, he held fast. He didn't say anything, just stared up at her intensely, cheeks ablaze. But his eyes were shining.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nina shrieked. Her voice broke off at the last word, becoming an angry sob.

She changed tactics, noticing that her slaps seemed to have no effect on him. She reared back and punched him hard instead, straight to the gut. Christina was not a small woman, and pretty fit to boot. She was certain in her ability to defend herself if absolutely necessary, and she was absolutely confident in beating the ever loving shit out of anybody who would try to blackmail her. All the while, she wondered why she'd never thought of going through this route before. As far as she remembered, Theo did not have a fighting bone in his body. Nina could beat him black and blue.

But when she punched him, he merely grunted. His abdomen was hard as stone.

"Fuck!" She cursed. She reared back and slammed her fist again. Theo did not resist, but neither did he react.

"You said. You would. Delete. Them!" Nina punctuated her words with a solid punch. Theo neither dodged not parried her attacks, merely stood there and grunted with each impact.

Sweat dripped from her forehead. She hadn't even realized that she was breathing heavily. Nor did she realize that she was crying.

"I said I'd delete those pictures. I did. This is an entirely different thing."

"And that makes it okay?" She asked venomously.

"Okay for me. Not for you." Theo grinned at her. She wanted to punch his eye out. "Are you done? Because I'd like my dick sucked now, please."

Disgust mounted in Nina's chest. "What -- After... You, there's something seriously wrong with you, you sick fuck."

Theo merely shrugged. He reached out to her shoulder in an attempt to push her down. This resulted in another flurry of punches and slaps from Nina. This time, though, Theo merely dodged her. He was surprisingly quick, and nimble on his feet, evading her clumsy attacks with ease.

"Just to be clear," He said, away from her reach. "I'm not going to physically harm you, but if lunch break ends without me getting what I want, you know what would happen."

Theo brought out his phone and tapped. Suddenly, the sounds of their coupling a week ago filled the abandoned restroom once again, much louder than before. Nina's face paled, even as she heard herself grunt and moan. Rapid slapping sounds filled her ears. Dammit, but she sounded like a wanton slut.

"S... stop that, you dumbass." She said through gritted teeth. Fresh tears welled in her eyes.

Her tormentor merely smiled at her again. He stepped in, reached out a hand, and pushed her down. This time, her knees touched the cold floor without resistance.

"Take it out."

Nina glared at him. It occurred to her that from this position, she could very easily do a number of extremely hurtful things in places where he would never ever recover from.

"And if you harm me down there in any way, I'll make your life a living hell. You'll be living through an absolute nightmare, and you'll never know a moment's peace as long as you know I'm nearby." He paused.

"I'm rather fond of my equipment." Theo added, almost apologetically.

Dark blue eyes shining with hate, she unbuckled his belt and pushed down his pants to his ankles. His boxers were black. The significant bulge in it mocked her. Finally, she pushed his underwear down and exposed Theo's cock to the air.

Above her, Theo checked his phone. Fifteen minutes had already passed by. If he wanted all that he could get from this encounter, he'd need to hurry things up. He was about to just grab Nina's head when her lips touched his cock.

"There you go." He sighed softly. "Not so hard, is it? The faster you obey, the faster you can get away from this nightmare."

Nina flashed him a hateful stare, her eyes teary. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head. Her movements were dull, clinical. Theo clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Nina, we only have twenty minutes." They had more than half an hour yet. "Either you'll be stuck here choking on my dick while class resumes and make a scene, or you actually do this seriously and get it over with fast."

Nina paused. The next time she took his cock in, it was much better. She descended on him slowly, each inch slid inside the wet suction of her mouth as if he was sinking into hot molasses. Her lips wrapped around the hardness of his cock and held it with a furious vengeance. She even stared up at him defiantly.

Those eyes. Dark blue orbs full of fire challenged Theo. Though she took his cock, that look told him that he would never have her voluntary obedience. She would make him fight for every ground given. She would kick and scream, punch and slap. She'd proven that just now.

Just the way he liked it. Theo grinned down at her, his breath deepening. His heart beat hard with the excitement and exhilaration of the conquest. For the first time this day, he felt like he was living.

He grabbed Nina's head and shoved. He wasn't rough -- he didn't slam his dick into his throat like a barbarian. Besides, that would probably be a great way to have your junk involuntarily bitten off, and Nina already had a lot of reasons to tear off his junk. He wouldn't dare add more. But he was insistent. Inevitable. His cock parted her mouth and steadily drove into her throat. Nina choked and struggled, pale hands clawed his thighs. She had slender fingers, he noticed, and her nails were long enough to break his skin.

"Shh. Relax. You can take it. Breathe through your nose in time with my thrusts." Theo encouraged. He got such a wicked thrill when she complied.

He maintained a slow, steady rhythm that soon had her slobbering and leaking spit down his thighs and her chin. The choking, gurgling sound she made every time he bottomed out in her sent shivers down his spine.

Her eyes constantly reminded him of her hate. Deep blue orbs. Drawn brows. Her short, black hair was mussed. She hated him, hated what he made her do, but she had his cock down her throat all the same. It made him ever harder, his cock like steel.

Theo reached down, casually snuck a hand inside Nina's neckline. The cream colored, long sleeved button-down top she was wearing was a classy number, and paired well with a deep red skirt that Theo was pretty sure was illegal within school premises. More importantly, it had a plunging neckline that easily accommodated a wandering hand. His easily grabbed a boob.

Nina sputtered around his cock and squirmed in protest. Her nails dug into the back of his thighs.

"Nina," He began, letting a small note of admonition slip into his voice. "Do we need to have this conversation again?"

All the while, he adjusted the cups of her bra. It was a strapless thing, so he was easily able to push it down. He grasped a naked breast, fingers sinking into the firm, pliant titflesh. Perfect nipples dug into his hands. Her breast fit entirely into the palm of his hand. Nina had tits made to be held.

Truly decadent. He would not be denied his pleasure.

Nina moaned around his cock. It might have been either in pleasure or in protest, but he couldn't be sure with his tool lodged so prominently in her gullet. Nevertheless, hot air bathed his sensitive flesh and the vibration sent tingling straight to his balls. Unwilling to wait out her pause, his right hand firmly grabbed her head and forced her back into a rhythm.

Christina couldn't believe this was happening to her again. She was so angry a while ago, so resolved to beat Theo into submission -- where had that Nina gone? Why was she knelt down sucking cock in an unused bathroom at school while her tit was being pawed? How had he made her do it? But she was doing it. And she had to make him cum before class started.

The hand in his breast distracted her. It wasn't an insistent grasp, wasn't rough. He made those damnably gentle circular motions again, thoroughly savored the feeling of her flesh with his hands. Every so often he would play with her nipples, rolling it and pinching in between skilled fingers. Despite herself, she began to squirm.

She didn't know how much time had passed. All she could focus on was the cock in her mouth, the hand in her chest, and the indecent, squelching sounds she inevitably made when Theo's tool plundered her throat. Theo's phone was still on, the video still playing. She thought she could hear herself cumming. A flush had started to creep from her cheeks down to her neck. She was moaning.

It was a subtle thing, but Theo began to speed up. He gripped her boob a little harder. Nina hated that she noticed it. She hated that she opened her mouth wider, being extra careful not to graze his flesh with her teeth, careful to lock her lips around his girth. She hated that she ran her tongue over the satiny hardness of his pillaging cock. He was a shitty person, but his cock was a truly marvelous thing. Just the right girth for sucking. Perfect length. Glamorous curve made for ogling.

It fit her mouth so well. And other places too.

Even though it came to her attention, his climax was still a long time in coming. Just when she started to protest about her jaw hurting, Theo pulled out.

The sudden absence of the organ in her mouth surprised her. Nina stared at the slimy, shiny, throbbing thing in front of her. She was dazed. She fit all of that in her mouth? Ribbons of spit still connected his cock to her swollen lips. Theo groaned, the sound small but intense. He jacked his cock off rapidly. She felt oddly proud of the fact.

Before she could think to dodge, Theo erupted with a long, low groan. Ribbons of hot, milky spunk flew from the tip of his cock to splatter on to her the flushed, pale skin of her face. Surprised, Nina tried to jerk away -- only to realize that his right hand still held her head. She had no choice but to bathe herself in the shower of his jizz. They traced messy lines of lava on her face. Nina had to close an eye. Cum dripped down the side of her nose, into her lip.

"Open up." Theo commanded, his voice rough. "Clean me."

Nina considered resisting, but didn't. The faster she obeyed, the faster this nightmare would end. The smell of cum filled her nostrils as the taste of it spread in her tongue. Without waiting for instruction, she sucked his cock, bathed the long, curving thing with her spit, and then sucked it again. The taste of it was heady. Like liquid confidence and fearlessness. Nina squirmed. She told herself it was because her knees were falling asleep on the cold tiled floor.

"Good girl." Theo petted her. Some of his cum had ended up on her glossy, short, straight hair. Nina thought he was merely spreading it around. "Don't wipe it off. Not until the end."

He suddenly pulled out from her mouth. She flinched as the lock of her lips made an unintentional popping sound. Had she been sucking on him so tightly? "What do you mean? You already had your --"

But then Theo was lifting her up. She had a couple of inches on him, but he lifted her to her feet as easily as he would a child. She shrieked from surprise and wondered how she never noticed his strength before.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said. Theo turned around and pressed her to the counter. Then he dropped to his knees. Disoriented, Nina merely stared as he ran his hands up her toned, smooth legs, under her skirt, and buried his fingers into her ass cheeks. The hard squeeze he gave her firm globes snapped her back into reality.

"What the fuck!" But her words were breathy. She bated his head away, tried to punch his skull. He didn't budge. In one smooth motion, Theo yanked the flimsy garment of her panties down into her ankles. It was a satiny, comfortable thing and it was the color of dark cream. Most of it. There was a determinedly darker line of wetness in the gusset.

Horrified, she stopped her squirming. She would topple over with her panties around her ankles. Theo looked up at her, eyes full of triumph and glee. Nina felt herself flush even darker.

"Screw you." She spat, trying to muster her anger. But Theo's hands were already tracing electricity up her legs again, and when he cupped the globes of her ass he kneaded it roughly and spread it lewdly under her dark red skirt. Nina was too mortified to be angry. She tried to push his head away. The counter dug into her back, just above her ass.

And then Theo was leaning into her. And then his head was under her skirt.

Nina gasped as she felt wet, nipping kisses trace up from her inner thigh. She began to pant as she felt his lips draw nearer and nearer to her pussy. And then he skipped it. Theo began another slow, teasing line on her left thigh. She groaned in annoyance. She was dripping. Shame blossomed in her guts as she felt a single, rebellious line of her girl drool make their way to meet Theo's kisses.

Juices and kisses met. Theo made a sound like an angry growl, deep and mindless. He lapped at it like it was the nectar of gods. She could do nothing but shift and moan.

Theo's tongue sent shivers up her spine. The hot traces of his kiss went up, up, up. Christina held her breath.

Nina positively jumped as his lips touched the bottom of her swamped snatch. She shuddered as he firmly lapped up her juices, bottom-to-top, in one smooth stroke of his tongue. She came apart as his tongue ground her clit firmly in one connecting motion. Her eyes were closed. Unconsciously, her legs were splayed wide open. The posture and his ministrations left her knees trembling.

12