Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I need you to listen to me for a second," he started. I opened my eyes a little wider in anticipation of what he was about to say. "I can get it for you and if you want, I can help you with it."

"JIMMY RAY!" I said loudly.

"I can put something over my eyes so I don't - "

"Jimmy! Stop! Regardless of whether or not you can see, I'll know that it's you!"

"I feel helpless. I want to help you, but I don't know of any other way," he said, looking at the floor.

I stared at him with a battle raging in my head. I needed what he offered but the concept of moving from having orgasms in his presence in complete disguise and secrecy to having orgasms as a result of his handiwork was something I had not yet considered. There was a long awkward pause before I gave into my desires and first spoke to end the silence.

"When will the nurse show up, Jimmy?" I asked, requiring this knowledge prior to hatching my plan.

"The receptionist said they would be here in a couple hours. I told them to rush since it had been a couple days since you had a bath," he responded, still looking at the floor.

"They include shaving with their baths?" I asked.

He nodded. I needed to be more direct with my questions and maybe a little shock with them would bring his eyes back to me.

"Will they shave me down there?" I said nonchalantly.

He jolted his eyes up to look at me and answer my brazen question.

"They said they provide full-service baths. I asked about shaving for women and they repeated full service. The one I hired specifically said that patient comfort is their primary concern. For a moment, I almost asked what comfort measures they would take, but I didn't want to cross the line."

I looked at him sarcastically, "You didn't want to cross the line with them, but you're willing to fuck me with one of my dildos until I cum?"

"Mom!" he partially whined.

"Let's not pretend we have not crossed a soft line here, Jimmy. Here's what's going to happen. When the nurse arrives and gives me a bath, I'm going to be in here when it's done. When I call you, I want you to follow very specific instructions. I also want you to follow very specific instructions right now."

He looked at me curiously.

"Go into the box and get the pink vibrator," I told him.

The look on his face was a mixture of disbelief, confusion, and possibly hope. I was curious about the expression of hope I saw on his face. Did he want this to happen? If so, how far was he willing to go? Against the logic in my head, my pussy began to leak with wetness at the thought of him considering the possibility of fucking me. My mind betrayed me finally when I began to imagine him mounting me on the bed I was on and ramming his cock into me. I watched his body move as he approached my stash of toys, open the box and retrieve the desired rubber dick.

To my surprise, he turned with a confidence in his step I had yet seen in this back and forth of truths. He had the object of my desire in his hands as he walked toward me, but I watched as the real object I wanted was hidden behind the confines of his shorts. A cock made of blood and hardened flesh was what I really wanted and despite my best efforts, it was now the cock that belonged to my son that was the cock that I wanted. No other would do.

He set the dildo on the table next to the bed.

"Fine. When I call you back in here, you're going to take this back in your hands and with my guidance, you're going help me get the release I need."

I studied his face as I mouthed each word and especially so when my statement was complete. He hid his thoughts well. I expected to see either disappointment or relief in his eyes, but I saw nothing. I would have to wait to see how he truly felt about the result of my own weakness.

12