• Authors
  • iWriter4U

iWriter4U

Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here
Instagram: EroticaWriter4U
Threads: EroticaWriter4U
eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com
LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted

I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form of a riveting storyline. Until then, enjoy my posts... or don't. I can't make you. :-)

Still on the Radar:

MOTHER IN LAW MAY I - Looking to rework chapter 8. Reader feedback was rightfully bad.

I HATE YOU - Chapter 3 will come, I just don't know when.

OCEAN'S EDGE - Book 2 is being re-written to be from the same perspective as the first one and the sex is being limited per reader feedback from the original post.

NOTES:

COMMENTS - I leave negative comments up as long as they are constructive. Please remember that this is a free website and I am not being paid to post. With that, you will get some spelling, grammar or other mistakes from time to time. I enjoy writing and post stories when I am tired of editing them. The stories you see here are the ones I am excited about. I have many unfinished ones because I am not invested in them yet.

Feedback that is entirely negative with no useful purpose is deleted on sight. Feedback that criticizes spelling, grammar or character development that is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors are not taken seriously. If you cannot follow your own advice, please just don't comment.

Otherwise, I do appreciate all the feedback and comments! The overwhelming majority of comments and the ratings of my stories keeps me wanted to write for you! :-)

Location

At the desk with pen and paper.

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
819Followers
1My Favorites
16My Comments
11Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Incest, Bdsm

Contact Author

Contact iWriter4U by clicking here.