Therapy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and son learn more about each other’s worlds.
3k words
4.7
15.9k
23

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
821 Followers

Chapter Five - "Therapy Continues"

We laid together in bed as I went over and over the activities we participated in as he slept. My son had fucked me after confessing long time desires to do so. It would have seemed he had that inclination from the beginning whereas I developed it over time via a medium called a 'disorder.' I smiled wondering how many times he had objectified me in his stares throughout his life. While being preoccupied with these thoughts, I found myself filled with desire once again. This time, I had the nurse on my mind. I wanted to learn more about and from Ruby.

I looked over at Jimmy as he slept, and I slowly crept out of bed. I knew my overactive sexual appetite was driving my actions, but I had a nagging feeling that I had a rare opportunity available to me for which the door would only be open a short time. I made my way to the kitchen and rooted through the drawers looking for the number to the nursing service. It took a while, but I finally found the number to the service. I snuck back into my room where Jimmy was sleeping and snagged my phone.

I dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up.

"Good morning and thank you for calling In Home Nursing, this is Keila speaking, how may I transfer your call?" the woman said.

"Good Morning, Keila, is Ruby there?" I asked shyly.

I heard some tapping on a keyboard with frequent pauses.

"Ma'am, I'm showing Ruby is out on her rounds. Is there a message I could relay to her?"

"Am I on her route today?" I asked.

She giggled quietly before asking the obvious question.

"Could I get your name? I could see who is assigned to you today."

"Oh," I began, thinking Ruby was likely not going to be coming back here if they assigned people daily, not by customer, "I'm sorry, I should have given that to you from the start."

I told her my name and address and the typing began.

"It looks like Ruby will be with you throughout your treatment. Is that okay or should I submit a request for someone else to come by?" she said cheerfully but with a sense of curiosity.

"No, she was great and able to handle my needs," I said with a wide smile on my face. I walked into the kitchen as the conversation continued.

"Well, that's great! Ruby is one of our veteran nurses and is widely hailed as one of the best we have."

"I can see why. She was attentive and listened to my needs and asked questions when I was unclear. I have a question, though. Is it normal for someone on your staff to be assigned to the same customer for the duration of their care?"

"We prefer that, ma'am. It's better for the customer to not have to have to repeat instructions or doctor's orders each day. I looked it up because sometimes we don't have a choice in who we send."

"I see. What time will she be headed my way?" I asked with a bit more excitement than the situation would traditionally call for.

"It looks like she has two more patients before you so, it looks like you have a couple hours before she shows up."

"Well, thank you so much! You've been very helpful!" I said happily, not having to wonder how I'm going to get my fix between then and when she would show up.

I hung up the phone and set it down on the counter and thought of how I could make the afternoon's romp in the sack a memorable event. I chuckled lightly at the thought. I didn't have to do much to make it memorable. I had my son's cock in my pussy just that very morning. A grim thought passed through my mind as I thought that. Memories are not always pleasant.

I disregarded the thought of my actions harming him in the long term in favor of fulfilling his fantasies and giving him a memory of his mother that he'll treasure. As I smiled at the thought of his best memory, I quivered at a parallel thought that popped in my head. My hands went to my belly and gently pressed.

"The second-best memory could be when his daughter-sister comes of age," I said quietly before dismissing the thought and continuing back to my room.

I stood in the doorway watching Jimmy as he began to wake. I decided to help him along.

"Ahem!" I said loudly.

I waited for him to acknowledge me and when he did, I shot him a quick wink and shrugged the robe off my shoulders. It took only a few moments before his eyes opened wide as he stared at my naked body. I motioned with my finger for him to come to me. He was initially sluggish with his movements, but eventually staggered up to me.

"What did you say to me earlier?" I asked, knowing the extreme vagueness of the question.

He tilted his head much like a confused puppy and it made me smile.

"Who do I belong to?" I prodded him, pausing dramatically between each word.

He smiled broadly, "Did you forget, or should I remind you again?"

"You will be reminding me shortly, but first," I said as I looked over every inch of his young body, "you will join me in the shower."

"That sounded dangerously close to a demand, Mother," he appropriately noted.

I didn't consider myself to be into the dominance game, but it seemed fun in the moment. I stepped closer to him, ensuring my hardening nipples pressed gently against his skin. I put my hands around him and jerked him closer to me.

"When your cock is inside this pussy," I whispered into his ear before licking his earlobe gently, "you may own me. Until then, my darling, I'm your mother and you will do as I tell you."

I could feel the stiffness of his cock begin to apply progressive pressure to my labia and I spoke my words to him.

"...and now, you will shower with me. You may not fuck me in the shower, do you understand?" I asked him.

"Yes, Mother."

"You will wash me completely, yes?" I whispered softer.

"Yes, Mother," he said with a tint of sarcasm.

I was so incredibly turned on. I had devised a plan for me to retain control and it was crumbling around me. He was ready to fuck me right then and I was mere seconds away from letting him.

"Jimmy," I whispered weakly.

"Yes, Mom?"

I didn't speak. I allowed my lack of vocal communication be all the words that needed to be said.

Jimmy was receptive as always to me. The bond we had was as intact as it ever could be. He slowly lowered himself, grabbed the root of his cock and aimed it upward. I could feel the head of his cock knocking at my door. The tips of his fingers touched my sides, and a shiver traveled over my body. His hands drifted ultra-slowly around my body to my back, then slowly down to my ass.

"Give yourself to me, Mom. You won't be left vulnerable or alone," he whispered to me.

His hands gripped my ass and lifted me into the air. I took his queue and wrapped my legs around him and was rewarded. His cock slid into my pussy easily and I exhaled loudly into his ear.

"Oh my god, Jimmy! You make me so happy!" I whispered to him as he walked me over to the wall next to the dresser.

He pushed me hard against the wall and began to fuck me immediately.

"You're mine once again, Mother," he informed me.

"I am, Jimmy. I'm always yours!"

He surprised me by kissing me full on the lips. I gladly returned that token of affection. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him closer to me. He maintained the kiss for a long time as his cock pushed in and out of me. His next words took me a bit by surprise.

"I want you to give me a sister, Mom."

I broke the kiss and looked him squarely in his eyes and searched for ... something.

"While we never fully discussed this without our carnal desires getting in the way, I thought we decided our 'therapy' would be a session we would hold a couple times a month."

His hips never skipped a beat as we worked through his statement. He fucked me continuously with all the care and compassion of an experienced lover focused on his partner.

"That sounds like what I offered, yes," he stated as he buried himself deep inside me and stopped fucking me.

"If I give you a sister, I would expect that your obligation would be quite a bit more than a couple times a month, yes?"

Jimmy didn't answer me. Instead, he began to slowly move his cock in and out of me once again. I couldn't get the concept that he was potentially throwing his life away for a fantasy.

"What would you do Jimmy?" I asked again.

He settled me back down onto his cock and walked me to the bed and gently laid me down.

"We would have to cross that bridge when we came to it, yes?" he said, continuing to fuck me. "Until then, I don't intend to stop doing what I know brings you immense joy."

"...and what might that be," I asked stupidly.

Just as the question left my mouth, I saw his face contort slightly and I focused my senses. I could feel his cock swell slightly and knew what he meant.

"Oh god, yes! Dump your seed in my cunt, baby! Shoot it all inside me!" I whispered to him aggressively.

"And if I give you my child?" he asked just as his first shot splashed into my pussy.

"We'll worry about that when the time comes, Jimmy. Fuck me while you cum!"

I relished the feeling of my own son cumming inside me again, but my mind drifted to another goal I had set for the day. In that moment, I wanted Ruby between my legs. Jimmy was exciting but Ruby represented another step in my ever-growing need for sexual gratification. I was saddened that I seemed to be already taking the next step, indicating that I was already 'bored' with the first major step. Complicating matters, I was hung up on being sexually bored with my son in such a short time that a dreaded feeling of uncontrolled acceleration was happening. My previous but brief research educated me on that phrase and its gloomy consequences.

I also considered the idea that perhaps Ruby was a natural step that I would normally have taken long ago but skipped it and I was simply taking a sample from the past before going all in on my new future. Regardless, I was brought back to reality by feeling my son's cock begin to rise within me.

"Hard again?" I asked

"Did you expect anything different?" he replied as he began fucking me again.

"Not at all, but I would like that shower now. While we're in there, I'd like to tell you something," I hinted. His expression suggested he was keenly interested. I supposed it was likely because my previous admission to him led to having his cock buried inside his mother. What could the next confession be?

We quickly made our way to the bathroom and got into the shower. He got right down to business.

"What did you want to tell me, Mom?" he asked as I watched the warm water roll down his body.

I turned around and faced the falling water.

"Wash me, son, and I'll tell you."

I leaned forward, pressing my ass against his cock. I heard the lid of the shampoo bottle click closed and knew he was waiting patiently. I decided to dive right into it.

"The nurse is responsible for everything that's happening between us right now," I said, giving him just enough information that would get his motor started. I almost immediately felt his cock begin to press harder into my ass.

"Could you be any more vague, Mom?" he asked as I felt his soap filled hands begin to travel across the skin on my back.

"I absolutely could!" I said laughing out loud.

"How could she have any role in this?"

I debated how to answer his question. I decided to have a little fun with him to see how many times I could throw him for a loop.

"Well, while she was fingering me in this tub, she suggested I go have some great sex with the hot little stud that was waiting in the other room."

His hands stopped in place, and I could only imagine the look on his face. I was trying to keep my composure.

"Her name is Ruby, by the way."

"Mom! What do you mean?"

"What do you mean 'what do you mean'? Which part don't you understand; that she was fingering me or that she suggested you and I fuck?" I said with a little attitude.

There was a long pause before anything happened. First his hands began to move about my skin. His fingers became a little more aggressive and the hardening tool between my legs had turned into a steel rod.

"Talk to me about her fingering you. Are you bi? How did you two even get to that point?" he asked curiously.

"It started with me admitting to her that I was hypersexual. She used her voice to dominate me in ways I never knew before, especially being a woman. She was attractive as hell but being with a woman was something I'd never done before. Anyway, she was aggressive with her words ... wait, a second. Thinking back on it, it seemed like she already knew things about me and was pushing me to a predetermined path."

"Why do you say that?" he asked as his cock began searching for its warm sheath.

"The things she said just made it seem like she had done her research on me before she showed up. She also seemed annoyed when I pushed back on her suggestions. I tried to act like what she said was ludicrous, but she looked at me like she knew I was acting. It was strange but alluring at the same time. She told me she had no idea what I was about before she walked in that first time, but it still feel like she had to have known something. I often wonder how someone could learn so much about a person by just listening to them speak."

"So, you want her then?" Jimmy asked as I felt his hand begin guiding his cock into me.

"Maybe," I teased.

I learned in that moment that my teasing was a source of intense arousal for my Jimmy as his actions after I was coy with him was what I wanted from him the most. His free hand traveled around my body and was suddenly wrapped around my throat. I could feel his strong fingers right under my jaw. His thumb pressed hard against one side of my jaw while two of his fingers pressed hard against the other side of my face. The rest of his hand firmly but gently squeezed my throat. He jerked my head back towards him.

"You want her ... don't you, Mom?" he said as he moved the head of his cock between my vagina and asshole. "Close your eyes and tell me you want her."

I remained silent in playful protest. He played along with me well. He took my earlobe between his teeth and commanded me again. I could feel his lips press against my ear as he spoke between his gnawing teeth.

"Say it, Mother," he whispered harshly into my ear.

"I want her."

"Who do you want, Mom?" he asked harshly.

"I want Ruby!" I practically yelled.

"I'll be your Ruby. I have a strap-on between my legs, baby," he teased, "I'll let you decide which of your holes it goes in."

"Punish my ass, sweetheart, I deserve it for teasing you."

Just as soon as I said it, my hole was forced open to accept my son's cock.

"Oh god, yes! Keep shoving it in me!"

He clenched my throat a little harder than before.

"Yes, Ruby! Put it in there and own me!" I said loudly as I braced myself on the hot and cold-water knobs.

He pushed all the way inside me and started fucking my ass immediately. He didn't allow me to be comfortable for long as he jerked me back to where I was before pushing all the way inside me and stopping. His hand squeezed my neck a little more than before.

"I'm not Ruby, Mom," he whispered quietly into my ear.

"Damnit, Jimmy, I know that!" I snapped back at him.

I felt him begin to slide his cock back and forth again.

"I have my own confession, Mom. Would you like to hear it?" he said.

"Tell me!" I said excitedly.

"When I tell you, don't be alarmed, okay?" he warned me.

I nodded slowly.

"I may not be Ruby, but she is," he whispered as he forced my head slightly to my left. "Open your eyes, Mother."

I jerked my eyes open and saw Ruby standing there, leaning against the wall with her arms folded. She didn't have a readable look on her face. Not approval, not happy, not disgusted as she apparently watched a woman get ass-fucked by her son. She was beautiful standing there wearing her scrubs. Her hair was long, resting on the top of her shoulders and in the light, her red hair looked rose colored. She wasn't wearing makeup, but she didn't need to. I smiled softly at her, hoping to get a positive reaction.

"I see you took my advice," she said.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
821 Followers