Theo's Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A curtain of Theo's cum dripped down her face. Why hadn't she wiped it away? Theo forbade her. Right. The scent of it is all that she can smell. She could still taste it. Her stomach clenched.

His lips left her. She had merely seconds to collect her shattered thoughts as she felt the cold air on her overheated sex -- and Theo was on her again. He settled in a slow, exquisite rhythm. Bottom to top, a firm circle on her clit, disengage. Nina couldn't tell how long he kept at it, but it felt like forever and no time at all. Her stomach was getting tired of clenching and shivering.

She tried to suppress her moans, she really did.

Her hands were holding his hair, and this time she wasn't pushing him away. Nor was she really pressing him close either. The grip of her hands on his head was her lifeline as he swept her world away with white pleasure, every time his tongue touched his cunt.

A break in the rhythm allowed her toes to touch the ground, if only barely. He stayed on her clit this time, sucking on it firmly with his lips. All the while his tongue made sure, rhythmic, circling motions on her clit within the suction. Pleasure boiled in her cunt so pure it was almost pain. Her spine arched. Her nipples felt like hot jewels within her bras.

Cum dripping down her face and dissolving in her tongue, Christina came. Explosively. It was a knee-knocking, gut-clenching, breathtaking orgasm.

And then in perfect timing, Theo shoved two fingers up her weeping hole. And curled.

Her reaction was instantaneous. It was as if he pressed a button within her; a button just to release an orgasm for perfect moments like these. Orgasm within an orgasm, a tsunami within a tsunami.

"Gah." Nina heard herself say.

A lightning ball of pleasure roared in her center and raced through her limbs in waves upon waves upon waves. She imagined multicolored light danced in her vision, even though her eyes were closed. She felt more than heard herself make unspeakable, unrestrained sounds that sang of sex, and of fucking, and of being taken against her will and loving it. She could hear a bell ringing in her ears.

A bell...

Her eyes snapped open. Reality surged into her. She was in a bathroom, at school, with cum dripping down her face and on her mouth and a man who wasn't her boyfriend in between her legs making her cum so fucking hard. She was still creaming. Juices flowed down her thighs. Her cunt was a spring of girl cum.

"The bell." She moaned, twitching. Her orgasm receded by the second, faded, leaving an exquisite aftertaste like the remainder of a first sip of a favorite drink. She could almost taste it in her tongue. Or perhaps that was just Theo's cum. Her voice was a mewling whimper.

"Class is starting." Theo responded. He got up.

Nina sighed in relief, her legs properly aligned now that his head wasn't wedged in her cunt. She could barely stand. "What are you doing?" She squeaked, eyes wide, as Theo held her hips, turned her around, and bent her over the bathroom counter. All businesslike.

"Theo what are you -- class it about to --" But she knew what he was doing, of course. She felt it in her cunt. She squealed as she felt it in her cunt. And then -- oh God -- she was full of him.

"Ungh. You. Fucking -- oh! Bastard." Class was getting started. So was Theo, on her cunt.

His hips were fluid, his motion so smooth and natural. He immediately began a demanding, ass-rippling, pussy ripping pace. She was so wet that her reluctant pussy offered no resistance whatsoever to his domination. Nina had to wonder; had he done this before? Does he do this often?

"Take out your tits." He commanded.

"W- what?"

"I said take. Out. Your. Tits." His punctuating thrusts became especially intense. Nina imagined she could feel the head of his cock kiss the entrance to her womb every time.

Mindless, she unbuttoned her clothes and shoved her bra down. Not that it was an easy task, with Theo's incessant rocking of her body and the feeling of his gorgeous cock splitting her pussyfolds open foremost on her mind. She had to concentrate not to just rip the buttons off. That would be a disaster.

His hands homed into her tits as soon as they were exposed to the air. Holding them as leverage, he powered up his thrusting from behind. Rapid, squelching slapping of skin on skin.

Nina reached up, intending to loosen his grip. Halfway there, she changed her mind. She covered his hand as he kneaded her yielding flesh, as if in support. Her other hand braced herself on the counter.

Mind blank from lust, the young woman stared at their image in the mirror above the bathroom counter. She was so mad just several minutes ago. Now here she was, bent over, face flushed and coated with cum, Theo using her tits as fuckhandles while he pumped her from behind without a care in the world. Her mouth was open, her eyes glazed over. Missing class, getting fucked. Dimly, Nina thought she looked like a slut.

The thought set her off. Her back arched again as her pussy clenched in climax, electric flashes of pleasure running through her body. Her entire being shivered. How many times does that make it? She couldn't say.

Theo, of course, didn't care. He barely paused his punishing motions as she writhed and shuddered and moaned on his meaty stick.

"Urgh." Nina had wanted to say something, but she forgot what. Theo was still fucking her. Her ass would probably feel sore from the rapid slapping of his groin.

Her ass! Inside, she laughed. She was worried about her ass cheeks feeling sore. What about her poor, swollen, abused pussy? What about the tits Theo used as leverage to toss her body about? What about her hard, aching nipples? Even her eyes had cum and were -- oh fuck. She was cumming again. How? Why? But it felt so good. Her knees trembled. If her upper body wasn't on the counter, she would have flopped to the floor by now. Doubtless Theo would just continue fucking her then, as well. She moaned and gurgled. The body behind her was an absolute machine.

Then she felt it. It was a subtle, incremental thing. But Theo's hips churned faster. He gripped her wobbling tits harder. She could actually hear him huff behind her. Somehow, the sound of his labored breath made her gut clench and her pussywalls grip his cock in want.

"Urgh!" She meant to say 'no!', or perhaps 'not inside!' but she was too... too much. Her throat wouldn't work properly. Her hips, out of her control, mustered some strength and actually met his thrusts. The sounds of fucking were truly unmistakable now. Far into the backseat of her mind, Nina prayed no one outside could hear her being ravaged.

Theo exploded inside her. She could feel the precise moment his swelling prick couldn't take it anymore and absolutely unloaded. Nina didn't think she would be forgetting that sensation anytime soon. Not only because the feel of his thick, hot jizz painting her insides white was a memorable thing on its own, but also because as he drenched the entrance of her womb, she came with him. Every throb and spurt of his prick she matched with a clench and shudder of her pussy muscles around him.

Grunting, whimpering sounds issued from deep in her throat, like an animal in heat. She felt overheated as she laid on the bathroom counter, all strength sapped from her body. At least the tile was cold.

Theo was in paradise. His cock felt like it was glowing within the heat of Nina's cunt, like red iron in a forge. Waves of buzzing pleasure emanated from his cock. Their bodies were pressed together, molded to each other by the perfect fit of his sword into her sheath. The pleasure was sharp. Cutting. Perfect.

A shudder ran down his spine, raced through his limbs. Sparks seemed to jump from his fingertips. His breath came in heaves, heart hammering in his chest. His knees trembled ever so slightly, but he wasn't tired. He was far from tired. He was alive.

Nina whimpered in front of him, trapped animal sounds. Every so often he would thrust inside her, stir the frothy mixture of their cum inside her steaming cauldron, and she would twitch as if electrocuted. Theo's thighs were wet. Nina's were an absolute, frothy mess. The room smelled like a seedy brothel. It was wonderful.

And then Theo heard something that broke the stillness.

"What would... Allie... Say." Nina whispered against the cold bathroom counter, unthinking.

"What?" Theo asked. The sudden, terrible flatness of his voice should have warned her, but her words affected him and, starving for some measure of control over herself, Nina seized the opportunity.

"If Allie knew what you were doing, she would hate you for sure." Her voice was tired, but they held some venom. Allie used to adore Theo.

Theo was silent. His cock had softened and slipped out of her with a plop. She bucked at the loss of contact, stomach muscles contracting. Her swollen cunt gaped open, red and raw and streaked with white. Her surrounding skin glistened with the viscous mess of their coupling.

Nina glanced up at the mirror and almost cringed when she saw Theo staring at her. His light blue orbs were flat and hard, his face utterly devoid of expression. It occurred to her that she's never seen Theo angry before -- not really. He's never shown that kind of face; not to her nor to Allison.

"I wish you hadn't said that, Nina." Theo said. There was none of his characteristic playfulness in his voice. "I really wished you hadn't. I would have already let you go otherwise. But now I just have to do this."

"W... what do you mean?" Nina asked, fear creeping into her voice. She got her legs under her and trembling, she looked back. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I was angry and... You know."

Theo didn't say anything. He picked up a small, black backpack from a floor -- why had she never noticed that before? Oh right, because she was sucking his cock -- and rummaged inside it, bringing out something encased in clear plastic casing. Nina began to move away.

"Stay." His voice was hard. She began to truly get nervous.

"Look, let's just talk about this okay? Classes is starting and we're so late. I... I'm going to apologize properly. I'll come over and --"

There were ripping sounds as Theo tore the packaging, stuffed the garbage back into his bag. Nina's heart leapt as he held up the item for her to see. Almost with a flourish.

It was a dark blue butt plug.

"Oh God no." Nina's ass clenched involuntarily. She's never had anything in there, ever. "W... what are you going to use a butt plug for?" She asked dumbly.

"You should have kept your mouth shut, my Nina." His voice turned wry, the old lilt of mischief creeping back in. At least he didn't sound mad anymore. "I was in a good mood. We could have gone about this properly. Now you gotta go to class freshly fucked, leaking cum, and with a plug up your ass to boot."

"N... no, please, I --"

"Ssh." He touched the abominable thing to her thighs. Cold rubber gathered the juices seeping out of her slit. It was then that she realized that he planned to lubricate the tool with nothing but their mixed cum.

"Damn you." She said through clenched teeth. "I hate you, Theo. I hate you. I can't believe I was friends with you." The plug popped into her well-fucked cunt. She jumped, exclaiming with a pitifully small voice.

"Shush, baby. Relax." Theo cooed.

"I was right. You're despicable. Allie would cry if she knew what you were doing. She would hate you. Absolutely hate you." Theo moved the plug. Wet as her hole was, it easily slid in and out, soaked with her juices. The smoothness of its texture and the tapered shape felt odd in her.

"Allie's not here. She moved away." Theo met her eyes with a thin smile. "And you didn't do anything about it." He popped the plug out of her. She tensed.

Nina was rigid, her ass especially clenched. The smooth rubber circled her rosy bud, a hawk circling for the kill. "One way or another, this thing is going to end up inside your ass." Theo declared. "Now, I could just shove it in, and it's going to hurt like all hell. Or you can relax, and it might even be pleasant."

"Fuck you. Eat shit."

Theo grinned at her. His eyes flashed dangerously. He had these looks. Nina held her breath and braced herself for the pain, convinced that he would just shove it in her for her slight.

He didn't. Thank god. "Relax, my Nina." He cooed. "Take a deep breath. I don't want to hurt you." He paused. "Also, we're really late to class."

Gritting her teeth, Nina heaved slow, deep breaths. "That's it," Theo encouraged. "Deep breaths. Breathe."

Steady hands massaged her buttocks, coaxing the tensed muscles to unclench. He brought his left hand back to her exposed breasts and tweaked a nipple in time with his ministrations on her ass cheeks. Despite herself, Nina sighed. His hands were good, dammit. He could be gentle when he wanted to, slow and teasing. Barely-there touches. Inevitably, she began to relax.

And then he shoved the whole thing in.

Nina issued an undignified squeak. The whole thing happened so fast that her asshole was still confused about what to feel -- but the foreign intrusion in her depths cannot be denied.

The hand that was playing with her nipple swept up over her collar, cupped her neck, turned her head sideways where she was met with a deep, deep kiss.

It was like falling into a deep, dark, chasm. After everything that he did to her that day, Theo's lips and tongue was a soothing balm on her frayed, worn psyche. Unconsciously, she reached up and behind, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She tasted herself on him. His kiss was uncharacteristically sweet, gentle. They danced a dance of apology with their tongues. She almost forgot the plug stretching her asshole. Almost.

Their lips disengaged with a plop. Nina fluttered her eyelashes, clearing the fog from her mind. She found Theo's face inches from hers, so close they were sharing panting breaths. Confused, she sketched a small, hesitant smile. His eyes held an indescribable look, almost... vulnerable. And then they turned sheepish.

"We're about twenty minutes late." He said with his trademark smile.

She gasped. "Oh fuck!"

The next few moments were a flurry of activity. Buttons were closed, zippers zipped, clothes smoothed and fluids wiped away. She probably still absolutely smelled like sex and cum -- she desperately hoped she didn't forget to pack a bottle of perfume in her day bag. She winced as she pulled her panties back up, wincing at the now-clammy, uncomfortable wetness of her crotch, the incessant, intrusive shifting of the rubber plug in her bowels.

Nina's mind was still a riot of conflicting emotions. Warring between anger and pleasure. Humiliation and excitement. Guilt and unbridled freedom. And there was Theo's look, there at the end...

She realized that it would do her well to stop thinking of Bartholomy Fields as the childhood friend she grew up with all those years ago. They've both changed, apparently enough, and she realized she didn't really know him anymore.

Theo dressed himself in secrets, now. Or maybe he always had, and she was just now getting a glimpse behind the veil.

"I'll see you at my place in three days." He said. It wasn't a request.

She tried to glare at him, but she couldn't quite meet his eyes. The tiled floor was suddenly the most interesting thing in the world as she bobbed her head in a nod that made her feel small, even though she was taller. Nina turned to leave.

Theo took a single, perfect step towards her, pulled her arm. They basically fell into each other. The kiss this time was brief, but searing. He squeezed her ass and stretched it wide over her loose, red skirt, crushed her chest into his. It was his declaration of his plunder, his marking of territory. It was a reminder for her, she knew, of who her body belonged to.

"Mmph." Nina articulated, quite intelligently.

"Thirty minutes." He sighed into her lips.

Lips tingling, stomach fluttering with hoards of butterflies, Nina squeaked and scurried away.

Outside, an unknown listener disappeared around the bend just in time before Nina opened the door.

* * *

The lock clicked behind the woman and she leaned on the closed door shakily.

Safely back in her office, the guidance counselor ran unsteady hands all over her face. A sheen of sweat covered her flushed face, strands of deep red hair matter to her forehead. Her heart hammered in her chest. Had she really just heard two students fuck in an 'under-maintenance' bathroom at school? In the middle of lunch break? She couldn't think how many school policies that particular encounter broke. A lot. Suspension, at the very least.

So why wasn't she writing up a report and calling the involved parties over?

She felt hot. Breathe, the counselor told herself, breathe. She remembered that was what Bartholomy Fields told Christina Bradford as he -- oh God -- shoved a butt plug up her ass.

She sat at her desk. Huffed, a huge exhale of air. Like she was trying to dislodge something inside it and expel it. Better now, she thought, firmly ignoring the slight tingle in her crotch as she squirmed, nylons rubbing all over each other. She was a professional.

She opened her laptop, took a deep breath, and began typing. The report slowly took shape. It was more to organize her surprised, scattered mind. She wouldn't send it to the admin -- not yet. No need to escalate a potentially isolated incident. First, she would have to talk with the involved parties. Consider from there. First, she had to talk with Theo.

She wished she never had to do that again, but here she was.

12