Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was very accepting of everything we told him.

"I get all that. That's why I mentioned coming back a couple times a month. I know we're not permanent. I can tell you, I'm still not comfortable with what you're exploring," he told me.

"I know, Jimmy, but it's a choice I get to make and I assure you, anything that happens to me will be something I consented to. I can handle myself."

"Okay, I guess."

"I will be there to control how fast or slow it goes and will be the only one laying hands on her. If it means anything to you, I will promise you that it won't go too far. Also, to show you how much I care about this and her, it won't even start until after she's fully healed."

Jimmy reluctantly agreed but asked if he could be present during one of the first sessions to see how it would go.

"I'm sorry, I just want to be comfortable knowing that she will be okay. You can tell me all day long that it will be, but I would like to see it for myself."

As the two of them discussed it, I was getting turned on over my son's protective instinct over me. If I were at full strength, I would have crawled across the floor and sucked his cock while they went back and forth. Instead, I just waited for them to be done. When they finally came to an agreement, I decided I needed his cock.

"Ruby, could you help me undress?" I asked as I stood slowly.

She was happy to, knowing I was at my limit of waiting for sex. When I was naked in the middle of the room, I told my son to remove his clothes and fuck me.

"I want you to fuck me like you did earlier. Treat me like your whore and I'll show you what I want from Ruby."

"Oh!" Ruby announced, "Now, this I have to watch."

I lowered myself slowly until I was laying on my stomach with my legs open wide enough for him to access my pussy.

"Fuck my pussy first and do what I tell you. Other than that, take control."

He straddled my ass and pressed his cock against my entrance and pushed in. As he did, I saw Ruby slide her pants down and begin rubbing her clit as she watched.

"You want to be treated like a slut?" Jimmy asked me.

"Fuck me like I don't deserve to feel pleasure," I told him.

It took a moment, but he soon grabbed a hand full of hair and jerked my head back. He rested his body on top of mine as he fucked me and gripped my throat tightly.

"Is this what you want, Mom? You like being treated like a whore?"

"Yes," I grunted. "I don't deserve your cock."

"You deserve it, but not in your sweet little pussy. I think you need to earn that," he said as he pulled out of me.

I knew what was coming and braced myself for the initial shock. Sure enough, he pressed his cock against my ass and pushed himself all the way in without warning or time for me to accommodate his intrusion.

"Ow!" I shouted as he penetrated my ass hole.

"Fuck that bitch's ass, Jimmy," Ruby said, dipping her fingers in and out of her hole.

He was like a piston on my ass, ramming it in and out rhythmically without a care in the world. The initial pain was subsiding and a small part of me wish it wasn't. I had experimented with and escalated my sexual desires for so long that my ass hole was used to that kind of abuse. I knew then that I wanted what I had asked Ruby for.

"Do you like your ass fucked, Mother?" he asked.

As soon as I began to answer, he shoved my head into the carpet, forcing me to stop talking.

"I don't care if you like it."

I could still see Ruby as my son pinned my head down. She was cumming as she watched my son do to me what I asked her to do to me. Only, I had in mind so much more that I knew Jimmy would never do to me. In fact, I had a feeling that this was just something he like to do as sort of a form of foreplay. In the moment, I knew he would come to me later that night and make love to me. In fact, I was going to demand just that of him.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Mom," he finally told me.

I still couldn't speak the way he had my head pinned down. I accepted the reality of what he said he was going to do and waited to feel his cock expand inside me and dump his load in my ass. Finally, she shoved himself fully inside me and I felt the first wave fill me. A quick jerk of his cock and the second roped launched from his buried cock. Eventually he finished cumming in me and it was seeping out of my ass while he was still buried in it.

"I'm going to stay inside you and let myself slide out of you as I get soft," he said.

He cleared my hair from my face and kissed my cheek. I was still breathing heavily but acknowledge his intentions. As I recovered, Ruby had questions.

"What do you intend to do with her now, Jimmy?"

"I'm going to help her get cleaned up and make dinner," he replied.

"After that?"

"I'm going to lay with her in bed and if she's up for it, I want to have sex with her as we look each other in the eyes while we do. I want to talk more about all of this and fall asleep with her in my arms."

"Perfect," Ruby said. "I think you two can handle it from here."

She got up, restored her clothes and gathered her things.

"You two kids have fun and I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she headed out the door.

Jimmy did exactly what he said he would. We both got cleaned up and we talked extensively over dinner about everything. We agreed that we were not exclusive to each other and agreed there would be no jealousy involved anywhere. We set a timeline for him to go back to school and when he would come back. He asked me to tell him more about the special adventure I want to go on with Ruby and I reluctantly confessed everything to him. I figured that if I allowed him to have my body, I could allow him some part of my mind.

He seemed disgusted when I told him exactly what I had planned. When I said it was all just to see if I really wanted it, he accepted that. He told me he understood my need to at least try it once. I told him that he would be invited to witness it one day but he would have to promise it would only be to watch. He agreed and we spent the remainder of the evening in each other's arms. He made love to me as I imagined he would. He was a very attentive lover, especially considering my injuries and the special attention they needed while we had sex.

Without being prompted, he would cum on me instead of inside me and quickly clean me up. He ended up cumming three times that night until I was finally exhausted and ready to fall asleep.

"Before you fall asleep, Mom, I want to tell you something," he said softly.

"What is it?"

"I know what I said to you before about getting you pregnant and I want you to know that it's just a fantasy."

I smiled and told him, "I know, baby. Fantasies are okay and I'll be honest, in the heat of the moment, it gets me going as well."

He smiled, kissed my lips and reached across me to turn the lamp off.

"Good night, Mom."

"Good night, my love."

12