Therapy Ch. 07

Story Info
Ruby guides Amy and Jimmy to a reasonable plan.
5.2k words
4.53
7k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers

This is the end of the series as far as I see it, but there could be more. The only way I will continue this story is to write the story of Amy's adventure deep into BDSM territory. If you would like to see another chapter or two that contains that story arc, comment on this chapter and I can get to work on that. If you think this ending is sufficient, comment that as well.

Chapter Seven - "The Future is Set"

A smile crept across her lips.

"Yes, my daughter and I have sex. We have been for a while now. She is the one who converted me to women."

I was about to call out the obvious problem in her statement when she held up her hand to stop the obvious statement.

"Yes, I was there when your son fucked me, but it's a thing that happened. I very much doubt it will happen again. I converted, but I don't call myself a lesbian, per se. I tolerated him fucking me, but that was it. I didn't have to look at him and I didn't let him cum in or on me. I will always prefer women over men."

I nodded as I reached for the soap. We were in the shower, after all, and I intended to get clean. I took the moment we were sharing as the only time I would ever be able to have a normal conversation with her. It seemed she intended to control me any other time. I had questions and a lot of them. It was going to be the longest shower I'd ever taken.

"Do you control her?" I asked, soaping up my body.

"No. We do not have that kind of relationship. She knows it's a thing I have but it's really only an itch I scratch when I find someone like you."

"Like me?"

"Yeah, you. As I said, I came here with no knowledge of you, but I've seen your type before. I know what's going on inside your head and I know how confused you are."

That explains a lot, I thought.

"So, I'm going to be just an itch you can scratch?"

It was a legitimate question. I needed to know her intentions. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me gently.

"What do you want this to be?" she asked.

Damn. I didn't think that through.

"I don't know, you came barging in here taking control. Everything started happening so fast that I don't know what the hell to think. In just over a day's time, a woman came into my bathroom to bathe me and fingered me to orgasm while suggesting I have sex with my son. Sure, I was already thinking it, but for it to be pulled out of me like that was so unexpected. Then, I have sex with my son and you turn into, excuse my language here, queen bitch!"

I snickered at my own choice of words, but she outright laughed out loud.

"Queen bitch, huh? I know it's all intense, but from the moment you admitted your sexual needs to me and hinted that your son was soon to be a part of it, I knew you needed help. Had you done it on your own, I promise you, your relationship with him would not survive."

I froze. Water was falling on my head and I was sure I looked like a lost soul on the corner of the street caught in a rainstorm.

"I've seen it before. I don't fancy myself an expert, but when my daughter and I started having sex, I had to put a stop to it for a short while so we could talk."

"What did you talk about?"

"Everything!" she said dramatically, "We discussed her sexuality, my sexuality, our expectations for the future, all that stuff. I wanted to know where she expected a relationship like ours to go. I was older, obviously, so I was open to anything as my formative years had passed. I needed to know she wasn't ruining her life."

I thought about so many things as we stood there. Ruby took over and helped bathe me while I was lost in thought. The water rinsed off all the soap from my body so, she put more on and scrubbed me while she explained further.

"I sort of knew she was a lesbian already. Grandchildren were not going to be in the picture unless she adopted or did in vitro. That said, she exhibited the same energy and hypersexuality as you and Jimmy. She was always touching my body and never wanted anything but sex. I loved the attention, sure, but she was going to get burned out on me and I didn't even want to think about what that could mean for our normal relationship.

"We have sex, as I mentioned, but she is not my lover. She comes over often enough and most of the times we have sex, but sometimes we just have a normal mother-daughter relationship. We change it up sometimes, too. Sometimes she just wants to masturbate so we get in bed and talk to each other and bring ourselves to orgasm. Truth be told, I sometimes prefer that.

"Turn around for a second, I need to get your back," she told me.

"You need to put the brakes on having sex with your son. Clearly I don't think you need to stop, but at this rate, you're going to burn yourself out and he will lose interest. Just as you have done over the years, he'll find the next thing he needs to make sex more exciting and you will, too. Where do you go from here, though? It's a question better left unanswered."

Through a barrage of words and images flashing in my head, I had a moment of clarity.

"I know what to do," I said in a quiet, unsure tone.

"Tell me."

"He already mentioned to me that this would be a couple times a month thing while he's at school. I could be the grown up here and make sure it stays that way. I assume since he is like me, he would have another woman to fuck when I'm not around. One day, he would find a woman to marry and I'd be happy to stop our intimacy or let it go on infrequently."

"That's a good start," she said, expecting more.

"I obviously have more kinks than I knew. I could explore those more."

"What kinks might those be?" she said with a grin.

"I'm standing in the shower with another naked woman that I can't wait to fuck. That's one," I said with a nervous chuckle.

"What else?"

"Well, it seems I like having someone put me in my place and muzzle me sometimes."

"Would you like to explore those more?" she asked, as if she didn't already know.

"Yes, of course I would. The latter is not a lifestyle I'll commit to, though. I know you said you do this once in a while, but if you're looking for a permanent sub, I don't think that's me. If you're feeling like being a queen bitch one day, I'm your little slave that you can abuse."

We both chuckled and hugged each other as the water continued drenching our bodies.

"I have done this a few times but so far, you're my favorite. I don't have time in my life to explore that lifestyle full time so, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

"Which offer might that be?" I asked, wanting to know if she understood what I said.

She looked at me strangely as if confused.

"There's a lot I'm learning about everyone in the past couple days, including and especially myself. You introduced me to something I think I might enjoy. My therapist might label it as another extreme step. Thinking about it, though, I feel like it's a thing I want to try."

She turned off the water and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You need to be clear with me right now, Amy. Tell me directly what you want from me. I think I know, but there can be no assumptions from either of us on this point."

"When the mood strikes you, I want to be your slave. I want you to abuse me in any way you feel like."

She looked disappointed in me.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

She put her hand on my face and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"The way you kept talking back to me, practically begging for me to attack you in some way, then begging me to stay made me feel like you enjoyed all of it but didn't quite know it. It seems now you know."

I nodded slowly. The way she said that made me feel ashamed for wanting it. I felt emotional but didn't want to cry about how I felt. As it turns out, she was as intuitive as she was dominant.

"Amy, it's okay for you to want that," she said in a calming, motherly tone. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "We're fucking our children so, don't think wanting that is weird."

We both chuckled and I pulled her into a tight embrace. Her hands roamed my body in a soft and sensual way I'd never experienced. I had so many things I wanted to say, but I reserved them all. Instead, she changed modes and was back in the mindset of her job.

"Well, babe, I'd love to sit in the shower with you all day, but I do have to complete my job here. Let's get you dressed, check on your bandages and get you settled. Then, I need to do some things around here for you. We can have a talk with Jimmy later."

"Yes, of course. I do think I need to rest my leg."

She helped me out of the shower and into my bedroom where she dried me off, applied my deodorant for me and helped me dress. Though I love sex more than anyone I knew, it felt good to not be naked for a while. Once I was out in the living room, Jimmy came to sit with me after he finished cleaning up.

"I need to head out and get groceries," he told me.

"Okay! Ruby will be taking care of a few things in my room, but later on, the three of us need to have a talk. Is that alright?"

"Yeah!" he said enthusiastically, "I think that's a good idea. We jumped right into everything without much time to think."

I marveled at his maturity in all that was happening.

"You never cease to amaze me, Jimmy. That is precisely what I want to discuss. Don't worry, it's just a plan moving forward, not a cease-and-desist letter!" I announced with a short laugh.

He leaned down and kissed me before heading out. I sat and thought about everything I wanted to tell him later that afternoon. I needed to have another talk with Ruby about what I confessed to her. She changed the subject so quickly, I never got an answer from her. I also wanted to make sure she knew to what extreme I was talking about.

"Ruby!" I called out loudly.

"Yep," she responded from the other room.

"Jimmy left to get groceries; I'd like to talk to you when you're done back there."

"No worries, I'm putting your bed sheets in the wash, and I'll be right out."

I waited patiently and continued thinking about what I was about to tell her. I replayed events in my head how I imagined they would go and each time confirmed what I wanted to say. She eventually arrived wearing only her blue scrub bottoms. Her breasts hung freely on her chest, out in the open for me to feast my eyes upon. I recalled chastising myself for becoming a raging lesbian and lusting after her tits after only knowing her for a couple days.

"I like to let the girls out when I can," she said as she sat.

"It amazes me that two days ago I would not have given a naked woman a second glance, but now I just want to touch them and suck on them."

"Maybe later," she said in her motherly tone. "What's up?"

"I want to talk more about what I confessed to you in the shower."

She thought for a minute and a look of surprise came over her.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I didn't see that conversation through. Yes, of course you and I should discuss that."

"I meant what I said when I told you I wanted you to abuse me."

"I know," she responded quickly and somberly.

"In any way you want. It's not something I want daily, but I think sometimes I want you to come in here and just treat me like absolute trash."

"Can you be more specific?"

I was nervous. I knew what I wanted to tell her and never in my life did I think I would tell another human being what I was about to tell her. She gave me a taste of something that I wanted more of. It was such a powerful draw that I wanted to at least get it out in the open for the time being.

"I'm going to tell you, but I don't want you to think less of me when I do. If it's not something you're interested in doing or if you think it's a bad step for me to take, I respect your opinion and will simply bring it up to my therapist."

Her body movement suggested that I was free to tell her whatever I wanted without fear of being judged. I took a dive off the deep end.

"I want you talk to me like I don't deserve to be treated like a human. I want you to spit in my face and abuse me any way you see fit. I want you to fuck me without regard to my comfort. When I talk back to you, I want you to slap my face or beat my ass until I'm black and blue. Choke me. Do all these things."

"That's a lot, Amy. I'm happy to explore all of that with you, but you understand it all doesn't happen all at once, right? It's something you build up to. I have some experience with that, but you understand there's rules to that as well. I want to ask you something and I want you to be honest with yourself."

"Okay," I said, waiting for her question.

"Why do you want all that?"

I thought for a moment and nothing came to mind as a reasonable answer to her question.

"I don't have an answer. It just feels like something I want."

"I understand. Can we shelve this one until after you get completely healed?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

"I have another question and you have to be honest with me," she said with a lot of concern in her tone. "Were you ever abused by your parents, siblings, husband, anyone?"

"No! Never!" I told her. "Your question makes sense and the fact that I have always been treated well makes me unable to answer the previous question. I don't have a clue as to why I want it, but I do."

I slumped in my chair and poured out all my thoughts.

"I never had thoughts like this in my life. I also would never ask my son for this. You have a way about you that makes me want to trust you implicitly. I don't want some stranger to come to my house and do what I've asked you to do. I want you to do it. I feel like it's something that's been inside me for a while and you were the one who pulled it out from inside me. I might just be the thing that stops my never-ending escalation of things needed to get me off."

"I think it might be as well, but let's get you better first, huh?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, let's!"

She got up to continue her job I motioned for her to come to me. She stood proudly in front of me with her hands on her hips. I curled my finger, asking her to lean down. When she did, I kissed her lips and copped a feel of her tit. She broke the kiss and moved her body up until her nipple was near my mouth. I gently squeezed her tit and took the nipple in my mouth. My tongue flicked across it a few times before I felt her shiver.

She quickly stood back up.

"You're a little devil," she told me. "If I didn't have a job to do, I'd punish you for trying to get me worked up."

"Trying?" I asked slyly.

She quickly untied her scrub bottoms, grabbed my hand and put it inside her panties. She was wet and I knew it was because of me.

"You could forget about your job for a bit, and we can have some sex," I told her.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" she told me, pretending to glare down at me.

I moved my fingers to try and enter her but she stepped back.

"Not now, my little sex monger. Your son can take care of you later. Best I can do for you now is to bring you a toy to play with," she said.

I pretended to pout but nodded my head. As she left, I pushed my shorts and panties down and waited for her to bring me a vibrator so I could masturbate. I played with my pussy until she arrived and quickly inserted the tool when she presented it to me.

"One day, I won't be here on duty and I can play with you, but I do have work I need to get done," she said.

"I know. Just seeing you half naked turned me on and I need release," I told her.

She touched my face softly as she walked away, and I closed my eyes while pushing the vibrator in and out of me. My mind took me to all sorts of places over the next hour. I came three times and my lips had become sore. Thinking of sex with Ruby, sex with Jimmy and ultimately the new adventure I wanted to try with Ruby was plenty to get me off.

I was finished and dressed by the time Jimmy arrived. He put all the groceries away and came to sit with me. He noticed the vibrator on the table almost immediately.

"Had some fun while I was gone?" he asked.

I blushed a little and said, "You caught me!"

"You know," he said, "if that's something you like to do, I would not mind joining you in that. I like to jerk off once in a while, even when I know I could have sex instead."

"You know, Ruby said the same thing. In fact, she's just about done, and we could have that conversation. Can you see if she's just about ready?"

"Yep."

He got up and went to check on her. He stopped short to grab the vibrator and told me he would clean it while he was checking on Ruby. After several minutes, both of them came back. Ruby was wearing her complete uniform and I suspect it was because she had not yet told Jimmy that she was not interested in him and didn't want to lead him in the wrong direction.

When they both sat down, Ruby lead the discussion.

"Jimmy, I want to first tell you that I have a job to do here and that comes first always. Anything else that takes place will be because I have time for it. Second, I am primarily attracted to women. I let you fuck me for a purpose and I need you to understand that it likely won't happen again."

"Um, okay," he replied. Poor boy probably didn't understand why.

"Your mother can tell you more about that later. Next, Everything you witnessed was just a test to see what your mother was all about. We have come to an arrangement that generally won't concern you. It won't concern you because you won't be here when it happens. Just understand that your mother wants to explore her sexuality a bit more and she's allowed me to be the one to help her in that journey."

I observed my son's reactions, and he seemed very open to everything she was saying.

"I'm glad. I can't be here forever so I'm glad someone like you will come around and help her out," he said to Ruby.

"Yep, but I need to warn you. We will be experimenting with non-traditional sex. You may come home to find bruises, welts or other things in the future."

"What? Why?" he asked, extremely concerned.

"Again, your mother can cover that with you later. I'm telling you because I want you to know to expect it and that it will all be done by me and that I do have experience. I'll be driving the bus, but she'll be navigating if that makes sense."

"Sort of, but please continue."

"Okay. Finally, we need to talk about the two of you. Your mother has been including you in her sexual fantasies for some time without your knowledge. The accident you two experienced was the catalyst that was inevitably going to make you willing part of it. You both dove headfirst into shallow water and you need to set boundaries. She mentioned you said something about coming over about twice a month?"

"Yeah, I have to get back to school soon and that will only leave me small amounts of time to come and check up on Mom and now, I guess, have a little fun," Jimmy said with a grin.

"Good. You should know that I don't judge either of you for what you're doing. As I told you, I prefer women almost exclusively and it's because my daughter kind of converted me. We've been having sex together for a while and enjoy an intimate relationship as well. You're not alone in how you feel and what you do to express those feelings. Both of you just need to take it easy. You both have fantasies that you're eager to play out but you need to think about them and execute them with discipline and forethought."

I chimed in.

"Jimmy, while you're gone at school, or even after school is over, I hope you find a girl who you can spend your life with. I'm not the one. I love you, of course, and I do love being intimate with you, but I cannot provide you children or a family outside of our own. We can be each other's release once in a while, but we both have our own lives. Ruby will be here for me when you're gone and she'll help me navigate through the things I don't or won't involve you with."

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
818 Followers
12