Therapist Helps Out Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told us he understood why I would feel that way, but there was a much easier explanation for both. He proceeded to ask me if I knew what a cuckold was. I had never heard the term so I said no. He explained to us both that it's when a man likes to watch his partner with other people without joining. I didn't really know what to say. On the one hand I think he might be right and on the other hand I didn't want him to be right. He pivoted to Allison and asked if either of us knew what a submissive is. Again, both negative head nods. Dr Brown proceeded to spout some psycho babble about Allison being raised religious, which puts a huge premium on authority. He also talked about how religion causes people to repress their urges, eventually making them act out. My wife specifically, was using his position of authority to justify that she wasn't in control and therefore not responsible for her lusty behavior.

I can't for sure tell you if what he was saying was true or self serving, but I can say I didn't do anything to counter it. To prove his point Dr Brown called the receptionist and told her to send in the building custodian due to a spill. Mr Patel arrived shortly after with his cleaning cart wearing a navy blue jump suit. He was obviously a little confused by the situation as there was no spill and there were clients (us) sitting there.

Mr Patel was of Indian descent it appeared, pretty short, very dark skin, dark hair, very skinny and probably around 50 years old based on the few gray hairs. Dr Brown could see the confusion on his face so he quickly told the janitor that he was indeed in the right place. He went on to tell him that he was needed for a quick experiment. Mr Patel seemed to demure from this request, stating that he wasn't sure he should be there and that he would get in trouble. Even I was unsure if he should be there so I have no doubt Mr Patel was very confused. Yet, like my wife he complied. I think he too was used to being told what to do.

"Mr Patel, if you would please be so kind as to stand in front of Mrs Allison please," Dr Brown stated.

Mr Patel looked at the doctor and then to us before he shrugged and shuffled over to my seated wife looking very confused.

"Allison, I want you to unzip Mr Patel's utility suit from the bottom and remove his cock."

Both Allison and Mr Patel eye's went wide, yet neither moved away or emphatically denied the request. I couldn't believe my eyes when my wife's daintily little hands began to reach for the zipper. Mr Patel looked at me, her and the doctor checking with each to make sure this was all ok. Poor guy looked terrified, but what man could resist? Again, looking at me and the doctor for final approval we both gave a simple head nod. What the hell was I doing? Was the stupid shrink right, was I into this cuckold thing?

I saw my wife reach out for the zipper, slowly lifting it towards his navel. She stuck her hand into the man's jumpsuit, fumbled around a bit and then pulled out the oddest looking cock I've ever seen. It was very dark with a huge nest of hair at the base, but the odd thing was the thickness. He wasn't even hard yet and seemed as thick as a beer can. It wasn't particularly long, just very very fat. Even Allie's eyes grew big as it came into view.

As my wife slowly started making short strokes, it began to grow. Interestingly it didn't get much thicker. It merely continued to grow out from his body. Once fully grown it was probably six inches, completely straight with a slight downward angle from the heft.

"Now Allison, I'd like you to put his cock in your mouth until you swallow his cum," Dr Brown stated rather matter of factly.

I wasn't sure Allie would even be able to comply with the request due to the size. At that moment my wife opened her mouth as wide as she could as she inserted the thick dark helmet into her mouth. As I figured, she was not able to get the whole thing into her mouth. She could get about 3/4 of it in so she started to lick around the large head instead. Her tiny little hands looked so small wrapped around the large shaft. There was a noticeable gap between her fingers.

Dr Brown moved over to me and leaned in to whisper, "I had no idea he would be so big, I figured he'd be average, my only intent was to prove that she is a submissive and you like to watch, not that she is a big cock fanatic."

I can't properly convey how ridiculous Mr Patel's fat cock looked on his short skinny frame. It practically defied physics. With it fully hard it still hung down from the immense weight. My wife had to hold it up to keep it level. Speaking of which she now had both her hands overlapping at the base trying to jerk him off as she swirled her tongue around the dark purple head. Mr Patel through all of this was just standing there looking down at Allie with a smile on his face occasionally making sounds of being pleasured.

My wife was really getting into it. She was alternating between licking the head and shaft. She was making her own mewing sounds. Every now and then she would pull away to just look at it, using one hand to weigh it and then get right back to work. As this was progressing I could tell Mr Patel wasn't going to last long.

"Mr Patel, would you like to fuck this beautiful wife?"

What did he just say? Getting a blow job was one thing, but fucking was a whole other level. I had no idea where this guy had been. What if he had diseases or something? I know Dr Brown had fucked her bareback, but for some reason that was different. He was a doctor at least, this was a janitor. I knew deep down that logically that made no sense. I was just grasping at anything to save my dignity at this point. The reality is I really want to see this beer can inside my innocent wife.

"Not without a condom," I managed to blurt out. Not no, just not without a condom. Jesus I was fucked up. The doctor had me pegged, I was a damn cuck.

I kind of figured there wouldn't be any condoms available, but once again I was wrong. Dr Brown went over to his desk and pulled out a regular condom, which I found weird for many reasons. Most of all if he did have condoms why was it not a Magnum? Dr Brown had a huge cock too. Beggars can't be choosers tho so I didn't put much more thought into it as he handed the protection to Mr Patel.

"Allie, get on your knees on the couch so that Mr Patel can fuck your married pussy."

My wife gave the tip of the fat dick one last kiss before turning around to get on the couch. As she was getting into position I watched Mr Patel comically try to put the condom on. After struggling quite a bit he was finally able to stretch it over the head and roll it down his immense shaft. I thought the thing was going to choke off the circulation it was so tight.

Allie was now on her knees with her ass out looking over her shoulder with a look of concern. Mr Patel moved toward her and flipped her dress up over her ass. You could see the dark spot in the crotch of her panties. Her ass looked so pale against the dark skin of the janitor. As her panties were pulled down he left them just above her knees, stretched wide from her stance. A long string of pussy juice was hanging down from her very ready pussy. I was rock hard at this point. My wife looked so damn sexy in that position. Even her lips were parted, like they were opening up for him.

Mr Patel lined the head of his fat cock with the wet slit of my now not so innocent wife. The thick head looked too big for the tiny hole, I thought there was no way this was going to fit. The janitor was using small little thrusts to get the tip settled into the small opening. After a few attempts at this he had maybe half the head in. With my wife's lips stretched taut, little by little he was able to get more inside.

"Oh my goddddd, mmmmmmppffffff," you could hear my wife crying. "It's too big, I don't think I can take it."

With that Mr Patel pushed a little harder and the head forced its way inside her.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh...oh my god," she cried out.

The head seemed to be the hardest part as the shaft began to slide in all the way to his huge hairy balls. As he began to pull out Allie's lips gripped the monster cock like they never wanted to let go. I didn't even know they stretched that far. As the ridge of his crown started to show he shoved the whole fat pole right back into her.

"Ooohhhhhh...yessss....yesss...It's so god damn thick. I can feel every inch of it," she moaned out loud. Who was this woman?

As the janitor found his rhythm I noticed Dr Brown walk around to the other side of the couch. Once he was in front of my wife he just said, "You know what to do." It seemed to take her a moment due to the gigantic cock fucking her, but she did know. She reached for the zipper of Dr Brown's pants, lowering it all the way. She fished out the doctor's uncut monster which was only semi-hard like before. The head was partially exposed, but it didn't take my wife long to use her mouth to expose the rest.

Each thrust from the janitor would force the doctor's cock into her mouth. It was mesmerizing act of syncopation. My wife eventually used her hands to grip the base of shaft, stroking him as she used her tongue to lick around the purple crown. The doctor wanted more though. He grabbed the back of her head and began to force the whole fat shaft down her throat. I thought she was going to choke. Allie was a trooper tho. With a fist full of hair he managed to get it all the way in so his balls were resting on her chin before he pulled her back out.

"MMmmmmppphhhhh," I could hear her trying to get a sound out.

As the good doctor pulled his cock all the way out, there was a long string of saliva keeping them connected. He danced the tip around her face in a taunting manner. I watched as her eyes never left the tempting pole. Doctor brown then brought the tip back to her and thrusted just the tip into her mouth. As this was occurring we heard a noticeable change in my wife's voice.

"Oh...my...god...yesssssss, it feels so fucking good," she moaned aloud.

A little confused as to the change in demeanor I turned my attention back to the beer can violating my new wife. As the janitor pulled most of the way out I now knew why wife was feeling newly excited. The condom had broken. The only thing left was the thin white circle wrapped around the base of his enormously thick cock. The dark shaft and head were completely exposed. Clearly my wife could feel the change and very much liked it. The janitor also seemed to approve as his tempo began to increase.

"It's so tight and wet, she's going to make me cum," he said through gritted teeth.

"That's it Allie, take his cum," Doctor Brown growled at her.

Allie briefly looked at me as if asking for permission. I didn't know what to do. I knew I should stop it. We had no idea about this janitor's past and it had been 2 weeks since Allie had her period making it a relatively unsafe time. The throbbing rock hard cock in my pants felt very different. He wanted to watch this man fill my wife with cum so I could watch it drip out of her gaping hole. I guess all this debate within me looked like approval to my wife as I didn't emphatically say no.

"Oh my god, he's filling me up...I can feel the hot liquid," Allie moaned out loud.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, take it all....take...it...alllllll," the janitor cried out as he gripped Allie's hips and thrust all the way into her. Making a few short thrusts to get it all out, it felt like he was cumming for a whole minute. As he finally came down from his high I watched Dr Brown pull out and shoot rope after rope into my wife's face.

The janitor's deflating cock finally softened enough to fall out of my wife's well used hole. It make a rather loud thud against his thigh as I watched a river of cum stream out of my wife. This was all too much for me to take. I took out my cock, pushed the janitor aside and slid into my wife.

I have never felt her pussy so loose, warm and wet. Even though I could barely feel the walls of her pussy it was enough for me. The torrid nature of the situation already had me on edge. I don't think I lasted more than a few pumps before I was crying out, adding my spunk to her already filled pussy.

The car ride home was quiet for most of it. Just before we got home I looked over at her and smiled. I think this is exactly what she needed to see.

"Are we going to be ok," I asked gently?

In response she simply smiled softly at me, nodded her head and reach over to massage my dick. This was going to be the beginning of a fun new us I thought to myself.