Therapy

Story Info
Physical therapy job opens a whole new world for him.
5.9k words
4.74
79.3k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therapy

My name is Mel, Melvin but I have always hated that name. If you looked at me from the outside you would say star football player. I mean six foot two and two hundred pounds; lean, muscled. Nope, sorry that isn't me. Or maybe ladies man; chiseled jaw, dark wavy hair...nope that wasn't me either.

Life has a way of playing cruel jokes at times; and that was me. I loved sports, a lot; I worked out in a gym almost every day. But when it came down to running the left field slot for ten yards, turn to your right, catch the ball and run; it never worked. I have mild ADD and a bit of autism if the truth is told. The screaming crowds, people running everywhere, the focus just never worked.

In school I got mediocre grades, and those were a struggle. Trying to focus and learn was always work for me. By the time I graduated from high school, let's be real college was not a big option. The gym I had attended asked me if I wanted a job, so I took it until I decided what I wanted, and honestly could, do.

Interestingly enough my love of sports and working out paid off. I went from cleaning to personal trainer. The gym paid for my school and I studied sports physical therapy. I worked with a lot of the local athletes, and actually started doing decent for myself for the first time in my life. Decent enough I could get my own apartment and finally have a life of my own.

My folks were sad but proud the day I moved out; I honestly don't think they ever thought it was going to really happen. I worked full time at the gym doing training and therapy.

One day I strained my own knee, and decided to try the massage therapy to see if that helped. It worked wonders on my knee and started my interest in expanding into massage therapy. It was the massage therapy that involves this story.

I had been just doing the massages now and then if the gym needed me, no real set schedule. When they asked me to do it a Thursday afternoon along with my regular day shift, I didn't have a social life so figured what the hell, it was extra money.

Sports therapy tends to work with those dedicated people, like athletes. Most of them range around twenty to thirty. I quickly discovered most of the afternoon massage clients were totally different. Most of them didn't break under 35 or 40, and ninety percent were female.

It was my third massage where things went offline. Her name was Jill, she was forty-two, the mother of two, and had to sport at least 36D's or better. Having worked on young athletes, I was used to the trim, fit, yeah skinny girls with all but flat chests. This was something different. These were real women. Full bodied, full breasted and nothing to hide. It took only to the second massage and I was sporting a chub in my gym shorts. Since she hadn't mentioned it I had figured I was safe. I was wrong.

"You have nice hands" Jill told me. "Among other things" I heard her murmur.

When I looked down I saw her head was turned to me, and her eyes locked onto the bulge only inches from her face. At first I was embarrassed, then I thought wait; she hadn't told me to stop, and she was the one staring. What the fuck, I decided, and kept going.

"Don't forget my thighs" Jill said softly.

I switched around and oiled my hands. I began to slide my hands along the backs of her thighs and when she parted her legs, I slid my fingers in to dig at her soft inner thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I heard a soft murmur of approval.

I massaged up her inner thighs and then started back down.

"Higher" Jill told me.

I switched directions and slowly massage up her inner thigh, until my fingers were only inches from her crotch. I changed directions again and started to head back down.

"Higher" her voice was now husky.

"Are you sure?" I asked back.

"Oh I'm very sure" Jill whispered.

I felt her slender fingers wrap around the stalk of my cock through my shorts. All I could do was groan as she slid her hand up and down my length. My God this woman knew what she was doing. Even through the cloth her strokes were long and deliberate, the pressure on my cock perfect. Blood surged as I thickened in her grip.

My brain short circuited, my attention span went to zero, and my fingers slid up her slick thigh and then right through her moist fur covered lips.

"Yessssssssssss" Jill moaned as my finger found her hard nub of a clit.

I swirled my fingers in her swamp and toyed with that button. I felt the bow on my shorts pulled open, and the cloth tugged down.

"Fuck" I grunted as her hand wrapped around my rigid pole.

I looked down in wonder and watched as manicured nails pumped up and down my cock in a smooth motion. God this was about the hottest hand job I had ever gotten.

"I need you to...ohhhh fuckkkkkkk" Jill groaned.

I didn't wait for her to finish, I just slid one fat finger up her hot channel. The most obscene wet sucking noise filled the small room as I began to pump my finger in and out.

"That's it...yessss...finger it you nasty boy" Jill groaned.

I just jammed my hand in harder, watching her ass bounce on the table. I knew it was getting to her as her hand lost its rhythm. I hadn't said a single word since we started, and then Jill spoke again.

"Perverted...young...oh fuck" she grunted as she drove her ass back against my hand. "Is that what you want, to make my nasty old pussy cum?" she grated at me.

It was evident she now wanted me to talk, to participate. This was all new to me, so I just leaned down and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm going to make that nasty...old...married...pussy cum" I husked in her ear.

As my hand slid back, I added a second finger and shoved back in hard, the sound of my palm slapping against her ass as I stretched her.

"Oh my Godddddddddddddddddd" Jill groaned into the towel under her.

I stood there and watched as her entire body heaved, her thighs quivered and a hot gush of fluids soaked my hand. I could hear her ragged breathing as her orgasm tore through her.

I pulled her hand free and stood at the edge of the table. I started stroking my throbbing cock as I watched the wet stain grow on the towel under her. The smell of her sex filled the room and set my balls on fire.

"Fuck yeah" I grunted as the first blast of thick cum exploded from the tip of my cock.

It arched through the air and splattered across one quivering ass cheek; soon followed by a second and then third wad. I literally emptied my balls standing there and we never even had real sex.

As my orgasm ebbed down, I reached down and tugged my shorts back into place. Figuring the massage was over I turned and quietly slipped out the door as Jill lay there shaking in the after-glow.

I gave her about ten minutes then slipped back in the room. Sure enough she was dressed and gone. There was a small envelope on the folded towel where her head had been. Inside was a crisp one hundred dollar bill and a small post-it note.

"Best massage ever" was written in a swirling woman's handwriting.

That was the one event that evening, the other two massages I had were your standard fare. I went home wondering if this was normal for the afternoons. I only knew if another late shift opened I would be happy to try it.

I didn't get a chance to find out if it was true for about a week. It was on Tuesday and my supervisor found me a little before one. He told me the massage therapist for the afternoon had called off and there were only four on the schedule. That meant even at standard it was a short shift, so again I figured why not.

The first three were your standard fare, although the second was a Hispanic lady who had a body a dead man would drool over. It was so bad I considered jacking off before number three, but never got the chance because she was already waiting when I finished.

I managed to hide my boner for the bulk of her massage. It was when she was finishing and had risen to dress that she saw the shorts.

"Me?" she looked up at me startled.

"You're an attractive lady" I smiled at her.

"Honey if we had more time..." she said wistfully.

"And your husband?" I was curious and asked.

"Fuck him" the woman almost spat back. "Better yet, next time fuck me" she husked as she reached out and squeezed my groin.

Jesus these women were horny as shit and ready for action I realized. It was time to really test the waters. When the fourth woman came in, I made no attempt to hide my hard dick. I knew she saw it, but she never said a word as she stretched out on the table.

We went through the massage with her face down. Twice I let my fingers lightly brush the edge of her bush, both times she never said a word, she just quivered. When I told her it was time to turn over, she gave the message loud and clear. She rolled onto her back on the massage table, and dropped the small covering towel on the floor, laying there totally nude silently watching me.

I oiled my hands and slowly massaged her soft belly. She just watched as my hands crept higher and higher. She gave a soft grunt as I cupped her 36 B's in my hands and began to gently knead. I watched her nipples harden as I teased the rubbery tips. When they were rock hard I leaned down and sucked one into my hot mouth, nipping at it with my teeth.

Marcy gave a guttural moan and her hand came to the back of my head. Fingers tightened in my hair like talons and she pulled my mouth free. Hot burning eyes stared into mine, and she spoke the only words of the night.

"I don't want to be made love to" she half growled. "I want to be fucked" she told me.

Silently I crawled up on the table, forcing her legs further apart. She let them dangle off the edge of the table as I knelt between them. Gripping the shaft of my cock I pointed it at her moist fur covered gash. Talking seemed unnecessary so I just drove my hips forward.

Marcy's eyes opened wide as the audible pop of my cock splitting her open filled the air. It was followed by two sounds, the wet sucking as I slid inch after inch deep into her, and the low almost animal rumble of satisfaction as I filled this woman.

I'm not small by most measures. No I'm not some porn ten inches. But at almost eight inches I do decent on size. Why doesn't a guy who looks like me and sports a dick like that have pussy coming out his ears? Simple, the ADD and autism had kicked in with a vengeance every time I tried to interact with girls.

This...was no girl. This was a woman and she knew what she wanted. I didn't have to talk, I only had to fuck. The only sounds in the small room was the wet sucking of my cock sliding in and out, and the rhythmic slapping of my hips into her pelvis.

I leaned forward on my knees and braced myself on the small table on either side of her head. Her hands came up and gripped my biceps as her hips levered to meet me.

"Fuck yes...oh shit..." Marcy grunted with every stroke.

I powered in and out, savoring her tight hot channel. Her walls gripped me like a velvet glove and hot cream coated my cock. I picked up speed and power, making the small table rock, neither of us seemed to care.

This wasn't some romantic romp, I was fucking Marcy. I was going harder and deeper with every stroke. I could feel her tightening around me, I just kept going. Her eyes grew wider as she stared up at me.

"Fucking...going..." was all she got out and then her eyes rolled back.

"Ghhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she gave out a low guttural moan as her pussy clamped around me.

I never even slowed; I just kept going and going. I felt every ripple, saw every wave as it rolled through her soft belly. Hot pussy juices gushed out around my cock as she whimpered and mewled her way through a massive orgasm. All I could think of was the man who was married to her, had no fucking idea of the animal that lay in his bed at night.

I powered her through her first orgasm, and kept fucking. God it was the hottest, best sex I had ever experienced. I could feel the pressure mounting in my balls. I was going to cum, and it wasn't small.

"I'm..." was all I moaned.

I felt those full thighs wrap around my waist and her ankles lock at my low back. I stared down into her flushed face as sweat dripped off her forehead.

Her eyes had focused back and she watched my face. A smile curled her lips and she nodded her head just slightly. Your call, I thought. I pulled back and slammed my full weight down on her, driving her fleshy ass into the table. Nails dug into my biceps as I held there, buried to the hilt inside her.

My cock jerked and I literally felt my seed travel the full length of the shaft and explode deep inside her belly.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" I groaned as the first blast let loose.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Marcy gave a soft cooing noise as wad after wad dumped into her.

I don't know if she actually felt it, but she had to feel my cock throbbing. She had to know I was dumping my hot seed into her gut. I have had sex before, but this was the first time I had ever creampied someone. I have to say the sensation was mind bending as I unloaded.

As my orgasm subsided and the last of my seed oozed into her, I felt her legs slowly unwrap and fall back to the table. I eased back hearing the wet slurp as my softening cock slid free. I glanced down and watched as a white glob of cum dribbled out her gaping pussy and down the crack of her ass.

I eased off the table as Marcy lay limp, a satisfied smile on her lips. I gathered my pants and stepped into them without speaking. Conversation didn't seem necessary as I slipped out the door. Marcy seemed more into the detached stranger fucking her, and that suited me fine.

When I slipped back into the room ten minutes later, the room was empty. The tell tale scent of sex, and the large wet spot on the towel on the table the only evidence of our coupling. I cleaned the table off and tossed the towels into the canister in the corner. The small envelope I again found on the head towel, just like Jill.

"Any hole any time" she had written with a flourish, followed by her phone number.

I logged her number and name into my phone and then disposed of the paper and envelope. The two crisp one hundred dollar bills I pocketed. I had to admit the sex had been hotter than hell, but was this the norm?

Over the next two months I discovered it wasn't the everyday. Some days nothing happened, and one day I fucked two women in a row. There was no schedule or pattern and the women seemed to not fit a style, age or appearance.

One woman who was almost fifty I took doggy on the table. Her heavy tits swinging like pendulums under her as I hammered her from behind. She literally squirted on the table when I shoved one fat finger up her tight ass while I fucked her.

One woman, who I casually knew her son, was like some sex machine as she bounced up and down on me. Her nails clawed my chest as she rode me like a broncho through what had to be four or five orgasms before I unloaded deep inside her.

If anything, all the women seemed to have two things in common. One was they wanted it inside, almost to a fault they all wanted that hot seed in their belly. Only one woman didn't. Kara would kneel at the side of the massage table while I sprayed her face and tits; kneeling there like some cheap slut as she rubbed it into her skin while I slipped out of the room.

The other thing was, they wanted to be fucked. Not romanced or seduced. They wanted pure raw fucking, the harder and deeper the better. They all seemed almost deprived in some way and outside they were forced to be prim and proper, while in the massage room they could be just a woman in need.

Did I feel like a man whore? Oh fuck yeah. My bank account got bigger, I had some of the hottest sex of my life, and no one seemed to be getting hurt. I never made a move on a woman unless I got the signals, and after awhile I began to pick up the subtle signs of those who wanted versus those who didn't.

My boss said he was getting rave reviews and I found more and more of my schedule in the massage room as opposed to therapy. At first I missed the therapy sessions, but let's be real. I'm twenty-two, horny and I was making up for lost social time I never got the chance for in high school or any kind of college. These women seemed more than satisfied, I was learning how to please a woman, and God did it feel good.

The routine was always the same. I only knew their first name. They were changed and face down on the table when I entered the room. It allowed for total anonymity. I kept the room lights off and small candles and an old lava lamp going for dim lighting.

I played soft music and used scented candles to relax both of us. I would always start with a standard massage and then watch for the signals. I honestly tried to keep things as unknown and simple as possible; and the women seemed to appreciate it.

It was that sense of being anonymous that finally got me in trouble. Yesterday I had been booked for a massage for a forty-four year old named Trisha. By now, the name never even registered in my mind. I just slipped into the massage room, and started warming my hands with the oil.

I had to admit, the view from behind was good, I mean damned good. This woman had a nice rounded ass that molded into my hands. There was tone to her thighs and arms that showed she took care of herself. The problem was I had just about finished her back, and I hadn't gotten a single signal. I figured this was going to be your standard fare, when her half muffled voice came from the towel at her face.

"I hear you're good with your hands" she said softly.

"I can be" I tried to be ne neutral.

"Prove it" she said in a husky voice, her thighs parting.

This was no signal, this was a damned direct invitation; and not one I was going to pass up on this hot body. Without even hesitating, I slid my hand up her oil slick thigh, and drove one fat finger right between her soaked lips.

"Ohhh fuckkkk yessss" I heard her murmur as her pussy sucked my finger deep. "Finger me baby, Christ it's been so loonngggggg" she moaned.

I didn't know who her husband was, but she had one with the gold band on her left hand. That poor bastard wasn't taking care of his duties with this hot number; I wasn't going to fail her.

"Oh shit...oh my God" she groaned as I pumped my finger in and out.

I picked up speed and added a second finger. Her ass slowly rose in the air, meeting every thrust of my hand.

"Fuck me...don't stop...faster..." she panted into the face towel.

My hand was a blur as I slammed into her. Wet squelching filled the room and the smell of her sex hung in the air. I could see hot juices dribbling down her thighs as I added a third finger, stretching her wider.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she gave a soft keening sound as her hips jerked.

"Oh God make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as her body convulsed.

Her legs splayed open and her hips dropped down, slamming my hand between the table and her pelvis. She lay there gushing hot cream, shaking and vibrating as her orgasm tore through her. Fuck this was a live one, I thought.

I had tugged my shorts down and was stroking my thick cock with one oiled hand. I was hoping we would get to continue this, but it was her call. She answered that as she started to roll over, my fingers coming free with an obscene sucking noise.

"Come on big boy, it's time to fu...oh my God" she stared up at me wild eyed.

Yeah, I knew her, and she knew me. But by this time my twenty-two year old hormones were in command. Her eyes locked to the waving telephone pole between my thighs as I climbed onto the table between her toned full thighs.

"Baby...I'm...oh my God..." she started mumbling, her eyes never leaving my rampant cock.

"To late...mom" I husked as I aimed my cock.

12