Therapy 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay lost all rational thought as he put his phone away and got back to slowly stroking his dick, taking care to not prematurely ejaculate. He was happy to give up anything for his 'Mistress Jane'.

Dr. Taylor proceeded to take off her skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Jay gasped in shock as he saw her luscious naked big ass and her sexy pussy lips. She was hairless down there, just like his ideal goddess of a woman!

'Oh my god, you are a goddess mistress, you are so perfect!'

Mistress Jane laughed as she said, 'Hands off your cock, boy! I want you to look at what you can never have, and now, I want you to elaborate on something.'

'What is it, mistress?' Jay forced out, gritting his teeth at his sexual frustration of not being able to empty his ballooning ball sack yet.

'Tell me more about how you would harass women, Jay!'

Jay found this odd, but stared at Dr. Taylor's perfect goddess ass and pussy as he explained how he would deliberately stare at women to make them uncomfortable in public, how he would phone up customer service lines and abuse female workers by talking about his small penis, him masturbating to porn, about what size their buttocks and breasts were, and how he would sometimes jerk off in public toilets and leave his semen all over the floor.

'Now, start stroking as fast as you can, Jay, and don't stop!' ordered Mistress Jane.

Jay happily grabbed his penis and began pumping it rapidly, staring at the naked goddess reclining in front of him. Soon, he couldn't help it, and started moaning loudly.

'Shoot that load you pathetic bastard!' ordered Dr. Taylor.

Jay couldn't take it anymore and groaned loudly as he started shooting thick ropes of semen across the coffee table, with so much force due to his extreme arousal that most of it landed on the other side of the table, some spurts hitting the pen, some falling over the letter, and some even splashing on Mistress Jane's legs.

'Keep stroking, Jay, until you've got it all out.'

Jay grabbed his still erect penis firmly and stroked the last few drops out, moaning, 'I love you, mistress, I am your beta slave!' out loud repeatedly. He finally stopped as the cum stopped coming and his penis began deflating until it was flaccid again.

Dr. Taylor took some tissue to wipe her legs and got dressed, before retrieving and cleaning her pen too. Jay was still kneeling like a naked fool in front of her, until he was brought to his senses by the painful feeling of her pointy heel pressing into his soft cock and balls.

'Yes, mistress?' he gasped, reeling from this unimaginably pleasurable experience.

'Take this tissue box, slave, and this cleaner and sort this mess out. I will come back soon. Also, once you've finished, please also wipe your penis properly. I don't want cum dripping everywhere.'

With that, she left the room and Jay hurriedly cleaned up his semen off the table and the wooden floor, disposing of it all in the toilet in the room.

He was standing up, hands behind him, still naked, his flaccid penis and scrotum wiped clean of spit, pre-cum and cum, when Dr. Taylor came back. Jay was taken aback to note that the pretty brunette receptionist, who had a nice figure, medium tits and a nice ass from what he remembered, as well as another colleague of Dr. Taylor's, an older woman who was still a bit pretty, followed Dr. Taylor into the room.

Jay was very embarrassed as he rushed to cover his penis with his hands.

The three women laughed at his embarrassment, before Dr. Taylor said, 'Take those hands apart and sit down, Jay, we need to talk.'

Very embarrassed at this trio, but still in love with his 'Mistress Jane', Jay complied and sat down, getting aroused.

The three women stood in front of him, behind the coffee table, all taking a moment to stare at his pathetic penis. Involuntarily, it started to become erect, which caused the three to start laughing.

'You are pathetic, Jay,' remarked the receptionist, Natalie.

'What's this about, Dr. Taylor?' Jay asked, secretly happy that his tiny shameful penis was being exposed to three supreme women.

'Did I allow you to call that, bitch?' Mistress Jane replied sternly.

'S-s-sorry, what's happening, mistress?' Jay stammered, to the laughter of all three woman. His penis was sticking up now, but Jay thought it was still sore from its recent treatment to be of use again. Nonetheless, he found it rather stimulating to be treated like this by three women!

'You'll see, Jay,' Jane remarked as she took a laptop and placed it facing Jay. As the camera wasn't covered, the rational, post-orgasmic Jay quickly covered his erect, shameful penis.

'Oh, this laptop camera is the last of your worries, you fucking wanker,' stated Dr. Taylor's colleague, Dr. Alana Morgan, or at least Jay was pretty sure that was her name.

Jay, confused, kept his penis covered nonetheless as Jane took the pen she was using earlier and unscrewed it. To his surprise, he saw a USB connection. Dr. Taylor proceeded to insert it into the laptop, and clicked on a video on the USB.

Jay watched, anxious, as he saw the video play. The pen had a hidden camera, and it had recorded him, but had been positioned so that Dr. Taylor wasn't visible. His 'confession', his remarks on his treatment of women, and his shame, his naked ugly body, him wanking like some maniac and then ejaculating, was all caught clearly.

Jay dropped his hands, sweating profusely at what he was seeing, his penis now soft again. In a rather deja vu-like way, he was brought to his senses again, by Natalie raising her high heels and planting them painfully on his limp cock and balls.

'You want your parents, your two sisters, your employers, your co-workers, the entire fucking Internet to see this video of what you really are along with all your personal information, which you gladly handed over to us, posted online?'

'No! No! Please, I'm sorry, I'll do anything! Please delete this! Please!' Jay begged and cried, still grimacing in pain as Natalie had not lifted her heel from his penis and scrotum. But the pain only got worse, as he realised his penis was now hardening again!

'You should have thought of that before you treated women like this, before you decided to become a pervert, before you decided to walk in here hoping for cheap sexual thrills,' replied Jane.

Natalie let go as Dr. Morgan leaned in and grabbed his now fully erect penis in a tight vice-like grip in her left hand and gripped his scrotum in her right. As Jay moaned in pleasure, she said, 'You are ours now you fucking wanker, our slave. You do as we say, even if it's illegal, you pay us what we demand, and you belong to us. Do you understand?'

Jay nodded, slightly scared but feeling a thrill at this turn of events. Dr. Morgan withdrew her grip, then out of nowhere, landed a powerful punch right on his penis.

'DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?'

'Aaaahhhh! Yes, yes! I understand! I am sorry, so sorry, I'll do whatever you say, please don't tell anyone or show the video,' Jay screamed as he rubbed his penis and scrotum which were hurting immensely, hoping the pain would decrease.

'Look at you! You are still hard. Now I know you will really do everything we say, because not only are you scared of this video, but you enjoy being blackmailed, you pervert!' exclaimed Natalie. Jay smiled in return.

'Well, Jay, now you can leave. Remember, if you go to the police, we can send this lovely video of you being the perverted pathetic beta male you really are long before they arrest us, and we will destroy your life without ever regretting it. We'll be in touch...Mr. Jay Kumar,' said Dr. Jane Taylor.

Jay, who was simultaneously worried and aroused, grabbed his phone and clothes, rushed out naked, running all the way back home as people laughed at him and his bouncing erect penis on the way. Jay realised his life was about to be very different, but while there was a part of his mind that worried, there was a bigger part that kept his cock hard over the thought of being controlled and blackmailed by three goddesses.

12