Therapist Helps Out Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put the head in your mouth and lick around it." "Good, now start stroking the shaft while you lick the head." The whole time his cock is growing in her mouth to very large proportions. There is also a large vein running down the side. Right away I noticed that she seems to get the hang of it much quicker than with me.

He's guiding her head with his hands as she progressively takes more of it down her throat. It looks quite insane to be honest. This older, very bland man has his huge cock stuffed down the throat my sexy young bride while I casually look on. All of this happening in a an office no less. Eventually she is using both hands on his shaft as she sucks on the head. Fully engorged it looks to be in the 9 inch range, about the thickness of a summer sausage. It's a weird thought, but in the moment I can't help but think how sexy she looks. Just last week she wouldn't even do it, then she did it terribly and now it looked like she was getting paid to do it.

The other odd thing I couldn't explain is that I was very hard again. Dr Brown noticed this as well and told Allison to use her new found techniques on me. I caught a slight, but quick hint of disappointment as she let the mammoth phallus go and turned her attention back to me.

Oh my god did it feel good to have her finally put her whole mouth on my cock. Dr Brown was praising her, telling what a good student she was. As she continued to stroke my cock with only one hand I saw Dr Brown kneel behind my wife. I watched as he lifted her dress and pulled her panties down.

I was getting ready to tell him not to fuck her when he bent down to stick his tongue back into her now very wet slit. This caught Allison off guard as she lifted her head to look me in my eyes with trepidation. There was a small moment when I think she was maybe asking for permission. Since I didn't really indicate a yes or no, she appeared to take it as a yes. Dr Brown was going to town on her. At one point I even saw him start to lick her tiny little asshole. This drove her crazy. She started to double down on her efforts as I could feel her moaning against my hard pole.

This was all becoming too much for me. I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I tried to warn her, but it happened too fast. My cum spewed forth right into her mouth. This delicate sexy woman, who had never even felt my cum on her took her first mouthful of cum. Instead of recoil in disgust as I was expecting, it put her over the edge. She popped off my dick just as the last spurt ebbed and moaned loader than I had ever heard. "Ooooooohhhh, mmmmpppfffffff.....yessssssss...ugh.....ugghhh....ahh," as a massive orgasm washed over her.

I wasn't sure what Dr Brown was going to do, but he just wiped his mouth as he sat back down in his chair like nothing happened. He actually began to tell us how that went really well and that we had learned proper technique. He asked us when we'd like to come back in which case Allison said we would have to check our schedules and get back to him.

I could tell she was now feeling the religious guilt. She was afraid to see him again out of embarrassment. I decided not to push her, so I agreed. Dr Brown didn't seem perturbed or surprised at all. He told us no problem, continue the homework from last week and call me if you'd like another session. I really thought he had ulterior motives so I was kind of shocked that he didn't push more. I guess everything was just professional and normal to him. He did say he had experimental practices I guess. Still, it seemed pretty unprofessional to me, but I can't really argue with the results and my wife didn't appear too concerned so I choose to let it go.

We thanked him for his time and headed out to the parking lot. Once in the car we kind of just looked at each other without really knowing what to say. I was just about to put the car in drive when Allie started looking around. She said she was looking for her phone. Apparently she had left it in the office after a frantic search. Opening the door she jumped out of the car saying something about being right back. I pulled out my phone to start playing Words With Friends to kill the time when I had a devious thought. After 2 minutes had passed I started to think my hunch was maybe true. I decided to go check. I remembered the ground floor office had windows on the side, one of which was partially open.

I approached the window cautiously as I didn't want to be seen as a weirdo peaking in the window in case my hunch was wrong. As I slowly peered into the office I was slightly disappointed as they were just talking. I knew I was being rediculous. I was about to turn around and leave when I saw Dr Brown point towards the ground. Allie didn't even hesitate. She dropped right to her knees and reached for the zipper on his pants. He decided to help her out, unbuckling his pants completely. As everything pooled at his feet his package looked even bigger than before. I'm sure it must have been slightly chubbed up from what he knew was going to happen, but this was the first time I saw his balls too. They had to be the size of plums and hanging way down his shaft.

My wife then began kissing and licking all over this monstrous cock. I saw him point to his watch, which I'm assuming was a hint that they had limited time. As Allison attacked his huge organ it once again roared back to all it's hard glory. I think the doctor really wanted to make the most of this so he sat down in his chair. He leaned back with pants around his ankles as Allie sucked the life out of his huge dick. I couldn't quite hear what he said but I watched as my wife stuck her hand under dress. She appeared to be rubbing vigorously as she continued to pleasure this old fat man. She was bouncing off her heals as her head bobbed up and down. I also noticed that her dress was unbuttoned with her pale B cup tits exposed this time.

Dr Brown was lightly toying with her nipples as she sucked away. My wife must have been doing a good job because without warning he stood up, pulled his dick out of her mouth and began to spray her tits with a fountain of cum. The first spray alone seemed to last 2 or 3 seconds. It looked like a stream of piss it was so much. That was followed by 4 to 5 more ropes of thick white jizz. All of it was painted across her tits and chest giving her a glazed appearance.

The worst part, or maybe best, was that Allison appeared to orgasm right as the first few shots of cum landed on her. It appeared that his cum triggered her orgasm. I could see her body convulsing and her mouth agape as she tried to breathe. As the last rope was fired Dr Brown stuck his softening cock back in her mouth for what I guess was a cleaning. Allie licked it as clean as she would an ice cream cone. All I could think is what the hell have I done to my wife. I was truly torn. I definitely didn't ask for this, but I couldn't honestly say I hated it either. I turned to leave when I saw him pull a small towel from his desk drawer to clean her up.

Allie got back to the car only about a minute after I had returned. She must have just wiped the cum off, buttoned up and left immediately. All in all the whole thing probably took 7 to 10 minutes if I had to guess. Longer than it should've taken, but also not what I would classify as suspiciously long. Of course when she got in the car she apologized quickly, stating that they were talking about the upcoming World Series games as they were both fans of the team on her phone case. Decent lie I guess. Wasn't really anything I could say without directly confronting her and I wasn't ready for that yet.

The rest of the week things were pretty good between us. We managed to try oral with each other again with some success. She wasn't as enthusiastic as she looked at the office, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm not sure my technique on her was that great. Better for sure, just not that sure she wasn't really loving it. Her reactions were no where near what I witnessed previously.

Anyway, life moved on as neither of us were really comfortable enough to broach that subject so we did what all good Catholic's do and buried it deep down inside. We continued with life and Thursday was our library day. Since we didn't have much money we liked to go once a week to get books. Thursday was great because it was typically pretty empty. The library was surprisingly big for our town. It had three levels at least. I usually focused on non-fiction which was on level one, while Allison was usually up on the third floor looking for fictional mystery novels.

After finding all my books relatively quick I decided to take a seat by the magazines to wait for Allie. As I was getting settled in I happened to catch a familiar figure walk into the library. Dr Brown was wondering around the non-fiction section clearly looking for something. He eventually found what he was looking for. I was slightly relieved in a way. Instead of head to the checkout counter though he went the other way. Towards the elevators. Obviously this piqued my interest. There was a 50/50 chance that he was going to the third floor I thought. Sure enough as I watched the number counter it stopped at 3.

I quickly jumped up and headed over to the elevator bank. I hit the call button before realizing that the loud "ding" was going to tip off my arrival if I used the elevator. Better to take the stairs I thought. As I climbed up to the third floor I felt relief when I saw that the door to the stairs was propped wide open. I was going to be able to sneak in at least without alerting anyone to my presence.

The third floor is arranged with the book stacks closest to the interior wall with a long row of cubicle like desks facing the books. Behind the desks is floor to ceiling glass windows. The important part is that the desks started right near the stairwell so I could duck behind them in order to sneak further into the stacks. In truth I felt silly. I mean we were in a public library after all and it's not like any of this was preplanned. Yet, I was immensely curious about what may or may not happen.

Still, I ducked low making my way down the desks. I would stop at every other desk to look through the hole used for the lamp cables that was about where your knees would be if you were sitting. Finally, on my fifth attempt I spotted them in a pretty secluded area. I could see that they were facing each other having a whispered conversation. My wife was clearly shaking her head no, but would then look around as if she was searching for someone.

As she was shaking her no for what seemed like the tenth time, Dr Brown reached out and squeezed her tit right through her dress. It wasn't rough, but was definitely with purpose. As he was caressing her breast he was using his thumb to stroke her nipple. Allison seemed to be stuck in a trance. She wasn't stopping him, instead was just staring at him. After a minute of this I saw her mouth slightly open and slight moan come from her mouth. He was winning her over.

With his other hand I saw him reach down to pull the bottom of her dress up. She grabbed at his wrist, but he said something that made her let go. Once his hand was under her dress it looked like he was rubbing her pussy through her panties. This brought another illicit sound from my innocent wife. I wanted to stop it, to go rescue her, but it didn't look like that's what she wanted. I even saw her adjust her stance to open her legs wider. The sight was almost comical with this overweight, boring looking man taking control of this young, fair skinned beauty who just happened to be my wife.

He stopped all of his movements as I saw him whisper something in her ear. She shook her head no again, which I was kind of proud of. To my astonishment he began to walk away. Before he could get too far I heard her loudly whisper, "ok, I'll do it." He turned around with an expectant look, but didn't come back. Allie gave one more quick look around before she reached up her dress and pulled off her panties. As if that wasn't enough, she walked over to him placing the plain pink panties in his open hand. I could not believe my eyes. My Christian, won't have sex until marriage wife, was behaving like a woman in some steamy Cinemax soft core porn movie and I was enjoying every second of it.

I heard him say something that ended with what sounded like ladder. Sure enough Allie started walking towards me, which freaked me out a little, before I realized she was grabbing the sliding ladder attached to the stack of books. She pushed it down the aisle until it was near Dr Brown who then pointed up at it. My wife climbed up about three rungs before I heard him say for her to stick her ass out as she held on to the rungs. Now she was standing with her ass sticking out as Dr Brown stepped forward, lifted her dress up, before dropping it back down again over his head. I couldn't exactly see what he was doing, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. He was licking my wife's pussy again.

Allison's hands began to grip the ladder as I saw her breathing increase. I could hear soft mewing sounds from where I was. At first they were pretty quiet, subtle even. Soon I noticed a rhythm developing as her sounds of pleasure were getting louder. Eventually I saw her spread her legs as far apart as the ladder would allow. She reached back with one hand gripping Dr Brown's head, forcing it into her more. She was really grinding against him from my vantage point. My wife's whimpers and moans were growing a bit concerning for me as it they were not as subtle now. I was a bit worried someone would hear them if they came up to the floor. Right as I thought she was about to come he stopped. He knew how to play my wife.

I could see the let down in her eyes. She was right on the precipice, I can't believe he didn't let her finish. Instead of disappointment though, Allie's eyes were lit up in a fit of lust. She dropped to her knees without any provocation. She unzipped his pants and fished out that thick cock of his. It looked to be in a semi hard state. The head half poking out of his foreskin, waiting to be finished off. My wife started kissing his cock all up and down the shaft, pausing at the head. Next she began running her tongue around the inside of his foreskin on the head. Dr Brown really seemed to enjoy that. His meat quickly began growing to its true formidable size. Once it was rock hard Allie lifted the shaft to get at his abnormally large balls. She sucked each one into her mouth as she held the heavy shaft out of the way.

This didn't last very long. The doctor soon pulled away from my beautiful redhead leaving his thick phallus sticking straight out from under his large belly. He spun my wife around to face the ladder once again. He lifted one of her legs up to the first step leaving her in a very exposed doggy style pose. Dr Brown then pulled her dress up, bunching it on the small of her back. From my view I could she her beautiful white ass and her now dripping wet pussy. I could see the visible moisture in a string of nectar hanging down from her sex. I didn't take long for Dr Brown to take advantage.

He nested his fat purple head right into the drooling slit of my now not so innocent wife. He began to run the head up and down her lips to get his crown nice and slick I suppose. He paused briefly after doing so and then with a very slow push began to enter Allison's most prized possession. I think it took a full minute to push all nine inches into her. My wife's eyes were rolled back in her head, mouth hanging open as this fat putz stuffed his oversized cock into her. It felt just as long as he reversed course. It was so obscene and fucking hot. His cock was completely covered in my wife's pussy juice. I've never seen her so wet.

When I thought he was going to slowly enter her again, he changed tact. He held the head just inside of her and then slammed the whole thing back inside. My wife moaned out in ecstasy. I think she may have had a little orgasm in that moment. This started a trend where he would slide his fat log out slowly and then slam it back in. Each time his huge balls would swing in, bashing her clit. I couldn't look away. In fact I was harder than I had every been. I was afraid to touch myself because I was sure I would cum immediately.

Dr Brown soon picked up the pace and was fucking Allie full force. My wife was alternating between "OH GOD" and "Fuck Yes" at this point. Both phrases I have never heard he say. I knew she was building to something big as the words became faster together but more strained. On each stroke I could see the sheen of wetness from her pussy on his cock. Dr Brown in a fit of lust sent her over the edge by smacking her ass. "Ohhhh Fuckkk," Allie screamed much louder than she should have. On the next smack he massaged her ass cheek after. On the third one Allison lost it. She began to cum so hard I was afraid she was going to forget breathing.

For his part Dr Brown sped up too announcing that he too was about to cum. This set off another round for Allison as I no doubt imagine she could feel the hot torrent of semen invading her tight, unprotected pussy. Dr Brown made a few long held thrusts and then after holding himself all the way to the balls for a minute they both began to come down from their sex high. Dr Brown's cock finally slipped out of Allie's pussy slapping against his leg as it did so. A stream of white cum began pouring out of my wife. I could see it puddling on the floor there was so much.

There certainly wasn't much fan fare after that. Dr Brown zipped up and headed out with only the briefest of good byes. Allie looked around for her panties before realizing that she had surrendered them already, a bit like she surrendered herself I thought. She quickly put herself back together, which didn't really take much more than fixing her bra and straightening her dress. What really caught me off guard though was that she leaned back against the bookcase for a moment as a smile crept onto her face. This was something she wanted, enjoyed no less. Just as I was getting caught up in my thoughts, she grabbed her books and headed for the elevator. As fast I could crouch run I did until I got to the stairs which I sprinted down.

"Hey honey, ready to go? Why do you look so out of breath?", she said to me as she walked up. If I had not witnessed what just occurred I would have had no idea what happened. She looked and sounded completely normal, if not for a little happy glow. Then just like that, the day was back to normal. We checked out our books and headed home. That night I did manage to convince her to make love. She was a bit apprehensive, but then I think the guilt got to her. She was very wet once we got into it. I couldn't help but wonder if there was still some of Dr Brown's cum helping things out. She did feel a little looser too. Much to my surprise this turned me on even more. What the heck was wrong with me.

Due to our schedules we were unable to make it back to a therapy session for two weeks. Allison put on a light sweater over a tank top, knee length loose black skirt and long boots. She definitely looked hot, but a bit of an odd choice for therapy (if I didn't already know why). There was also a clear air of excitement in her as well. Can't lie, I too was excited. My problem is that I didn't really know what to say in therapy. Should I confront him, let things play out or actively help things out?

Once inside Dr Brown's office we again sat on the couch as he sat at his large oak desk like usual. He began the session like always, asking what sexual things we had tried at home. Then he would ask how that made each of us feel and whether there was anything we wanted to explore. I wasn't going to say anything, but I finally blurted out that I felt inadequate in the penis department. I didn't want to give anything away so I just mentioned that it appeared that my wife liked sucking his cock more than mine. Dr Brown didn't so much as flinch at this. He asked Allison what she thought. Allie quickly stated that I was just fine, she liked my dick plenty. The only one's she had ever seen were all in this room she pointed out with a slight giggle. There was some more back and forth before the doctor hit us with his analysis.