Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could reply, I dropped my weight down and drove my cock into her in one hard stroke. Her eyes popped open wide as I felt her walls stretch around me, evidence the old man had not been doing his job. Well, I sure the fuck was going to.

I think my boss always knew some of the things that happened in the massage rooms. A couple of years ago he had lined the walls with sound absorbing panels, now I knew why as a scream ripped out of her.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" echoed off the walls.

I pulled back, and slammed home again. This time talons dug into my chest and her toned legs came up and wrapped around my waist.

"God yes...fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Trisha wailed.

Trisha, just her first name; a name I never used. I mean who uses the first name...of his mom. My mother withered under me as I pounded down into her. Her nails raked down my chest as her heels drummed my ass as my cock sliced in and out of her.

"You did want to fuck...didn't you mom" I told her.

"Fuck...need to fuck...want to fuck..." mom began to rant as filth poured out of her.

This was now not just my mother, this was a hungry, needy woman; and I was giving it to her just the way she wanted. It was raw, rutting sex as I hammered into her.

"Oh my God...don't stop...son...perverted...oh yes fuck me" mom rambled as I picked up speed.

Wet slapping filled the room as her hips rose and feel to meet mine. She might have said no, but her body was in high gear for yes as she gave back as hard as she got. I could feel her walls starting to tighten around me: I leaned down and stared into her eyes.

"Cum for me" I husked. "Cum on your sons cock" I told her.

Her eyes snapped open wide as she realized what was happening. She gave a long guttural moan as her whole body began to quake.

"Motherfucker" she grunted softly.

I watched in wonder as her eyes slowly rolled back, her mouth hanging open in a silent scream as all that came out was this insane gurgling noise. I've seen a lot of women orgasm in the last few months. This wasn't cumming, this was fucking exploding.

Her ass rose off the table, driving me so deep I swore I was going to hit her cervix. Her entire body heaved and then went rigid, as hot juices sprayed out from between our compressed bodies, washing my cock and balls in her. Holy fuck, I thought, mom is a squirter.

I damn near lost it as liquid heat enveloped my cock. Her silky walls rippled around me as she quivered and shook under me. It took every ounce of focus I could muster out of my ADD brain to not unload in her right then.

I knelt there on the table and held her hips as she roared through her orgasm. When I felt her body start to relax I slid my hands down to her legs. Lifted her legs letting my oil coated hands glide along her toned thighs. My old man had to be plain stupid to let this fox go hungry, I thought.

With her trim ankles now resting on my shoulders, I leaned forward and gripped the sides of the massage table. I bent her forward until her knees mashed against her full breasts.

"Hang on mom, here we go" I whispered softly.

"Nnnngggggggggggggg" she gave a guttural moan as my cock slid back, dragging every inch over her clit.

I started slower, but every few strokes picked up speed and strength. After almost ten minutes I was hammering her so hard and deep I thought the table would start bouncing. I could hear the wet sucking noises and feel the river of cream that flowed out of her. Every time my hips drove down my balls slapped against her ass, sending tingles through my groin.

By this time mom was a sweating mass of orgasmic flesh. Her nipples stood out like two eraser tips, her hair was matted to her forehead, her eyes were glassed over; and all I heard was moaning and gurgling as fluids ran out of her like a river.

I was mounting, getting closer and closer. The thought of pulling out crossed my mind, and I dismissed it. If she was like every other mature woman I had met in this room, cumming inside her was the only answer, so I just doubled down.

"Awwww fuck" I groaned as I felt my nuts tighten.

"Yes...oh God yes" she moaned.

"I'm going to cum in you" I grunted.

"Cum...in me" mom moaned back.

"I'm going to fill you" I warned her.

"Fill me" she echoed back without hesitation.

"Cummminnggggggggggggggggggg" I groaned as I rammed down hard into her.

I felt my cock lurch inside her as the first blast of hot seed spewed in to wash her walls. Her mouth opened and I was a bit worried about just how sound proof we were. But all that came out was a soft whimper.

"Oh my gaawwwdddddddddddddd" she mewled.

Her body heaved under me as the second blast fired into her tight channel. Once again I felt hot cream splatter across my lower belly and drip down t my balls. Her nails dug into my biceps as her body quivered, I ground my hips tighter mashing my pelvis against her throbbing clit as I gave a third and final spurt.

Her body literally went limp under me as her orgasm shredded through her. I watched as she quivered and shook from the waves. She lay sprawled across the table her upper body coated in sweat and oil; her pelvis and thighs smeared with our mixed juices. As I slid free with an obscene sucking noise, at first I was worried she had passed out.

"Holy...shit...so...good" she softly murmured, letting me know she was all right.

I gathered my shorts and shirt and quickly slipped from the room. It only took a few minutes to dress, but I gave the usual ten or so minutes before I returned to the small room. She was dressed and gone. There was no note and no money this time, but it really didn't matter. That had been the hottest fuck of my life, and if it never repeated it was one for the memory books.

Living on my own now I didn't always have contact with the folks. It could be days and we never communicate. Over the next week or so I heard from dad a couple times, once about the car and once I don't even remember.

Mom didn't call or text; it was as if it never happened. But the wank memories I had told me different. I wondered how she felt, but figured when she wanted to talk about it she would. Except she didn't talk, she acted.

I checked my massage schedule for Wednesday and noticed the names. The last one listed was Trisha. Now this is a pretty good sized city, so really it could have been any Trisha, but still I wondered. And if it was her, why was she back?

It was her, and she wasn't in the mood to talk. I had barely walked into the massage room, there she was laying out on her back totally nude. I'll tell you this, you can see a lot of women nude, but seeing your mother puts a different spin on it. I went from soft to hard like a drag racer going down the strip.

I made two steps to the counter where the oil was, when her voice stopped me.

"Eat me" she husked.

"What?" I stopped dumb founded.

"It's been forever...I want you to eat me" she stared at me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as I moved towards the table.

Her legs slowly slid apart, until she dangled them off the sides. There was no missing the wet spot on the towel under her, or the scent of her sex as it filled the air.

"Is that sure enough" she rasped.

"Enough for me" I grinned as I lay across the foot of the table between her spread thighs.

"Good, now get to work" she commanded. Her hand reached down and fingers tangled in my hair. "Eat your mothers cunt" she moaned as she pulled my head down.

I opened my mouth and it was immediately filled by her soaked pussy as she ground her hips up into my face. Juices smeared across my chin as mom gave a guttural moan.

"Yessssss....so wrong...I need this baby" she moaned. "Best fucking...I need...shit yes right there..." her pelvis bounced as my tongue slid across her pulsing clit.

I slurped at that fountain as cream covered my face and dripped from my chin. She released my head and clawed at the sheet covering the table as I sucked her throbbing clit into my mouth.

"Oh God...don't stop...here it comes..." I heard her moan.

Stop, I had every intention of giving my mother exactly what she needed. I slid my hand up her smooth thigh and waited. Just as I felt her inner thighs begin to quiver against my cheeks, I rammed two fingers straight up her sucking hole.

"AAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....cummminnnggggggggggggggg" mom keened as her ass rose from the table.

Hot cream splashed out n a geyser washing my face as she squirted her hot cream. I tried to drink as much as I could but t was like trying to pull a running faucet into your mouth as she vibrated through her orgasm.

As her ass lowered back to the table I pulled my face free. I stood at the foot of the massage table, leaned down and slid my hands under her hips and slid her to me. When her ass hit the edge of the table I looked down, my throbbing cock pointed straight at her. There was no point in talking, I just rammed my hips forward and drove every inch I had straight up her.

Mom gave a gurgling sound that matched the wet squelch as my cock filled her. Hot was not the word as molten heat surrounded my dick. I looked down at her splayed out in sheer lust, and lost it.

"I am going to fuck you mom" I husked as my hips started moving.

"Fuck me...oh God fuck momma" she moaned as wet slapping filled the room.

I've fucked a few women in this room, but nothing like this. I had sweat dripping off me as I hammered into her like a mad man. I gripped her hips and watched as her tits swayed and jiggled with every blow. For what had to be thirty minutes I pounded into her without mercy.

Mom screamed her way through a second massive orgasm, and then started spouting pure filth as the third roared down on her.

"Fuck me baby, fuck your mother" she moaned. "Oh God yes...do it...fuck me...use me...cum in me" she babbled.

"Oh fuck...mom...I'm going to cum...going to cum" I moaned.

Mom raised her head from the massage table and looked at me with fire burning in her eyes.

"Cum in me you motherfucking animal" she hissed.

She wasn't having an orgasm, but what she did I had never felt before. She somehow flexed her stomach and her walls tightened down on me like a virgins tight glove. She was so fucking tight I barely shoved back in as I sank to the root and stared down at her.

"Awww fuckkkkkkkk" I moaned as my cock jerked, and started spewing my hot load into her.

"Yessssssssssssssssssss" mom moaned as she acknowledged my cream.

I felt like my balls were sending a gallon of cum into her as my sent blast after blast into her core. I swear to God she drained every fucking drop, and not one single drip escaped that sucking channel.

I lowered my body onto hers, gasping for breath as I felt her heavy breasts press against my chest.

"Holy fuck" I rasped.

"Mmmmmmmmm you can say that again baby" mom murmured softly as she wrapped her arms around my sweat soaked body, pulling me tighter to her.

"How long before that thing reloads" I heard her ask softly as the walls of her pussy rippled around me.

"I need at least an hour or so" I hated to tell her.

"God that fast" she husked. "We've got all night, your father isn't home; and I have two other holes that need filling" she chuckled.

I had no idea why dad wasn't home, and didn't really give a shit. The idea of sinking my cock into that firm full ass sent a shiver up my spine. It was going to be a long night.

12