Therapy Consultation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**While Luke stutters in frustration trying to find the words he needs to express himself to his wife, Ingrid continues with her strip show. She removes her bra slowly exposing her breasts that jiggle in naked freedom. Her D-cupped breasts are natural with a modest sag. Her areolas match the color of her tanned freckled skin with pink puffy nipples, nice and centered. Luke finds his voice as he looks up and down between the therapist's tits and her warm smile.

Luke: "It's like...I'm being ignored and neglected by you. Like I don't get a say. Because you're right and I'm wrong. Well guess what babe?Sometimes I need to be wrong! I need to be wrong just so I can say how I feel! But you don't let me speak! You don't even ask how I'm doing or what I go through. You don't even know how much you've hurt me lately especially the way with how we handled the situation with my mother!!"

WIFE: "Ok!!! Ok baby! I hear you! I'm listening! But can't we just talk about this tonight??"

**Luke looks up at Ingrid after listening to his wife's question over the phone. She nods her finger and shakes her head in disapproval.

Luke: "No. I want to talk about this right here. Right now."

**With a nod of approval and a smile on her face, the therapist continues to seduce Luke. She pulls up her tight skirt all the way up and above her waist. She shows off her beige nylon tights and spreads her legs apart. She massages her inner thighs near her crotch trying to get his attention to her nether region. Luke's accelerating heart rate skips a beat at the sight of her jewel. The therapist doesn't wear panties under the nylon material. Under the protective padding in her crotch area, Luke makes out her womanhood. A mature pussy with a dark pink labia, a trimmed triangular bush, and petal-like vaginal folds waiting to be eaten.

WIFE: "Where is this coming from?? Are you ok?! Are you...drinking? You're not at work are you?!"

Luke: "I'm just tired! I'm frustrated and I need you to just listen to me. Just LISTEN TO ME FOR A GOD DAMN MOMENT!!!"

WIFE: "Ok!! Baby I'm listening! Please don't yell at me. You're making me nervous!"

Luke: "I don't like to yell. Please don't get emotional. I'm just trying to talk to you. Something I've never been able to genuinely do. I'm tired of feeling ignored. And right now....it's just nice to finally get that off my chest."

WIFE: "Ok. I'm so sorry for making you feel ignored. If you'll let me, I would love to listen to you speak to me tonight about what you're going through. I really don't have time right now to talk about this more. But I swear baby, we'll talk about it tonight. I'll make it a priority. Just you and me. Ok?"

**With a nod of approval, Ingrid returns to her side of the desk and sits at her chair. She mouths to him to wrap up the conversation and hang up the phone.

Luke: "Ok. I'd like that. I'll see you tonight."

**End of phone call

___ ___ ___

Ingrid: "The moment of truth! How do you feel right now Luke?"

Luke: "I feel relief! Like this anchor I've been carrying has finally released the grip its had over me for too long!"

Ingrid: "I knew you had it in you. Everyone does. You just need the right tools and some motivation to steer you in the right direction!"

Luke: "Tools you say? Ok Doctor. I'm curious! What is this study and experiment you have going on? Because whatever it is, I'm all for it!"

Ingrid: "Without getting into too much detail...I've been working on a theory that men, specifically between the ages of 26-55, can complete ANY difficult task within their means simply by sexual motivation.

You walked into my office less than half hour ago. You gave me a detailed summarization of the problems you've been dealing with lately and I in turn offered a solution. If I had told you to call your wife on speaker while I just sat and watched, you may not have gotten the outcome you wanted. But because I knew you had an attraction to me, I used that my advantage...OUR advantage I should say. I kept you sexually motivated to speak to your wife confidently over the phone. You found the courage and the confidence to finally say what you needed to say! And all I had to do was entice you with my sex and let your lustful eyes look at me and want more. I've tried this scenario in different situations and I've had the same conclusion in each."

Luke: "It's a solid argument."

Ingrid: "It really is. Scenarios like today with you make it easy to prove my point and finish my book."

Luke: "Whether or not I was more than just an experiment for you today Doctor, you really did help me. I obviously got a lot going on but this did help me. I feel like I have a voice now. Moving forward, things will be different between my wife and I for the better!"

Ingrid: "It was a pleasure helping you. While I'm experimenting for a book I'm writing, it doesn't take away from the fact that I love my job and the impact I have on my patients. You've made significant improvements with just a consultation today. I would love to see progress if you decide therapy is for you and continue to see me."

Luke: "I need to think about it but this helped me more than you know!"

Ingrid: "The consultation is over but we can unofficially begin your first session of therapy right now if you'd like...."

Luke: "What do you mean?"

Ingrid: "I mean that I'm still naked for you. I'm attracted to you and I'd like to help resolve the sexual frustration you've had with your wife."

_________END OF CONSULTATION _________

Ingrid stands up from her chair behind her desk and makes her way back around to where Luke sits. He trembles with nervousness and excitement for whatever Ingrid's next move is. She stand directly in front of him leaning back against the edge of her desk. She moves her hands to her waist slowly and starts to pull down her tights. Luke's will power deteriorates to control his urges with each inch of nylon material she slides down below her waist. Her glistening vagina drips from her arousal as Luke stares knowing he's going to give into temptation. Ingrid sits in silence letting him come to terms with the fact that he's going to step out on his beautiful wife. Ingrid stands naked with a couple of articles of clothing still on. Her nylon tights are pulled down to her mid thighs. Her tight bodycon skirt is pulled above her waist with her bare boobs slumped comfortably with erect nipples. She kicks off the heels worn on her feet before lying back onto her desk. Ingrid spreads her legs apart and waits for Luke to take action.

Fuck it. What happens in therapy, stays in therapy! Luke thinks to himself before taking hold of Ingrid's legs and shoving his face between them.

Luke starts working on the therapist by kissing her vaginal area and getting a feel for what he's working with. He kisses her vulva, then her labia and plants kisses moving up to her trimmed bush. He inhales deeply to take in her clean natural scent before brushing his tongue along her triangular carpet. Ingrid moans softly as she allows for him to pleasure her. She lets him know without verbal communication that she approves of the oral stimulation by playing with his hair with both hands. Luke takes his tongue out and begins to tease her with gentle flicks of her dark pink clit. Her clit and petal-like folds stride with motion along with his tongue. He picks up his pace and shifts his tongue from her clit down to the rest of her pussy before giving himself occasional breaks with a kiss of her labia. Luke can taste Ingrid's arousal as her vagina gets creamy with her juices. She lies on the desk moaning and stroking his hair.

"Just like that, just like that. Yes! Eat that pussy. Oh yeah! I'll cum in no time Luke!" Ingrid says with a firm whisper. Her lower body begins to shake back and forth slowly on the edge of her desk. She shifts herself inwards closer to his face with her pussy rubbing against Luke's goatee driving her crazy. She shifts her lower body back and forth as Luke spits his saliva into her womanhood before continuing to play with it with his tongue.

Luke holds Ingrid on the edge of her desk by her lower thighs near her ass cheeks. His heart races in sexual adrenaline as his determination to make the therapist cum picks up. He knows she's close as her lower body shifts in and out of his face. With each flick of her clit and kiss of her labia, her moans and lower body movements grow. He takes quick second breaks to catch his breath and give his tongue a rest. Each rest break would be a playful bite to her inner thigh in vicinity of her crotch or a kiss to her trimmed bush, nestling his nose in her damp pubic area. Luke hits the jackpot when Ingrid hits her arrival pushing her pussy deep into his nose and mouth and holding it there against his goatee.

"FUCK!!! Oh YES!! GOD YES BABY!!!" Ingrid screams with a firm grip on her patient's head keeping his face locked against her convulsing vagina. Somehow someway, his tongue stays on her clit as each wave of her orgasm hits her.

Luke keeps his tongue against her labia and digests the pungent yet intoxicating taste of Ingrid's cum during her orgasm. Her tight grip on his head forbid him from pulling away for a breath of fresh air. It's only after her body calms down that she releases his grip from him and relaxes her legs. Ingrid then brings her legs to an upright stance and close together. She moves her ass up on the edge of the desk and brings her legs close to her face. She puts one arm under her legs to rest against. She has her other arm on the side of her thigh with her hand holding onto her nylon tights that are still half on.

"You know what you want to do Luke. Take advantage of me while I'm vulnerable in this position. Slip it in. Couldn't be any easier!" Ingrid tells him calmly with a nod of approval. Her head lays flat on her wooden desktop. Standing in front of her, Luke is able to see her face through the small crevice between her legs that aren't fully closed together.

Luke rips off his shirt and tosses it to the side and removes his pants and underwear together. He stands naked before the therapist in his socks holding his penis in his hand. Luke is just about average in length and better in girth. The thickness of his cock when fully erect gives him just enough confidence that he's well endowed. His cock is hard and ready for duty with a wet sticky tip doused in precum. He takes his rod and pushes it up against Ingrid's slit. He teases her for a bit by playfully rubbing his shaft along her glistening slit while brushing his tip along her trimmed bush. Luke focuses on playing with her pubic hair on the tip of his cock for the titillation. His wife is always fresh and waxed for him so he does have an appreciation for a woman with a further mature vagina.

"Ohhhh! Feels like you got a nice sized package for me! Why don't you put it inside of me already?" Ingrid tells him with a chuckle. Her legs widen as Luke places his grip onto her nylon material near her lower thigh for support. The beige tights are snug on her legs and rest just above her pussy, nestled on top of her trimmed bush. He quietly obliges to her request and gets closer to her standing over her on the edge of her desk.

Luke shoves his cock against the center of her labia and thrusts forward, parting her vaginal folds apart. His teeth clench and his neck twitches as his penis embraces the feeling of serenity. His cock slides deep into the therapist's warm entry with no trouble. It's a feeling he's known for a long time with his wife. Except now he stands over another woman who he barely knows, deep inside of her. He moans to himself as he slides out slowly and back into her pussy repeatedly.

"How's it feel?" Ingrid asks. She moans softly taking deep breaths. Her legs are high above her in an elevated position as her therapy patient stands over her fucking her missionary.

"Good. Too...Good!" Luke replies. He holds her legs up for her as his hips thrust back and forth along the edge of the desk. A standing position for him whether if it's missionary or doggy allows for him to have control over the situation under normal circumstances. He's able to last longer that way. However, because he's fucking a woman outside of marriage, he's vulnerable. It's one thing having a variety of affair fantasies. It's another when the fantasy becomes reality. The reality being that he finds himself in an environment that's supposed to be a professional setting with a licensed therapist allowing him to fuck her on her own desk. Luke knows he won't last long.

"You can't cum yet. Don't you want to know what I want you to do for me?" Ingrid moans.

"Tell me."

"If your wife won't get kinky with you, I'll help you with that. Go take a seat on my chair," the therapist tells him. Luke stops all motion and pulls his cock out of her pussy and steps away. He helps her off the desk and walks around to the other side to take a seat on her leather ergonomic chair. Ingrid pulls off her nylon tights and skirt completely and walks over to her side of the desk to join Luke. She reaches into a small drawer in her desk.

"My next appointment is in 20 minutes so I do apologize for my lack of foreplay with you. But I do have a little something special for you," Ingrid says to him taking out a small bottle of Astroglide from the drawer of her desk.

The therapist opens the cap of the bottle and pours a generous amount of lubricant into her hand before closing it up and tossing it onto the desk. She puts both of her hands onto Luke's erect cock and lathers his shaft in it. Luke grunts at the feeling of her soft hands massaging his penis for a moment before she takes one hand off. She rubs her ass behind her to get some lubricant on.

"Does your wife let you put it in her ass?" Ingrid asks with a sultry whisper in his ear. She continues to rub lube on his cock for him gently stroking him.

"No," he replies almost inaudible. His heart rate continues to race as a strong feeling of nerves consume him.

"That's too bad. Because I love it. And now you'll love it too. All I want from you is to relax on my chair and let me take over."

Ingrid mounts herself on top of Luke on her office chair, standing over his legs. She grabs his cock from behind and lowers herself for his mushroom head to find her anus. Luke's shaft slides between her thick glutes. His meat is slick and slips around as the therapist uses her hand to try and find her forbidden passage. Once Ingrid feels his tip press against her asshole, she lets go of his cock and places both of her hands onto Luke's shoulders in front of her. She's in control on top of him, letting his thick member gradually stretch her out.

"How does this feel?" Ingrid asks.

"Tight!" Luke replies with a grin, closing his eyes with a deep sigh. He knows he isn't going to last long but wishes he can hold onto the moment for as long as possible. He just recently met the therapist and now she's mounted on his lap with his cock up her ass. Ingrid reaches behind her once more to rub off some excess lube on her ass cheeks. She slides her hand further down and caresses the bottom half of his shaft with her slick fingers. Ingrid shifts her bottom further down his lap, sliding his cock deeper up her ass.

"Just sit back and relax. Let me take over for you," Ingrid whispers seductively into his ear. She kisses his ear lobe softly before taking her tongue out. The therapist sticks her tongue into his ear and licks it fervidly. The tickling sensation is foreign to Luke but he takes deep breaths trying to keep himself together as Ingrid playfully licks the inside of his right ear, making a slobbery mess of saliva.

"Mmmm...your cock is so hard. I can almost feel it getting harder inside of my tight asshole. Do you like being inside of me Luke?" Ingrid whispers as she moves her lower body up and down on his lap slowly.

"Yes. I do. You're driving me crazy!" He mutters softly with deep grunts in between.

Luke stays still on the ergonomic chair with the therapist on his lap riding his cock, letting it slide in and out of her ass. His arms lie on the metal armrests of the chair with his hands gripping onto her ass, spreading her cheeks. Ingrid's breasts are close to his face and he leans in to get a taste. She leans in to let him suck on a tit. She moans softly as Luke cups his lips around an areola, sucking on a swelled pink nipple. Luke grunts getting a taste of her mammary skin. Ingrid grinds her hips in his lap as she rides his cock on her chair. He feels how much he's stretching out her asshole. She's no stranger to anal. She's enjoying it too much. With each downward thrust on his lap, he feels her bottom clap into his thighs. If she were riding him in reverse, he'd have the satisfaction of witnessing in first person the view of his entire shaft balls deep up her ass. Luke pushes Ingrid's upper body away from him and places his hands onto her hips, holding onto her tanned freckled skin. Ingrid looks down at him with a smile before getting close to his face and whispering into his ear.

"Are you satisfied with your care?" She asks him. Luke grunts with a nod knowing his arrival is approaching.

"Good. I'm satisfied myself being with you. This was all for the experiment but I must say this is so much better than I anticipated it'd be. A little too much information here but I have a kink for getting fucked by unhappy married men.

It just makes me wet and feel like a dirty bitch knowing that I'm satisfying men like you. Letting you do things to me that your wife won't do. Like...right now. You're deep up my ass and I'm just an anal freak!" Ingrid whispers into his ear. She kisses his ear lobe like before and puts her tongue into his ear again licking all around. Luke can't take it anymore.

"Ingrid! Uhhh...I mean Doctor! ...I'm going to cum!" Luke shouts with a panicked chortle.

"The choice is yours Luke. Tell me where you want to cum," the therapist replies. She leans back on his lap and places her hands onto her lower back behind her. She shakes her bottom back and forth with acceleration to her pace. Luke thinks about it for a moment and looks at her prestigious looking face, eyeing her glasses.

"I want to cum on your face Doctor!" He tells her with confidence. Ingrid slows herself down and stands upright. She plants her feet on the floor to help her up and off of his lap. She gets onto her knees in front of her seat. Luke stands up right away and grabs hold of his cock. He jerks himself off aiming his tip at her face.

"Cum for me Luke! Give it to me!" Ingrid tells him with encouragement.

He closes his eyes and begins to relax. He thinks about everything Ingrid has done for him in the short period of time he's known her. He's glad that she got into his vehicle the other day when he was going through a tough time. She was kind and offered her professional services to him out of kindness. And here he stands before her, stroking his cock and ready to splurge onto her beautiful face after fucking her deep in the ass. Up until ten minutes prior, Luke was a loyal husband to his wife. It's amazing how fast things can change. Somewhere deep inside of him there's an ounce of guilt. But in the present, Luke seeks temporary satisfaction and sexual relief. He grunts out loud as his cock shoots out his seed. The first shot of cum is thick and creamy. It splashes the entirety of one of her lenses of her glasses, blocking out the view of her left eye. The next shot splashes onto her nose. The last two shots are powerful and hit her lips and her cheek. The lost shot of his seed spills down her face like white sticky teardrops. Ingrid smiles up at her patient as he grunts with each wave of his orgasm hitting him. She takes a hand and wipes the semen from her nose and cheek before tasting it. She puts her fingers into her mouth and sucks on the flavor of her ass and his sperm.