All Comments on 'Therapist Helps Out Newlyweds'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go to jail. Do not pass "GO". Is anybody really THAT stupid? Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Bad story, cuckold is not even the problem, its just Bad with all stupid cliché

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sounds feasible and likely to be true. Ignorance of youth is quickly repaid with sexual punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You actually don’t have to add that fore-matter. You could just have enough self-confidence to not be dependent on the validation of unknown people on the internet instead of covering your story in a veneer of insecurity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad the author warned it was a cuck story. Didn't even read it - right to the bottom and gave it a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From one of the idiots: Don‘t waste your time in writing anything else. Grammar, spelling and style are really worse.

And regarding the cuckold stuff: nothing which wasn‘t already written thousands of times by others.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Nothing to write home about with this; no likeable or recognisable characters. Husband dumb as a barrel of rocks. So called therapist so unbelievable he is obviously written as a joke.

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123over 1 year ago

Of course it's ridiculous, but that doesn't make it any less amusing and entertaining. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the eroticism of your writing, and enjoyed your disclaimer of "people who hate sushi" analogy. That said, I'm not fond of being thought of as an idiot, simply because, despite your guarantee, there were enough errors for me to find the story very distracting. Your comma use was practically non-existent. For example, "...with his cleaning cart wearing a navy blue jump suit", which, without the necessary comma, reads that the janitor's cart was wearing the jumpsuit. There were numerous other errors that a proofreading would (or should) have caught.

You act as if a "professional editor" would cost you money, but my understanding is that there are many here who will gladly tidy-up well written, but error prone work. Please don't take this as condemnation, because again, I found your story highly erotic. My intent is to offer constructive criticism, so I hope it's taken in that spirit. Some of us can't help but be distracted by errors, no more than you might be if you watched a film with dialog errors left in. This was indeed a gourmet meal, but sadly it was served on a dirty plate. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for admitting that you are an idiot and that thus a disclaimer is required at the beginning of your stories. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step in solving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

congratulations! This have a high place in the stupid story day contest!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Silly cuck crap.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

fun fantasy for my wife

blueyedguy42blueyedguy42about 1 year ago

I laugh so hard at the critics of these stories... They are what they are, if you don't like them don't read them. I understand the site gives a 100% money back guaranty so take heart! otherwise take your useless criticism and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my opinion the author made no claim , or even s hint for that matter , that this tale was supposed to align itself with reality . This is a ‘story’ posting website with no emphasis on truthfulness being expected let alone required . Considering that factoid , the story had eroticism galore , plus plenty of humor , making it quite enjoyable . It’s worth a 4 to me , Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy works as s as janitor in a massive hospital in Massachusetts and related to my friends cousin. He’s fit and is fucking everything he can and claimss as it couldn’t be easier in the facility. Some young horney single girls but mostly married or long term dating. He’s on over night shift and the manny married woman on the shift love to get fucked without chance of getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't worry about the idiots. Even after you tell them what to expect they still read something they can't relate to or enjoy in any way then moan about it.

Truly they are idiots.

Great fantasy story very well written.

ICU81I812ICU81I812about 1 year ago

Great story, hopefully the janitor gets round 2. I don't care for the cuckold stuff but I enjoy an ugly bastard getting some hot little thing. More description on the sex and maybe have her repulsed by him. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh but for the life of the innocent and uninformed. Also for the learned doctor who will cur anyone's ills.

doudouletasdoudouletas6 months ago

J'ai éjaculé une grosse quantité de sperme grace à ce récit. Merci !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well your rite you do have problems withe spellling. He mite have peaked when he peeked in the window butt he chose, not choose, to remain silent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.